BGOL Investor

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

UIERMS65WBHALIAOYINY4HP4PQ.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The cop out of "I was in the room and didn't hear him say that" is not really a good excuse. How many stores have you been in, where you weren't aware of every conversation being held?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Trump is really on thin ice with the military. I don’t know what Putin Is trying to do but he’s really putting Trump and his kids in a very tight spot

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, like my friend was saying, most was trying to quell the noise when he called the family of that black solider and told " he knew what he signed up for".

Why should this be surprising.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
I work for DOD and I work with soldiers. You wouldn't believe the amount of service members who are ready to vote for him no matter how fucked up he is to include some black folks. I can't find any reasons why they love him so much. When you ask them what has he done for them to warrant the respect and love? He's our commander in chief is most response.

Truth is Trump is bad for the military. He has no working knowledge of most military operations and has done little to nothing for the vets or military families. He belittles seasoned generals and regards them as his toys. He refuses to work with other nations on military cooperation. He likes to boast about the military though. Maybe that's what they like about him and since most of the military is white....well you know the rest.

Did he send you to War is a shithole Desert with no pussy to fuck like Bush 1/2 or to a place with plenty pussy but you might get your head blown off like Nixon? You sound stupid bruh, the DOD people I know love that war pay too. I guess they like the fact hasn't sent them to a shithole to fight for some corporate intrest.

You gonna love Biden if he continues the status quo for America and starts shitting on Africa like Obama did in Somalia? You wanna kill starving black people like the Obama administration to continue corporate interest. Its funny how quickly people forget the past just because Trump is in office.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Did he send you to War is a shithole Desert with no pussy to fuck like Bush 1/2 or to a place with plenty pussy but you might get your head blown off like Nixon? You sound stupid bruh, the DOD people I know love that war pay too. I guess they like the fact hasn't sent them to a shithole to fight for some corporate intrest.

You gonna love Biden if he continues the status quo for America and starts shitting on Africa like Obama did in Somalia? You wanna kill starving black people like the Obama administration to continue corporate interest. Its funny how quickly people forget the past just because Trump is in office.

You get this instead of a reply....not worth my time

tenor.gif