This is why I can’t understand a woman being broke!

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
irs-new-email-phishing-combines-w-2-wire-fraud-showcase_image-10-a-9666.jpg

..................is watching

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not every female has the knowledge to promote herself.. Not every female is visually marketable... Not every female is comfortable in getting on camera and letting the world see them nude.. There's various other reasons
You have to be soulless or whorish to even do it so that is the main reasons more women aren’t doing it. I’ve never seen that site and don’t care to. I’m old enough to be sick and tired or Slut culture. Every bitch on each thinks she’s a model now. It’s too much.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You have to be soulless or whorish to even do it so that is the main reasons more women aren’t doing it. I’ve never seen that site and don’t care to. I’m old enough to be sick and tired or Slut culture. Every bitch on each thinks she’s a model now. It’s too much.
If nigs could make 6 figs yr taking naked pics of themselves there would be shitload of nigs doing it.. Its
A huge animosity thing with nigs against broads cause chicks are more capable of making bread off their looks than nigs... Shits been obvious for decades... If 100 females was willing to pay $20 each for a nig to take his clothes off in a room with them and smack his dick across their face for a couple of hrs a whole bunch of nigs would sign up for that job.. Now if you could do that twice a week for yrs maybe decades a bunch of cats would of dropped their jobs and filled in applications.. Truth of the matter lot of nigs aren't visually appealing to the opposite sex to get that kind of opportunity so they never have that choice to participate in activities like that.. Just like the internet if a bunch of broads was willing to pay $20 a month to see shirtless pics of some dude motherfuckers would be out of memory taking a shitload of selfies of themselves.. Being that a lot of dudes don't have the capability or appeal to do that is why they haven't enter the game... If some of your boys got paid to take shirtless pics and make 6 figs a yr doing it on onlyfans you wouldn't call him "soul less" ... Lot of chicks are promiscuous some are exhibitionist but in the end they taking advantage of a market that is available.. Ton of dudes would be doing the same thing if they were capable..period point blank

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If nigs could make 6 figs yr taking naked pics of themselves there would be shitload of nigs doing it.. Its
A huge animosity thing with nigs against broads cause chicks are more capable of making bread off their looks than nigs... Shits been obvious for decades... If 100 females was willing to pay $20 each for a nig to take his clothes off in a room with them and smack his dick across their face for a couple of hrs a whole bunch of nigs would sign up for that job.. Now if you could do that twice a week for yrs maybe decades a bunch of cats would of dropped their jobs and filled in applications.. Truth of the matter lot of nigs aren't visually appealing to the opposite sex to get that kind of opportunity so they never have that choice to participate in activities like that.. Just like the internet if a bunch of broads was willing to pay $20 a month to see shirtless pics of some dude motherfuckers would be out of memory taking a shitload of selfies of themselves.. Being that a lot of dudes don't have the capability or appeal to do that is why they haven't enter the game... If some of your boys got paid to take shirtless pics and make 6 figs a yr doing it on onlyfans you wouldn't call him "soul less" ... Lot of chicks are promiscuous some are exhibitionist but in the end they taking advantage of a market that is available.. Ton of dudes would be doing the same thing if they were capable..period point blank

I agree with all of this but this is also why this shit needs to be regulated like any other profession. You cant cut hair or paint nails without a license of some sort but we have an underground sex economy that is completely unregulated. Just let selling ass be a real profession and regulate it so we don't have the gray area shit we have now.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree with all of this but this is also why this shit needs to be regulated like any other profession. You cant cut hair or paint nails without a license of some sort but we have an underground sex economy that is completely unregulated. Just let selling ass be a real profession and regulate it so we don't have the gray area shit we have now.
Regulated? By whom? Sounds like a cac will find a way to control this multi-billion dollar genre and benefit off of most of the money off of others blood, sweat, tears.. Nah just need simple guidelines and rules and allow the independent creator benefit like they' ve been doing all these yrs.. Control is how cacs made the most money off this for decades now that it has been busted wide open it allows a lot of people to control their own destiny... Juss look at hip hop and how the creators of it received crumbs for making the craft and the culture vultures got the whole cake and ate for decades and still eating off of somebody else blood, sweat, and tears.. Nah the game don't need no parts of that

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Regulated? By whom? Sounds like a cac will find a way to control this multi-billion dollar genre and benefit off of most of the money off of others blood, sweat, tears.. Nah just need simple guidelines and rules and allow the independent creator benefit like they' ve been doing all these yrs.. Control is how cacs made the most money off this for decades now that it has been busted wide open it allows a lot of people to control their own destiny... Juss look at hip hop and how the creators of it received crumbs for making the craft and the culture vultures got the whole cake and ate for decades and still eating off of somebody else blood, sweat, and tears.. Nah the game don't need no parts of that

I feel you but shit is unsafe when there are no regulations at all and its completely underground.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel you but shit is unsafe when there are no regulations at all and its completely underground.
price of pussy automatically goes up due to taxes ,licenses fee, and probably more medical checkups due to legislation. If you regulate it are you talking about brothels? Cause that's another fee a person has to pay due to the brothel obviously wanting compensation for using their facilities... So juss a regular blowjob gonna cost you hundreds of dollars... Are you talking door to door service? Cause that's gonna cost you more for having the experience right in your home.. Also how is payment going to be? Through card? Pretty interesting for men who are in relationships to explain a mysterious several hundred dollar bill show up and trying to explain to their significant other madame pleasure palace isn't what it obviously is.. Lots of things would completely change if regulations would occur.. Kiss them backpage prices goodbye you going to them Eros type numbers

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
price of pussy automatically goes up due to taxes ,licenses fee, and probably more medical checkups due to legislation. If you regulate it are you talking about brothels? Cause that's another fee a person has to pay due to the brothel obviously wanting compensation for using their facilities... So juss a regular blowjob gonna cost you hundreds of dollars... Are you talking door to door service? Cause that's gonna cost you more for having the experience right in your home.. Also how is payment going to be? Through card? Pretty interesting for men who are in relationships to explain a mysterious several hundred dollar bill show up and trying to explain to their significant other madame pleasure palace isn't what it obviously is.. Lots of things would completely change if regulations would occur.. Kiss them backpage prices goodbye you going to them Eros type numbers

Im thinking something like what Germany has. Get licensed, tested and sell all the pussy you want. I dont pay for pussy but I imagine if I did, I wouldn't mind paying a bit more to know that the pussy was clean.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Im thinking something like what Germany has. Get licensed, tested and sell all the pussy you want. I dont pay for pussy but I imagine if I did, I wouldn't mind paying a bit more to know that the pussy was clean.
a "bit" more will probably be at least 50 percent increase.. So if you was paying $200 it will now probably be at least $300.. Don't think many dudes would completely appreciate that.. That was not including if it went through a brothel.. If had to go through brothel it might be at least $400-$500... See when you regulate it , it now makes consumers spend more.. Also trying to negotiate deals pretty much go out window cause broads gonna be to worried about fees they have to pay that they not trying to hear about shorts

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
There are a lot of "broke" women who have that self respect to not sell their body for money. You wouldn't tell your mom, daughter, sister or girl to pimp herself out for 100k would you?

....I hope the answer is no but some of you niggas...