Only spot that you will find this red velvet funnel cake @
I support the man but I ain’t goin again. Nigga charge too much
And fuck that line
We had to make reservations, nigga please
…… ninjas here that always talkin bout the loot they got …. and the loot that others don't have … then say this …... 
that's just it, the fucked up part is fucked up lolService charge is fucked up but everything else is about standard.
They went there 7 deep and spent $50 a person. Going out in Houston to a decent restaurant, having food, drinks AND alcohol that's kinda cheap actually.
…… ninjas here that always talkin bout the loot they got …. and the loot that others don't have … then say this …...
.
Yup I fucks with crumbville tooI wish I would stand in line for 2-3 hours for a turkey leg. I'd kick my own ass. That said...glad to see them doing well. The influx of new Black businesses in 3rd Ward is slowing the gentrification. Never thought I'd see the day of cacs walking down Emancipation or Southmore without a care in the damn world.![]()
Y'all definitely need to check out Crumbville on Elgin. Good cookies and cool people.
![]()
![]()
![]()
These people are masters at marketing.I support the man but I ain’t goin again. Nigga charge too much
And fuck that line
We had to make reservations, nigga please
How u expect the man to pay for his Lambo?I support the man but I ain’t goin again. Nigga charge too much
And fuck that line
We had to make reservations, nigga please
Man fuck 5015 it’s nice but fuck them and that 18% they add to tabsThese people are masters at marketing.
They made up a fake line outside like a club and niggas bought it hook line and sinker.
People like to just be part of something hot...
Most of the people in those lines are sheep.
I’ve been three times but never stood in line.
If you go in and sit at the bar, it’s always open seats.
Last time I was there, two women passed out from heat exhaustion in the sun.
The ambulance came to get them.
All over a turkey leg.
The food is good but it’s not worth waiting 2 hours for.
They just bought 5015 across the street too.
I think it’s to relieve the crowd at the current spot.

huge money in foodGood post for flesh eaters. Sister making a lot of money
U must be canadianI will not spend hours in a line for food. I don't care how good it is. Plus I'm a picky as negro, I'd be cheesed if the food ain't good.![]()
U must be canadian
Check out this video.The influx of new Black businesses in 3rd Ward is slowing the gentrification. Never thought I'd see the day of cacs walking down Emancipation or Southmore without a care in the damn world.![]()
Same here. I have been many times and NEVER waited more than 10 minutesThese people are masters at marketing.
They made up a fake line outside like a club and niggas bought it hook line and sinker.
People like to just be part of something hot...
Most of the people in those lines are sheep.
I’ve been three times but never stood in line.
If you go in and sit at the bar, it’s always open seats.
Last time I was there, two women passed out from heat exhaustion in the sun.
The ambulance came to get them.
All over a turkey leg.
The food is good but it’s not worth waiting 2 hours for.
They just bought 5015 across the street too.
I think it’s to relieve the crowd at the current spot.
Is that funnel cake from TLH? I never noticed it while thereOnly spot that you will find this red velvet funnel cake @
![]()