They don’t wanna be wives and family women they wanna be Freaks!

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if a woman is bad as shit and unmarried, she's flawed in some kind of way. Is it not possible for her to say fuck that marriage shit, I don't want to be bother, just like men do?
That shit can only happen in a first world country like the United States and only for so long. Try to be skrong and independent in Saudi Arabia see how far a woman gets.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shoe wore more revealing outfits with her husband.

60c25f3d260c1232dafa1b567035858b.jpg

So exactly what are you saying Op? :dunno:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Being a wife and family woman is nothing to aspire to. That shit is outdated.
Some women love it.

I am sure this girl i went to elementary school with is the greatest super genius in the history of mankind.

After her masters she said fuck every inch of all that and became a stay at home mom of 3. Ask her why and she says cause shes happy.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only 3 types of women don’t want to be wives:

Glorified - gassed up, conceited, admired
Victimized - lied to, cheated on, divorced, sexually assaulted
Egomaniacs - so driven or accomplished that power and success are their lovers

All others variations fall under these 3.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only 3 types of women don’t want to be wives:

Glorified - gassed up, conceited, admired
Victimized - lied to, cheated on, divorced, sexually assaulted
Egomaniacs - so driven or accomplished that power and success are their lovers

All others variations fall under these 3.

When they get old...and men no longer check for em....they cry about it nightly...these types...brah

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some women love it.

I am sure this girl i went to elementary school with is the greatest super genius in the history of mankind.

After her masters she said fuck every inch of all that and became a stay at home mom of 3. Ask her why and she says cause shes happy.
I'm sure some women love it and I'm sure you feel your anecdotal evidence supports your statement. But since the feminist movement, many women don't subscribe to the myth that a woman's place is to be married and/or raise kids. Many women now aspire to areas of life they deem more meaningful because there ARE more meaningful things. It's interesting you don't hear too many men proclaiming they wanna be married and raise kids. But you're right, some women still find meaning in domestication.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know...about that...it's a Lifetime contract...of getting bread...that's why these hoes still finesse men...go check out your local divorce court..and child support court...brah
I'm sure that happens, but, though I have no proof, I have a feeling the vast majority of black women aren't gold diggers.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sure some women love it and I'm sure you feel your anecdotal evidence supports your statement. But since the feminist movement, many women don't subscribe to the myth that a woman's place is to be married and/or raise kids. Many women now aspire to areas of life they deem more meaningful because there ARE more meaningful things. It's interesting you don't hear too many men proclaiming they wanna be married and raise kids. But you're right, some women still find meaning in domestication.

Brah...what's more meaningful for a average woman...other than having a Mayne? What hobbies do most women enjoy? Other than fucking up your hobbies..and nagging..about you not spending time?

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

mayne you aint got no empirical evidence to support your statement that house wifin is outdated and nothing to aspire to.

i thought we were just sharing opinions, anyway :dunno:
Tru dat. I haven't read any research or conducted my own to support my statement. My statement is based on various sources on the internet. Yeah, we're just sharing opinions; I just get alil carried away. :dunno:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I'm only on social media to look at ass. I don't care what THOSE bitches got going on or what's on their minds. Social media is cheese that draw rats craving attention and I refuse to believe that EVERY black woman is of that mindset.

Naw...not every one of em...but I'm out chea...on a lam...every day... pursuing bad bitches...brah

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Was she wearing this with her husband too? And I don't completely agree with Op's post... She wants to be wifed up again.

Are you asking me did she wear that jersey when she was happily married that she had made after she was separated?

If that’s what you’re asking me, then no I don’t believe that she wore that jersey when she was happily married that she had made after she was separated.

giphy.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A female that only knows her worth is if a man or woman is lusting after them and once that gets old they have a child....then it turns into some Mommy Dearest shit where the mother is competing with their child as if they are siblings .

Therapy is needed