This is Us is a pretty good show...

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just started watching it...pretty good so far....Glad Sterling Brown is finally getting some shine...dude's been a great actor for a while now..

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

I love the black family, both of Randall’s dads, and Tobey. Everyone else is hard to take.

And a lot of the writing is super corny.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Peace,

I love the black family, both of Randall’s dads, and Tobey. Everyone else is hard to take.

And a lot of the writing is super corny.

I think Mandy Moore is excellent in this show as well...Randalls wife is superb...they didnt make her stuck up..but she seems grounded...

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor
Peace,

I think Mandy Moore is excellent in this show as well...Randalls wife is superb...they didnt make her stuck up..but she seems grounded...

Mandy Moore’s acting is surprisingly good, as is most of the acting on the show. Her character is overbearing and annoying. And Randall’s siblings are complete trash.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
the trash ass show that came on directly after the super bowl where dude died from that fire???

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor
as are those super-serious previews..

"An episode..that will CHANGE EVERYTHING!" :rolleyes:

or

"If there is one episode of This Is Us you cannot miss..THIS. IS. THE. ONE." :rolleyes: :lol:

The fat chick is usually the one who gets all the attention

She’s my least favorite character on the show.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...lor-Goldsmith-intimate-backyard-ceremony.html

6371248-6405115-image-a-18_1542616878030.jpg