Should BGOL have a Counter-Racist subforum?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The following excerpt is from Chapter 19 of the book "The Beauty Con Game" by Umojaa

THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION BLACKS SHOULD ASK WHITES

While the Authors would like to take credit for this profound revelation, we admit we borrowed some wisdom from Josh Wickett and his counter-racist review of "The Matrix" (http://www.thecode.net/features/movies/thematrix.htm)

"Counter racism code is based on logic. You follow the logic...no matter where it leads. How do you do that? By using two main tools:

1. Asking questions that reveal truth
2. Refusing to lie to yourself or any other people

"Now what is the constructive value of refusing to lie to yourself? It is the key component to the revelation of truth; it's really the only weapon you have against the masters of deception. I no longer engage in those endless discussions regarding how "great" Black people are. The White supremacists trick us into trying to prove to them that we are worthy of no being mistreated.

" I don't try to prove Jesus was Black. I don't run and get my book, "100 inventions by Blaxx".....I pull a "pincer movement" by using words to force the conversation to a point where suggestions must be made-- "I'm a stupid n*gger, my IQ is the same as my shoe size, I'm an alcoholic, unemployed, HIV positive, I stink, got no money, no job, and one toof, and I look like a monkey, a monkey with one toof! Got it? Now, what do YOU suggest WE do about ME?

"I take it straight there and I don't stop for gas. I'm back-burning. Lay it all out and then wait for their CONSTRUCTIVE suggestion. I often use this technique when a White person starts quoting "Guns Germs and Steel" or talking about what their ancestors did....I'm like, "wake me up when you get to the part that justifies mistreating people."

Don't be surprised if all you get is silence. You don't need anybody misleading you. You're already a victim of racism. You want to engineer a situation where White people are either making true statements, OR SHUTTIN THA FUCK UP! Its times like these I realize that silence is truly golden and not just yella."

***​

"White people will try to get black people in a long debate to prove what we've accomplished and that we're not inferior. None of that is necessary. Just get to the part about mistreatment.

Regardless of what black people have or haven't done, should we be mistreated because we're not white? I've seen white people extend conversations for days trying to prove that black people are inferior.

Rosa Parks didn't give them the history of buses and black people...she just focused on producing justice." - Gus Renegade, host of the internet talk-show, C.O.W.S. 11/28/2011 - www.contextofwhitesupremacy.com"

RACE, EVOLUTION and BEHAVIOR
By J Philippe Rushton

A Counter Racist Book Review by Josh Wickett
(Reprinted with permission)
(http://www.thecode.net/books/raceevolution_review.htm)

Philippe Rushton is a White male Canadian who has attempted to write about race in an objective manner by using a lot of scientific data and evolutionary theory. Why is this book important for the counter-racist scientist?

Because this is the angle a lot of White people are going to come at you with when you discuss racism with them. They are going to throw facts at you. They are going to hit you with the "mountain of evidence." And this book is full of it (no pun intended).

In "Race, Evolution and Behavior" Rushton divides all people into three groups, Orientals, Whites and Blacks and from there proceeds to show data in areas such as brain size, IQ testing, skeletal development, marital stability, genital size and about 100 other categories to prove that Black people are inferior and have less ability than White people.

But in a novel twist, he places Orientals ahead of even White people in terms of intelligence, ability and all the other categories he has invented.

Probably his most controversial theory is in regard to his "r-K" scale of reproductive strategies. It goes like this: white people, Dolphins, Whales, Elephants (all the smart animals) have low fertility and a lower number of offspring which they spend a higher amount of time and energy nurturing and raising, this is the "K" selected reproductive strategy.

On the other hand *******, clams, fish and rats....(all the lower animals) have a large number of children and just don't take care of them because enough will survive out of the millions they have. This he terms the "r" selected reproductive strategy.

Now I say that when you engage fact-driven White people like this in discussions about race, don't even bother to try and counter their facts and scientific data with facts of your own.

Don't go into all that "we built the pyramids....we were kings and queens in Africa stuff." You wanna fast forward their argument to get their motive for bringing this "mountain of evidence" of Black inferiority to the table.

What I do is this, I say:

"Ok, I have a low IQ, I'm HIV positive, I'm unemployed. I'm an alcoholic, I'm a crack head, I have pus filled bleeding gums, I stink, and....I LOOK LIKE A MONKEY!"

