Move over trump regrets now WH whistle blower

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Rogue is the one I was talking about. I mentioned it earlier in this thread. That's where I thought you got the tweets from.
Just reading rogue, it reminds me of a scene from the 4th game of thrones book when they were trying to smuggle myrcella out of dorne and hotah caught them. The prince daughter asked how you find out? And hotah said someone told... Someone ALWAYS tells.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
they ain't getting rid of Trump - this shit will blow up in each of their faces
Bannon Pence Ryan Priebus Kushner et.al are all using / playing Trump fir their own ends....

eventually this will go very wrong because none of them are on the same page

It's basically 3 against 1.. they want Bannon out of there

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
And Ryan has his own agenda. This shit might turn into a circular firing squad.
A real life version of this

Ok worth 8:49 of your time

In the tradition of classic westerns, a narrator sets up the story of a lone gunslinger who walks into a saloon. However, the people in this saloon can hear the narrator and the narrator may just be a little bit bloodthirsty.

Kellyane the hooker with the itchy cooch

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
House of cards y'all see how Frank became Pres and the mofo started as the minority whip :lol:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Trumps media strategy

"With the news that Trump is about to announce his Supreme Court appointee, it's clear that his governing strategy in the face of opposition is "flood the zone," which I believe comes from Steve Bannon (it was mentioned in this article).

The idea is for you (team red) to keep your opponent (team blue) reeling and distracted from multiple small attacks that doesn't annihilate blue, but keeps him in disarray.

In other words, when blue is about to counter-attack red's first attack, red has already launched a second one. By proceeding with the original counter-attack, blue cannot provide resistance to counter-attack two. Blue then has to re-assign its forces for counter-attack two, and once that happens, red's third attack is launched.

This pattern prevents blue from successfully executing any counter-attack, and creates the optics of them as flailing and incompetent.

The frustration alone will create exasperation, paranoia, fear, and Senator tears. Essentially, team blue is being toyed about on the battlefield while gradually being weakened with each attack cycle.

Trump's plan to dominate the news cycle is to launch a new piece of chum (policy, executive order, proposal, controversial tweet) that hurts or agitates leftists at the exact time when they are counter-attacking on the previous piece of chum.

This "flood the zone" idea is essentially "stay on the offense." Based on Trump's actions from his first week, I expect that he intends to say on the offense for his entire four years in office.

Because it is very difficult to counter a constantly aggressive player, the left will collapse in disarray or go on the offense themselves, and the only way for them to go on the offense from this position of weakness when they don't control the levers of power is to start a major violent disturbance that could lead to a Civil War.

Based on the increasing violence of their protests, particularly this past weekend, I expect them to start a more systemic plan of violence by this summer."

29mRoosh‏ @rooshv
The battle strategy that Trump is using can only be countered with systemic violence that leads to a Civil War (link: http://ow.ly/UDiL308vfjU) ow.ly/UDiL308vfjU

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Trumps media strategy

"With the news that Trump is about to announce his Supreme Court appointee, it's clear that his governing strategy in the face of opposition is "flood the zone," which I believe comes from Steve Bannon (it was mentioned in this article).

The idea is for you (team red) to keep your opponent (team blue) reeling and distracted from multiple small attacks that doesn't annihilate blue, but keeps him in disarray.

In other words, when blue is about to counter-attack red's first attack, red has already launched a second one. By proceeding with the original counter-attack, blue cannot provide resistance to counter-attack two. Blue then has to re-assign its forces for counter-attack two, and once that happens, red's third attack is launched.

This pattern prevents blue from successfully executing any counter-attack, and creates the optics of them as flailing and incompetent.

The frustration alone will create exasperation, paranoia, fear, and Senator tears. Essentially, team blue is being toyed about on the battlefield while gradually being weakened with each attack cycle.

Trump's plan to dominate the news cycle is to launch a new piece of chum (policy, executive order, proposal, controversial tweet) that hurts or agitates leftists at the exact time when they are counter-attacking on the previous piece of chum.

