The Official NY Giants 2021 - 2022 season thread

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since ya'll ninjas wanted to be difficult & not trade OBJ to the 49ers.....
It's gonna cost both your 1st round picks + that 3rd, just to move up to get Haskins or Murray
We selling that #2 pick to the highest bidder

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
As much as it sucks to lose OBJ I must admit this does open things up for Engram. He put up his best numbers while OBJ was out. Eli still gotta go through

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@largebillsonlyplease
I think the 49ers might've dodged a bullet
The Browns gave up multiple picks + gave up a starting safety
Plus now I'm hearing OBJ wants to redo his current contract, so he gets paid more than Antonio Brown, LOL
I think he wants like $90+ million, or some crazy shit like that

:smh::smh::smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
@largebillsonlyplease
I think the 49ers might've dodged a bullet
The Browns gave up multiple picks + gave up a starting safety
Plus now I'm hearing OBJ wants to redo his current contract, so he gets paid more than Antonio Brown, LOL
I think he wants like $90+ million, or some crazy shit like that

:smh::smh::smh:

browns gave up pretty much nothing for a top 5 wr who is young
all those picks are this year and they're about replace peppers with earl thomas lol you make that trade 7 days a week.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
hes-right-you-know-32644960.png
49ers are not the browns

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Since ya'll ninjas wanted to be difficult & not trade OBJ to the 49ers.....
It's gonna cost both your 1st round picks + that 3rd, just to move up to get Haskins or Murray
We selling that #2 pick to the highest bidder

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
ya the reason kap got no job...49ers should be blackballed by all black players

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
By the way why are all these non giant fans in a gmen thread for the umpteen yr in a row... Can we have another Cali NFL shitfest thread for all the team's that are sure not to do well out in the West for decades that these guys can chat

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Giants signed Tate and guaranteed 24M.. but they already had a slot receiver... but even worse

"To add insult to injury, the one positive coming out of the Landon Collinssituation is that the Giants were going to get a third-round compensatory pick for their star safety, who left for Washington. By signing Tate, the Giants will cancel out the compensatory pick and instead send another third-rounder to the Eagles, who are already getting one for Nick Foles."
Had no problem with the Golden Tate signing til I saw this
giphy.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So this is where I ask Giant fans. Is Odell really a disruptive locker room force? :confused: Can't rely on the national media's perspective on this shit. They tell like bits and pieces. Sure as shit don't rely on what comes out Odell's mouth.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
So this is where I ask Giant fans. Is Odell really a disruptive locker room force? :confused: Can't rely on the national media's perspective on this shit. They tell like bits and pieces. Sure as shit don't rely on what comes out Odell's mouth.
I've never heard of any locker room or practice incidents involving Odell. It's mainly his on field tantrums or suspect off field behavior that be getting blown out of proportion.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I've never heard of any locker room or practice incidents involving Odell. It's mainly his on field tantrums or suspect off field behavior that be getting blown out of proportion.

I do not understand this at all.

Odell never did sh*t

These white fans dancing in the street.

Like odell aint a generational talent

He ain't shoot anybody no drugs no peds no domestic abuse no drinking no police

Wtf?!? They talking about?

A lil wayne interview???