"Now, What are WE gonna do about ME?"

This is what you gotta do, just get it all out there for the sake of argument. See White people have tricked us into thinking that we gotta justify NOT being mistreated by them. That we hafta somehow prove ourselves worthy of being treated correctly, as if we could do this in a system of White Supremacy.

If that's the case, you better lock your children up because a 5-year-old is not as smart as the average n*gger! Do they deserve to be mistreated? Armed with all the data on Black inferiority that Rushton brings to the table (and it's a lot), White people really only have 3 choices:

1. Do nothing
2. Kill all the *******
3. Help them

That's basically it. For all of his data, those are his only options (he conveniently leaves this part out of the book, I suspect it's filed under the title, 'What White people talk about when there are no Black people around?') This book is packed with a lot of interesting data, for example, is is just me, or does it seem like a lot of Black guys have deep voices?

Rushton argues that this phenomenon and the other secondary male sexual characteristics are a product of higher levels of testosterone in Black males. Has this subject been addressed anywhere else?

Rushton's most creative racial twist is to place "Orientals" at the top of the racial order with Blacks at the bottom and Whites in the middle. Following that logic he also relates penis size to intelligence with Blacks being well endowd but stupid and "Orientals" being smart with meager members.

Just like in Goldilocks and the three bears, Whites are "just right." Some of you will be amazed at all of the data about race that has been collected, whether its true or not, remember to focus on the motive. Don't get caught up trading facts about race with a White person, I sometimes think they make them up on their lunch hour. And even if every n*gger went out and built a pyramid tomorrow, do you think White people would stop practicing racism?

Once White people get you tricked into trying to prove you are worthy of being treated correctly based on some test they invented....JUST FOR YOU! Its all over, you better pack a lunch cause it never ends.

I may be a n*gger, I may not be smart, but I cannot agree to be mistreated based on my own limitations, especially limitations placed on me by people smarter and more powerful than myself.

Check this book out, its got just about every argument against Black people except the one that justifies mistreating you.

Josh Wickett

RWSWJ(Replace White Supremacy With Justice)

beautycongamecover225w.jpg

If you find this book useful and constructive please support the author by purchasing a copy.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont even have to go through all that..

I just say..

how the fuck yall superior when crackers were in caves, we had civilatzations

for thousands of years in africa..

so where do they think they learned how to speak properly and wash their asses...??

fuckin odin came down from cracker heaven with hooked on phonics.....

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I just say..

so where do they think they learned how to speak properly and wash their asses...??

Oh trust me...I've hit many white folks with that. They still didn't care. They're programmed to keep talking in circles to continue justifying mistreatment to black people.

I could give information from white scientists proving that black people were the original people to evidence showing the great works of black people but all of that doesn't matter to them when you live under a system of white supremacy. A system which mistreats black and non white people daily.

That's why I don't entertain conversations and debates with them unless they're willing to snitch on white people who practice racism and/or give constructive solutions on dismantling white supremacy.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh trust me...I've hit many white folks with that. They still didn't care. They're programmed to keep talking in circles to continue justifying mistreatment to black people.

I could give information from white scientists proving that black people were the original people to evidence showing the great works of black people but all of that doesn't matter to them when you live under a system of white supremacy. A system which mistreats black and non white people daily.

That's why I don't entertain conversations and debates with them unless they're willing to snitch on white people who practice racism and/or give constructive solutions on dismantling white supremacy.

Yea I realized that when discussing things like melanoma, I actually had a cac tell me..

the darker you are the more you have to worry about melanoma and sun poisoning..

I was like... why do I even waste my fuckin time..

the more melanin rich you are, the more you need to be in the sun, the more pale you are the more sun screen you need and the more you need to avoid the sun...

its not rocket science..

but some cacs are so fuckin delusional like you said, they just keep talkn in circles hoping to get you brain drowsey so they could mind rape you with their cracker logic...

they call us savages and monkies.. yet THEY are one genetically tied to savages aka neanderthals and literally have the rhesus monkey gene....

the mind fuckery with them is perpetual!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how bout not giving a flying fuck what CAC think?

well they run the nation, you have to know what they think to get it to work in your favor and not against you..

the key is not to dwell on it, and let it cock block you

but to use it as a tool for your financial growth..

the fact that we dont study them

is the reason we are in the bowl we are in now..

you better beleive they keep us under a microscope..

but they cannot stand up to the same type of scrutiny,,

they dont want all their weaknesses

exposed.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I just say..

