Tom Clancy's The Division 2 March 15th, 2019 PC, XBOX ONE, PS4

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's the wild wild west on Xbox. Players going rogue on site. I have to run Alpha Bridge or Predators mark just to compete. last night ran into some players with powerful seeker mines. They fucked me up lol. Took the whole server to take them out.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Ima have to catch up with you one day pc side. Gotta get my level up though.

Yeah, I've been running around DZ trying to get my level up. I need one more piece of D3 gear so I can use the shield and SMG build(works nice in 1.5). Right now I'm using the Pakhan(took a minute to get used to recoil) and have 27 percent on elites. It's really helping me fuck up those yellow goons and stack shit. Gave up my pulse for the shield, and I don't regret it. Double barrel puts rushers on their ass and the turret is great for solo and team work. :yes:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last Stand DLC Teaser - Expansion 3

Last Stand Teaser - PvP Game Modes Confirmed?

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last Stand (Update 1.6) Patch Notes Explained & Analysed

Dark Zone 7-9 FIRST LOOK! (The Division) Walkthrough!

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
I sold mine, it got monotonous, mining the dz to get weapons, to stop random niggas from rolling up on you, the other missions were rinse wash repeat, have they included any newer missions or is it the same shit

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
I sold mine, it got monotonous, mining the dz to get weapons, to stop random niggas from rolling up on you, the other missions were rinse wash repeat, have they included any newer missions or is it the same shit
New incursion dark zones and events.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn this set is going to be the new meta. Everybody gonna run this.

NEW SEEKR Gear Set Review w/ Caduceus

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Used to see a bunch of all-female crews running around the areas near Times Square :lol: ..probably might still be some,may go back to this if i get bored of GR Wildlands

olympicslam

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
You guys still run? I'm down for incursions or whatever. I finished all of them except lost signal. It's horrible going with randoms. I usually run Nomad's when I'm on my own and tactician's when I have a group. BGOL needs to get back on and get this CHICKEN! :yes:

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You guys still run? I'm down for incursions or whatever. I finished all of them except lost signal. It's horrible going with randoms. I usually run Nomad's when I'm on my own and tactician's when I have a group. BGOL needs to get back on and get this CHICKEN! :yes:

I do them all the time..... Add me SpitNKick

olympicslam

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
How did y'all like the Global Event that took place last week? Did anyone play it? I thought it was cool. I was more of a skin than actual DLC. I'd like to see them conclude the story or at least let us battle Aaron Keener.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People have been requesting a rouge button for a long time now, now its here. Might be too late now. A lot of games are out now, with more to come. Winter is coming lol.

The Division | The Biggest Change To The Dark Zone Ever (plus new PVP Mode details + gameplay)

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

An Announcement from Massive Entertainment on The Division 2

1500x500_twitter_header_800x267_320185.jpg

What an incredible few years it's been for the team here at Massive! When we first began work on Tom Clancy's The Division, we knew we had something special and something we believed in so strongly that we wanted to make sure we got it right. We also knew we couldn't achieve that goal without your help.

Since the launch of The Division two years ago, we've remained focused on this philosophy. We continue to create more opportunities to interact directly with livestreams, ongoing surveys, and social media. We also introduced public test servers as a way of getting immediate feedback before integrating major features and changes into the game. We've never stopped wanting to make The Division better and our most recent 1.8 update is a testament to that, as seen from your overwhelming feedback and support.

All of these new features and experiences have made our team better, too. We're nimbler and better prepared to take action based on feedback. And now, more than ever before, we have a clear vision of what's important and what continues to make The Division a special experience for so many people. Following our Year 2 anniversary celebration, we're going to keep supporting that experience with new title updates that will bring new Global Events, Xbox One X enhancements, and more.

That said, we've always envisioned the story in the game we launched in 2016 as the beginning chapter in a larger saga, and today we're excited to share more info about what's next for The Division universe.

We're thrilled to announce that we are working on Tom Clancy's The Division 2, and that development will be led by Massive Entertainment in collaboration with Ubisoft Reflections, Red Storm Entertainment, Ubisoft Annecy, Ubisoft Shanghai and Ubisoft Bucharest. The Division 2 will be powered by an updated version of the Snowdrop engine that enables us to realize our ambitions for the sequel, but more importantly, we're also taking everything we learned over the past two years and applying it towards the sequel to make sure we get it right.

Part of that means recognizing your commitment to The Division. With that in mind, we're adding a new type of achievement called "Shields" to the game. Earning them will unlock special rewards in The Division 2 when it launches.

On behalf of all the teams at Ubisoft, we thank you for the support you've given us over the past two years, and we hope that our continued work will earn that support for many years to come. We can't wait to show you what we have in store for The Division 2 at E3 2018 in June. See you then!

https://news.ubisoft.com/article/an-announcement-from-massive-entertainment-on-the-division-2

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

An Announcement from Massive Entertainment on The Division 2

1500x500_twitter_header_800x267_320185.jpg

What an incredible few years it's been for the team here at Massive! When we first began work on Tom Clancy's The Division, we knew we had something special and something we believed in so strongly that we wanted to make sure we got it right. We also knew we couldn't achieve that goal without your help.

Since the launch of The Division two years ago, we've remained focused on this philosophy. We continue to create more opportunities to interact directly with livestreams, ongoing surveys, and social media. We also introduced public test servers as a way of getting immediate feedback before integrating major features and changes into the game. We've never stopped wanting to make The Division better and our most recent 1.8 update is a testament to that, as seen from your overwhelming feedback and support.

All of these new features and experiences have made our team better, too. We're nimbler and better prepared to take action based on feedback. And now, more than ever before, we have a clear vision of what's important and what continues to make The Division a special experience for so many people. Following our Year 2 anniversary celebration, we're going to keep supporting that experience with new title updates that will bring new Global Events, Xbox One X enhancements, and more.

That said, we've always envisioned the story in the game we launched in 2016 as the beginning chapter in a larger saga, and today we're excited to share more info about what's next for The Division universe.

We're thrilled to announce that we are working on Tom Clancy's The Division 2, and that development will be led by Massive Entertainment in collaboration with Ubisoft Reflections, Red Storm Entertainment, Ubisoft Annecy, Ubisoft Shanghai and Ubisoft Bucharest. The Division 2 will be powered by an updated version of the Snowdrop engine that enables us to realize our ambitions for the sequel, but more importantly, we're also taking everything we learned over the past two years and applying it towards the sequel to make sure we get it right.

Part of that means recognizing your commitment to The Division. With that in mind, we're adding a new type of achievement called "Shields" to the game. Earning them will unlock special rewards in The Division 2 when it launches.

On behalf of all the teams at Ubisoft, we thank you for the support you've given us over the past two years, and we hope that our continued work will earn that support for many years to come. We can't wait to show you what we have in store for The Division 2 at E3 2018 in June. See you then!

https://news.ubisoft.com/article/an-announcement-from-massive-entertainment-on-the-division-2

Hopefully theyll open up NYC more..

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Division 2 Confirmed on State of the Game + Year 3 Plans

My Thoughts On The Division 2 Announcement