Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

He's not wrong. As I have said, neither party can be trusted.

500M in seed money would help black business startups. If there was a plan for divesting from these CACs afterwards, I'd condone it. Unfortunately, black folk keep wanting to give the money back to these MFs and we can't seem to agree on shit outside of food and comedy shows.
The blowback with Trump would be his ability to deem anyone "antifa" and I can't roll with that as a condition.
Black folk need now more than ever to learn to put aside differences and band together in a move to separate and build, but it won't happen. Financial unification would make us an instant superpower within the U.S.
They ain't ready.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This bitch was asked a yes or no question and started her answer with "well, listen..."
What a fucking JOKE. And niggas on here are ready to die on the sword for this bitch.
She would NEVER say this bullshit about white people.
Ultimately, her answer was NO. She said NO at the end.
Fuck this bitch and you lame ass niggas who ride with your persecutor/prosecutor.
I will never support this hoe, EVER.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
You have to be the dumbest person on earth to believe anything that trump says. Nigga please...

I disagree.

Trump maybe a liar, but he always does what he sets out to do. When he fails it's not for lack of trying. This is no exception.

the problem is that the KKK is a real organization while antifa is just a label people put on protesters.

If you are part of the Klan all you have to do is change your organization's name and you're good. However, if you speak against the government they can label you as antifa and now you are terrorist just for holding a cardboard sign in the streets.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's not wrong. As I have said, neither party can be trusted.

500M in seed money would help black business startups. If there was a plan for divesting from these CACs afterwards, I'd condone it. Unfortunately, black folk keep wanting to give the money back to these MFs and we can't seem to agree on shit outside of food and comedy shows.
The blowback with Trump would be his ability to deem anyone "antifa" and I can't roll with that as a condition.
Black folk need now more than ever to learn to put aside differences and band together in a move to separate and build, but it won't happen. Financial unification would make us an instant superpower within the U.S.
They ain't ready.
Good points. I think we are unified more than we have been in my lifetime but the problem is there are a lot of people claiming to be so-called black for convenience when they are not, such as the immigrants (e.g. Kamala Harris) and another group that is LGBT and the pro-whites/race mixers that are compromised. These people are the fear mongering Democrats you see on BGOL but luckily they are out of touch and the minority.

you may be right about “Antifa” but since the majority are the so-called liberal white, I’m not concerned with fighting their battles.

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
whose mother is this?

33685716-8778185-image-m-73_1601223825812.jpg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I disagree.

Trump maybe a liar, but he always does what he sets out to do. When he fails it's not for lack of trying. This is no exception.

the problem is that the KKK is a real organization while antifa is just a label people put on protesters.

If you are part of the Klan all you have to do is change your organization's name and you're good. However, if you speak against the government they can label you as antifa and now you are terrorist just for holding a cardboard sign in the streets.
This is more cac nonsense. Trump never saw a bill he didn't pay. He lies about big and small things and everything in between.

How can you start an argument for someone that suppose to do what he sets out to do, with "Trump maybe a liar". Do you cacs even listen to yourself before you say something?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
who is funding them?
So you don’t know who is funding the ADoS group but claim it is alt-right?

seems like you are another victim of propaganda and lack of critical thinking skills.

:obama:

What’s funny is that they want to say ADOS is funded by the GOP or Russia (or whatever since the narrative constantly changes), but then they say we’re just some broke-ass niggas trying to get a reparations handout!

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This the entire problem. This is also Trump's whole hustle.
I'd use this moment in time to demand tangibles from Biden while the narrow window is still open.
If he can be pressured into declaring a (so-called) "black" woman as his VP, he can be pressured into committing 500M to black-owned businesses in exchange for black support.
Neither of them really gives a shit, so I say use them for what you can get out of them. Ultimately, it actually would help everybody in the long run.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s funny is that they want to say ADOS is funded by the GOP or Russia (or whatever since the narrative constantly changes), but then they say we’re just some broke-ass niggas trying to get a reparations handout!
They don’t know what to say or do at this point so they just parrot Democratic shill talking points. I already exposed them in the Lessiovsky thread about calling someone a Russian without proof but when I posted the proof they were all influenced by Russians and Germans, nothing to say :smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you gott damn right it is fishy but it is trump calling the democrats’ bluff because he knows they won’t touch the topics. For as much as they talk about ‘Black Lives Matter’ they don’t have any specifics to talk about when it comes to so-called blacks. I even posted video of Kamala Harris confirming it above.

All the Democrats have to do is something similar and trump will get destroyed but they won’t because they don’t care about us Aboriginal Americans.
Anyone think this is fishy... Considering that it's being announced about a month before the election?......

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
This is more cac nonsense. Trump never saw a bill he didn't pay. He lies about big and small things and everything in between.

How can you start an argument for someone that suppose to do what he sets out to do, with "Trump maybe a liar". Do you cacs even listen to yourself before you say something?

Trump lies like a sidewalk, except for when he promises to do something.

When Trump said the election is rigged he told the truth. When he said he was going to start a Muslim ban he did it. Sending federal troops to police cities? Check. Helping the coal industry? Look at all the environmental regulations he cut. Overturning Obamacare and Banning abortions? He's in the process right now. Building a wall? Didn't happen, but he shut down the government to try to get it done.

So when he says he's going to declare the Klan and antifa terrorist organizations I believe him. Of course he we'll also do it in a way that hurts everyone except the klansman. The $500 billion dollars he's promising will probably come in the form of new prisons and more police on the streets. The anti-lynching law will get passed, but in a way that makes the definition of lynching almost non-existent.

Trump is like one of those evil genies that will grant your wish for eternal life, but also will turn you into an invalid that can't move from the neck down.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Trump lies like a sidewalk, except for when he promises to do something.

When Trump said the election is rigged he told the truth. When he said he was going to start a Muslim ban he did it. Sending federal troops to police cities? Check. Helping the coal industry? Look at all the environmental regulations he cut. Overturning Obamacare and Banning abortions? He's in the process right now. Building a wall? Didn't happen, but he shut down the government to try to get it done.

So when he says he's going to declare the Klan and antifa terrorist organizations I believe him. Of course he we'll also do it in a way that hurts everyone except the klansman. The $500 billion dollars he's promising will probably come in the form of new prisons and more police on the streets. The anti-lynching law will get passed, but in a way that makes the definition of lynching almost non-existent.

Trump is like one of those evil genies that will grant your wish for eternal life, but also will turn you into an invalid that can't move from the neck down.
Still haven't seen his tax return.
He still hasn't rolled out his healthcare reform ( "who knew Healthcare was so hard").
Where all the infrastructure he promised?
So far his wall is nothing more than replacements of existing walls.
Said he'd be too busy working to play golf.
This shit can go on and on.

Last edited:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Still haven't seen his tax return.
He still hasn't rolled out his healthcare reform ( "who knew Healthcare was so hard").
Where all the infrastructure he promised?
So far his wall is nothing more than replacements of existing walls.
Said he'd be too busy working to play golf.
This shit can go on and on.

Trick question.

The infrastructure he promised was the border wall. He kept that stupid promise to the best of his ability. His healthcare plan starts with ending ObamaCare. Something he's trying to do by shoehorning in a last minute SCOTUS pick.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
How many years has it been for the Democrats?
It's been JUST as many years that the GOP could've been emplementing policies that were positive for the Black Community in order to persuade more to the Conservative side of the aisle.

Ask Colin Powell and Michael Steele about it.

These muhfuckas are so quick to claim to be the Party of Lincoln, blah, blah, blah, as though they haven't been actively disempowering and undermining the Black Community since Nixon.

Trump could've done this when he met with all of those HBCU Presidents or when he was touting that he made a Pardon here and there and called it Prison Reform. That could've been a starter package in the middle of his term.

This bullshit is a reaction to him going under and thrashing for a lifesaver.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Trick question.

The infrastructure he promised was the border wall. He kept that stupid promise to the best of his ability. His healthcare plan starts with ending ObamaCare. Something he's trying to do by shoehorning in a last minute SCOTUS pick.

Dude you're full of shit and just making shit up as you go along.

His promise on infrastructure had nothing to do with "the wall".
It had everything to do with airports, mass transit, highways, etc...

Healthcare promise:

"We have a plan that I think is going to be fantastic. It's going to be released fairly soon," Trump said Monday. "I think it's going to be something special ... I think you're going to like what you hear."
Trump promises CEOs they will like his 'fantastic plan'
But he told the CEOs that if the plan doesn't accomplish his goals, they'd face his ire.
"If things don't work out I'm blaming you anyway," he said.

Where's the plan??

