The Walking Dead: All Seasons (DON'T POST SPOILERS)

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It was so refreshing to see the hanging after they killed fear with Morgan and all that 'help people' shit. Morgan would still be like :eek: "people change. Don't do this."

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So Maggie gonna be the villain. Cool.
Feeling herself but also I understand.
It just doesn't make sense to have a dude who is salty about this shit actively trying to murder people and people want him to do what? Banish him so he can go tell other people come back and burn it? Put him in jail....tried that remember?
GOTTA GO GOTTA GO

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Um ain’t dc full of people? They just walk in with tons of meat

Those walkers should have grabbed him by the hair, that shit is a liability

Greg should have died long ago but I’m happy he dead

Man those kids done seen worse

So that mega herd broke the bridge?

I’m glad this show is endin soon, I don’t know if anyone will ever try this again.

I think this show has killed the zombie apocalypse

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:(
e102519ef7b748207a6459479d341b4c

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Did the dude have to die.? They ended up killing all the walkers anyway. Dumb, just dumb.

I thought that was kind of funny. He gets kicked by the horse he was trying to save.

But them trying to pull the wagon over the glass, I was like c'mon. I couldn't defend that one.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Sooooooooooooo was that Maggie’s baby she was pushing in the stroller? I tried to watch it twice and fell asleep both times last night and I still don’t see what she ever did for the people to want to put her in charge of their community

pookie

BGOL Investor
They’re saying “Ricks final days” but they should be saying “The shows final days” because no one is gonna watch the show if Rick isn’t on there, that’s like killing Ghost off Power or Terrance Howard character from Empire and expecting people to keep watching (even though I haven’t watched Empire since season 2)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So Maggie gonna be the villain. Cool.
Feeling herself but also I understand.
It just doesn't make sense to have a dude who is salty about this shit actively trying to murder people and people want him to do what? Banish him so he can go tell other people come back and burn it? Put him in jail....tried that remember?
GOTTA GO GOTTA GO

You know..

I do not think she is a villain at all and I hope they WRITE it like that.

Just an opposing way of leading

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
‘The Walking Dead’ Star Andrew Lincoln Already Revealed How He Wants Rick Grimes’ Story to End

By CAMERON BONOMOLO - October 8, 2018

• Andrew Lincoln, who exits his Rick Grimes role after an eight-year run in Season Nine, previously revealed how he wants the sheriff’s deputy-turned-zombie slayer’s story to end.

“This is how I want Rick to die, this is how I want to do it,” Lincoln said during PaleyFest LA in March 2017 ahead of the Season Seven finale.

PAID CONTENT BY PROGRESSIVE

Switch And Save!
    Switch to Progressive and you could save an average of $668.

“So we’re going through a desert somewhere, and I jump off the bus — I’m telling it, I’m saying it. He likes it,” Lincoln said, pushing forward despite the protest of director-producer Greg Nicotero. “I said it in Madrid and he said, ‘Don’t tell anybody, ‘cause it’s good.’”

Rick would “in a very heroic act” jump off a bus, shout for son Carl (Chandler Riggs), “and maybe that’s the last thing I say,” Lincoln said.

“I jump off, and I’m like kung fu-kicking [walkers] — you know, earn my action figure, right — halfway through, I get bit. Doesn’t matter, ‘Keep going! Carl!’ They’ve gone, tracks through the desert. High shot, beautiful, high shot.”

“And I’m dying, on my own. On my own, just waiting to die. And then I wait, and I patch up — and then a day passes,” Lincoln said, drawing giggles from co-stars Melissa McBride and Sonequa Martin-Green. “I patch myself up, I’m a survivalist! Anyway, I patch myself up... I don’t die.”

“The final shot is, ‘Holy shit, maybe I’m the cure,’” Lincoln said. “Final shot of the whole thing, high shot, herd of zombies coming. Rick gets up, follows the tracks to go see Carl... high shot, walking, the herd comes towards him... and they separate. And he walks through. Boom!”

