This quote perfectly explains Trump base...

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why these cacs don't wear those maga hats in public tho, i live in SC and i never see them wearing them :rolleyes2:
I’ve only seen on maga hat in the airport where you clearly can’t whoop his ass. I’ve never been walking the streets and seen one ever. And I travel all over the US for work. Never seen one. Says a lot.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I think a more appropriate quote wouldve been, "I`m a hateful classless racist Cac. My kind will stick together no matter what and we`ll repeatedly prove it doesnt take much to please us. That's why we support Trump.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, Trump is not intelligent, not articulate, is simplistic, is incurious and is racist. With that his supporters say to themselves, "hey he's just like me and I just love that he is". :smh:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I saw a lot of white folks wearing them at the Louisiana State Fair. Older whites folks and a group of white kids walking around and trying to steer down every black person they could find in order to get a reaction

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I saw a lot of white folks wearing them at the Louisiana State Fair. Older whites folks and a group of white kids walking around and trying to steer down every black person they could find in order to get a reaction

Wtf?!?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's interesting how Trump been trying to call Ilhan anti-semitic, but called the Charlottesville protesters "very fine people" while they literally chanted, "Jews will not replace us."

Waiting for a journalist to bring this up. Pretty straight forward antisemitism versus context twisting made up antisemitism

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad thing is, that the media isn't even calling him out on the lie in the first place..

None of them said what he said they did, the Dems are fucking weak.

Pelosi ass ain't calling him a flat out liar, she just holding a title.