This is gonna have our ADOS fags upset....

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah we're not gonna see any response from the don't vote assholes on here until this afternoon when the twitter racists think up a narrative and they come here with it.
This is dumb and you probably don't see responses because we have addressed this in several threads already. I'm not ADOS or whatever that means but a simple search would sort you out. Also if you need some reading to help I suggest this book

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
This is dumb and you probably don't see responses because we have addressed this in several threads already. I'm not ADOS or whatever that means but a simple search would sort you out. Also if you need some reading to help I suggest this book

So I'm always amused by the stuff you post cause this is the ONLY THING this dude has written that isn't about a mixtape. Basically you scoured the internet looking for something that would push your agenda but you never stopped to vet the source.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to the article, part of that money is specifically for BLACK owned businesses and to address BLACK unemployment.
Black capitalism and it's push was fathered by Richard Nixon. Every administration since has adopted it in some way or fashion.
So I'm always amused by the stuff you post cause this is the ONLY THING this dude has written that isn't about a mixtape. Basically you scoured the internet looking for something that would push your agenda but you never stopped to vet the source.
Lmao this dude is a college professor. I didn't scour I've mentioned this book several times on bgol. If you took a minute to actually read it would make sense but that's asking too much

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black capitalism and it's push was fathered by Richard Nixon. Every administration since has adopted it in some way or fashion.
By your argument, how will reparations be beneficial to black folks, when the majority of ADOS movement is looking for that check?

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
This is easily dismantled.

Read the article.

There is a lot of black-specific oppression talking points that serve as the reasoning for it, but the fruits of this are for non-specific "minorities" and "under-served communities".

Dude, come with something better next time you wanna roll in here asking for the smoke.

Ya'll not even trying anymore.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Read the article.

There is a lot of black-specific oppression talking points that serve as the reasoning for it, but the fruits of this are for non-specific "minorities".

Dude, come with something better next time you wanna roll in here asking for the smoke.

It's quite sad

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By your argument, how will reparations be beneficial to black folks, when the majority of ADOS movement is looking for that check?
Reparations is actual money. Big difference between helping a small group in black business owners and giving the larger whole cash to do what they want with it. Creating black business owners helps those owners not the entire community. Everybody can't own a business. Furthermore most small business fail white or black but the percentage of black small businesses that fail is even larger

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Read the article.

There is a lot of black-specific oppression talking points that serve as the reasoning for it, but the fruits of this are for non-specific "minorities" and "under-served communities".

The Jobs and Neighborhood Investment Act was intended to support community financial institutions that serve low to moderate-income and minority communities, as well as respond to the significant loss of Black-owned businesses and unemployment during the pandemic. Black-owned businesses suffered disproportionately during the pandemic, with ownership rates seeing a 41% drop between February and April 2020 — the largest rate of any racial group, according to a report by the U.S. House Small Business Committee.

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
The Jobs and Neighborhood Investment Act was intended to support community financial institutions that serve low to moderate-income and minority communities, as well as respond to the significant loss of Black-owned businesses and unemployment during the pandemic. Black-owned businesses suffered disproportionately during the pandemic, with ownership rates seeing a 41% drop between February and April 2020 — the largest rate of any racial group, according to a report by the U.S. House Small Business Committee.

Did they give a dollar amount that will directly go out to black businesses, like they do when cutting a check to trannies and mexicans? or did they just imply some vague terminology like using the word "respond".

Seems to me "responding" could mean giving the money to white run institutions that claim to care about black businesses. Matter fack, that shit is in the subhead title of the article you posted, LOL.

Admit it, you fell for the Democrat hustle. It's okay my dude.

Last edited:

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor

Read the article.

It's quite sad
It's always BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK BLACK BLACK until they start talking about WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO. They even added that RURAL shit. :smh:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reparations is actual money. Big difference between helping a small group in black business owners and giving the larger whole cash to do what they want with it. Creating black business owners helps those owners not the entire community. Everybody can't own a business. Furthermore most small business fail white or black but the percentage of black small businesses that fail is even larger
The vast majority bills passed don't benefit ENTIRE groups.

For example, everybody wanted to point to the Asian hate crime bill. If you were Asian and not being bothered by anyone, what was the benefit?

Another was the same sex marriage. Okay, if you ain't getting married no matter what your orientation is, what's the benefit for them?

Prison reform. If I have never been in the system or really know anyone in the system, what immediate benefit am I getting from reform? Doesn't mean I'm against it, just pointing out your logic.

if you feel black capitalism doesn't work, how exactly putting cash in black folks hands suddenly going to make that work?

People love pointing out Jews and Asians as example of capitalism that works. A part of that success is due to them owning businesses. So what are they doing that we can't do?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
D
Did they give a dollar amount that will directly go out to black businesses, like they do when cutting a check to trannies and mexicans? or did they just imply some vague terminology like using the word "respond".

Seems to me "responding" could mean giving the money to white run institutions that claim to care about black businesses. Matter fack, that shit is in the subhead title of the article you posted, LOL.

Admit it, you fell for the Democrat hustle. It's okay my dude.
What check did the trannies get. You seem to know something we don't.

Black bank got 71 million from the treasury, as of now.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
D

What check did the trannies get. You seem to know something we don't.

Black bank got 71 million from the treasury, as of now.

Over and over in The Color of Money, Baradaran shows that black business, and particularly black banks, have been offered as a sort of deus ex machina that might magically transform the lives of black people, even if they remain exploited by the dominant economic system

Another great book on the subject

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
If it's not black ONLY, it doesn't count in their minds. "Minority" made this a non-starter. It could help 99.9999999999999999% all black folks, but if just ONE non black person benefits, it doesn't count. These same folks are PISSED about student loan forgiveness not being considered, even though that also wouldn't be 100% for black folks.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it's not black ONLY, it doesn't count in their minds. "Minority" made this a non-starter. It could help 99.9999999999999999% all black folks, but if just ONE non black person benefits, it doesn't count. These same folks are PISSED about student loan forgiveness not being considered, even though that also wouldn't be 100% for black folks.