bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Ya'll tried a heated beard comb?
71LDrA+7kWS._SL1500_.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :thumbsup:..looks like the same blade set so should be all good. I'll be interested in your opinion.
Got my trimmers today and shaped up my beard.

These things, straight out the damn box, were on point.

Nice crispy edges!!!!! Man, I've been struggling with those Andis for years!

:thumbsup: Appreciate the heads up on this brand of trimmers.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Got my trimmers today and shaped up my beard.

These things, straight out the damn box, were on point.

Nice crispy edges!!!!! Man, I've been struggling with those Andis for years!

:thumbsup: Appreciate the heads up on this brand of trimmers.

My pleasure. You might want to get a set of guides for them. And of course some clippers for the dome piece.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
I looked into one but I didn't like how straight it made black beards look. Might be because the guys on the video didn't have those full thick beards
I works for me but you're right it helps to have more hair to be more effective

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I looked into one but I didn't like how straight it made black beards look. Might be because the guys on the video didn't have those full thick beards

I have one , use it the night before. After u shower and wash your beard it will have the look you’re goin for

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Dude said the Conair clippers from Walmart. And then the barbers who cut Otis the janitor hairstyles lol.
Funny but he right.

Some of my better cuts been Latino barbers.

Reminds me too of these Asian barber shops in lower Manhattan, had like 20 chairs in an office building on the second floor, some of the baddest barbers. Fast cheap and on point. You could walk in, pick any barber and be out in 20 mins. All these execs used to go there.

Stix-N-Stonz

Dirty Civilian
Platinum Member
My barber started hittin me for $30+tip for bald fades a few years ago, I bought myself some clippers and and kept it moving. I'm simple, bald fade and clean my face off and I'm good. Thats too much for what I get, I don't need Nike swooshes and shit and I ain't paying for em. Nigga neva could get my line right anyway.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went to the barber college near me and got a 10 dollar cut. It was decent for 10 bucks. I can roll with that over a 40 dollar cut. Can shave at home and bam you clean looking. These barbers gone put themselves out of business.

Where bout? I'll pull up for a taper and line in the back.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
When my hairline decided to no longer cooperate with my wishes of getting a haircut without having a Eddie Munster " V " in the front I started rocking a baldy.

I was nervous first time I did it because I didn't know how I'd look... then I sent it to this lil yamp I was trying to smash and her response was "never grow your hair back out you look good with that bald head"

It was a wrap after that... if I even feel stubble up there I'm heading straight to the restroom to get the razor and shaving cream.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been cutting my own shit since 15 but I'm also a lazy mofo.

So, I got a Dominican barber that cuts me just right. He was charging $20 + tip ($5).

After my surgery, I didn't cut my shit for about 4 months, just wolfed out.

When I was healed up, I cut my shit to a dark ceasar, then let that grow out again.

I went back to homie & he charging $35 + tip now!!!

I got love for him but fuck that!

But, once again, Ima lazy mofo, so I already know I'm not gonna stay consistent with the cuts.

So my homegirl been harassing me to teach her how to cut hair. I've been blowing her off for years, because she don't be listening & think she knows everything, you know the type. But I'm at the point that I'm about to show her the ropes & let her cut my shit.

So now, I got to decide if I want to deal with her bullshit in order to get a consistent cut in the future, try to break out of my laziness & do shit myself, pay this dude $45 every two weeks or just walk around looking like a fugitive until I get tired of it.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also, I have Andis clippers (mostly) but I have been hearing good things about those BabylissPros.

I mean, I got my Andis(es) zero gapped & sharpened to hell. If you cut, you know how good they are when you got them at that point. You telling me BabylissPro is better?

And what about this Supreme trimmer? Never heard of them until now.