This is gonna have our ADOS fags upset....

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Over and over in The Color of Money, Baradaran shows that black business, and particularly black banks, have been offered as a sort of deus ex machina that might magically transform the lives of black people, even if they remain exploited by the dominant economic system

Another great book on the subject

I will pick up a copy. Thanks for the suggestion.

If it's not black ONLY, it doesn't count in their minds. "Minority" made this a non-starter. It could help 99.9999999999999999% all black folks, but if just ONE non black person benefits, it doesn't count. These same folks are PISSED about student loan forgiveness not being considered, even though that also wouldn't be 100% for black folks.
Not even close to the majority of black folk would benefit from that.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just because you didn't know how to partake doesn't mean the rest of us didn't. But I'm out before the rest of your minions show up.
Don't know why I thought you were capable of an intelligent conversation. Yes that was it I didn't know how to partake. I said it hasn't helped black people as a whole in the past fool

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it's not black ONLY, it doesn't count in their minds. "Minority" made this a non-starter. It could help 99.9999999999999999% all black folks, but if just ONE non black person benefits, it doesn't count. These same folks are PISSED about student loan forgiveness not being considered, even though that also wouldn't be 100% for black folks.
It’s their default talking point ! If it don’t help ONLY black folks then it’s rubbish …:yes:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guarantee VAiz4hustlaz is somewhere right now trying to come up with something to lessen or dismiss the positivity of this Democratic Party initiative aimed at helping black businesses. :rolleyes:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now imagine if their orange god did as much as just mention “money for minority communities” ,they’d be dancing in the streets and hailing orange as the best president for black folks ever ! even though orange never delivered one time, he knew the power of “show” and knew he didn’t have to deliver (he never did )that all he had to do was just talk about it and all these fools n their cac enablers would eat it up n count It as an achievement , these fools still think orange’s record is anywhere near a mile to Obama ! They still talk about “empowerment zones” & “platinum plans” !,, :roflmao2:

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Jared Ball whom Tone “Mushmouth nimmynominated “ Talks plagiarized his work to use as the basis for any talk about black economic empowerment is not a member of the hashtag#ados crew , he doesn’t fuck with them n has dissociated from them

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jared Ball whom Tone “Mushmouth nimmynominated “ Talks plagiarized his work to use as the basis for any talk about black economic empowerment is not a member of the hashtag#ados crew , he doesn’t fuck with them n has dissociated from them
The information remains. I don't care bout whatever soap opera shit you are into

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I've been tryna figure out wtf ADOS means. I googled it and got Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule. Is that right?

Let's logically parse this, shall we?
  1. You've been trying to figure out what it means.
  2. You googled it: https://www.google.com/search?q=ados
  3. And, despite the fact that the very first result is the Wikipedia entry for ADOS, American Descendants of Slavery - Wikipedia, and the third hit is for the ADOS Advocacy Foundation, you still don't know anything about it? :rolleyes2:
Black capitalism and it's push was fathered by Richard Nixon. Every administration since has adopted it in some way or fashion.

Lmao this dude is a college professor. I didn't scour I've mentioned this book several times on bgol. If you took a minute to actually read it would make sense but that's asking too much

Indeed, it's definitely asking too much for Darkkman and the rest of the #bootygang crew.

Over and over in The Color of Money, Baradaran shows that black business, and particularly black banks, have been offered as a sort of deus ex machina that might magically transform the lives of black people, even if they remain exploited by the dominant economic system

Another great book on the subject

It's funny how an Iranian immigrant has a better understanding of this shit than the Black interlopers on this board. I actually attended one of her presentations on this book where she even had to check a South Asian guy who was talking the same dumb shit as the interlopers and #bootygang crew on this board. He got mad and stormed out. I think it's still on YouTube if you want to see it.

This is easily dismantled.

Read the article.

There is a lot of black-specific oppression talking points that serve as the reasoning for it, but the fruits of this are for non-specific "minorities" and "under-served communities".

Dude, come with something better next time you wanna roll in here asking for the smoke.

Ya'll not even trying anymore.

Not at all. They damn sure aren't going to read the actual bill! For starters, open that PDF and search for "black". Then search for "minority".

Did they give a dollar amount that will directly go out to black businesses, like they do when cutting a check to trannies and mexicans? or did they just imply some vague terminology like using the word "respond".

Seems to me "responding" could mean giving the money to white run institutions that claim to care about black businesses. Matter fack, that shit is in the subhead title of the article you posted, LOL.

Admit it, you fell for the Democrat hustle. It's okay my dude.

I guarantee VAiz4hustlaz is somewhere right now trying to come up with something to lessen or dismiss the positivity of this Democratic Party initiative aimed at helping black businesses. :rolleyes:

Ron McWhorter, before you hit the golf course, actually read the bill and then come back to this thread.

