Trump boasted he helped Saudi Crown Prince ‘cover up’ brutal murder of Jamal Khashoggi: Woodward book

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This should not surprise anyone :smh:

true but DAMN to react with a collective yawn and shrug

the public got MORE upset over Netflix changing the look of its menu

one thing we have to admit

his tactic of just OVERWHELMING the public and the media with bullsh*t while he completely dismantling the system to benefit his people and HURT us is diabolical as f*ck

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor

his tactic of just OVERWHELMING the public and the media with bullsh*t while he completely dismantling the system to benefit his people and HURT us is diabolical as f*ck
Basically he was like, "Yeah, whatever. What's for lunch?"

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fucking media is useless a shit..... fuckin completely worthless...

fuckin trump is not just responsible for covering it up...

His adminstration is complicit IN THE MURDER,

Kushner gave that saudi king PIN a list of names of people who was talking shit about him.

they used national security to get a list of names the trump klan,

can pimp for their own personal profit.

you better believe that saudi kingpin, hit kushner off with mad loot.

media really is fuckin worthless.

DOnt worry tho.. Mrfreddygoodbud is here to break shit down!!!

its thankless work but

somebody gotta do it!!!

btw...

that saudi kingpin mohammad salam, bruh this muthafucka,

took over a fourstar hotel, just to torture muthafuckas in, and that included members of his own family....

trump wasnt just protecting this prince he was protecting his own family name....

for selling national security data for personal profit...

thats gotta be treason...

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
fucking media is useless a shit..... fuckin completely worthless...

fuckin trump is not just responsible for covering it up...

His adminstration is complicit IN THE MURDER,

Kushner gave that saudi king PIN a list of names of people who was talking shit about him.

they used national security to get a list of names the trump klan,

can pimp for their own personal profit.

you better believe that saudi kingpin, hit kushner off with mad loot.

media really is fuckin worthless.

DOnt worry tho.. Mrfreddygoodbud is here to break shit down!!!

its thankless work but

somebody gotta do it!!!
No no most of the media has been on his ass for a whole bunch of things the problem is he got a lot of shit out there That Trump fucked up on.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No no most of the media has been on his ass for a whole bunch of things the problem is he got a lot of shit out there That Trump fucked up on.

they KNOW jared was pimping national security data to this prince kingpin dude,

they KNOW trump and jared are complicit in his murder.

but where are the REAL journalist.

Tim Russert wouldve been on top of this

gotdam bush mafia

put a hit out on him.... yes the heart attack gun is a real thing...

and Tim Russert yeah Meet the Press needs another Tim Russert his team was Official and the last time americans

experienced REAL JOURNALISM on american t.v...

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

a coupla post from right after his taking office in 2017

Bannon is a fuckin problem, I can't understand for the life of me how we as a country have sunk so far...

I guess the blacklash was enough to set us back 60 years

But I keep posting this, cause it's so damn true

Trumps media strategy

"With the news that Trump is about to announce his Supreme Court appointee, it's clear that his governing strategy in the face of opposition is "flood the zone," which I believe comes from Steve Bannon (it was mentioned in this article).

The idea is for you (team red) to keep your opponent (team blue) reeling and distracted from multiple small attacks that doesn't annihilate blue, but keeps him in disarray.

In other words, when blue is about to counter-attack red's first attack, red has already launched a second one. By proceeding with the original counter-attack, blue cannot provide resistance to counter-attack two. Blue then has to re-assign its forces for counter-attack two, and once that happens, red's third attack is launched.

This pattern prevents blue from successfully executing any counter-attack, and creates the optics of them as flailing and incompetent.

The frustration alone will create exasperation, paranoia, fear, and Senator tears. Essentially, team blue is being toyed about on the battlefield while gradually being weakened with each attack cycle.

Trump's plan to dominate the news cycle is to launch a new piece of chum (policy, executive order, proposal, controversial tweet) that hurts or agitates leftists at the exact time when they are counter-attacking on the previous piece of chum.

This "flood the zone" idea is essentially "stay on the offense." Based on Trump's actions from his first week, I expect that he intends to say on the offense for his entire four years in office.

Because it is very difficult to counter a constantly aggressive player, the left will collapse in disarray or go on the offense themselves, and the only way for them to go on the offense from this position of weakness when they don't control the levers of power is to start a major violent disturbance that could lead to a Civil War.

Based on the increasing violence of their protests, particularly this past weekend, I expect them to start a more systemic plan of violence by this summer."

29mRoosh‏ @rooshv
The battle strategy that Trump is using can only be countered with systemic violence that leads to a Civil War (link: http://ow.ly/UDiL308vfjU) ow.ly/UDiL308vfjU