TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
May looking like a light month of tv show releases for me

1) The Chi season 6 pt 2 (Showtime)
2) The Big Cigar season 1 (Apple TV+)

Just finished Ripley recently, and currently watching Sugar, Parish, and The Sympathizer. Also checking out Ramy season 2 from a few years ago.

Gonna aim for these ones in May.

Hacks is well written for a comedy-drama. And Hollywood Con Queen should be interesting. I listened to the podcast about it some years back while driving. Quite a multi-layered approach to a scam ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

giada-delaurentiis-swimsuit-miami-17.jpg

10147316-0-image-a-6_1550847631112.jpg

10116576-0-image-m-45_1550785805062.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

69608259-11950273-Renner_was_pulled_under_the_snowplow_where_he_sustained_major_in-a-203_1680910798175.jpg

69548965-11945901-image-m-7_1680784648390.jpg

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Veil

Elisabeth Moss is such a chameleon in each role she takes on . In the Veil she portrays a British spy Imogen Salter who plays a game of whos playing who with a woman named Adilah(Yumna Marwan), who might be the elusive mastermind behind the rumored imminent terrorist plot. I'm 2 episodes in and I'm enjoying it so far . Both women have secrets and the glimpses of their pasts blended with some good suspense keep the show moving . Josh Charles is also excellent as a bold,wise cracking CIA agent

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The Veil

Elisabeth Moss is such a chameleon in each role she takes on . In the Veil she portrays a British spy Imogen Salter who plays a game of whos playing who with a woman named Adilah(Yumna Marwan), who might be the elusive mastermind behind the rumored imminent terrorist plot. I'm 2 episodes in and I'm enjoying it so far . Both women have secrets and the glimpses of their pasts blended with some good suspense keep the show moving . Josh Charles is also excellent as a bold,wise cracking CIA agent

Mom texted me this morning asking if I could save this show for her next flashdrive update.