TV: Limitless the Series coming to CBS - Bradley Cooper recurring role

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
wish there were a pill like this in real life [emoji38]

who is that playing the secretary.. she bad
I mean if you search bgol there's a whole thread dedicated to limitless type pills....

Of course it's not EXACTLY like this pill but.....try it out let us know what happens

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I mean if you search bgol there's a whole thread dedicated to limitless type pills....

Of course it's not EXACTLY like this pill but.....try it out let us know what happens

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey, where that thread at? Thanks Spidermane! Everyone gets one!

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
felt like Burn Notice/Mr. Robot with the introspective narrative every time he spoke, farted or hit the high note. good show. I'll watch.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDW4Zhi0IWU

‘The Muppets’ Opens To Solid Ratings, ‘Limitless’ OK, ‘Scream Queens’ So-So

UPDATE 2:30 PM: Encouraging upward adjustment (.1) in the finals for all 3 new series premieres last night The Muppets, Limitless and Scream Queens, as well as The Voice (3.5) and NCIS (2.5). Slipping down .1 as expected is Best Time Ever (because of Voice overrun).

Snapshot: New series premieres: The Muppets (2.9 in 18-49), Limitless (1.9), Scream Queens (1.7); Returning series premieres all down, Best Time Ever (2.1) Jumps +17% In Week 2.

PREVIOUS 10 AM: Two of the most heavily promoted new fall series, ABC’s The Muppets and Fox’s Scream Queens — whose combined marketing campaigns likely topped $60 million — launched last night with same lead-in (none) but different results. Riding the curiosity factor as Jim Henson’s beloved creations return to TV, The Muppets (2.8 in 18-49 in fast nationals) did well for a self-starter against The Voice and NCIS. It doubled the 18-49 delivery of ABC’s comedy premiere in the time slot last year, Selfie (1.4).

Meanwhile, Scream Queens (1.6 in fast nationals) proved again how hard it is to convert social media buzz into Nielsen eyeballs. Scream QueensScream Queens, which generated the most social media buzz pre-launch, had very high awareness but its intent to view was relatively low, which could explain the so-so premiere rating. The young-skewing horror comedy, which was the most social TV program yesterday with 415,000 tweets, is showing early signs of a cult hit with modest but loyal audience. It held steady throughout its two-hour premiere, opening with a 1.7 at 8 PM and posting 1.6 for the following three half-hours in the fast nationals. Scream Queens will have to rely on delayed and multi-platform viewing to make up for the lackluster live viewing. It started the climb with a .1 upward adjustment in the finals, to a 1.7, with Fox projecting further gains to a 3.0 in 18-49 in Live+7. Starting next week, Scream Queens will move to the 9 PM slot, with comedy lead-in.

LimitlessThe third new series premiere last night, CBS’ drama Limitless (1.8) did solid business for a 10 PM drama. The premiere, which featured executive producer Bradley Cooper reprising his role from the movie, built onto its lead-in, the season premiere of NCIS: New Orleans (1.7), which 10 PM shows rarely do. Limitless matched the season debut of Person of Interest in the time period last year though POI had a much stronger lead-in (2.5). Not surprising, given CBS’ NCIS-themed 8-10 PM clock, Limitless clocked in the largest total audience among the new series debuts last night, 9.8 million.

It’s been a pretty depressing start for returning series so far this season. Because of the ever expanding means of how to watch, observers had projected -5-10% declines year-to-year. So far, the drops have been steeper. Castle and NCIS: LA hit series lows on Monday. Last night, veteran NCIS (2.4) opened its 13th season down -17% from last season’s premiere for its lowest opener to date in Live+same day. Sophomore NCIS: New Orleans (1.7) was down -32% from its series debut in the time slot last September. Following The Muppets, ABC’s Fresh off the Boat (1.9) was down -24% from its series premiere on Wednesday. It also slipped 32% from its Muppets lead-in.

best-time-ever-neil-patrick-harris-nbcNBC’s The Voice (3.4) was down -17% from its Tuesday fall premiere last year. But since it was up +48% from last week’s America’s Got Talent finale in the 8-10 PM time period, it gave a boost to lead-out Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris (2.2). The variety/game show was up +22% from its premiere last week. With that number, as Best Time topped the 10 PM hour, NBC brass may be having second thoughts about the decision to move the show to 8 PM staring next Tuesday.

NBC won the night in 18-49 (3.0), making it a Premiere Monday-Tuesday No.1 finish for a third straight year. CBS was No.1 in total viewers (13.3 million).

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Limitless was an awesome flick... sad to hear it's being done like this.

I agree. Dude is a decent enough character to pull this show off but another fucking cop show? :smh
The premise of this shit sucks major ass.
Also, he needs a better co-star. I have nothing against Jennifer Carpenter (I think that's her name) but they don't seem to fit. I don't really buy her as an FBI agent.
If they were going to go the agent route, they should have made him a Bond-like agent, going undercover doing SOMETHING DIFFERENT EVERY WEEK. As a matter of fact, they should have him doing something different on NZT every week. They had limitless potential in how they could have taken the show and they pulled a procedural cop drama out of it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree. Dude is a decent enough character to pull this show off but another fucking cop show? :smh
Also, he needs a better co-star. I have nothing against Jennifer Carpenter (I think that's her name) but they don't seem to fit. I don't really buy her as an FBI agent.
If they were going to go the agent route, they should have made him a Bond-like agent, going undercover doing SOMETHING DIFFERENT EVERY WEEK. As a matter of fact, they should have him doing something different on NZT every week. They had limitless potential in how they could have taken the show and they pulled a procedural cop drama out of it.