And I ain't trying to be too mean tonight but why do they burn in the sun when everything else grows/thrives in sunlight.

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how bout not giving a flying fuck what CAC think?

And that is exactly the point....and which is why this post is aimed for those of us who want to continue to argue with them. The goal is to focus on constructive actions that benefit us black people and help to dismantle the system of white supremacy.

Yea I realized that when discussing things like melanoma, I actually had a cac tell me..

the darker you are the more you have to worry about melanoma and sun poisoning..

the more melanin rich you are, the more you need to be in the sun, the more pale you are the more sun screen you need and the more you need to avoid the sun...

its not rocket science..

but some cacs are so fuckin delusional like you said, they just keep talkn in circles hoping to get you brain drowsey so they could mind rape you with their cracker logic...

they call us savages and monkies.. yet THEY are one genetically tied to savages aka neanderthals and literally have the rhesus monkey gene....

I'm not surprised.

I remember either reading a post on here or somewhere else where some so called scientist said white people were the original people and when they moved to the sunnier and warmer parts of this planet their skin got blacker as a result.

The majority of these white folks will say and do whatever it takes to maintain the system of white supremacy.

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wadusay:

I've been thinking that BGOL should have a sticky or even a separate board dedicated to counter-racist, logical, and constructive ideas about dismantling the system of racism/white supremacy and replacing it with a system of justice.

It should include books, lectures, news articles, scientific studies, videos, COWS podcasts and etc... to help solve the problem.

Just a thought.

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wadusay:

I've been thinking that BGOL should have a sticky or even a separate board dedicated to counter-racist, logical, and constructive ideas about dismantling the system of racism/white supremacy and replacing it with a system of justice.

It should include books, lectures, news articles, scientific studies, videos, COWS podcasts and etc... to help solve the problem.

Just a thought.

That's a great idea but you already know it has to be approved by HNIC.

Having a specific board can help organize all of the counter racist information that has been shared over the years.
I believe we as black people need to take this seriously because our collective actions could mean life or death for us.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And that is exactly the point....and which is why this post is aimed for those of us who want to continue to argue with them. The goal is to focus on constructive actions that
benefit us black people and help to dismantle the system of white supremacy

As if albinos can evolve in sunlight

So stupid it hilarious

I'm not surprised.

I remember either reading a post on here or somewhere else where some so called scientist said white people were the original people and when they moved to the sunnier and warmer parts of this planet their skin got blacker as a result.

The majority of these white folks will say and do whatever it takes to maintain the system of white supremacy.

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a great idea but you already know it has to be approved by HNIC.

Having a specific board can help organize all of the counter racist information that has been shared over the years.
I believe we as black people need to take this seriously because our collective actions could mean life or death for us.

Man, I believe BGOL has some of the most brilliant, logical, and spectacular minds on the Internet.

Just imagine if we all put our minds together constructively on solving this problem!

I believe we should start by running a poll from the main board and request permission from the HNIC.

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

its not rocket science..

Exactly.

I cannot argue with these white albino mutants either. I start feeling sick and nauseated.

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a matter of fact, we should create a poll on it!

Hmm......let me see what I can do

GTFOHWTBS...

What I do is this, I say:

"Ok, I have a low IQ, I'm HIV positive, I'm unemployed. I'm an alcoholic, I'm a crack head, I have pus filled bleeding gums, I stink, and....I LOOK LIKE A MONKEY!"

"Now, What are WE gonna do about ME?"

I had your same response when I first read it. But then I thought about it logically....if black people have all of these problems then what are you (white people) gonna to do to fix this problem.

We all know white folks aint gonna do shit...so the authors of this post wanted other victims of racism to understand that its useless to continue debating white folks of how great black people are and convincing white folks that we are worthy of being treated fairly.