This "flood the zone" idea is essentially "stay on the offense." Based on Trump's actions from his first week, I expect that he intends to say on the offense for his entire four years in office.

Because it is very difficult to counter a constantly aggressive player, the left will collapse in disarray or go on the offense themselves, and the only way for them to go on the offense from this position of weakness when they don't control the levers of power is to start a major violent disturbance that could lead to a Civil War.

Based on the increasing violence of their protests, particularly this past weekend, I expect them to start a more systemic plan of violence by this summer."

29mRoosh‏ @rooshv
The battle strategy that Trump is using can only be countered with systemic violence that leads to a Civil War (link: http://ow.ly/UDiL308vfjU) ow.ly/UDiL308vfjU

I'm not ready to say it leads to civil war yet, but I believe he is hoping the protests turn violent to escalate getting control here.

kingdon777

Salesman of the year!
Platinum Member
Trumps media strategy

29mRoosh‏ @rooshv
Yeah, Trump came on TV making fun of Schumer today, saying he's a great actors, and not his character etc. Not real tears...
The Dem's do not have much counter. Pretty much a battle strategy, that knows how the opponent will attempt to react. Then, KellyAnn changing up her approach to the media too...I still think it's smoking mirrors for a much bigger agenda.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Civil war amongst who?

That's probably the wrong phrase to use. I think we would have more of an authoritarian regime, I just went with the phrasing of the person I quoted. I think Trump is itching for violence to try to call in the national guard, though. There is a provision where the military isn't supposed to be able to be used against us, but none of the stuff that has happened so far is supposed to be legal or constitutional either, so who knows. Though if Trump starts dog whistling second amendment remedies to his supporters anything can happen. Just his election made these folks over confident, where they are poppin off at the mouth and getting punched, etc. but if he signals they wouldn't be prosecuted for taking out "dissenters", all hell can break loose.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's probably the wrong phrase to use. I think we would have more of an authoritarian regime, I just went with the phrasing of the person I quoted. I think Trump is itching for violence to try to call in the national guard, though. There is a provision where the military isn't supposed to be able to be used against us, but none of the stuff that has happened so far is supposed to be legal or constitutional either, so who knows. Though if Trump starts dog whistling second amendment remedies to his supporters anything can happen. Just his election made these folks over confident, where they are poppin off at the mouth and getting punched, etc. but if he signals they wouldn't be prosecuted for taking out "dissenters", all hell can break loose.

Theoretically I see your point.

I'm just not sure if Americans are really ready for that horror nor do I believe there are enough people who are really about that type of violence.

But, if be foolish to ever doubt the capabilities of people. Lol.

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Rogue Potus is probably fake. An educated fake, but still fake...

I wish it were a real insider tweeting though.

Hope the press does not take the bait and start quoting RP, and then get jerked into being labeled "fake news" when the account gets outed as false...

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Theoretically I see your point.

I'm just not sure if Americans are really ready for that horror nor do I believe there are enough people who are really about that type of violence.

But, if be foolish to ever doubt the capabilities of people. Lol.

Well, crazy white folks have been sitting on a stock pile of weapons for decades waiting to use them. There is nothing worse than a white dude with low self esteem or an over developed sense of superiority, who can get courage from a gun. They have all sorts of militia groups, etc. also. Mob mentality can be powerful. We saw what happened at DT's rallies, (and before at the Palin/McCain rallies, when they got those white folks ginned up on hate and they started to turn on the black CNN camera man). You have a lot of angry people who want to lash out at the folks he is painting as the reason for all their troubles. I don't think we'll have a Rwanda on our hands, but common sense left the far right a long time ago. They repeat fake news like it's gospel. Totally brainwashed.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Hope the press does not take the bait and start quoting RP, and then get jerked into being labeled "fake news" when the account gets outed as false...

