The official POST YOUR PERSONAL MAN LAW thread...

Paradoxx

Banned
ManLawHeader.jpg

Post your top 3 personal man laws. In short, shit a nigga just won't do...period!

1) No drinking alcoholic beverages from a straw.

2) No fruity drinks (frozen daiquiris, etc) unless on the beach vacationing. Can't be doing shots of Patron all day in the sun.

3) Own a cat.

:lol:

DAT DUDE DERE

Rising Star
Registered
1. A GROWN MAN SHOULD NEVER SAY "HOLD ON FELLAS, I HAVE TO GO PEE......"

THIS TYPE OF NIGGA SHOULD GET THAT JAW TAPPED

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
1) NEVER lie on your dick
2) never handcuff a hoe
3) the pussy is only yours when you in it
4) never fuck the homies girl unless she's a toss up & he
knows about it.
5) never try to get @ another man because your girl, wife, or
jump off willing gave up the pussy.........
6) Never chase a bitch... choose the ones that choose you.......

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
ManLawHeader.jpg

Post your top 3 personal man laws. In short, shit a nigga just won't do...period!

1) No drinking alcoholic beverages from a straw.

2) No fruity drinks (frozen daiquiris, etc) unless on the beach vacationing. Can't be doing shots of Patron all day in the sun.

3) Own a cat.

:lol:

whats the deal wit cats????

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
1. Pay your debts, your reputation goes with it.

2. Know your limits. That goes for alcohol, being flashy or anything else.

3. Learn to say no and mean it.

that's all for now...

Oh yeah...

4. Don't snitch to bitches you know that their homegrown is on BGOL! :angry:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Paradoxx.......30 Day Trial Member ***......Join Date: Feb 26, 2009........Posts: 7

:hmm: FTP

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Here's a few!
1)Never walk over to a guy talking to a chick and say, "Hey Jim how's the wife and kids!
2)Never sit next to a guy on a bus or train, you don't know, when there are nothing but empty seats next to women!
3)Don't pee in the middle urinal, when there are only three and they are all empty! (What are you trying to pull with this? Make sure that the next guy that comes is forced to pee next to you?
4)Never cross your legs like a bitch!

Mr.Busa

Support BGOL
Registered
No man shall EVER ride on the back of another man's motorcycle.
4 balls plus 2 wheels does not add up!:smh:

DAT DUDE DERE

Rising Star
Registered
1. A GROWN MAN SHOULD NEVER SAY "HOLD ON FELLAS, I HAVE TO GO PEE......"

THIS TYPE OF NIGGA SHOULD GET THAT JAW TAPPED

Here's a few!
1)Never walk over to a guy talking to a chick and say, "Hey Jim how's the wife and kids!
2)Never sit next to a guy on a bus or train, you don't know, when there are nothing but empty seats next to women!
3)Don't pee in the middle urinal, when there are only three and they are all empty! (What are you trying to pull with this? Make sure that the next guy that comes is forced to pee next to you?
4)Never cross your legs like a bitch!

alipre3.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

they coming out tonight:smh::smh:

the_future420

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Couple I got from somewhere else that I agree with:

No man shall ever turn down free beer because "its not their brand."

No man shall ever, under and circumstance, share an umbrella with another man.

The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another man is 5 minutes. The maximum is 6 minutes. For a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 scale.

DUCE DUCE

Support BGOL
Registered
The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another man is 5 minutes. The maximum is 6 minutes. For a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 scale.

You would wait an hour and forty on a dime?...dunno about that my man...

John_Gault

Support BGOL
Registered
DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING HEAD . . . PERIOD. IF YOU TRY TO PET MY HEAD LIKE YOU'RE SONNING ME, I WILL SEND IT UP IMMEDIATELY.

NEVER EVER TOUCH A MANS HEAD! I WILL BREAK YOUR FACE TWICE IN 8 PLACES. MAKE YOU REAL MALLEABLE IN THE HEADQUARTERS. DIG ME?

JG

the_future420

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You would wait an hour and forty on a dime?...dunno about that my man...

LMAO nall I wouldnt actually, I aint even really peep that part. I was just looking at the waiting 5-6 mins for my guys part.