We don't need to convince not one fucking white person that we shouldn't be mistreated. They should've never created this system in the first place. So the entire point of the article was to indirectly inform those to quit wasting time talking with white people and focus on the "doing" that helps black people collectively.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Can I be honest for a sec? This is totally unnecessary imo. The truth is that when a white person encounters me they know any mythology about their "superiority" is just that. MYTHOLOGY. Unless they're in a position of artificially constructed power (ie cops etc) they have to contend with the fact that I'm a goddamn winner. I appreciate the sentiment here I really do but I'd rather we focus on making our kids winners by seeing what's possible out here. When you're a dude that's winning ppl have to contend with this reality and THEY'RE the ones that have to bend over backwards to construct bullshit arguments etc.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We just were born in a fucked up era...life is ran in cycles..we were superior for thousands of years..now it's the crackaz turn..in about 320 more years it will be our turn again..then we'll dawg they punk asses out again..brah

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
We have the power to tear the construct down. The truth must be realized and embraced. Every faucet of the construct built by this white concept must by tossed away.

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can I be honest for a sec? This is totally unnecessary imo. The truth is that when a white person encounters me they know any mythology about their "superiority" is just that. MYTHOLOGY. Unless they're in a position of artificially constructed power (ie cops etc) they have to contend with the fact that I'm a goddamn winner. I appreciate the sentiment here I really do but I'd rather we focus on making our kids winners by seeing what's possible out here. When you're a dude that's winning ppl have to contend with this reality and THEY'RE the ones that have to bend over backwards to construct bullshit arguments etc.

Don't take this the wrong way, but there's no such thing as a black person winning under the global system of racism/white supremacy.

If you are "winning" it's only because the white supremacists allow you to win.

You will always be just a ****** to them. Not matter your educational degrees, no matter your appearance, no matter the size of your bank account.

Just a ******.

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We just were born in a fucked up era...life is ran in cycles..we were superior for thousands of years..now it's the crackaz turn..in about 320 more years it will be our turn again..then we'll dawg they punk asses out again..brah

What can we do in the meantime though?

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The average white person knows that their superiority is myth but that doesn't matter because they have a "system" that benefits them. White people collectively aren't subject to the system of white supremacy. White people collectively aren't being targeted by police, aren't being treated like guinea, aren't collectively painted in a negative stereotype by the media, aren't getting the same sentencing as black people/non white people.

We can spit our historical greatness but all of that doesn't stop us from being mistreated under a system of white supremacy.

Well that's probably what they said 100 years ago that black people won't be mistreated in the future but we see that hasn't happened.

This system was created by people and it can be destroyed by people.....waiting 300 plus years won't do nobody any good... That's like pastors saying that we need to take our beatings until we get to a better place in heaven.

We have to continue to take actions today that will help destroy this system tomorrow.

sharkbait28

International Member
Don't take this the wrong way, but there's no such thing as a black person winning under the global system of racism/white supremacy.

If you are "winning" it's only because the white supremacists allow you to win.

You will always be just a ****** to them. Not matter your educational degrees, no matter your appearance, no matter the size of your bank account.

Just a ******.

The older I get it's "fuck what they think." Women dig me, my money is right and I'm out here bruh... straight winning... doing my thing. It's not about what "they" let me do because, goddammit, I work hard and make shit happen. We're uniquely positioned in this era bruh. You CAN make money despite these crackas wicked ways. You CAN be amazingly healthy. You CAN be super positive. You can work 4-5 hours after your day job to get something off the ground. None of this means that we turn a blind eye to the "context" (as my man kefta would say) but it simply means that you can and SHOULD punch through that shit and WIN in spite of it. Get a first rate education, get a great job, stack bills, start a business or maybe serve for a few years and get an MOS or rate that trains and pays big dollars in the civvie world. This post can get super long but the moral is.... when you're winning man these white folks can't do shit but acknowledge that either you're either some kind of an anomaly or the entire premise of their beliefs are built on falsehood. And the latter happens more often than we think. And if they don't? So the fuck what? Either way you WIN. Then pay that shit forward and help your your younger brethren and sistren win too. :cool:

Last edited:

sharkbait28

International Member
The average white person knows that their superiority is myth but that doesn't matter because they have a "system" that benefits them. White people collectively aren't subject to the system of white supremacy. White people collectively aren't being targeted by police, aren't being treated like guinea, aren't collectively painted in a negative stereotype by the media, aren't getting the same sentencing as black people/non white people.

