Trump went to great lengths to conceal details of Russian meetings MAGA!!!! No collusion!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
All them pussies are guilty by association they all need to fall with him. Jail time for them all. If I’m in the car with my boy who robs a bank I’m going down too. Fuck them all, Paul Ryan, Bitch Mconnell , faggit ass Lindsay Grahame all them hoes

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
All them pussies are guilty by association they all need to fall with him. Jail time for them all. If I’m in the car with my boy who robs a bank I’m going down too. Fuck them all, Paul Ryan, Bitch Mconnell , faggit ass Lindsay Grahame all them hoes

I think the GOP needs to burn behind this shit. Burn the whole shit down and start a new party for their tired conservative ideas but the GOP itself is complicit in all this fuckery and needs to pay a price.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
giphy.gif

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
enough is enough, GOTDAMN, impeach and put this motherfucker in prison. WTF is wrong with these damn treasonous ass republiKKKans

cacs had their psyche broken because Obama was a successful two-term President who the world loved. They did everything they could to fuck shit up for him and it didn't matter.

For example:
In 2013, when Barack Obama was president, a Washington Post-ABC News poll found that only 22 percent of Republicans supported the U.S. launching missile strikes against Syria in response to Bashar al-Assad using chemical weapons against civilians.

A new Post-ABC poll finds that 86 percent of Republicans support Donald Trump’s decision to launch strikes on Syria for the same reason. Only 11 percent are opposed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/13/48229/?utm_term=.046c0e8914ee

cacs will fight for this idiot until the very end...

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
cacs had their psyche broken because Obama was a successful two-term President who the world loved. They did everything they could to fuck shit up for him and it didn't matter.

For example:
In 2013, when Barack Obama was president, a Washington Post-ABC News poll found that only 22 percent of Republicans supported the U.S. launching missile strikes against Syria in response to Bashar al-Assad using chemical weapons against civilians.

A new Post-ABC poll finds that 86 percent of Republicans support Donald Trump’s decision to launch strikes on Syria for the same reason. Only 11 percent are opposed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/13/48229/?utm_term=.046c0e8914ee

cacs will fight for this idiot until the very end...
Sick sick fucking crackas!!!!!

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

"President Trump took possession of his interpreter’s notes after meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, U.S. officials said. There is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with Putin over the past two years, the officials said."

No collusion. We discussed adoptions.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Nothing in the history of humanity exhibits white supremacy more than Trump being POTUS. Nothing.

Treason right out in the open and they're letting it happen all the while we had month long discussion about Obama wearing a tan suit and Michelle wearing a sleeveless dress.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
"President Trump took possession of his interpreter’s notes after meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, U.S. officials said. There is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with Putin over the past two years, the officials said."

No collusion. We discussed adoptions.
Perfectly normal behavior folks. Perfectly normal. Man Mueller has to be thinking shit can’t be this easy

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Trump: I was working for America undercover. I went to great heights for my country

WINS NEXT ELECTION LOL

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I am thoroughly surprised I haven't heard anything from these two coon ass muthafuckas yet (sarcasm).

th

Where is your Trump ACCOUNTABLE book you bitch? Cause you damn sure went out of your way to write one about President Obama. Your bitch ass didn't have an issue profiting with Obama's image on your piece of shit book though.

accountable-9780743582094.jpg

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure why some of this is news. It was reported at the time of meeting, Trump's translators would not allow to keep a formal record of the meeting and were banned from talking about any of it with anyone.

The only new info was that the FBI opened an investigation because of it.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama, Bush veterans dismiss Trump-Putin interpreter subpoena
BY OLIVIA BEAVERS AND AMIE PARNES - 07/20/18 05:56 AM EDT 3,364

Former officials from the Obama and George W. Bush administrations are pouring cold water on the idea that President Trump’s interpreter from the summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin should appear before Congress.

While multiple former Obama officials say they understand the desire to talk to one of the only people in the room with Trump and Putin, several argued it would set a dangerous precedent.

“For the same reasons why we need to protect our own diplomats, there is a real concern about having translators be subject to subpoenas,” said David Mortlock, director of international economic affairs at the White House National Security Council (NSC) under Obama.

He acknowledged that there is “legitimate concern about what the president may have promised Vladimir Putin.”

But he said subpoenaing an interpreter is a bridge too far, and would prevent presidents from speaking freely.

“They’re at the center of diplomatic relationships and it raises concerns about whether you can truly have diplomatic communications,” he said.

Ben Chang, who served as an NSC official under Obama, said while interpreters have “seen or heard a ton,” they ultimately serve as a “vessel” to guide and channel the president’s thoughts and ideas.

He argued that Congress should get to the bottom of the summit, but he thinks lawmakers instead need to subpoena officials such as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and national security adviser John Bolton.

The possibility that Trump summit interpreter Marina Gross will appear before Congress is remote for now given GOP control of both chambers.

Democrats were blocked Thursday when Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee rejected a motion to subpoena the interpreter.

Tony Fratto, who served as a White House deputy press secretary under former President George W. Bush, called it a “fruitless effort.”

“The law is clear. It would be bonkers to think this conversation doesn’t fall under executive privilege,” said Fratto, who frequently disagrees with Trump’s rhetoric and actions. “That’s not their job and the Constitution is pretty clear on that.”

Richard Fontaine, who served as a foreign policy adviser to Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and served at the NSC under Bush, also dismissed the suggestion.

“I feel their pain, but I don't think forcing the translator of the president to testify [about] what she heard will be successful,” Fontaine told The Hill, calling it “bad practice.”

“People on the Hill seem to have ever-short historical perspective, but at some point a Democrat will have a one-on-one with a leader or take a walk in the park with a leader and do you really want that?” he said. “I know they want this, but I don't know that they want that.”

Democrats say the circumstances surrounding the Trump-Putin summit are exceptional, and justify the step of having lawmakers talk to Trump’s interpreter.