TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Any shows people checked out, but bailed on quickly after a few episodes or less? Ones that left you really dissapointed or underwhelmed?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
some oldies that got canceled too early

iu

John Doe

iu

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any shows people checked out, but bailed on quickly after a few episodes or less? Ones that left you really dissapointed or underwhelmed?

So many
Grand Hotel - Watched for Rosalyn Sanches but that crap is a soap opera. I tried 2 episodes and said no way.
Orange is the New Black - Yeah I know, but I got to season 2 and just said I'm done.
This Is Us - Just too slow for me. Think I made it to ep 3
Gotham - 4 episodes in and said no I need Batman, but i heard it got better.

There is more just can't think of them at the moment.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
The Loudest Voice

I thought Russell Crowe did a great job as Roger Ailes

The show moves at a good pace and shows the fuckery that went on behind the scenes at Fox News for the last 25 years or so.

Sexual harassment is a big in this series but because we live in the #metoo era and this is essentially a #metoo movie, there is NO NUDITY. One woman is shown in lingerie and she routinely gives him off camera blow jobs, he also touches a woman's belly and touches a few women's asses but no nudity. If this movie came out prior to the #metoo era, it probably would have been loaded with it but it stays buttoned up.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Some of the reality shows can be tuned in for a laugh..

Masterchef
Hell's Kitchen
Live P.D
Black Ink Crew(new Compton spinoff..Kyla Pratt one of the castmembers)
America's Got Talent

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Some of the reality shows can be tuned in for a laugh..

Masterchef
Hell's Kitchen
Live P.D
Black Ink Crew(new Compton spinoff..Kyla Pratt one of the castmembers)
America's Got Talent

Ever watched any episodes of the Masterchef Junior series? Caught one season a few years back, and need to tune in for more seasons. Those kids are talented. Cooking up high-end restaurant quality dishes with relative ease. Very impressive.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The Man in the High Castle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_(TV_series)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_(TV_series)#Accolades

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_(TV_series)#Reception

The Man in the High Castle is an American alternate history television series depicting a parallel universe where the Axis powers win World War II. It was created by Frank Spotnitz and is produced by Amazon Studios, Scott Free Productions, Headline Pictures, Electric Shepherd Productions, and Big Light Productions.[1] The series is based on Philip K. Dick's 1962 novel of the same name.[2]

In the parallel universe, Nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan have divided the United States into the Greater Nazi Reich in the east, with New York City as its regional capital, and the Japanese Pacific States to the west, with San Francisco as the capital. These territories are separated by a neutral zone that encompasses the Rocky Mountains. The series starts in 1962 and follows characters whose destinies intertwine when they come into contact with newsreels and home movies that show Germany and Japan losing the war. The title of the series refers to the mysterious figure believed to have created the footage.

The pilot premiered in January 2015, and Amazon ordered a ten-episode season the following month which was released in November. A second season of ten episodes premiered in December 2016, and a third season was released on October 5, 2018. The fourth and final season is scheduled to premiere on November 15, 2019.[3]

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ED7mjgjWwAAljth

THE SPY
, starring Sacha Baron Cohen, is inspired by the real-life story of former notorious Mossad agent, Eli Cohen, who successfully goes undercover in Syria and ultimately changed the course of Israel’s history.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hulu(Streaming) FX(Cable)

The TV show is based off the 2015 movie.

It's basically The Office with vampires. I heard about this show from a co-worker. And I thought this is a good show. The show was a little slow and n the beginning. But it got better as the episodes went on.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ever watched any episodes of the Masterchef Junior series? Caught one season a few years back, and need to tune in for more seasons. Those kids are talented. Cooking up high-end restaurant quality dishes with relative ease. Very impressive.

Yea the 1st few seasons of MC Junior were good..

also liked Masterchef Canada (which i think Cooking Channel stopped showing..), the first season was funny in parts,there was this one woman from around your area(Vancouver) who they always made a point of focusing on whenever she ran around the set :lol:

Kaila Klassen

X5KF6OCMV5APNEUXWPTI2RGMSI

KailaKlassen.JPG

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yea the 1st few seasons of MC Junior were good..

also liked Masterchef Canada (which i think Cooking Channel stopped showing..), the first season was funny in parts,there was this one woman from around your area(Vancouver) who they always made a point of focusing on whenever she ran around the set :lol:

Kaila Klassen

Thanks for the intel. Nice titties on Kaila. Haven't caught any episodes of MC Canada, but familiar with it. Those Junior chefs were definitely legit. Just think how talented they will be in 10 - 20 years. Ever heard of this series? Believe it airs on the Gusto network in Canada. Probably the Cooking Channel and/or Food Network in the US ...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Late+Night+Eats

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The Good Place - family members have enjoyed the series ^

Vikings - Have heard good things about it. Coworker's a big fan ^

South Side's definitely a good show. For the fam' in Canada - it airs on Much. So check your local listings & On Demand. Got the DVR series recording set here ^

Penny Dreadful - Have heard good things about that show as well ^

Regarding the Late Night Eats show I mentioned some replies back ... for the fam' in Canada - the Slice network also airs episodes (same as Cooking Channel). So check your local listings on that one. Noticed on the westcoast menu guide those 2 networks are airing a mix of episodes tomorrow AM - Tucson, Sacramento, Halifax, Orlando, Calgary. Good show.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No clue why they cancelled Almost Human, I thought it was done very well. Michael Ealy played the role perfectly. For those who haven't seen it its only 13 episodes and well worth it but you will hate FOX afterwards.
MV5BMzQ1NDQ3MjUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY2MDczMDE@._V1_.jpg

Also Fastlane with Bill Bellamy and Tiffani Amber Thiessen. Basically Lethal Weapon and Fast and Furious on TV. Rumor was that it was too expensive to make another season. I think it was on FOX also.
MV5BMTQ4NzUyODY4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQyNTk2MQ@@._V1_.jpg