I feel you, I really do. Honestly, I don't have answers on a collective level. Yeah, we should demand better policies but how would that work when the entire democratic process has been coopted by corporate interests? The only realistic path I see out here now is massive personal success. And then commitment to sharing resources, skills and frameworks with those in your circle of influence.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
cats don't seem to realize this, we had our time for thousands of years, right now is just white people's time and in another 100 years or so brown people will be running shit again

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
if i'm so bad...what are you going to do about it?

hmm...put all the impetus back on them.

makes sense, but my pride wont let me go there even hypothetically or for strategic advantage.

oh well.

TFN Crew

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caucasians are superior at one thing: conniving.
They are always meeting in secret, planning their next move.
They rig ever situation to benefit them and disadvantage everyone else.

And this is what I've come to realize.They stay on code and will lie, steal, cheat and connive so they will benefit. Working in Corporate America I've seen and experienced some shit. The way I see it, racism is their religion, and most of them were taught that religion since they were a kid. How many people do you know that abandon their religion when they grow up?

There are some brilliant minds on this site and some of the things that have been said here have helped me along the way - so hopefully a sticky will come out of this since most of us have to deal with racism on a regular basis.

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel you, I really do. Honestly, I don't have answers on a collective level. Yeah, we should demand better policies but how would that work when the entire democratic process has been coopted by corporate interests? The only realistic path I see out here now is massive personal success. And then commitment to sharing resources, skills and frameworks with those in your circle of influence.

You got a great attitude....i respect that. We all still need to do our best to survive under this system but we also have to work towards eliminating it. Just because a few black people are doing well won't mean that black people "collectively" are doing well. But I respect the attempt to get everyone collectively elevated.

All we do is work with what we've got...i've posted a few articles on how black people can get involved with STEM to help in their communities by using cheap resources. There are more ways than one on how we can improve our collective financial standard.

One major suggestion is for us to focus on solving "our" problems in the here and now. Not with prayer, not with pie in the sky hope, but with our focus on finding and working on solutions. We also have to start being a warrior class of people. We have to learn to use violence as a survival tool by training in unarmed and armed combat. Every...last...one of us.

I read where there are over 500 white militias in this country. Black people collectively need to be prepared for a societal collapse where we'll have to deal with these racists who like to attack black people who don't fight back. We have to start training to fight back in order to survive. We have no other choice.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
You have to ask yourself what tools/methods is currently being used to keep us in a inferior position in this white/black construct.

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have to ask yourself what tools/methods is currently being used to keep us in a inferior position in this white/black construct.

Well I can tell you that at the end of the day the white supremacists use the government aka the State to:

• prevent black people from keeping wealth
  • prevent black people from getting a fair trial
  • allow whites and other non black people to get away with murdering/raping/injuring black people
  • getting black people targeted during the war on drugs
  • charge the majority 0f black people with long harsh sentences
  • poisoned areas that are predominantly black
  • have taken land from black farmers and business owners by claiming eminent domain
  • used police forces to participate in injuring/arresting/killing large numbers of black people
  • use black people as guinea pigs
  • prevented black children from getting a higher quality of education by labeling them as "special needs" cases
  • used their secret police forces (FBI,CIA,NSA) to infiltrate and dismantle major black organizations
The State is a major tool the white supremacists use to keep black people in check.

And that's just what I can think of off the top of the head. And realize this is only in the U.S. .....the system of white supremacy is global and you'll see the same kind of mistreatment happening to black and non white people all over the world.

There is only one government and that is white supremacy. Even if you have different systems such as communism/socialism as long as the majority of non white people are mistreated it is still ran by white supremacy. White supremacy is just an advanced version of feudalism/royalism. The non white people just takes the place of the serfs so we're all "subjects" to it.

I also been studying anarchism and one brother by the name of Lorenzo Komboa Ervin stated that white supremacy is deep in many of these white anarchist organizations.

White supremacy is a behavior system...a code of conduct that the majority of white people practice in order to maintain white supremacy. That's why Mr. Neely Fuller Jr. suggests that non white people...especially black people....take on a code of behavior to counter everything the white supremacists do. Because as long as white supremacy exists it doesn't matter what kind of government you have it won't mean anything as long as a white face is running the show.

Last edited: