TV Show Discussion: The Boys by Garth Ennis on Amazon Prime (Fonz Approved!!!) Update: Gen V spin off airing new!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn I didn't know the site was that old.
yeah that site is as old or almost as old as BGOL and they're not a regular messageboard... they're the social media arm of the white supremacist movement..they have subforums supporting members from all over Europe and wherever extreme-right white supremacists organize all over the world.. When there's an uptick in racist attacks and racially motivated happenings the authorities look in their direction.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Re-watching the end of episode 3. Stormfront looked like she was damn near having an orgasm breaking Kimiko's brother..."open your eyes, open your eyes, I like to see the light go out"...she'sadistic as hell :eek:

Last edited:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I'm wondering if Ryan is on Compound V or if this is an experiment to see if shit can be passed down.

This Cult is up to what...some sort of hostile takeover or something?

Why doesn't Homelander EVER wear civies? I don't think A-Train does either.

Those 90 Day Fiance auditions...my boy was hot and bothered like a muhfucka and dashed with a cool glass of water. :lol:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Homelander and Black Noir are the only members of the 7 that have not been seen out of uniform. A-Train has, when he was on crutches in the dept store.
Oh yeah. I forgot about that from last season. I don't expect to see Black Noir out of uniform at all. He doesn't have any semblance of a social life or ties to anyone outside of Vought.

All the while that Homelander was with Becca and Ryan, he never came up out of that uniform. Night or day, casual or formal, this muhfucka is always Homelander...but the reason may just be his narcissistic need for adoration.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm wondering if Ryan is on Compound V or if this is an experiment to see if shit can be passed down.

This Cult is up to what...some sort of hostile takeover or something?

Why doesn't Homelander EVER wear civies? I don't think A-Train does either.

Those 90 Day Fiance auditions...my boy was hot and bothered like a muhfucka and dashed with a cool glass of water. :lol:
The Fresca cult is a representation of the scientology cult. Its basically showing how they take hold of celebrities.

Homelander doesn't wear civilian clothes because he doesn't relate to civilians. He thinks of himself as special. To dress like them would be a blow to his narcissism. He would be "lowering" himself to appear "normal" when he sees himself as better than everyone.
The others all have identities outside of Vought's marketing. A-Train and Mauve had girlfriends, Starlight was brought up on a farm like Superman. They all have parents except for Homelander. They never speak on Black Noir's upbringing, although if you read the comics or watched enough youtube spoilers, you already know.

I don't blame the Deep for his choice. They chose ol' girl who had the obsession with the mummified couple. She may be on some "we die together" shit.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Fresca cult is a representation of the scientology cult. Its basically showing how they take hold of celebrities.

Homelander doesn't wear civilian clothes because he doesn't relate to civilians. He thinks of himself as special. To dress like them would be a blow to his narcissism. He would be "lowering" himself to appear "normal" when he sees himself as better than everyone.
The others all have identities outside of Vought's marketing. A-Train and Mauve had girlfriends, Starlight was brought up on a farm like Superman. They all have parents except for Homelander. They never speak on Black Noir's upbringing, although if you read the comics or watched enough youtube spoilers, you already know.

I don't blame the Deep for his choice. They chose ol' girl who had the obsession with the mummified couple. She may be on some "we die together" shit.
yo that last chick was the truth wasn't she...:hellyea::hellyea::hellyea::hellyea: old girl look like she was bout to blow him right there.....tho I didn't care for the monotone voice..that was a bit creepy.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

All the while that Homelander was with Becca and Ryan, he never came up out of that uniform. Night or day, casual or formal, this muhfucka is always Homelander...but the reason may just be his narcissistic need for adoration
That's the only thing that I could come up with.

His ass threw Maeve under the bus like it wasn't shit to deflect from his responsibilities/accountability as "leader" of The Seven, and then gave A-Train the "Attaboy."

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

His ass threw Maeve under the bus like it wasn't shit to deflect from his responsibilities/accountability as "leader" The Seven, and then gave A-Train the "Attaboy."
As soon as he said "we even have a gay member" I knew he was about to out her.
Stormfront is the only one that he doesn't have anything on besides Black Noir. He basically controls the Seven because he knows their secrets. I'm wondering if they will show him trying to dig up dirt on her, since we now know what that dirt is.
She's going to get into his head, though.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

His ass threw Maeve under the bus like it wasn't shit to deflect from his responsibilities/accountability as "leader" of The Seven, and then gave A-Train the "Attaboy."
don't forget when was forcing starlight to kill her boyfriend...he said its easy... your hands in the air..like you just don't care...:oops:

I was like fuck you :fuckyousay:

:giggle::giggle:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Stormfront is the only one that he doesn't have anything on besides Black Noir. He basically controls the Seven because he knows their secrets. I'm wondering if they will show him trying to dig up dirt on her, since we now know what that dirt is.
She's skillfully playing his ass like a fiddle too. He can't STAND it. :angry::hmm: He seems to have a dossier on everybody but her and BN don't he?

:lol::lol::lol:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if secrets is the real thing to his control...he's clearly the most powerful..as such they all walk on eggshells around him. We KNOW for a fact that none of them can kill or hurt him and that he can kill or seriously hurt at least 3 of the 6. And pretty much any people he wants. So everyone has to maneuver around him and he knows it and likes it since he mostly gets over by intimidation.

He can kill A train, Starlight and the Deep

He doesn't seem to have any issues with Black Noir who seems like his right hand man, He likes Maeve and Stormfront isn't intimidated by him which seems to have thrown him off on dealing with her.

Last edited:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She's skillfully playing his ass like a fiddle too. He can't STAND it. :angry::hmm: He seems to have a dossier on everybody but her and BN don't he?

:lol::lol::lol:
And really, he's a fag now, since he had sex with Doppleganger, who is technically a man. He now joins the ranks of men who nailed bussy in Thailaind and are now sexually conflicted. "But he looked just like a girl." "Am I one of them now, too?" :D
Except Homelander knew exactly what he was doing.
After his whole "I've about had it up to here with lies" speech, I knew Doppleganger was a goner. That muthafucka's whole power was being a lie.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know if secrets is the real thing to his control...he's clearly the most powerful..as such they all walk on eggshells around him. We KNOW for a fact that none of them can kill or hurt him and that he can kill or seriously hurt at least 3 of the 6. And pretty much any people he wants. So everyone has to maneuver around him and he knows it and likes it since he mostly gets over by intimidation.

He doesn't seem to have any issues with Black Noir who seems like his right hand man, He likes Maeve and Stormfront isn't intimidated by him which seems to have thrown him off on dealing with her.
He can kill Maeve, too. Remember when he threatened to leave her on the plane full of passengers and she was crying? She couldn't stay because she couldn't save them by herself. Remember, she can't fly.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Storm front may not be AS intimidated but once she saw those eyes light up? She KNEW she better back the f*ck up and stop that troll sh*t and log off for a few days Je could erase her effortlessly

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Homelander doesn't have a weakness

but his ego temper psychotic tendencies paranoia etc are huge targets.

If the supers could organize and team up against him they got a shot .

That's the key...

butcher got batman level tactical intellect there are speedsters faster than him geeko is indestructible no one is Stronger HOWEVER have serious strength levels that RIVAL his

and he NEVER messes with black noire who seems to use his power set expertly more than almost anyone else (NO SPOILERS)

Last edited: