Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But now I see dudes wearing it all over when its not cold

s-l300.jpg

when these fools were SUPPOSED to wear the f*cking mask they aint want to

And now when its almost summer?

They want to...

f*ck I'm out
Some where it for fashion, for the cold( it’s actually an old military mask that they wear it for diff weather situations), some where it cause they got a lot of beef in the streets, some where it cause they about to do dirt, some do it cause they got warrants.. during the day some individuals wear it for all those reasons, but at night some throw it on cause they got to move around carefully

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Some where it for fashion, for the cold( it’s actually an old military mask that they wear it for diff weather situations), some where it cause they got a lot of beef in the streets, some where it cause they about to do dirt, some do it cause they got warrants.. during the day some individuals wear it for all those reasons, but at night some throw it on cause they got to move around carefully

All facts.

I know but damn like all things that become fads when you see lanes start to do it? It loses any cool factor it MAY have had.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All facts.

I know but damn like all things that become fads when you see lanes start to do it? It loses any cool factor it MAY have had.
My bro who’s been wearing shit like that for decades cause he’s retired military would say do you rather think I look cool or rather be warm in certain conditions? He don’t give a fuck about what lame nigs do when it’s 20 and below outside, he gonna rock that face covering and be warm and not give a shit what anybody else think

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Troy is good at reminding everyone how unlikable he is.

I feel you, but if someone did some fuck shit when they were alive and you spoke about it.

Then why should you regret what you said about them in the past which was true?

That's all Troy was saying.

If you did some foul, cruddy or slimeball shit and you spoke on it, then why when a person does you're supposed the wanna take it back?

That person earned what you said about them.

And yes Trumps very unlikable! :roflmao: