No I just hate men who act like they have one ie youYou talk about vagina like it offends you. I bet you typed that message with your legs crossed.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No I just hate men who act like they have one ie youYou talk about vagina like it offends you. I bet you typed that message with your legs crossed.
Ok now how about the other angles. Y’all talking about poor people and poor countries what about countries with well off people like England? It’s the same shit. Do women just like American guys in general? Are bitches generally nicer around the world? What yall think.
One of my boys went to Australia and said those bitches were trying to rape him. They have some deep infatuation with Black American men and will approach you like crazy. Australia is too damn far to fly for me to visit. Until planes get faster, it’s why I’ve never been to Thailand. Too far
How would they know that if you’re not down there flaunting or looking out of place?
The toy dildo in the pocketYou weren't as incognito as you thought Brad.
![]()
You’re the only white boy hereYou weren't as incognito as you thought Brad.
![]()
I’m well aware , being Black and gorgeousBlack men are the most sexually desired male on the planet so that’s not saying nothing new.. being from New York we get 60+million tourist a yr visiting this place so you can see how foreign women react to black men.. even in nyc ull see chicks from all cultures want us.. European, Asian, Indian, middle eastern, Latin, etc.. so you really don’t have to fly out when they flying in every single day.. I’ve told ya about chilling at hotels and seeing all kinda pussy converse with you etc.. outta state bitches be easy as fuck to
YES!Are bitches generally nicer around the world?
True StoryThe toy dildo in the pocket
Lmaooo
So you think European, Israel, and Indian women are better?YES!
American women are the sewer of the world's women.
At least 165 millionHe's talking about women in 3rd world countries being happy and grateful to be alive... No shit. Some of this reads like dudes that don't get no bitches. There's at least 150M women in the U.S. some of them might be shitty![]()
Yep, we are there to spend money and have a good time, and they are happy to help you spend it and have a good time. What better way to help you spend it than to be nicer than normal to a tourist who has both time and money to blow for a couple of days, weeks or months ... even with a scarcity mindset we are still spending more than most of the native men will on them.True but are you not there to spend money and have a good time? Or are you traveling with a scarcity mindset? Majority of the world is still on old school masculine rules, man provides and pays. Feminism, 50/50, adversarial man vs woman American rat race mindset can be left at TSA.
You're a 40-50 something grown ass man trying to bag a 25 year old waitress off merit? That's like "I don't need a car, I can jog to work and save money." Take her to dinner, eat wagyu for half the price it is back home and finally enjoy yourself.
You’re the only white boy here
Uhh... I've never even given that a thought. I only deal with black women (of African descent within the last 500yrs).So you think European, Israel, and Indian women are better?
There’s at least 138 million American women.. majority of them are not black when you consider cac, Latin, Asian and other.. when you say “American women” that’s all the cultures/ ethnicities that make the population of women born in the USA.. when you say the sewer of the world there’s at least 199 other countries most of them are not from Africa or the West Indies.. so you have to consider all of that when you say “American” women and bottom of “the world”.. 7 continentsUhh... I've never even given that a thought. I only deal with black women (of African descent within the last 500yrs).
I only deal & concern myself with black women. This is BLACK Girl OnLine.There’s at least 138 million American women.. majority of them are not black when you consider cac, Latin, Asian and other.. when you say “American women” that’s all the cultures/ ethnicities that make the population of women born in the USA.. when you say the sewer of the world there’s at least 199 other countries most of them are not from Africa or the West Indies.. so you have to consider all of that when you say “American” women and bottom of “the world”.. 7 continents
Thank you.. still getting giftsI only deal & concern myself with black women. This is BLACK Girl OnLine.
Happy belated birthday
#LibraGangGang