This is the officer who maced a 10 year old yesterday in Seattle. He refused to give his name & badge number but here he is. Jared Campbell, badge 847

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
This is the officer who maced a 10 year old yesterday in Seattle. He refused to give his name & badge number but here he is. Jared Campbell, badge 8470. Need to make his ass famous
101427280_2584170955245255_7546169943213998080_o.jpg
100732796_2584170978578586_743127469325811712_n.jpg

Greg Davis The lady & child walked out of her building into a mess. The PO had a choice to make he just wanted to hurt someone

• Chiquita Jones U can't teach them that at home? You'd rather take your child to a protest where he or she could be possible harmed??? Yay ok parent of the yr..who advice to me was DON'T JUDGEYOURE FUNNY
    Hide or report this
  • Steven Mason Jr.
    Steven Mason Jr.
    Chiquita Jones WHAT?? You’re worried about a child being out at PROTEST of killing an unarmed black man with a knee on his neck for 9 minutes dying on camera.... and he was maced by this dumb ass officer... go join the white people they only think like that... LMAO smh
    Hide or report this
    safe_image.php

TENOR

• tenor.gif
  • Chiquita Jones
    Chiquita Jones
    Steven Mason Jr. Are we reading the same article?
    Hide or report this
  • Chiquita Jones
    Chiquita Jones
    I read a CHILD was maced by a officer..where do u see George name anyway on the post???
    Hide or report this
  • Chiquita Jones
    Chiquita Jones
    Join the whites u gotta be the slowest mudafucka I ever had to respond to that tagged my name...umma call u destiny childsay my name say my name
    Hide or report this
  • Chiquita Jones
    Chiquita Jones
    Omg Im the petty Queen so if u want this smoke its up der
    Hide or report this
  • Chiquita Jones
    Chiquita Jones
    I see u jus typing away come on cas im locked and loaded cas all these white folks getting on my nerves and all u jesus loving African amerikkkans are too
    Hide or report this
  • Arrena Hilliard
    Arrena Hilliard
    Chiquita Jones our children should be safe anywhere ‍♀️
    Hide or report this
  • Steven Mason Jr.
    Steven Mason Jr.
    Chiquita Jones I’m not suppose to argue with fools and you so damn slow STEVIE wonder can see that.. you can be petty all you want SLOW JONES ‍♂️ justifying bull shit sounds about WHITE.