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree - I already said it...but the difference is the Democrats won’t admit it to this and won’t even bring it up. And we have been voting 90%+ for them so they owe us.
The “what about the republicans” would hold merit if we voted for them religiously but we don’t so why put pressure on them? That makes no sense.
It's been JUST as many years that the GOP could've been emplementing policies that were positive for the Black Community in order to persuade more to the Conservative side of the aisle.

Ask Colin Powell and Michael Steele about it.

These muhfuckas are so quick to claim to be the Party of Lincoln, blah, blah, blah, as though they haven't been actively disempowering and undermining the Black Community since Nixon.

Trump could've done this when he met with all of those HBCU Presidents or when he was touting that he made a Pardon here and there and called it Prison Reform. That could've been a starter package in the middle of his term.

This bullshit is a reaction to him going under and thrashing for a lifesaver.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This so crazy to me. Dang, you don't have to like the dude. Hes an a$$hole. OK. We agree. But, you have to acknowledge when he does something right.

You die-hard leftist are just as bad as those racist Republicans when Obama was in office. Because they hated him so much, they wouldn't acknowledge anything positive that he did.

Trump is an idiot. But don't be so full of hate that you can't see when something benefits you.

You want to give praise for someone handing you a bandaid after they stab you in the back. His gesture is meaningless. All the stuff he is proposing has already been put in a bill.

I agree if you get benefit xyz, that it *may* not be necessary to consider the motive, but all this stuff is contrary to what he has done thus far.

After the Hurricane Trump was speaking about Puerto Rico like they weren't American citizens. He said they had been given too much money. Well he just gave the a bag of money tied up in a bow. Should they take it? Absolutely. Should they thank him? Sure, why not. Should they kiss his ass or cast a vote in his favor (a lot moved to the states after the Hurricane and can vote if they reside here) because he finally did the bare minimum that should have been done months ago? I don't think so.

I wonder if he realizes folks living on the island can't vote?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I disagree.

I don't know if it was here or on social media but the opinion was expressed that this was less for black votes and more to convince white women that he isn't racist.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You want to give praise for someone handing you a bandaid after they stab you in the back. His gesture is meaningless. All the stuff he is proposing has already been put in a bill.

I agree if you get benefit xyz, that it *may* not be necessary to consider the motive, but all this stuff is contrary to what he has done thus far.

After the Hurricane Trump was speaking about Puerto Rico like they weren't American citizens. He said they had been given too much money. Well he just gave the a bag of money tied up in a bow. Should they take it? Absolutely. Should they thank him? Sure, why not. Should they kiss his ass or cast a vote in his favor (a lot moved to the states after the Hurricane and can vote if they reside here) because he finally did the bare minimum that should have been done months ago? I don't think so.

I wonder if he realizes folks living on the island can't vote?
You are equating the approval or satisfaction of one action as praise? C'mon, you know thats a stretch.

When the Republikkkans and Faux News was doing it to Obama, we all agreed it was unjustified and immoral. But, now people do it to Trump, its OK? Wrong is wrong no matter who it is directed to.

I hate pedophiles, but it is wrong for me or anyone to just go out and kill them.

We have to walk the line and remain steadfast in who we are.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I agree - I already said it...but the difference is the Democrats won’t admit it to this and won’t even bring it up. And we have been voting 90%+ for them so they owe us.
The “what about the republicans” would hold merit if we voted for them religiously but we don’t so why put pressure on them? That makes no sense.

You put pressure on the folks who have the power to make change. Why pressure dems if both chambers of Congress and the presidency is held by the GOP?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That pawn used Democratic shill Roland Martin as a source. He has ZERO credibility.

and the key word is “IF”. The Democrats said “NOT” -

This is a tactic that people like to use. Instead of addressing the issue, they do the; 'Well what about...?" We get it Democrats are shytty... Less shytty than Republicans, but still shytty. We AREN'T talking about Democrats. The post is titled Trump not Democrats, let's focus on Trump here.

So I will ask you again he had 4 years to do this where was this then? We just didn't all of a sudden come into hard times. We've BEEN getting killed by cops. We've BEEN needing job training and grants for school. FOUR fcuking years and a month before an election, NOW he wants to help. You can't turn a blind eye to us and then the minute you need our help PROMISE (cause this has not been delivered) the world.

So my ?uestion isn't where have the Democrats been if they're the party of the blacks. It is, he has had 4 years to do this where was this then?

Reactions: BKF

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trick question.

You do realize he promised to have Mexico pay for it right? If I interview for a job saying I can turn water into wine and then only deliver by using the wine making process, I am not keeping that job.

He's tried to push his Trump-care and that was so shytty that even the GOP couldn't back it.

Look everybody is off topic he's had 4 years to do this where was this then?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You are equating the approval or satisfaction of one action as praise? C'mon, you know thats a stretch.

When the Republikkkans and Faux News was doing it to Obama, we all agreed it was unjustified and immoral. But, now people do it to Trump, its OK? Wrong is wrong no matter who it is directed to.

I hate pedophiles, but it is wrong for me or anyone to just go out and kill them.

We have to walk the line and remain steadfast in who we are.

Obama was making good faith effort to genuinely help everyone, whether or not they voted for them. Trump has thrown together a sloppy proposal to make it seem like he is doing some good. From covid on, it's all about appearances and no substance. All the time he has spent setting the stage to give an air of credibility, he could have done something actually beneficial..

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Obama was making good faith effort to genuinely help everyone, whether or not they voted for them. Trump has thrown together a sloppy proposal to make it seem like he is doing some good. From covid on, it's all about appearances and no substance. All the time he has spent setting the stage to give an air of credibility, he could have done something actually beneficial..
It's funny how people would say how the dems had control of congress for two years (even though it was not fillabuster proof majority for most of those years) and could have done this or that. When they finally did the ACA aka Obamacare was passed. Yet Trump comes in with a republican majority in congress and they pass tax cuts for the rich. So why is it that Trump's groupies aren't saying the same thing as far the republicans/Trump could have passed this and that during their two years in the majority? I guess it fucks up the propaganda that they are pushing now.

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I'm not saying to pressure them at all. If the GOP can get up on a soapbox and goad us about being loyal to the Dems, they've taken NO actions to pull Black support, they've done the complete opposite.

Paul Ryan wrote that Inner City Black males don't want to work because they've become so dependent upon benefits being handed out and they're just not motivated to get up and go to a job every day when they can just wait until the next month comes.

This bastard knows full well that all of the foundries were located within the City of Milwaukee; Master Lock was in the inner city; AO Smith was in the inner city; all of the Breweries were in the city; and so on. In the early 80s, those jobs moved either overseas, or were flung far out into the suburbs.

What do the Republicans do? They cut every effort to fund public transportation out to the Burbs at every turn. "How are we gonna pay for this?"

When a rich CAC wants to do something to increase his own wealth, they'd sell them a piece of city-owned property for a dollar and incentives.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
This bitch was asked a yes or no question and started her answer with "well, listen..."
What a fucking JOKE. And niggas on here are ready to die on the sword for this bitch.
She would NEVER say this bullshit about white people.
Ultimately, her answer was NO. She said NO at the end.
Fuck this bitch and you lame ass niggas who ride with your persecutor/prosecutor.
I will never support this hoe, EVER.
Her Timbalanz doe!
:hmm:

Yasss sis
:mike:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Looking at all the sell outs mad about Kamala Harris.....

She's never going to fuck you; at least not in the way you want.
Just because you get wood for this old bitch doesn't mean the rest of us have to ignore her telling us to go fuck ourselves. Post all the memes you want; she flat out said no reparations for black folk. Fuck this bitch.
Now, back to Trump's bullshittin' ass...

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I don't know if it was here or on social media but the opinion was expressed that this was less for black votes and more to convince white women that he isn't racist.

Could be, but I doubt it.

However, in a lot of places white Trump voter is synonymous with racist. By coming out with this Platinum plan Trump has just given his followers some plausible deniability.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
You do realize he promised to have Mexico pay for it right? If I interview for a job saying I can turn water into wine and then only deliver by using the wine making process, I am not keeping that job.

He's tried to push his Trump-care and that was so shytty that even the GOP couldn't back it.

Look everybody is off topic he's had 4 years to do this where was this then?

I'm not saying he did a good job. Far from it! However, he did at least try to make good on everything he promised.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
She's never going to fuck you; at least not in the way you want.
Just because you get wood for this old bitch doesn't mean the rest of us have to ignore her telling us to go fuck ourselves. Post all the memes you want; she flat out said no reparations for black folk. Fuck this bitch.
Now, back to Trump's bullshittin' ass...

Who hurt you? :lol: