Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I work for DOD and I work with soldiers. You wouldn't believe the amount of service members who are ready to vote for him no matter how fucked up he is to include some black folks. I can't find any reasons why they love him so much. When you ask them what has he done for them to warrant the respect and love? He's our commander in chief is most response.

Truth is Trump is bad for the military. He has no working knowledge of most military operations and has done little to nothing for the vets or military families. He belittles seasoned generals and regards them as his toys. He refuses to work with other nations on military cooperation. He likes to boast about the military though. Maybe that's what they like about him and since most of the military is white....well you know the rest.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This country deserves exactly what it got.
I love it. He is successfully destroying his base more than any President in my lifetime and resetting this corporation’s hierarchy so the playing field starts to level.

only the profane are against it. There will be more so-called blacks succeeding if he repeats.

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I work for DOD and I work with soldiers. You wouldn't believe the amount of service members who are ready to vote for him no matter how fucked up he is to include some black folks. I can't find any reasons why they love him so much. When you ask them what has he done for them to warrant the respect and love? He's our commander in chief is most response.

Truth is Trump is bad for the military. He has no working knowledge of most military operations and has done little to nothing for the vets or military families. He belittles seasoned generals and regards them as his toys. He refuses to work with other nations on military cooperation. He likes to boast about the military though. Maybe that's what they like about him and since most of the military is white....well you know the rest.
The same reason Democrats are going to vote for Biden even he’s now a terrible candidate: lesser of two evils.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My brother-in-law is retired Navy, and quite a few folks who served with him are Trump supporters.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The depths he go to have no limit. Fascism is on it's last legs and he is helping speed up the process. Brighter days are ahead.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is BS. And I hate that mf. But even if his ass felt that way which he probably does, he would dare not say it where people could hear it. I raise the BS flag.
You're kidding right?!! This dude is a grade A coward and doesn't care about vets or what they went through. He is using all these dumb simple minded CACs to the fullest! All the hillbillies and Karens, vets, and just plain ol' dumbass CACs are getting used for a vote. Trump would rather shit on most of these people than deal w/ them if he wasn't running for president.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Why not? Did he not say the same shit about John McCain?

He called McCain a loser for being captured. Which is why I said when Kaep had that b.s workout last summer, he should've worn a t-shirt with T.rump's face on it saying,"I don't like losers who get captured" or whatever it was T.rump said about McCain instead of a Kunta Kinte t-shirtThis could point out the fuckery of who is really disrespecting the military and who isn't.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It doesn’t matter. The military ultimately reports to Jorge Mario Bergoglio.
EFy9n3c.gif

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Let's not forget, this is the same douchebag that told the wife of black Ranger that was killed in Niger, that her husband knew what he signed up for. Yes, we all know what we signed up for, but we certainty don't need those sentiments in a time of bereavement. He's just a soulless asshole. Zero compassion. He likes bunkers though.