Niggas who be taking hella long to hit the club or somethin and dont have a ride get left:smh:

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING HEAD . . . PERIOD. IF YOU TRY TO PET MY HEAD LIKE YOU'RE SONNING ME, I WILL SEND IT UP IMMEDIATELY.

NEVER EVER TOUCH A MANS HEAD! I WILL BREAK YOUR FACE TWICE IN 8 PLACES. MAKE YOU REAL MALLEABLE IN THE HEADQUARTERS. DIG ME?

JG
Who been touching your head?

John_Gault

Support BGOL
Registered
Who been touching your head?

Nobody since the early 20's. That dude tried to give me the ol' patronizing pat on the head, and that shit rubbed me the wrong way, because you PET pets. It's a form of disrespect on the low.

Put it this way, he knows now that that is a man-law.

JG

cameo

Star
OG Investor
1. Fuck the 3rd party shit. Man the fuck up and say what's on ya mind.

2. If you love the bitch, say so, don't pretend you don't, then act like some bitch, cause somebody else fuckin her

3. Learn to keep secrets. Nigga you on my team, we went and fucked these hoes, you married, none of my business, only you know what you need to keep ya head together !

4. Say it with me with a straight face " I don't know ", YEAH NIGGA YOU KNOW, BUT YOU CAN'T TELL HER THAT SHIT, DAMN HOLD ME DOWN, DON'T LET ME DROWN !

anubis_the_darklord

Star
Registered
No matter what dont ever let other people dictate who you are as a person.

Always let your actions speak louder than your words.

At no time should there ever be any reason for me to be in the same room with another mans naked dick.

Zero

Star
Registered
If you are driving and your boy enters the vehicle, DO NOT pull out the classic Biggie and put in a Luther CD.

You my boy E, but I can't fuck with you no more after that shit :smh:. I don't want to ride with yo ass for 30 minutes listening to love songs, I got my own damn car, we can just meet up at the spot next time.:angry:

AND

NEVER
hug another man "low"

mccain%20bush%20hug%20twn.jpg

See that look on Dubya's face? JUST DON'T DO IT!!

A cat I went to school with hugged me low like that at my MOTHER'S FUNERAL and it was disturbing enough for me to pause my mourning and wrestle his ass loose from my damn waste.:angry:

If you ain't down with the "shake hands and give a back pound" move (the absolute MOST two men should ever do when showing "affection"), then just give me a firm handshake and a pat on the shoulder.

Paradoxx

Banned
If you are driving and your boy enters the vehicle, DO NOT pull out the classic Biggie and put in a Luther CD.

You my boy E, but I can't fuck with you no more after that shit :smh:. I don't want to ride with yo ass for 30 minutes listening to love songs, I got my own damn car, we can just meet up at the spot next time.:angry:

AND

NEVER
hug another man "low"

mccain%20bush%20hug%20twn.jpg

See that look on Dubya's face? JUST DON'T DO IT!!

A cat I went to school with hugged me low like that at my MOTHER'S FUNERAL and it was disturbing enough for me to pause my mourning and wrestle his ass loose from my damn waste.:angry:

If you ain't down with the "shake hands and give a back pound" move (the absolute MOST two men should ever do when showing "affection"), then just give me a firm handshake and a pat on the shoulder.

:lol::lol::lol:

If his arms weren't nubs, he'd be palming that ass!!!

Zero

Star
Registered
Don't kiss other men on the cheek. I don't give a fuck if you did just get back from Europe or some shit, WE DON'T DO THAT HERE!!!!

Only exception is father/grandfather to son/grandson. I don't even really need to see brothers doing that shit unless one brother just got fished out the ocean floating on an empty beer keg after being missing for 8 weeks.

FatboySimms

Support BGOL
Registered
there was a classic thread on sohh on this topic so imma make this thread fun and post some shit from there

Under no circumstance are you to create complications for another brethren to get puzzy. Furthermore, you must not get offended by being flat-left by a compadre during a coochie conquest – such actions are not acceptable. The “we arrive together, we stay together, we leave together” rule only applies to women.

C0ck-blocking is punishable to the fullest extent of MAN LAW - Where applicable you must find an alternative means of transportation, avoid eye contact with friend and refrain from contacting them at least 14.5 hours.