Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'

Published September 25, 2020

President Trump’s plan for Black America designates the KKK and Antifa as terrorist organizations and calls for making lynching a national hate crime, while pledging to increase access to capital in Black communities by nearly $500 billion, Fox News has learned.

The president on Friday is expected to roll out details of what the campaign is calling the “Platinum Plan,” which details “opportunity,” “security,” “prosperity,” and “fairness” for the Black Community.

“For decades, Democrat politicians like Joe Biden have taken Black voters for granted. They made you big promises before every election—and then the moment they got to Washington, they abandoned you and sold you out,” the president is expected to say Friday, according to remarks exclusively obtained by Fox News. “The Democrats will always take Black voters for granted until large numbers of Black Americans vote Republican.”

The president is expected to tout the plan as “a bold vision that we can and will achieve over the next four years.”

The president’s plan, according to the campaign, will increase access to capital in Black communities by almost $500 billion, help to create 500,000 new Black-owned businesses, and help to create 3 million new jobs for the Black community.

Fox News obtained a copy of the "Platinum Plan." It states that it will “prosecute the KKK and ANTIFA as terrorist organizations and make lynching a national hate crime.”

The president’s plan also vows to make Juneteenth a national holiday.

Meanwhile, the president is also expected to commit to working on a “Second Step Act,” and provide access to better jobs and training opportunities for those in Black communities.

The Platinum Plan also pledges to give Black churches the ability to compete for federal resources for their communities; bring better and tailored healthcare to address what the campaign called “historic disparities,” and advance home ownership opportunities and enhance financial literacy in Black communities.

As for educational opportunities, the president is expected to vow, in federal, state and local community partnerships to “close failing schools” to replace with “full school choice and education opportunity,” while continuing to protect Historically Black Colleges & Universities.

The president is also expected to pledge to increase the amount of Pell grants and allow for vocational employment and advance targeted apprenticeship and job training programs.

Trump is expected to slam his Democratic opponent Joe Biden, saying that the former vice president “is offering Black Americans nothing but the same, tired, empty slogans.”

“I stand here to offer you solutions,” Trump is expected to say, while adding that “no one in Washington politics today has done more to hurt Black Americans than Joe Biden.”

The president is also expected to vow to increase public safety in Black communities.

“Instead of fighting for public safety for these communities, the Democrats are attacking our police and empowering far-left rioters, looters, and anarchists,” Trump is expected to say. “In the Republican Party, we believe in protecting ALL black lives – including the unborn.”

He is expected to add that Republicans "believe that every child, of every race – born and unborn – is made in the Holy image of God. Republicans believe that all human life is sacred.”

“At no time before has there been a clearer choice between two parties, two visions, two philosophies, and two agendas for the future,” Trump will say.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The pro-whites are losing their minds over this.

I want to hear trump say it though. If he does, they better start saying good bye to their immigrant relatives, feminism and looking for underground places for their LGBT club parties.

Any brothas into agriculture? There should be plenty of farms for sale after the racist rednecks default aka trump’s base. :yes:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wasn't he the same dude who said nobody knew about juneteenth until he mentioned having his klan rally on that day.

Uh who takes anything trump says seriously besides his braindead supporters...

Im just saying I like that idea..

but Im sure if biden and the indian chick wins, they can easily be pressed to making that happen

so its no deal breaker

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Not sure what Antifa has to do with Black people...cant he label the KKK a terrorist organization right now?...he is the President right now....would be a great way to prove he aint just talk like Biden
Dont fall for the okey doke.
Going after antifa is his way of going at BLM in a round about way because he's been trying to tie the 2 groups together by saying BLM is led by and funded by antifa.
Tryna be slick but we know the devils schemes.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Prosecuting the KKK as a terrorist organization? :eek2: Biden won’t like that considering his mentor Strom Thurmond and his best friend Robert Byrd were long time members.

the pro-whites are:scared: because they know Biden will not come out with anything better.
I guess you like the fact that he also wants to designate antifa as a terrorist organization. Which means black folk would get catch up in that designation. So I can see why you'd fall for such a trap.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Not sure what Antifa has to do with Black people...cant he label the KKK a terrorist organization right now?...he is the President right now....would be a great way to prove he aint just talk like Biden
Do you see all the white folk out there doing crazy shit and guess who's getting the blame for it? You guessed it....black folk. So that's what antifa has to do with black folk.

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Timbs over policy
FOH

Yasss sis

:mike:

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

200916-kamala-boots-tease_ydn0ie

GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Uh who takes anything trump says seriously besides his braindead supporters...

Im just saying I like that idea..

but Im sure if biden and the indian chick wins, they can easily be pressed to making that happen

so its no deal breaker
:eek: ....:roflmao3: @ Indian chick.

And yeah, Trump can do the shit now. If he were half as smart as he thinks he is, he would. Just making Juneteenth a holiday would be a kick in the balls to the dems. Sadly and as low a bar as it is, they wouldn't top that in 2021.
Timbs over policy
FOH

Yasss sis

:mike:
Every fucking time I see that 'yasss sis' I'm :roflmao2: Never gets old.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And yeah, Trump can do the shit now. If he were half as smart as he thinks he is, he would. Just making Juneteenth a holiday would be a kick in the balls to the dems. Sadly and as low a bar as it is, they wouldn't top that in 2021.

where is yasss sis from???

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess you like the fact that he also wants to designate antifa as a terrorist organization. Which means black folk would get catch up in that designation. So I can see why you'd fall for such a trap.
Antifa is only catching up the pro-whites.

nice try, but blue hat MAGAs are part of the profane.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

exactly if he wouldve done that shit, if the republikkklans wouldve lowkey just made that shit a holiday before elections...

democrats wouldve been scrambling back in full defense mode...

but trumps team is just not that bright, as much as they think they are..

right now... dems hero act has them lookin stupid!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He been just saying it in response to all the over-the-top pandering. Cardi-b, lizzo, timbs, the block party, etc. That shit cracks me up cause I really seen people doing that shit. It's like this can't be fucking real life. :lol:

must be the interview lizzo and the indian chick did, where the phrase was used.. Im not familiar with it..

and I wouldnt watch that circus show interview if you tied me to a chair and forced me to look at the screen with tooth picks keepin my eyes open...

Ill go into self induced suspended animation before I subject my mind body and soul to that shit

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I’m not looking for a Neanderthal to save me. You are. Not only are you ignorant but you are a liar.
The fact that you state that I am looking for a Neanderthal to save me proves how much of liar you're are.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that you state that I am looking for a Neanderthal to save me proves how much of liar you're are.
You are vehemently defending a racist Neanderthal and urging people to support him. Not only that but you are no member of the electoral college so you have no vote for President.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A bunch of dumb motherfuckers will definitely fall for this. Only the truly, TRULY stupid don't see this for the embarrassingly low-effort desperation that it is.

Aight @xfactor what's good big fella...
I bet you still think Obama was the first so-called black President too?

you and the profane still have time to get right before you allow the white man to lead you to the slaughter. Good luck.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
The klan is already listed as a terrorist group acorrding to the FBI anti terrorist database