Tom Clancy's The Division 2 March 15th, 2019 PC, XBOX ONE, PS4

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tom Clancy's The Division: Agent Origins (Ashes)

Tom Clancy’s The Division: Agent Origins (Pursuit)

Tom Clancy’s The Division: Agent Origins (Conspiracies)

:eek2:
Tom Clancy's The Division: Agent Origins (Escape)

Tom Clancy's The Division - E3 Gameplay reveal 2013

Release date: March 8, 2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_The_Division

From NG
tdcSV62.jpg

l1K4bZg.jpg

652TLKP.jpg

PqDNYbI.jpg

PqDNYbI.jpg

PqDNYbI.jpg

egCTrh0.png

epluC9Q.png

7NfP1L4.jpg

The Division Vendors - Base of Operations, Dark Zone and High End

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
8 Minutes of The Division's Deadly Underground

The Division New Faction "LAST MAN BATTALION"

The Division Multi-Group Activities & Raids

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tom Clancy’s The Division – Skills Trailer

The Division's Missions Are Designed To Give You Options

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tom Clancy’s The Division - Enemy Factions trailer

The Division All Perks Explained

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Division: The Deepest Dive Into The Dark Zone Yet

Tom Clancy’s The Division - Yesterday TV Spot

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Division: Why the 'Tom Clancy' Name Matters

The Division All Talents Explained

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Division's DLC will launch as timed Xbox One exclusive

Ubisoft will launch additional expansions for Tom Clancy's The Division on Xbox One first, according to GameStop. The retailer's promotional video for the upcoming game, above, revealed that Ubisoft will release downloadable content for the shooter as a timed Microsoft exclusive.

Following a period of 30 days, DLC will make its way to the PlayStation 4 and Windows PC versions of the game. Although GameStop doesn't specify which content falls under the timed exclusivity deal, Ubisoft previously announced that The Division would receive a season pass including three expansions and free monthly updates.

Although Ubisoft will release the game on three platforms, the company has paid special attention to Xbox gamers leading up to The Division's release. The game recently wrapped its latest beta, which also launched on Xbox One first. It will also receive a 1 TB Xbox One bundle for $399, as seen in the GameStop video.

The timed exclusivity deal was first revealed during Ubisoft's E3 2014 press conference, although it didn't elaborate on the length of the period.

After a lengthy delay, The Division will arrive on PS4, Windows PC and Xbox One on March 8. A release date for the post-launch DLC has not been announced.

See our video preview of the next Tom Clancy game below.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/2/17/11033958/the-divisions-dlc-will-launch-as-timed-xbox-one-exclusive

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Division Rewards Claim Vendor

The Division NEW High End Weapons - Liberator and Pakhan

The Division New Tech Mission "Subway Morgue"

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I can't decide which system I should get it for? Either way I'm.....

PS4 : Drayonis
XBOX One: Drayonis

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Division: Level 25 CLOSE QUARTERS Gameplay

The Division: Level 25 SUPPORT Gameplay

The Division: Level 25 MARKSMAN Agent Gameplay

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Division blows Destiny out of the water with 6.4 million beta players

On Friday, The Division's open beta officially began on the Xbox One, with the PlayStation 4 and PC versions going live on the following day. The beta has officially ended and it ended with a bang. The beta had an unprecedented amount of players, giving some credibility to Ubisoft's belief that The Division will have one of the biggest game launches in the game industry's history.

More than 6.4 million players joined The Division's open beta across the PS4, Xbox One and PC. In comparison, Destiny boasted 4.6 million beta players across the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3.

At the time, Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg said "This is the biggest beta of this console generation by a wide margin and the largest console beta ever for a new video game IP to date."

Consider Activision dethroned, Ubisoft's The Division is now king of the hill.

Each Division player ended up spending an average of five hours playing the game, with two hours spen in the Dark Zone and almost 50% of the players choosing to go Rogue by killing another player.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/the-di...e-water-with-6-4-million-beta-players-3434015

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Division: Making Weapons Feel New for a New RPG

Tom Clancy's The Division - 60FPS PC GAMEPLAY [US]

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man FUCK this game.
I been waiting over 2 years for this game to come out.:angry::angry::angry:

but quiet is kept I got the game in pre-order
:D the beta game was cool but what wasn't cool was
when you get rogue muhfukkas cornered and
they disappear out of the beta area.

RED

Rising Star
Registered
Wow @ the downgrade from the E3 trailer.

Yea its crazy, looks like they designed this game for PC only since the "NextGen" systems were still being developed at the time, then when they got released they realized they needed to scale way back to accommodate the consoles. However, when they do that they have to also scale back the PC version as well so as to not create THAT much of a difference of graphics.

The beta was hella fun and cant wait to play!!! Shit is fucked up cause Uncharted 4 comes out a week or 2 later....gotta take some "vacation time" to keep up!

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Shit is fucked up cause Uncharted 4 comes out a week or 2 later....gotta take some "vacation time" to keep up!

na I preordered uncharted 4...that shit coming out end of april...unless they moved the date up recently

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like Uncharted got the downgrade too. Nice trailer though.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Official Story Trailer

Ubisoft better let us use tablets :angry:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The guys in the xbox thread wanted to start a clan. Y'all gonna need it. That dark zone aint no joke. Can't go in there by your self with these shot first white boys :smh:

:gun06:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
still not really interested in this game but y'all getting me hyped tho...I got like $30 worth of reward points I can put toward it

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The guys in the xbox thread wanted to start a clan. Y'all gonna need it. That dark zone aint no joke. Can't go in there by your self with these shot first white boys :smh:

yeah u right about that
in the beta version,
i was a scurred lil bitch when I first entered the dark zone

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Aryan Nation and Stormfront members probably going to be putting their own clans together as we speak :rolleyes:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Shit everyone in the GTA thread shoots anything that isn't crew. We all have head sets and work in tandem. We're be fine.