This is why I can’t understand a woman being broke!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Nigga this shit is their career. You’re talking like they had the chance to be boardroom execs. Most of these broads would never sniff $100K without this industry
Most are too lazy to go the extra mile and get an education or lack the brains to invest...... versus the easy ass money made off of fools.... the internet is forever.... while her looks ain't... I've dealt with thots before.... they spend their loot on flossing ... with a few of them being exceptions with a future purpose

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
What does she mean she is broke when she has a laundry full of worn underwear not making her any money?

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are a lot of "broke" women who have that self respect to not sell their body for money. You wouldn't tell your mom, daughter, sister or girl to pimp herself out for 100k would you?

....I hope the answer is no but some of you niggas...
Wait tho...you we talking about grown women doing what they feel like you need to do. Real talk, every chick bussin' it open on the web is somebodies family. If the men in their lives aren't supporting them in that way, they do what they feel they can do. I don't think it's a self respect thing and referring to it is disrespectful to them and it says something about you because you are getting off to it. I think that people in the adult industry have a level of modesty that is different than your regular person. A chick jilling or having some non-kinked out sex is not disrespecting herself, she is sharing something that many people hold private...and we love that shit. I probably wouldn't approve, but if it bothers me that bad, I'd find a way to make a bag and give her what she need to get what she want.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most are too lazy to go the extra mile and get an education or lack the brains to invest...... versus the easy ass money made off of fools.... the internet is forever.... while her looks ain't... I've dealt with thots before.... they spend their loot on flossing ... with a few of them being exceptions with a future purpose

So basically they’re using their money the same way they would if they had a 9-5

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
Which one of y'all niggas hacked the onlyfans website and got everyone's paid content out there for free to download...

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered
You have to be soulless or whorish to even do it so that is the main reasons more women aren’t doing it. I’ve never seen that site and don’t care to. I’m old enough to be sick and tired or Slut culture. Every bitch on each thinks she’s a model now. It’s too much.

This dude here is sick and tired of “slut culture” but perpetuates slut culture looking at the content that these so called sluts provide.

And doesn’t see the irony in it.

I can’t find the logic in attitudes like these.