Y'all on his dick so bad just tag him @VAiz4hustlaz

This. They know I destroy their logical fallacies time and time again and are afraid to debate me on this shit. I truly can't wait to see how they twist and contort themselves as the Democrats set up Pete Buttigieg to run in 2024! BGOL #bootygang! :D

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  3. And, despite the fact that the very first result is the Wikipedia entry for ADOS, American Descendants of Slavery - Wikipedia, and the third hit is for the ADOS Advocacy Foundation, you still don't know anything about it? :rolleyes2:

Indeed, it's definitely asking too much for Darkkman and the rest of the #bootygang crew.

It's funny how an Iranian immigrant has a better understanding of this shit than the Black interlopers on this board. I actually attended one of her presentations on this book where she even had to check a South Asian guy who was talking the same dumb shit as the interlopers and #bootygang crew on this board. He got mad and stormed out. I think it's still on YouTube if you want to see it.

Not at all. They damn sure aren't going to read the actual bill! For starters, open that PDF and search for "black". Then search for "minority".

Ron McWhorter, before you hit the golf course, actually read the bill and then come back to this thread.

This. They know I destroy their logical fallacies time and time again and are afraid to debate me on this shit. I truly can't wait to see how they twist and contort themselves as the Democrats set up Pete Buttigieg to run in 2024! BGOL #bootygang! :D
Send that video...has to be more entertaining than these dweebs

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I'm not ADOS you fool and whether someone fucks with me doesn't change what's being written or make it less true. That seems to be you guys issue with Information

That's what is funny about these intellectually-stunted motherfuckers. Neither you nor xfactor nor gene cisco nor tito jackson nor amajorfucup nor megatron nor many others have ever used or endorsed ADOS, but you understand what those of us who do endorse it are talking about, because the raw information that it is grounded in can't be denied.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Meanwhile they are crying about Biden not extending the school loan forgiveness program. Well that's not only for black folk, so why do they care? :puzzled:

Last edited:

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know you felt smart doing all that, but I looked at the first result in the Google search response. https://ibb.co/j3xLGw1
And no, I didn't notice adofoundation.org.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Same tactic used here by Darkkman, Drayonis, mangobob and others right on this board.

Antonio Moore....AKA Tonetalk.....who gets paid writing for right wing GOP sites. I keep telling yall all the time.....your sources tell you a lot about who you are and who you follow.

I've posted on here before how the ADOS 101 site created by Antonio Moore was praising Trump and Ronald Regan and how they had to edit the site when it came out that Regan was racist as fuck. That is who you're trying to back and post shit from??

Never forget....

EcfvQYvXkAsaPkk

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

the result: https://mississippitoday.org/2021/12/15/hope-credit-union-federal-money-minority-owned-businesses/
Considering that the GOP is still, erroneously, blaming the financial crisis of '08 on the community reinvestment act I will wait patiently for the GOP plan. :smh: :lol:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Antonio Moore....AKA Tonetalk.....who gets paid writing for right wing GOP sites. I keep telling yall all the time.....your sources tell you a lot about who you are and who you follow.

I've posted on here before how the ADOS 101 site created by Antonio Moore was praising Trump and Ronald Regan and how they had to edit the site when it came out that Regan was racist as fuck. That is who you're trying to back and post shit from??

Never forget....

The JaFakin never stops with the silly-ass ad hominems! So, the fact that Obama undermined an HBCU loan program that was implemented by a Ronald Reagan EO and you somehow think it is a negative when ADOS101 highlighted this, while numerous media outlets have highlighted this as well? I guess all of the links below are "fake news", huh? :rolleyes2:

Barack Obama and the $300 Million War on HBCUs
By policy and appointment, President Obama has demonstrated, at best, a low regard for HBCUs. His office must serve as a bully pulpit on improvement for African-American communities through the institutions best designed to serve them through education, research and outreach.
By
Jarrett L. Carter, Contributor
Founding Editor, HBCUDigest.com

OBAMA’S ROLLER-COASTER RELATIONSHIP WITH HBCUS

HBCU Students Frustrated with Obama Policies on Loans, Insurance

Scold-in-Chief? The Love-Hate Relationship Between HBCUs and President Obama

Obama’s complicated HBCU legacy

Has Obama Let Down Historically Black Colleges?

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you're just exposing to the board your lack of intelligence and common sense? Maybe you should be doing more research on autism. It suits you better.
Unlike you, I don't GAF what "the board" thinks. You definitely ain't on no grown man shit. Also, Mr. "logically", you failed to substantiate why my oversight constitutes "lack of intelligence and common sense". You're trying REALLY hard to "appear" smart.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The money is already in the pipeline. The sizable investment announced by the Office of the Vice President and U.S. Treasury Department is a part of $12 billion secured last year by Harris, when she was still a U.S. senator. But that aside what do you find objectionable to this initiative? Is it that you can't approve simply because it is being done by Democrats. Instead of searching high and low to find fault why don't you just give credit when it is warranted and deserved? Or do you just get off on being a contrarian? :hmm:

Last edited: