This is Why I stopped Fucking With Corey: 5150 Show

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Yeah that was dumb, but that's his thing.
His ignorance has gotten worse, to the point I cannot fuck with him any longer. It was bad enough that he was encouraging his followers not to vote. Now he is saying don't go to school and calling COVID a hoax even after knowing that shit is fucking over our people. He needs to be checked for that nonsense but Zo and Kraig are too stupid or scared to check him.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His ignorance has gotten worse, to the point I cannot fuck with him any longer. It was bad enough that he was encouraging his followers not to vote. Now he is saying don't go to school and calling COVID a hoax even after knowing that shit is fucking over our people. He needs to be checked for that nonsense but Zo and Kraig are too stupid or scared to check him.

Thanks for the breakdown because I lasted a couple of minutes!

Yeah it sounds like he's on some bullshit, and the people around him seem to be yes men and won't challenge him on anything. I could be wrong though.

I definitely won't be checking out the show now.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I miss Patrice
Me too. Corey use to try to imitate the late great Patrice but he has lost his way. I think general intelligence will always hold Corey back. I was hoping his admiration for the Minister would help him seek knowledge. Dude is still funny but his ignorance is working against us. He is almost sounding like a Russian bot with some of his conspiracies.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
And I'll be glad when ignant nighas like you get dosed with the virus so you can lay the fuck down somewhere...... (On a respirator)... :roflmao:
Corey is starting to represent all the bullshit that will keep us from advancing. That nigga is starting to sound like he works for trump. When did he become anti-vaxxer?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sometimes he’s out of pocket.. but he’s a comedian just be entertained at times. The not going to school(college) thing I don’t agree with. But in this day and age I understand him.

Go to college get a ton of students loans and be in debt with 100 of thousands dollars for a degree. When these YouTuber/ Social media/ fortnite player. Are making big money. Doing something they love and recording it. While I’m putting on a suit and driving in rush hour traffic.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
And I'll be glad when ignant nighas like you get dosed with the virus so you can lay the fuck down somewhere...... (On a respirator)... :roflmao:
I don’t know what it is with you BGOL niggas acting like whoever catches that virus is going to die. Every picture of people in large crowds or at the beach, yall talk about how they’re all going to die. And most likely none will die. Yeah, I’ll be “ignant”. U just continue being afraid. There’s nothing more pure pussy than that. Oh and for the record, voting or going to college never guaranteed anything for anybody. So it may seem like this dude is talking reckless, but a lot of stuff he says makes sense.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
So now you pussies mad because this dude isn’t scared of Covid like y’all? :roflmao:
Boy, I’ll be glad when this shit is over with so u bitches can sit the fuck down somewhere.
Dude you sound so silly....my mom, my sister and my auntie caught this shit my sister recovered well but my mom and aunt had to go into the hospital that shit is frustrating...so I take this Virus very seriously and the rest of America should.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I don’t know what it is with you BGOL niggas acting like whoever catches that virus is going to die. Every picture of people in large crowds or at the beach, yall talk about how they’re all going to die. And most likely none will die. Yeah, I’ll be “ignant”. U just continue being afraid. There’s nothing more pure pussy than that. Oh and for the record, voting or going to college never guaranteed anything for anybody. So it may seem like this dude is talking reckless, but a lot of stuff he says makes sense.
You are a pitiful nigga. :smh:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I like Cory but sometimes he can get a little reckless with the words coming out of his mouth.
I use to fuck with him heavily even with his Obama is gay jokes, which sense turned into Obama is a fag that only benefited cacs. That negro need to read a book or two.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I don’t care what you call me I’ll take this virus seriously because it affected me Personally...you can run around with no mask But you are not going to like the outcome....you will get sick you’re gonna remember what I told you.
See that’s your problem. And everybody else around here too. Why are you guaranteeing that I’m going to get sick and possibly die? The numbers say that’s just not true. But I am ignorant silly and a fool for not walking around with COVID-19 on my mind twenty four 7? Ok.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Then if the Bama gets the Virus, he will be sing a whole other tune

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See that’s your problem. And everybody else around here too. Why are you guaranteeing that I’m going to get sick and possibly die? The numbers say that’s just not true. But I am ignorant silly and a fool for not walking around with COVID-19 on my mind twenty four 7? Ok.

It’s really about not knowing how we or others will be affected around us if we get it or if we give it to others.

80% of people will show no symptoms and a small percentage of people will die. Yes those are the facts, the problem is we don’t know how anyone’s system will react to the virus so most are being careful and cautious.

Add the fact that you can have it and not know it makes it more dangerous because you’ll be unknowingly passing it to others.

But people like you say we’re “Scared” and “Pussies”...

Interesting.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I like Cory but sometimes he can get a little reckless with the words coming out of his mouth.
Yeah this is was mad irresponsible :smh:

gO0qLt.jpg

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
It’s really about not knowing how we or others will be affected around us if we get it or if we give it to others.

80% of people will show no symptoms and a small percentage of people will die. Yes those are the facts, the problem is we don’t know how anyone’s system will react to the virus so most are being careful and cautious.

Add the fact that you can have it and not know it makes it more dangerous because you’ll be unknowingly passing it to others.

But people like you say we’re “Scared” and “Pussies”...

Interesting.
And people like you call me ignant and silly for not spending my entire day trying to prevent catching Covid. All I said was it’s not the end of the world and niggas went in on me. Talking bout I think it’s fake, putting words in my mouth. Half the damn country is walking around with drawls on their face right now thinking it’s going to save their lives. This shit is silly to me that is all.