I haven't even seen this show but I would see the one u described easily.

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This show and the player should have been combined . The player gets a pill kinda like the limitless that only works for four hours . That would have been a show

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Limitless canceled

limitless_0.jpg

Limitless has run out of options.

CBS’ freshman drama series not only won’t continue on the broadcast network, but has been unable to find another distributor.

Showrunner Craig Sweeney announced the verdict on Twitter.

Follow
Craig Sweeny

✔‎@CraigSweeny

I'm truly sad to report that #Limitless will not continue on any platform. Thanks so much to everyone who watched.

6:16 PM - 25 May 2016

The series version of the 2011 film starred Jake McDorman as a man given mental superpowers by the nootropic drug NZT. The film’s star Bradley Cooper made several appearances during the season as well.

Limitless averaged 9.7 million viewers and a 2.2 rating among adults 18-49 including DVR playback.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
finally got around to watching this...

i liked it....sorry it got canceled....

this one of those shows that probably would have got better with a few more seasons....:yes:

i didnt like the goofiness tho...too much ...should have kept it light...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
finally got around to watching this...

i liked it....sorry it got canceled....

this one of those shows that probably would have got better with a few more seasons....:yes:

i didnt like the goofiness tho...too much ...should have kept it light...
Eeh..

Dude didnt have the same charm/ screen presence as Cooper and then making Cooper a semi bad guy.... I know they couldn't afford Cooper to really put in screen time, but he phoned it in towards the end

And don't get me started on the Dexter couple reunion...

I liked the premise and the first few episodes when it first aired, then I moved on.... Binged the rest on Netflix last year. Its was good

slam

Super Moderator
That rican chick was bad in that one episode...

had to look her up...

Christina Vidal

:sleazy:

76420346-christina-vidal-christina-vidal-by-brie-gettyimages.jpg

Christina-Vidal-Feet-331015.jpg

BgtTqJYIgAEBs_W.jpg

beca94d1d0440cabe9452a5e17d6b7c8_full.jpg

806e6c79f99c38d519f6234afc67788f_full.jpg

a178452c000ffe1c07fcb326d6a894a6_full.jpg

1e1be0a3d8a7407748f4a109d8614c86_full.jpg

f8cd3bf6b984f8a3570233d23eae5c25_full.jpg

Being Mary Jane...

Vidal-Being-Mary-Jane_776891.jpg

Vidal-Being-Mary-Jane_776887.jpg

Vidal-Being-Mary-Jane_776888.jpg

Vidal-Being-Mary-Jane_776892.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
And don't get me started on the Dexter couple reunion...

what Dexter couple reunion ...?...i missed it ...

also didnt know she was married to dexter at one point till i jus googled her...:rolleyes2:

that chick is not cute ...maybe if they had a hotter chick the show would still b on ...:lol:

bitch built straight up n down...smh

found a half descent pic.....must look horrible in the mornings without makeup...lol

rs_634x1024-130501165828-634.carp.lc.091811.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That rican chick was bad in that one episode...

had to look her up...

Christina Vidal

:sleazy:

76420346-christina-vidal-christina-vidal-by-brie-gettyimages.jpg

Christina-Vidal-Feet-331015.jpg

BgtTqJYIgAEBs_W.jpg

beca94d1d0440cabe9452a5e17d6b7c8_full.jpg

806e6c79f99c38d519f6234afc67788f_full.jpg

a178452c000ffe1c07fcb326d6a894a6_full.jpg

1e1be0a3d8a7407748f4a109d8614c86_full.jpg

f8cd3bf6b984f8a3570233d23eae5c25_full.jpg

Being Mary Jane...

Vidal-Being-Mary-Jane_776891.jpg

Vidal-Being-Mary-Jane_776887.jpg

Vidal-Being-Mary-Jane_776888.jpg

Vidal-Being-Mary-Jane_776892.jpg

Yeah man she was a highlight!!

what Dexter couple reunion ...?...i missed it ...

also didnt know she was married to dexter at one point till i jus googled her...:rolleyes2:

that chick is not cute ...maybe if they had a hotter chick the show would still b on ...:lol:

bitch built straight up n down...smh

found a half descent pic.....must look horrible in the mornings without makeup...lol

rs_634x1024-130501165828-634.carp.lc.091811.jpg

Yeah she was reunited on the show with ole square jaw

jenniferdesmond.png

They were a thing on Dexter and limitless

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just catching this on Netflix. It's straight... or it was.
Ehhh the Dexter semi reunion was a step in the wrong direction for me and that last season was.... a mess, seems like they got the cancelation news mid-season so they just threw a bunch of stuff on the wall