The single mother cycle-is this true?

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
51593798_10216553690728429_7026674381539508224_n.jpg

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
In my experiences, most of the women I knew that got caught up with the bad boy/thug, got their minds right after the first kid and then got their shit together and either didn't have anymore kids or if they did have more it was within marriage or long term relationship, where the father was present.

The rest tended to repeat the process till they hit their early 30s and then stopped because the body count was high, reputation was trash and nobody wanted to deal with their kids, which most times were horrible and in other cases special needs and their looks started to fade.

6supaman9

Star
BGOL Investor
In my experiences, most of the women I knew that got caught up with the bad boy/thug, got their minds right after the first kid and then got their shit together and either didn't have anymore kids or if they did have more it was within marriage or long term relationship, where the father was present.

The rest tended to repeat the process till they hit their early 30s and then stopped because the body count was high, reputation was trash and nobody wanted to deal with their kids, which most times were horrible and in other cases special needs and their looks started to fade.
Church

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
know a broad that just had a commitment ceremony with her "bad boy"2nd and 3rd babies daddy in the visitation room at the prison

so no i do not think they ever learn

and that cycle only starts wit the mom all her kids will play they part in the next generations cycle

:cool:

Last edited:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Ive met single no kid chics who have no vision for future. It was a ton of them.

All they want to do is snap and gram all weekend then back to a bum ass 9-5. Or they do hair, those are the worst. All day they gossip then bring that shit around you.

Ive met single mothers who aint shit and some who got drive and are doin damn good.

Theyre out there, but social media is a beast.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Yea this pretty much sums up my viewing also

K. Hash

Rising Star
Registered
12. Finds a square nigga thinking that giving him pussy will be enough to stay. Gets tossed to the side after he pussy and stress are no longer worth the headache. Back the step 11

Or they hop to #13 and possibly the final stage: The "Niggaz ain't shit/There are no more good men" stage.

:rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

:dunno:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
There is some truth to it, so I’m not going to pretend that I don’t know of single women that do the majority of what’s on the list.
My cuz finessed a chic for the tax return

Got the house then months later evicted her.

Boy was cold, constable came like at 4am but he got the paper. She missed court date and boom. Days later they made her bag her shit up.

She came back and damaged his car but he had cams, and she got locked up lol

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly, I don’t know many women like this. After that first child they usually get their minds right. It’s sad how much we hate each other and buy into cracker created stereotypes.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Honestly, I don’t know many women like this. After that first child they usually get their minds right. It’s sad how much we hate each other and buy into cracker created stereotypes.
what do you mean "we?"
youre trying to chastise people when your mind went to race
thats the poisoning of your brain
talk to a white dude at your workplace...he complains of the same shit

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
IMO that only applies to a few. In most cases it goes like this.

1) finds a decent guy

2) falls in love within 6-12 months.

3) gets married or lives common law

4) turns a certain age where she's constantly pressured to pop out kids. Probably with some insulting reference to a clock

5) has kids. Takes a step back from her job or career to be a mom

6) husband struggles to keep up with increased work and financial demands

7) these demands lead to stress, short tempers, increased substance abuse, etc

8) husband loses his job or has a major financial setback. Woman wonders why she married such a bum who's always drunk, angry, too tired for sex, doesn't seem to love the kids and has no money.

9) man gets thrown out. Struggles to pay divorce lawyers, child support, rent on a shitty apartment, etc. This confirm's the woman's decision.

10) woman goes back to work. Gets multiple subsidies to compensate for her ex's lack of "responsibility". Is constantly badgered by friends and relatives to seek a new man.

11) a bad boy sees a milf with a job, home and a cupboard full of food. Seduces her and moves in. Has an anchor baby to lock down his new residence

12) woman doesn't see the foolishness in trusting in outdated institutions and unrealistic expectations by people who don't have to live her life.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
That list is pretty accurate when it comes to a large percentage of our community.

Don't know how it comes off as someone hating women when it's all facts

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes that list “Can” happen and probably happens in many cases.

In most cases.

1. Woman has sex with a man who’s not her husband.

2. They both know what it takes to make a baby.

3. Man stops using a condom.

4. Woman knows how babies are made and acts surprised when she turns up pregnant.

5. They’re not married, might get married and might not.

Now you have a “Single Mom”.

That whole “Badboy” thing sounds nice and is very cliche, but it’s not the majority of cases.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
12. Finds a square nigga thinking that giving him pussy will be enough to stay. Gets tossed to the side after he pussy and stress are no longer worth the headache. Back the step 11

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/just-had-my-first-piece-of-hoodrat-pussy.983853/
dWXgtSb.jpg

YOOOOOOO!!!!!
That shit was off the chain!!!!!!!!

I must admit. Imma square nigga (w/ real nigga tendencies). I've never given a hood chick the time day.
Tonight I fucked around and ended up hanging with my friend from the other side of town
The gyrations. The moans. The real ass convo afterwards. Mannnnn :smh:
Yall niggas know what it is!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Black power!!!!!!!!!!

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ironic thing is that there is no such thing as a "single" mother. She didnt have the kid by herself.

and I'm pretty sure the dude did not just tell her "hey fuck you I know the kid is mine but I want no parts in raising him/her"

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bitter niggas brigade bout to have a field day in this bitch...

Lemme throw up the bat signal for their leader :
d5ba40bd8586ed3bcc3cc5824d0c0859.jpg

@KingTaharqa
:lol::lol::lol: Naw bruh. You don't have to be bitter to clown on hoz like this. There are actually some men that recognize this cycle from afar and know how to maximize the opportunity it presents without getting caught in it. I can't count the number of hoz I've run through singing this song. But I can count the number that I knocked up. Zero.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol: Naw bruh. You don't have to be bitter to clown on hoz like this. There are actually some men that recognize this cycle from afar and know how to maximize the opportunity it presents without getting caught in it. I can't count the number of hoz I've run through singing this song. But I can count the number that I knocked up. Zero.

Amajor is sensitive about single moms because he grew up idolizing one. She taught him his sassiness and how to be "Amajorfucup"

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:
These bitches let me hit on the cool

Amajor is sensitive about single moms because he grew up idolizing one. She taught him his sassiness and how to be "Amajorfucup"
Damn

what do you mean "we?"
youre trying to chastise people when your mind went to race
thats the poisoning of your brain
talk to a white dude at your workplace...he complains of the same shit
Nigga just wants to talk down on someone

Last edited:

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This list may be accurate, but why so much focus on women who make bad decisions. She ain't choosing a dude who isn't a bad boy so why be concerned with her at all?

It'd be better time spent focusing on women who fuck with a dude who is about something.

Now here's the other side to the whole single mother/bad boy thing.

Alot of niggas just aren't interesting enough to alot of women. Instead of improving themselves, they bitch and moan about a single mother not choosing them.

Yea some women make bad choices in men, but so what. It's more than enough women to choose from. Put more energy into ppl who do fuck with u instead of crying about ppl who dont.