This is Why I stopped Fucking With Corey: 5150 Show

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Corey has some deep-seated issues. His dumb ass rails against higher education, believes that voter participation is some bullshit, and admitted to seeking validation from those above his level.

I haven't written him off completely, but after that shit he pulled on Grady, I was like, "This ni99a really ain't shit behind the scenes.":smh::smh::hmm:

This. Fuck him! Just like Tariq and all those other fake woke conscious fags who are dividing us further! That includes the LGBT and pro gay black crowd. White man winning either way because we too fucking dumb to stand united WITH one another! Mf telling me not to vote or Don’t get higher education is praying I fail and that’s why Cory ain’t shit, like the rest. FOH And fix yo fucking fade Dude!

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
This. Fuck him! Just like Tariq and all those other fake woke conscious fags who are dividing us further! That includes the LGBT and pro gay black crowd. White man winning either way because we too fucking dumb to stand united WITH one another! Mf telling me not to vote or Don’t get higher education is praying I fail and that’s why Cory ain’t shit, like the rest. FOH And fix yo fucking fade Dude!
Str8 chuch fam. Anytime I hear a black person take a stand against voting, I automatically put them into the too ignorant to fuck with category. Ironically, the reason his dumb ass can say the dumb shit he says is because we voted. Also he is too stupid to realize the measures them cacs go through to keep us from voting. He never asks himself why.