Where doing this on all levels ... by all means and want to give back as well and make 3rd ward what it use to be thanks @junebug_ghetto for the shirts
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mayne look.Good food, beautiful ladies.
I'm there!
Turkey Leg Hut
4830 Almeda Rd
Houston, TX 77004
http://theturkeyleghut.com/
https://www.facebook.com/turkeyleghut/
*Kitchen closes everyday from 4pm - 5pm. Last person seated at 3:40pm!
Sunday 11am–10pm
Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 11am–10:00pm
Wednesday: 11am–10pm
Thursday: 11am–10pm
Friday: 11am–12am
Saturday: 11am–12am
I pass by there often, but never stopped in and tried their grub.
There was a post floating around on FB with a receipt from there with some outrageous ass prices. I do plan on stopping there once to show support.
I remember when they just had the truck and trailer with the pit selling by NRG. They got it out the mud like a muthafucka.I been fuckin wit these cats since 2016 when they was subleasing at the Caddy Shack on Washington Ave. Glad to see how much they've grown since the owner Lynn got out of prison and they re located to the Third Ward. Black owned, food is bangin, and its always pretty women in there (including staff). KingTaharqa approved. 
![]()
They close the kitchen everyday around 5 for clean up. But yeah bro I'm not standing in line period. They got a food truck across the street for to go stuff.I've never been inside, but my gal always orders me something to go when she drops in. She was waiting for 2 hrs last time she went. It's never gonna be that deep for me. It's good, but not earth shattering wait 2 to 3 hours good.
If I ever go myself, it'd definitely be a weekday afternoon between 2 and 6.
This shit here is fucked up


Aww, c'mon! I'd get a meal to go and no drink to support but damn! WTF is a service charge? Nearly four dollars for a soft drink AND charging for a refill.


Aww, c'mon! I'd get a meal to go and no drink to support but damn! WTF is a service charge? Nearly four dollars for a soft drink AND charging for a refill.
![]()
They close the kitchen everyday around 5 for clean up. But yeah bro I'm not standing in line period. They got a food truck across the street for to go stuff.
I never thought I'd ever see a black person open a joint and knock Pappadeauxs on 610 business. But he has. Pappadeauxs on Friday happy hour is still the shit tho. Bitches be in there deep.
Service charge is fucked up but everything else is about standard.
Been traveling and working bro...Bought a new house and a Benz so life is good. I be on here lurking like a muthafucka tho lol.Niggas don't know nothing about that "lonely hearts" club
And what's up homie ain't seen you post in a while... you good??
Shiiitttttt homie you was the good luck charm for them punk ass Texans... you and that box pastaBeen traveling and working bro...Bought a new house and a Benz so life is good. I be on here lurking like a muthafucka tho lol.
I was thinking about this when I was in South Africa. I been on this board almost 14yrs. That's crazy lol. I be in other countries BGOL lurking.

The Texas Bucket List - The Turkey Leg Hut in Houston