The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

HARMCITY

Support BGOL
Registered
Chocolate/Mocha Foamposite Pro..

30l2s79.jpg

Those Chocolate foams are some old ass samples man ..

like 5+ years old

didn't like em then ..

don't like em now

SeekoGT

Star
Registered
Yesterday, I saw these two "sneakerheads" in Planet Smoothie in Camp Creek discussing "sneaker politics" and it had to have been the lamest shit I saw in a long time. The guy who works there had on some Concord Jordan 11s and this customer (his friend, I'm assuming) walks in...

Dude walks in the store and:

Customer: Yo, you got on Concords or are those DMPs?

Employee: Oh, these? These are DMPs.

Customer: You still got a pair on ice, right? You got those and another pair on ice, right?

Employee: Yeh man.. Yeah, I do...

Customer: Yeah, see I knew you had a pair on ice! One to rock, one to stock! Yeah boy!!

me: ._.

Shit is incredibly lame for grown ass men to be talkin like this.

Unforgiveable.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Another page in the "What the fuck is Jordan Brand thinking" File...
These are...the 6-17-23

2q1to4n.jpg

2uot2yp.jpg

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yesterday, I saw these two "sneakerheads" in Planet Smoothie in Camp Creek discussing "sneaker politics" and it had to have been the lamest shit I saw in a long time. The guy who works there had on some Concord Jordan 11s and this customer (his friend, I'm assuming) walks in...

Customer: You still got a pair on ice, right? You got those and another pair on ice, right?

Customer: Yeah, see I knew you had a pair on ice! One to rock, one to stock! Yeah boy!!

Unforgiveable.

i wear my dmps :dunno:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
An Interesting Hyrid sample. Mixes the Air Max Griffey 1 with a full sole air unit... called the Air Max JR..

1rri44.jpg

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Air Max Griffey GD2 New Color:

vremvl.jpg

Larry Fitzgerald inspired "Superman" Huarache:

zx79lf.jpg

All Black 24/7
r76e6g.jpg

lbg23

Support BGOL
Registered
Daaaaaamn, y'all showing me mad joints I never saw before.

Might cop these...
vandal-blk-nylon-1.jpg

But rumors of ALL these re-releasing made my week
jordans.jpg

:dance:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Daaaaaamn, y'all showing me mad joints I never saw before.

Might cop these...
vandal-blk-nylon-1.jpg

jordans.jpg

:dance:

I got them Olympics and them Laneys in super mint. I need those 4's. Them Vandals? Aw hell nah.

By the way, did you see them wack ass 6/17/23? Thats just terrible...

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
my grapes are still ds^
why they releasing them again already

Thats why I say the "game" is dead. Anything of any kind of sentimental value is getting dropped every 2 years. They starting to retro kicks that came out in 08/09. The Columbia and Concord 11 coming back next year. How much you wanna bet they squeeze in the Black and Reds too?

I dont get mad though cause I wear every pair I cop. I dont believe in saving kicks unless you selling..

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats why I say the "game" is dead. Anything of any kind of sentimental value is getting dropped every 2 years. They starting to retro kicks that came out in 08/09. The Columbia and Concord 11 coming back next year. How much you wanna bet they squeeze in the Black and Reds too?

I dont get mad though cause I wear every pair I cop. I dont believe in saving kicks unless you selling..

i wear all mine too.
the only ones i havent are ones i dont have clothes to match.
im around 200 pairs

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
i wear all mine too.
the only ones i havent are ones i dont have clothes to match.
im around 200 pairs

Im probably at bout 185. But to be honest man I dead kicks and ball in them, or sometimes if they too worn I through them away. Only classics (Jordan 3-6 for me) get "saved". Past that, them shits are made to hit the ground. I cant buy kicks I cant match. I need the total package. I've left kicks in the store that I've wanted do to lack of accessories.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Unforgiveable.

I assume he had on jeans.

I hate even answering questions on my kicks, because people either say something stupid, or it just makes me uncomfortable having a discussion with another man. I'll have discussions on ISS, NT or online, but in person I just sort of :smh: I'll never ask anyone where they got those from, because I already know.

I walked in one store and dude started playing well do you have this game, like we were in some sort of competition. If you want to have a copper shirt, fitted on at the same time homey that's on you. Me, I'll put mine away for a couple of years and then wear them when everyone elses are fucked up. Instead of wearing my 2009 eggplant like everyone else because of the 2010's:)rolleyes:) I'll wear my eggplant flightposites.

I probably have like 150-225 and dude was like why don't you take pics. I was sort of like why, I can just go in my other bedroom. With me it's a personal thing, and not for anyone else. I don't have anything to prove.

I hate people who don't wear their kicks.

and I hate people who don't have any personal attachments. They just buy it because their boy is, Kanye had on some IV's or because they think it seems cool. I'll get kicks I had as a kid, just because or ones I wanted as a kid. I don't give a fuck if nobody else is into Victory Pump's.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hate even answering questions on my kicks, because people either say something stupid, or it just makes me uncomfortable having a discussion with another man. I'll have discussions on ISS, NT or online, but in person I just sort of :smh: I'll never ask anyone where they got those from, because I already know.

I walked in one store and dude started playing well do you have this game, like we were in some sort of competition. If you want to have a copper shirt, fitted on at the same time homey that's on you. Me, I'll put mine away for a couple of years and then wear them when everyone elses are fucked up. Instead of wearing my 2009 eggplant like everyone else because of the 2010's:)rolleyes:) I'll wear my eggplant flightposites.

I probably have like 150-225 and dude was like why don't you take pics. I was sort of like why, I can just go in my other bedroom. With me it's a personal thing, and not for anyone else. I don't have anything to prove.

and I hate people who don't have any personal attachments. They just buy it because their boy is, Kanye had on some IV's or because they think it seems cool. I'll get kicks I had as a kid, just because or ones I wanted as a kid. I don't give a fuck if nobody else is into Victory Pump's.

:yes::cool:

TMNTnigg

Support BGOL
Registered
mms_picture.jpg

Copped yesterday from Nike Outlet in Memphis 97's 4 69.99 and Volt Uptempos 4 37.99

mms_picture2.jpg

Went back today n copped these for 37.99 too

nice lil week 4 kicks

lbg23

Support BGOL
Registered

Most people from the outside looking in will never understand. My first REAL job was at a well known 'mom & pop' store here in Brooklyn called Friedmans. I was already into kicks before then, but this prolonged the love affair.

All of my jobs through high school were at sneaker stores, when I got a bit older I realized retail don't pay :lol:

Another thing my boy and I were talking about is that, mostly every pair is attached to a story, and probably another person. Whether it was a campout, or someone hooking you up, or whatever.

One day i'll get out the game.

junyloko

International
International Member
jordans.jpg

I hope not the 4 is must cop and the 5's wowwwww:yes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Most people from the outside looking in will never understand. My first REAL job was at a well known 'mom & pop' store here in Brooklyn called Friedmans. I was already into kicks before then, but this prolonged the love affair.

All of my jobs through high school were at sneaker stores, when I got a bit older I realized retail don't pay :lol:

Another thing my boy and I were talking about is that, mostly every pair is attached to a story, and probably another person. Whether it was a campout, or someone hooking you up, or whatever.

One day i'll get out the game.

One of my boys doesn't realize why I call him a hypebeast. He's in to kicks according to how limited they are. Showed him the VI's, he wasn't in to them, found out about the infrared pack being limited, then all of a sudden he wanted them. :rolleyes:

Me, I've always been in to kicks, I just couldn't afford some of them when I was young.

Most of the kicks I have I have a story attached to when I first had them, wanted them, or saw them as a kid.

Mrbonner

Support BGOL
Registered

Unforgiveable.

NT ISS lingo :lol:

Do got a pair of dmp XI on ice tho :D