Trump went to great lengths to conceal details of Russian meetings MAGA!!!! No collusion!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I am thoroughly surprised I haven't heard anything from these two coon ass muthafuckas yet (sarcasm).

th

Where is your Trump ACCOUNTABLE book you bitch? Cause you damn sure went out of your way to write one about President Obama. Your bitch ass didn't have an issue profiting with Obama's image on your piece of shit book though.

accountable-9780743582094.jpg
Oh yeah these assholes been very quiet lately

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I find this kind of skeptical I am pretty sure Putin speaks English. They use translators for shit they want to get to the press and or public. The real instructions were given directly with no translators. All spies speak multiple languages.

I'm sure Putin is fluent. However, Putin doesn't speak English when dealing with English-speaking counterparts. But I get what you're saying. He could excuse the translators from the room.

Translators kind of have a weird relationship with the law. they're really asked to divulge a convo..but you're right, i would imagine the really bad stuff would be said without anyone around... but I could easily imagine things like sanctions being discussed with translators

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I find this kind of skeptical I am pretty sure Putin speaks English. They use translators for shit they want to get to the press and or public. The real instructions were given directly with no translators. All spies speak multiple languages.
I spoke to a few people about this and they told me he speaks very little English so a translator has to be around somewhere

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"President Trump took possession of his interpreter’s notes after meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, U.S. officials said. There is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with Putin over the past two years, the officials said."

No collusion. We discussed adoptions.

Adopting a baby? I know those are private conversations but there isn't anything damning said in those interviews that couldn't be released.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I think the GOP needs to burn behind this shit. Burn the whole shit down and start a new party for their tired conservative ideas but the GOP itself is complicit in all this fuckery and needs to pay a price.
They won't burn. Some of the dirty bastards hate Trump and are just waiting in their bunkers. Kasich will be republican king if Trump goes down in flames. He turned down the VP, went at Trump, but hasn't made enemies of his supporters.

After Trump, Kasich looks like a very sane and reasonable man. Shit, so does Hannibal Lecter. Kasich can come out of hiding on some :yes:"I told ya'll!" shit.

Also, democrats are assuming republican voters will give a fuck about any of this. It would be different if the U.S. entered into some bullshit war(s) on Trumps watch and they were linked to Russia. And even then, they might not be convinced. To them, none of this has affected their lives.

Trump might fuck around and become more of a hero if he is prosecuted. That's how twisted this country is. Cacs walking around with Free Trump shirts. :lol:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From the point when they announced the meeting, I figured something shady would go down. At some point, we're going to find out that Trump sent his translator out of the room, and they just used Putin's (which I think they said already happened at one of those conferences they were at). Or something very similar, where basically no one from our side besides Trump knows what they were talking about.

...or maybe not. Trump is probably just stupid enough to talk about shit in front of his translator, then expect them to stay "loyal". Mind you, in most cases, I wouldn't have a problem with this. But Trump is shady as fuck, so I'm never a fan of giving him slack. I don't even know that I think he's a Russian asset, but I'm sure that he loves Putin so much that he'd spill some intel on something just having a talk with him, and probably be too stupid to even realize he did it.