Carl has since been killed off the series, a development co-star Tom Payne believes acted as a major factor in Lincoln’s decision to leave.

Lincoln stepped away from the series to spend more time with his young family, who live overseas. He has since returned to its set to shadow a director and will make his first behind-the-camera effort on the series in its tenth season.

Because the Rick Grimes star originally intended to depart the series in Season Eight, executive producer and then-showrunner Scott Gimple put into motion a seasons-long plan allowing Lincoln to make his exit.

“It was a possibility that we talked about. There were things that you build things into the story, maybe it’’ll go this direction, maybe it’ll go that direction,” Gimple said at The Walking Dead’s New York Comic Con panel Saturday.

“Things started moving in that way and we followed the story threads that were laid out. We were able to fulfill it this season. There was a plan. There were little turns here and there but it generally stayed with the plan.”

That plan will continue to play out in Season Nine.

Lincoln, when speaking of his final episode with ET, teased his last episode will be bloody.

0COMMENTS
    “I think it was about day two of filming and I asked Greg Nicotero, who was shooting the episode, ‘How many pints of blood does a human actually hold? Because I’m not sure I’m going to make it through the credit sequence,’” Lincoln said.

The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9/8c on AMC.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
‘Walking Dead’ Season 9 Premiere Chops Last Year’s Ratings in Half
Tony Maglio | October 9, 2018 @ 6:30 AM
1.jpg

AMC

Like so many of its zombies throughout the years, “The Walking Dead” ratings just got chopped in half.

Sunday’s Season 9 premiere of the hit AMC drama drew 6.1 million total viewers, with 3.2 million of those coming from the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic. That’s down 23 percent overall from the Season 8 finale and 27 percent in the key demo.

ADVERTISING
Worse yet, the demo tally is less than half the 6.5 million that tuned in “live” to see the Season 8 premiere. The comparable episode last year hauled in 11.4 million total viewers, according to Nielsen’s Live + Same Day ratings.

Unfortunately, the show’s October 2017 start was already down 35 percent versus its own predecessor. So, yeah, none of this is good.

Also Read:'The Walking Dead' Showrunner on the Aftermath of Season 9 Premiere's Big Death Scene

Still, “The Walking Dead” Season 9 premiere was popular enough to make it the No. 1 cable show thus far this season among adults 18-49. It’s the seventh-straight season that claim holds true.

Sunday’s episode brought in enough viewers of the all-important age range to make it No. 2 on all of TV for this young 2018-19 Nielsen season, sitting behind just “This Is Us.” And “The Walking Dead” is not alone in its woes: Pretty much all of television’s top shows are down double digits year over year. That’s just the trend of appointment TV viewing.

Some more silver (maybe bronze) lining: AMC made the Season 9 premiere available on streaming service AMC Premiere 24 hours before its linear airing. The move drove the single highest day of new sign-ups in the history of AMC Premiere, the company’s commercial-free upgrade option.

AMC deals in Live + 3 Day ratings, which will be available on Friday and paint a more complete picture.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You know..

I do not think she is a villain at all and I hope they WRITE it like that.

Just an opposing way of leading

Anyone who doesn't think like rick is a villain though this is the laws of the group the entire tenure lol

Lots of ppl they encountered merely didn't think like them and the crew murdered their entire existence

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Anyone who doesn't think like rick is a villain though this is the laws of the group the entire tenure lol

Lots of ppl they encountered merely didn't think like them and the crew murdered their entire existence

YUP

and for ALL its faults

you GOTTA give TWD that much credit

its ALL about perspective...

(ok obviously the governor and the cannibals were EVIL)

but I think letting Negan LIVE?

solidified Rick as a hero in the end (conflicted as he was)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Walking Dead Falls to Record Low in Key Ratings Demo
ADVERTISING

The ratings for The Walking Dead continue to slip, but this time the show posted its lowest ratings ever in a key demographic. While at one time not so long ago The Walking Dead was a ratings smash for network AMC that made all other basic and cable networks alike filled to the brim with jealousy, those days seem to be behind the show. Last week’s season 9 premiere hit an all-time low for the series as far as season premiere ratings go, shedding 50 percent of viewers compared to the ratings for the season 8 premiere.

This has been a running trend for The Walking Dead for a few years now, as reviewers and viewers alike criticized the show for dragging out storylines and killing off beloved characters in anti-climactic ways in an attempt to seemingly keep its “shock factor” alive and well. With the highly publicized departure (and potential death) of main star Andrew Lincoln’s Rick Grimes as well as Lauren Cohan’s Maggie Greene by the half-way point, some believed that season 9 would see an end to the ratings decline. This has not been the case, however, and the second episode of the season, titled “The Bridge,” has continued the downward trend for the series ratings.

Related: The Walking Dead: Who We Think Is Killing The Saviors

According to Deadline "The Bridge” posted a 2.0 amongst the key 18-49 demographic, the lowest ever for The Walking Dead. To put this in perspective, the previous holder of this record can be found way back in season 1 in the episode “Vatos,” which achieved a 2.4 in the same 18-49 demographic. “The Bridge” also dropped 19 percent in total viewership from the premiere, drawing in just 5 million eyes total.

It’s easy to argue both that aging shows often lose viewers the longer they’re on air and that the medium of television is dying thanks to the internet offering watchers other ways to catch up with their favorite series. However, the rate at which The Walking Dead is losing viewers is certainly a cause for concern for both AMC and remaining loyal fans. Provable, statistical reasons for the show’s decline in ratings are obviously unknown, but it’s easy to point at Lincoln’s exit from The Walking Dead as a major reasoning for this (though there is speculation that he could eventually return, assuming Rick doesn’t die).

ADVERTISING
It’s also important to point out that even with ratings slipping, The Walking Dead is still a major player in that department, especially for a cable show (factoring in delayed viewing is important too). Most other networks similar to AMC would absolutely love for season 9-era The Walking Dead ratings for any of their shows. So even with record low ratings, it’s safe to assume that, for the time being, The Walking Dead isn’t going anywhere (especially considering AMC’s expansion plansfor the universe) though perhaps it’s time AMC starts plotting out an end point.

pookie

BGOL Investor
MAN THIS SHIT HAS TURNED TO GARBAGE. WHO THE FUCK TGEY THINK IS GONNA WATCH THIS BULLSHIT.. They’re trying to make Maggie the lead character and that shit is failing miserably

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:lol: Even bgol 'it's about character development' purists ain't commenting.

But damn, I do like the fact that there is division on the hippie shit that ruined FWD. Love how maggie and darryl turned their backs and let the chick get killed.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
was i the only person to notice the curve on that one white girls ass that was holding the horse waiting for maggie to get on it?

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
This show most likely will be shit once Rick is gone. Who is going to lead? Maggie, Darryl, or Carol. What will become of Negan once Rick is dead? Negan is only alive because of Rick. With Rick gone and the ongoing beef with the remaining saviors, I don't see the point of keeping Negan around.

If the tv show had stayed closed to the comic(like us real Walking Dead fans wanted) it would still be going strong. The reason the early seasons were good and watchable was because it kept close to the comics. I predict after next season this show will be end.

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This show most likely will be shit once Rick is gone. Who is going to lead? Maggie, Darryl, or Carol. What will become of Negan once Rick is dead? Negan is only alive because of Rick. With Rick gone and the ongoing beef with the remaining saviors, I don't see the point of keeping Negan around.

If the tv show had stayed closed to the comic(like us real Walking Dead fans wanted) it would still be going strong. The reason the early seasons were good and watchable was because it kept close to the comics. I predict after next season this show will be end.

Darryl, they just resigned him for $20 million. Maggie is leaving the show this year as well, she is starring on a show on ABC called Whisky Cavalier with Scott Foley and Tyler James Williams.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor

Negan is going to escape and be Negan again.