This is Why I stopped Fucking With Corey: 5150 Show

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His ignorance has gotten worse, to the point I cannot fuck with him any longer. It was bad enough that he was encouraging his followers not to vote. Now he is saying don't go to school and calling COVID a hoax even after knowing that shit is fucking over our people. He needs to be checked for that nonsense but Zo and Kraig are too stupid or scared to check him.

Corey went to college. He just saying don't believe the hype that college is the end all be all. Especially for people who aren't college material. Them student loans are REAL. It's people out here jobless with 100k in student loans.

College is a hustle like everything else. Some use it well to succeed. But I think he's saying many young black people invest in education that doesn't yield great returns.

It's black college grads who's bosses (mostly Caucasian) above them didn't even go to college.

As for voting, I get what he's saying. Alot of black people think voting ALONE is going to solve our problems. And to be honest we've been voting for decades and yet the same conditions remain for the collective of our people in this country. I continue to vote but I'm beginning to question how come our vote doesn't directly improve our communities.

Covid-19 is out here and real. But I do agree with Corey that these medical professionals are using this pandemic to charge premium $$$ to covid patients so they can get rich. The same thing occurred with the opioid epidemic in America. Med. professionals knew the pain pills were highly addictive. And they still pumped that shit into people's hands via prescriptions in order to get that insurance money.

The medical industrial complex in this country is REAL. These ppl with convince patients to get more work done for the $$$.

I still wear a mask tho. Corey on his own with that one.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cory is sometimes just straight annoying as fuck,I think most think his comedy has some intelligence behind it when it doesn't,it's just him talking being offensive to whomever finds him offensive.

I used to watch his show but I've stopped when I found out that there's nothing there,Zo,Darlene and his guest make up for his stupidity but there's only so much they can do.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And people like you call me ignant and silly for not spending my entire day trying to prevent catching Covid. All I said was it’s not the end of the world and niggas went in on me. Talking bout I think it’s fake, putting words in my mouth. Half the damn country is walking around with drawls on their face right now thinking it’s going to save their lives. This shit is silly to me that is all.

I didn’t call you any names, at least I don’t think so this time! :lol:

I don’t want you to spend you entire day not trying to catch it, but wearing a mask and social distancing helps. Playing down. That people are getting sick and dying is an issue.

Yes we know everyone’s not getting sick or dying.

DL Hughley had it and he was leaking all over niggas spreading the shit left and right and had no idea. If people he gave it to would’ve had an underlying illness it would’ve been a wrap for them.

That’s just one example of a reason to be cautious.

But “Drawls on their face”?

Ok that was funny!:lol:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Corey went to college. He just saying don't believe the hype that college is the end all be all. Especially for people who aren't college material. Them student loans are REAL. It's people out here jobless with 100k in student loans.

College is a hustle like everything else. Some use it well to succeed. But I think he's saying many young black people invest in education that doesn't yield great returns.

It's black college grads who's bosses (mostly Caucasian) above them didn't even go to college.

As for voting, I get what he's saying. Alot of black people think voting ALONE is going to solve our problems. And to be honest we've been voting for decades and yet the same conditions remain for the collective of our people in this country. I continue to vote but I'm beginning to question how come our vote doesn't directly improve our communities.

Covid-19 is out here and real. But I do agree with Corey that these medical professionals are using this pandemic to charge premium $$$ to covid patients so they can get rich. The same thing occurred with the opioid epidemic in America. Med. professionals knew the pain pills were highly addictive. And they still pumped that shit into people's hands via prescriptions in order to get that insurance money.

The medical industrial complex in this country is REAL. These ppl with convince patients to get more work done for the $$$.

Fam you are the Corey whisperer but that negro didn't say none of that shit you said.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Corey has some deep-seated issues. His dumb ass rails against higher education, believes that voter participation is some bullshit, and admitted to seeking validation from those above his level.

I haven't written him off completely, but after that shit he pulled on Grady, I was like, "This ni99a really ain't shit behind the scenes.":smh::smh::hmm:
What did he do to Grady? That supposed to be his boy

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
My man.. use your fucking words. Dont make a fucking thread and then post a 2 hour video without timestamps or context. You niggas are some of the poorest communicators breathing. Got dam man. Grown ass niggas too.. :smh:
Regardless of what the peeps say about you, you can't be this stupid. All your answers were just a few scrolls away.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
His ignorance has gotten worse, to the point I cannot fuck with him any longer. It was bad enough that he was encouraging his followers not to vote. Now he is saying don't go to school and calling COVID a hoax even after knowing that shit is fucking over our people. He needs to be checked for that nonsense but Zo and Kraig are too stupid or scared to check him.
He swears by these two clowns. What did you expect?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Regardless of what the peeps say about you, you can't be this stupid. All your answers were just a few scrolls away.
Hey asshole, the so called answers had to be coached out of your dumb inarticulate ass when they should have all been left n the OP. And even then your best indication was "its at the beginning". Do better nigga.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I use to fuck with him heavily even with his Obama is gay jokes, which sense turned into Obama is a fag that only benefited cacs. That negro need to read a book or two.
Yep use to be a weekly routine on Wednesdays. Roll up and smoke with my cousin and check out his latest episode. But yeah he just kept going farther and farther left with shit that i couldn't get jiggy with

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Fam...

You inferring and projecting a shit ton of reason, common sense and knowledge into his act.

Ain't that supposed to be HIS job?

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one is scared. But only fools don't respect the virus. Just like only fools would say don't vote, which gave us the pandemic in the first place.
Personally I'm not scared of it I'm just scared of the people around me getting it like my kids are my parents or my aunts or uncles. Grandparents....but see most people don't think that far. They just selfish. Playing doctor.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
What did he do to Grady? That supposed to be his boy
He kept riding him and implying that he ain't from the streets of the Southside because he lived in Country Club Hills and went to a suburban school.
Grady never shuns any of that, but he would spend his time IN the streets and knew a lot of the same people that Corey knows, etc.

Corey likes to throw shade at him on "the joke side of the game" but I think there's something else going on in his head. That shit had Grady heated from him continuing to be so petty and he ain't been seen since then.

It makes me wonder why Freeze quit fucking with him on a regular basis.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Fam...

You inferring and protecting a shit ton of reason, common sense and knowledge into his act.

Ain't that supposed to be HIS job?
When you got to use more than one paragraph to explain what was said in one paragraph or less, you already know.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but he is being serious.

He's obviously not the smartest dude in the world.
He always shows how dumb he can be with basic 5th-grade shit. I respect his hustle because was able to turn his special-edness into a career.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
He kept riding him and implying that he ain't from the streets of the Southside because he lived in Country Club Hills and went to a suburban school.
Grady never shuns any of that, but he would spend his time IN the streets and knew a lot of the same people that Corey knows, etc.

Corey likes to throw shade at him on "the joke side of the game" but I think there's something else going on in his head. That shit had Grady heated from him continuing to be so petty and he ain't been seen since then.

That's fucked up. Grady use to give it back to him. I guess that sensitive negro didn't like that.

ldub1978

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i think Nate stop fuckin with im too. he hasn't been on the show in a while

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll remember Bobby,Corey kinda outted him being an alcoholic and breaking his door handle in his car which Bobby told him he would pay for it but Corey just kept talking about the shit,even after Bobby was no longer there.

I thought Darlene would have left by now too because you can tell he gets on her nerves because he over talks her and then questions what she says,like Corey she's a grown ass woman who's lived a lot respect her voice.

The show doesn't flow like it once did,choose a topic and talk about it.....Like Speedy's comedy Corner aka Speedy and friends,Speedy,Johnnie Mack,DDP,Poetist, really made a good show and the guess were just bonuses like Corey he got on there and shined,Jamie Foxxx and even Bobby Womack before he passed away was on there.

You know how it goes,shiiit has to fall apart,break down,crumble before they realize what they had.

DiamondKutta

Supernova
BGOL Investor
Corey is low-key gay too. At the very least he has a fixation on gay black men. EVERY episode, within 5-10 minutes he is going in on gay shit. He gets super descriptive too. At first I didn't think much about it, but now its just ridiculous. He is also the worst kind of ignorant; the type that assumes he has empirical facts about things he is clearly wrong about. He is ignorant and frankly one dimensional for someone his age and career length. Often, he has mentioned that he has been blackballed, somehow he doesn't understand that he has one angle and everyone knows that.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Corey is low-key gay too. At the very least he has a fixation on gay black men. EVERY episode, within 5-10 minutes he is going in on gay shit. He gets super descriptive too. At first I didn't think much about it, but now its just ridiculous. He is also the worst kind of ignorant; the type that assumes he has empirical facts about things he is clearly wrong about. He is ignorant and frankly one dimensional for someone his age and career length. Often, he has mentioned that he has been blackballed, somehow he doesn't understand that he has one angle and everyone knows that.
Yea I noticed that too. He always chalks it up to him being a weirdo.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Yeah Grady sd Nate did some shady shit. Go to 38 min mark of his podcast .

T-shirts? Does he own the T-shirt business? Nate doesn't owe Grady shit? Grown ass men arguing on over bullshit. That negro stayed with Nate. Ingrates...