They would have to be very accurate for them to be quoted by MSM. Most reputable outlets aren't going to go with an unknown source with no way of verifying they are who they say they are. People have been reaching out for them trying to get them to give interviews or their identity, and they've refused.

Reactions: BDR

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
They would have to be very accurate for them to be quoted by MSM. Most reputable outlets aren't going to go with an unknown source with no way of verifying they are who they say they are. People have been reaching out for them trying to get them to give interviews or their identity, and they've refused.

Yeah the account is legit because they leaked shit days before it came out

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

So far, they've been spot on. We'll see.

sportecus

Star
Registered
Some of the posters on here are odd. They're gladly expecting non-news from a source who not states they like morals, that they are engage in some fucked up stuff.

I don't support people, I support ideas. If the "leaker" (That Guy loves this twitter account) had any decency, they would tender their resignation.

Huh? So if I read what you said correctly, you're against whistleblowing? If so, you do know that's why we have a protective law for whistleblowers? Folks shouldn't quit their jobs cause people can't do theirs ethically and professionally.

Yesterday the Press Sec. said if federal workers have an issue, they should leave. WTF! He honestly think people who've been in the gov. for decades under different administrations should just suddenly fuck up their lives? Okay!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Huh? So if I read what you said correctly, you're against whistleblowing? If so, you do know that's why we have a protective law for whistleblowers? Folks shouldn't quit their jobs cause people can't do theirs ethically and professionally.

Yesterday the Press Sec. said if federal workers have an issue, they should leave. WTF! He honestly think people who've been in the gov. for decades under different administrations should just suddenly fuck up their lives? Okay!
I am against propaganda. I don't know if this indeed a mole in the administration, or the administration not only destroying the credibility of the press, but sowing the distrust with "whistle-blowers".

In the end, their game is to create catastrophes and the populace will not know what's true. With that doubt, 80 years from now, we will have people questioning the truth.

There are people today who question the Holocaust. So when I see things like these, I can physically feel myself being confused. I can feel the paranoia building up; my senses are being totally overwhelmed. And I know that is their intention.

There was an incident with Spicer that should have your ears stand up. They are performing a blitzkrieg on our sensibilities.

Last edited:

sportecus

Star
Registered
I am against propaganda. I don't know if this indeed a mole in the administration, or the administration not only destroying the credibility of the press, but sowing the distrust with "whistle-blowers".

In the end, their game is to create catastrophes and the populace will not know what's true. With that doubt, 80 years from now, we will have people questioning the truth.

There are people today who question the Holocaust. So when I see things like these, I can physically feel myself being confused. I can feel the paranoia building up; my senses are being totally overwhelmed. And I know that is their intention.

There was an incident with Spicer that should have your ears stand up. They are performing a blitzkrieg on our sensibilities.

Im tracking and you make some valid points. I too find it both hard to understand all that is transpiring and also how the hell they're able to get away with it... at least for now.

I don't have a good feeling about the current press corps and their ability to not only ask tough questions, but also to have follow up questions. I would also like to see them work at times in unison. Meaning, press Spicer if he tries to evade from answering a reporter's question. I also hope there still exists some great investigative journalists. This is gonna be the Watergate of our generation.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Im tracking and you make some valid points. I too find it both hard to understand all that is transpiring and also how the hell they're able to get away with it... at least for now.

I don't have a good feeling about the current press corps and their ability to not only ask tough questions, but also to have follow up questions. I would also like to see them work at times in unison. Meaning, press Spicer if he tries to evade from answering a reporter's question. I also hope there still exists some great investigative journalists. This is gonna be the Watergate of our generation.
The press is complicit in their own demise. They insist on devolving.

A teacher creates teaching plans for each individuals because not everyone learns the same. If I see someone going off on tangent when I ask them question, you have to keep it simple and just ask yes or no questions.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

The White House is like a hostile witness, only they can't be compelled to respond, and Spicer can abruptly end the conference anytime he doesn't like the questions.