Ain’t noooo shacking this we just lift it up often Imitated never duplicated
Man fuck 5015 it’s nice but fuck them and that 18% they add to tabs
It wasn’t even busy at the bar, I had to get bartenders attention, no.
That niggas job is to tend the bar not his Gotdamn phone.
Shit like this is pure American Greed man! Service charge? Charging for refills? Then a mf wonder why they didn’t get no tip? On that bill that’s $100+ dollars in bullshit?
Really bruh?See smhTha fuck?Shit like this is pure American Greed man! Service charge? Charging for refills? Then a mf wonder why they didn’t get no tip? On that bill that’s $100+ dollars in bullshit?
Really bruh?
The line is short y’all on this Friday @6:04 ..... and yes we have costumed built benches now so that you will not have to stand in this heat now dont wait till the next hour and the line is wrapped around the corner
Not to mention they charging for parking too.Tha fuck?Shit like this is pure American Greed man! Service charge? Charging for refills? Then a mf wonder why they didn’t get no tip? On that bill that’s $100+ dollars in bullshit?
Really bruh?

YEP!Them lines be so long like a hr and half wait in the sun ... They mainly cater to celebrities, if they know you coming through or they will bring them they food ...
what in the entire fuck!?
Not to mention they charging for parking too.
![]()
American Greed. No way I’d go here. Mf said the tissue paper tents they had outside broke apart so you’re outside broiling in the heat suffering before you go inside and suffer then get robbed. I believe in supporting black businesses but this sounds like some bullshit to me.The place wasn't prepared for the demandAmerican Greed. No way I’d go here. Mf said the tissue paper tents they had outside broke apart so you’re outside broiling in the heat suffering before you go inside and suffer then get robbed. I believe in supporting black businesses but this sounds like some bullshit to me.
$200 charge for reservations!American Greed. No way I’d go here. Mf said the tissue paper tents they had outside broke apart so you’re outside broiling in the heat suffering before you go inside and suffer then get robbed. I believe in supporting black businesses but this sounds like some bullshit to me.


The place wasn't prepared for the demand
I love this place. The food is amazing and the customer service is even better. Got me a double chopped beef baked potato today after church.
![]()
How the fuck you charge a Service Fee AND Gratuity?