This quote perfectly explains Trump base...

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

He gets it,

Although I'd like to add that when a foreign government can interfere in an election without punishment, an AG can reject a subpoena, votes and voters can be devalued virtually at will, and the most powerful law enforcement agent in the country can write a 400 page report describing the president's crimes against the country and not one goddamn thing happens to him it's not just the republican party that's broken.

Basically, any political system that allows its country to be run by a despot without a single shot fired is no longer a democracy.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Yep, Trump is not intelligent, not articulate, is simplistic, is incurious and is racist. With that his supporters say to themselves, "hey he's just like me and I just love that he is". :smh:

If these past 2 weeks doesn't explain it nothing will. Trump doesn't care about people. Except for their votes. He has experts (just to have them I guess) cause they get ignored if their message doesn't suit him.

Anyone that would tell the people of his country to drink a disinfectant doesn't give a damn. Somebody needs to give his racist ass a glass of Spic & Span, then see how well it works for him. In fact he s/b made to drink some. Just to prove his point. He deserves a chance to prove himself. That would pretty much make him a hero and guarantee his reelection, if it worked. That is if you can ignore his 16,000+ other lies.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The base...

latest

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Damn, you can't get more pathetic.

Trump got these dumb CACs totally

brainwashed to the point that they

can't believe they're about to die. :smh: