They don’t wanna be wives and family women they wanna be Freaks!

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bullshit. The cornerstone of society is individuals with equal rights who are allowed to pursue happiness that doesn't harm others and have an active role in how the society is governed. The family unit bullshit is a remnant from bullshit religious teachings.
Well as Kevin Samuels points out every night society is not built to handle the number of single women approaching their senior years by themselves with no husband. Other countries like Japan are in the process of fucking these broads. If you can't take care of yourself when your old fuck it you'll be on the streets with men there will be no social net to protect you.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some women love it.

I am sure this girl i went to elementary school with is the greatest super genius in the history of mankind.

After her masters she said fuck every inch of all that and became a stay at home mom of 3. Ask her why and she says cause shes happy.
Ha, funny you say that. My sister is literally a Dr. and now she's a stay at home mom.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
:confused: It takes a real maladjusted muthafucka to see a fine-ass woman looking good & get mad about it. I will never understand that shit.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I look at it this way;

Not every woman is meant to be a wife and/or mother just as every man not a husband/father. Women outnumber men, what, 4 to 1 now? Just 'cause some want to run the streets, be for recreational purposes - or just be single I still think there's some that actually want a family of their own. I heard it said humans or not meant to be alone. I fear in the coming years there's going to be a lot lonely people in the world.....

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure what this conversation is about.... It's all over the place.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Being a wife and family woman is nothing to aspire to. That shit is outdated.
I don't know...about that...it's a Lifetime contract...of getting bread...that's why these hoes still finesse men...go check out your local divorce court..and child support court...brah

Middle ground argument is that they wanna be married but don't wanna be wives.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really? Aint their aspirations the reason we all are here reading these fucking words now? You wrong bruh. What should women aspire to and will those particular aspirations lead to a productive and fruitful community /society? I'm curious what you think.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't trying to be a husband or a family man. I'm 41 with no kids, and not even a long term relationship. I couldn't be happier. Everybody don't want that shit. For those who do, more power to 'em.

A nigha..never wanted it....every woman after they career done... wants a breadwinner...and the only way of making sho...is get a Gimp to marry... Jack

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I look at it this way;

Not every woman is meant to be a wife and/or mother just as every man not a husband/father. Women outnumber men, what, 4 to 1 now? Just 'cause some want to run the streets, be for recreational purposes - or just be single I still think there's some that actually want a family of their own. I heard it said humans or not meant to be alone. I fear in the coming years there's going to be a lot lonely people in the world.....

We're there now...Mental Health Profession is probably going to be the no. 1 career in a few years

madgoose

International
International Member
All of em do...a husband or a pimp...is needed...brah

When I was like 23, an older woman for me like 41 told me that every woman is a whore, whether they admit it or not. From the one standing on the corner with her batty all outta doors to the prin an proper housewife working her husband for a new 3 piece sofa set.
Woman are like mobile phones, some are pay as go, others are on contract.
Oh, yeah that older chick in the beginning sent her daughter who was rolling with me at the time doing missions to say she "would" for a gram, I told her she could but for 1/2 a gram. Best half a gram session I ever had, 28 years later I still remember that night did some things that I ain't never did since, she earnt them lines.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
being a passed around whore is to be celebrated? confused.

a woman needs guidance and instruction. when she finds a leader, she is given a level of respect. she stays on the street, she is passed amongst the peasants as community kush. been that way since day one.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
being a passed around whore is to be celebrated? confused.

a woman needs guidance and instruction. when she finds a leader, she is given a level of respect. she stays on the street, she is passed amongst the peasants as community kush. been that way since day one.
It's unfortunate you believe a woman has only two choices in life; be guided and instructed like a dog or be whore. :smh:

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
You never know, in every relationship there's gonna be a feminine and a masculine even gay and lesbian relationships that's per Rev. Dr Phil Valentine and Bobby Hemmitt.
Yeah, all the gay marriages I know have a designated husband and wife. I’m getting better at keeping a straight face when a dude introduces me to his wife, who’s also a dude

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
kevin-samuels.gif

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
It's unfortunate you believe a woman has only two choices in life; be guided and instructed like a dog or be whore. :smh:
it's unfortunate you have become feminized with a fem butch dildo up your ass and denying biological design that has been implemented since the beginning of mankind.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's unfortunate you have become feminized with a fem butch dildo up your ass and denying biological design that has been implemented since the beginning of mankind.
I see what you did there. Felt threatened by words on your screen, got emotional and went on the ad homunim attack like a hurt bitch instead of dealing with it logically like a man.

