The Witcher 3 / The Witcher Netflix TV Season 4 announced. Henry Cavill gone, Liam Hemsworth - New Witcher

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
2nd part of season 3 was only 3 episodes.... and they are the worst eps of the series
these writers are trash

Having an episode of Ciri wander around the desert being lost was beyond horrible. I rather watch a Nicki Minaj video than watch that shit again..
Damn, it got worse? :lol: I was going to wait for part 2 to see how bad part 1 was but fuck it now.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The writers killed off one of my favorite character on the show in the second half of the season. I understand,why but it wasn't necessary at all.....

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

This could have been Netflix's Game of Thrones but they fucked it up..
Do you think they use the writer's strike to just cancel this shit after this dismal showing? Perfect excuse for studios to cut a lot of this BS.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Episode 7 was drawn out but episode 6 was pretty damn good to me. The mages vs elves was a damn good fight and watching Vilgefortz beat Geralt down with an oversized torx screw was pretty bad ass

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Do you think they use the writer's strike to just cancel this shit after this dismal showing? Perfect excuse for studios to cut a lot of this BS.

Naw,Netflix want this to be their Game of Thrones.. I read that Witcher has two more seasons left so Netflix mind as well finish it then.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You gotta love it when a showrunner,producer and etc blame the audience for a movie or TV show failure....
It's that new business model I keep talking about.

@playahaitian have to tag you with this since I bring it up to you so much. Even others on BGOL have noticed that folks are blowing up shows/films and blaming fans.

And what do we have here? An IP that the showrunners insisted on fucking changing from what us fans wanted(Cavil being the fan that was actually in the room with these weirdos). Now they have to yell at fans. And look, I ain't blaming the rat this time. This time it's Netflix. :smh:

This was a fucking layup of a show AND they had a lead who was down. I won't even download season 3. Can't give the shit away to witcher fans.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
It's that new business model I keep talking about.

@playahaitian have to tag you with this since I bring it up to you so much. Even others on BGOL have noticed that folks are blowing up shows/films and blaming fans.

And what do we have here? An IP that the showrunners insisted on fucking changing from what us fans wanted(Cavil being the fan that was actually in the room with these weirdos). Now they have to yell at fans. And look, I ain't blaming the rat this time. This time it's Netflix. :smh:

This was a fucking layup of a show AND they had a lead who was down. I won't even download season 3. Can't give the shit away to witcher fans.

What's funny is that the showrunner thought Cavil was annoying just because he kept asking her about wanting to play Gerault when she was working on the scripts.

Yeah,I kinda understand her point of view but I would have thought it was a plus that an actor of his caliber that read the books would be great for showrunner.

You have too many actors that sign onto a project just for the money while not having fun or be assholes to everybody.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lmao-laughing.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Fucking idiots killed the shit before it could become iconic. I wouldn't even trust Witcher 4 video game at this point. Takes keeping the original fans WHILE adding more. Too bad they told all us original fans to fuck off WHILE not adding any new ones. :roflmao:

I don't know how much social media bubble worlds have to do with the delusion of showrunners, writers, movie makers since the 2010s, but something has made them lose all fucking touch with how shit works. Being able to block anyone who disagrees while having 10s of thousands in an echo chamber only encourages bad takes.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fucking idiots killed the shit before it could become iconic. I wouldn't even trust Witcher 4 video game at this point. Takes keeping the original fans WHILE adding more. Too bad they told all us original fans to fuck off WHILE not adding any new ones. :roflmao:

I don't know how much social media bubble worlds have to do with the delusion of showrunners, writers, movie makers since the 2010s, but something has made them lose all fucking touch with how shit works. Being able to block anyone who disagrees while having 10s of thousands in an echo chamber only encourages bad takes.
Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill...

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 3
Episodes 6 - 8

Got around to watching these this morning. I debated watching them and thought of holding out, being season 4 will be delayed due to the Hollyweird strikes.

It starts right up with the different factions going all out against each other for power over the Continent.

Ciri went in a quest of self discovery.

A new King has been crowned, as part of Philipa’s devious plans.

War has officially kicked in on the Continent setting it up for Season 4.

It’s looking like season 4 is not gonna debut until 2025 or later due to the strikes.

We will wait and see…