To address your weak point: biological design has absolutely nothing to do with whether a woman should be instructed and guided or be a whore. There's nothing in a woman's "design" that determines that. It sounds like some unmitigated bullshit you tell yourself to compensate for a fail male ego and to justify the ignorant shit you do and say to women. Maybe that shit works on dumb bitches you attract.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I see what you did there. Felt threatened by words on your screen, got emotional and went on the ad homunim attack like a hurt bitch instead of dealing with it logically like a man.

To address your weak point: biological design has absolutely nothing to do with whether a woman should be instructed and guided or be a whore. There's nothing in a woman's "design" that determines that. It sounds like some unmitigated bullshit you tell yourself to compensate for a fail male ego and to justify the ignorant shit you do and say to women. Maybe that shit works on dumb bitches you attract.
No ad hominem attack (learn to spell), that is truth. You are speaking talking points of a modern feminist. It is every female's design as an animal. It has nothing to do with ego. You are arguing against the scientific and natural makeup of the animal kingdom and the only reason you can is because men have created a safe space for this illogical thinking. Women, by design, have to depend on a man for survival. Sorry, it's a fact. Their entire purpose on this earth is for reproduction, maintain a resting place, and to seek security. A man arguing against this is truly bitch made and likely raised by a single woman. Nothing personal, just facts.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
It's all peaches and cream until they hit their mid 30's and their looks start to fade and the guys start looking at younger fit women who are doing the same thing they used to do. This is the time they start looking for a savior/simp to bail them out of the mess they made out of their life.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No ad hominem attack (learn to spell), that is truth. You are speaking talking points of a modern feminist. It is every female's design as an animal. It has nothing to do with ego. You are arguing against the scientific and natural makeup of the animal kingdom and the only reason you can is because men have created a safe space for this illogical thinking. Women, by design, have to depend on a man for survival. Sorry, it's a fact. Their entire purpose on this earth is for reproduction, maintain a resting place, and to seek security. A man arguing against this is truly bitch made and likely raised by a single woman. Nothing personal, just facts.
It's not facts just cuz you said so. Please post proof from reputable sources.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
It's not facts just cuz you said so. Please post proof from reputable sources.
WHAT IN THE FUCK????????????????????????

see animal reproduction throughout history of this Earth. This is really some stupid shit you are on. Now you are in complete denial.

I'm not going to sit here and cite sources for something so obvious. This is what you can do. Type lions, bears, penguins...it doesn't fucking matter. Now type in how do the female species search for partners and what is their role in the relationship.

This is the type of idiots we are dealing with. My goodness. Your single mom did you dirty.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHAT IN THE FUCK????????????????????????

see animal reproduction throughout history of this Earth. This is really some stupid shit you are on. Now you are in complete denial.

I'm not going to sit here and cite sources for something so obvious. This is what you can do. Type lions, bears, penguins...it doesn't fucking matter. Now type in how do the female species search for partners and what is their role in the relationship.

This is the type of idiots we are dealing with. My goodness. Your single mom did you dirty.
I asked you to support your claim cuz I don't agree. This is not denial. YOUR dumbass made the claim, so the onus is on YOU to provide sources, not me. Nigga, learn how to debate.

WTF you just said does NOT support your claim that women are designed to either be whores or be guided. Your dumbass is conflating two different concepts, one of which is bullshit. Also, what's true for other species isn't necessarily (please acquaint yourself with the definition of this word) true for humans.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I asked you to support your claim cuz I don't agree. This is not denial. YOUR dumbass made the claim, so the onus is on YOU to provide sources, not me. Nigga, learn how to debate.

WTF you just said does NOT support your claim that women are designed to either be whores or be guided. Your dumbass is conflating two different concepts, one of which is bullshit. Also, what's true for other species isn't necessarily (please acquaint yourself with the definition of this word) true for humans.
I don't have to prove shit. This isn't a courtroom. I have no obligation to you. You are free to be a dumbass. I'm not going to help you. In fact, I think I will get some enjoyment of you being used and treated like a bitch by women until you are down to your last penny and asking for their permission to do something. That's more rewarding.

It has everything to do with it. They are meant for reproduction or controlled by a male species to have as his own. Same thing, you dumb fuck.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well as Kevin Samuels points out every night society is not built to handle the number of single women approaching their senior years by themselves with no husband. Other countries like Japan are in the process of fucking these broads. If you can't take care of yourself when your old fuck it you'll be on the streets with men there will be no social net to protect you.

Just do like me...just feed them twisted, perverse, debauchery laden...dick...once a week...many as you can handle...brah