The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I apologize I meant regarding your relationship. Like people that have been married 10, 20, even 30 years; what is that you do to not get bored in the relationship

My best advice is make sure you genuinely “like” your wife more than you “love” her. You have to like being around her. It’ll make all the other human shit that comes with living with a person easier to deal with.

There will be boring an trying moments in the relationship. That’s ok. It happens. That’s why I go back to the “liking” your wife part.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I am not a fan of the red pill community nor the MTGOW (as of this post I have no clue what that means) but homie this was not a good listen. Outside of the content there is no difference between him, Kevin Samuels and FandF!!! Goes out of his way not to mention names, but has smoke for them.

International Business man but has time to keep up a YouTube and Pateron page begging for donations.

I Googled him and the first two pages are editable sites so he can say whatever the fcuk he wants on them. A good SEO can manipulate that.

For anyone that cares he did a podcast with Blacks In Tech and they talk about him and an app he created. Notice how shytty the page for the app looks? Really doesn't take you anywhere or give any information for a page and app that came out around 2016.

Your points are salient.

Perhaps I can shine some light as I've become a tad bit more familiar with his entrepreneurial journey. I believe he sold the business/app to investors years ago for several millions of dollars. The app's solution allowed universities to log and track students' attendance more efficiently. In my opinion, product value, efficiency, and ease of use outweigh a website's lousy interface.

As for his content sounds similar to F&F and KS, I would say yes, but more authentic and insightful. The manosphere space does have overlapping messaging but the lived experience of the deliverer matters most.
I've been around real playas and accomplished business people, and Marquett Devon Burton effortlessly embodies those qualities based on the quality of the advice I've heard. The church promises forgiveness, hope, salvation, and eternal life (all intangibles). In contrast, his content and words are focused on building wealth, becoming business-minded, having a code, and getting women to respect your programming.

Last edited:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
My best advice is make sure you genuinely “like” your wife more than you “love” her. You have to like being around her. It’ll make all the other human shit that comes with living with a person easier to deal with.

There will be boring an trying moments in the relationship. That’s ok. It happens. That’s why I go back to the “liking” your wife part.

That's one thing I noticed during the pandemic. Some folks love their families but don't like them. Being locked down in a house with them and no where to go drove some people crazy.

I think it can be difficult for some people to differentiate early on between liking someone and falling in love with them. I didn't read up on it, but I think that was one of the reasons for Steve Harvey's 90 day rule.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your points are salient.

Perhaps I can shine some light as I've become a tad bit more familiar with his entrepreneurial journey. I believe he sold the business/app to investors years ago for several millions of dollars. The app's solution allowed universities to log and track students' attendance more efficiently. In my opinion, product value, efficiency, and ease of use outweigh a website's lousy interface.

As for his content sounds similar to F&F and KS, I would say yes, but more authentic and insightful. The manosphere space does have overlapping messaging but the lived experience of the deliverer matters most.
I've been around real playas and accomplished business people, and Marquett Devon Burton effortlessly embodies those qualities based on the quality of the advice I've heard. The church promises forgiveness, hope, salvation, and eternal life (all intangibles). In contrast, his content and words are focused on building wealth, becoming business-minded, having a code, and getting women to respect your programming.

I figured he must've sold it, but the site should still have SOME functionality. There is "Download PDFS" that should read PDF's. It is little things that just seem janky coming from a cat that touts being an intellectual.

The link I provided he goes into his background if true, he really didn't have the time to become this pimp/playa that he screams on and on about. Mother was a junkie, pops in prison. Shyt grades in High School, apparently he went to John Hopkins and Berkley for Computer Science then created and sold his app...when he have time to develop his pimp hand?!?! Sure selling an app for millions of dollars is great, but then his confidence comes from being a millionaire. His pimp hand is strong from lifting his wallet NOT from game. So what he is selling on his channel is bullshyt cause his audience aren't millionaires.

These cats are all nerds portraying the people they admire.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's one thing I noticed during the pandemic. Some folks love their families but don't like them. Being locked down in a house with them and no where to go drove some people crazy.

I think it can be difficult for some people to differentiate early on between liking someone and falling in love with them. I didn't read up on it, but I think that was one of the reasons for Steve Harvey's 90 day rule.

You did well...til you bought that Fuck Nigga Steve Harvey up...he ain't shit...brah

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I figured he must've sold it, but the site should still have SOME functionality. There is "Download PDFS" that should read PDF's. It is little things that just seem janky coming from a cat that touts being an intellectual.
p
The link I provided he goes into his background if true, he really didn't have the time to become this pimp/playa that he screams on and on about. Mother was a junkie, pops in prison. Shyt grades in High School, apparently he went to John Hopkins and Berkley for Computer Science then created and sold his app...when he have time to develop his pimp hand?!?! Sure selling an app for millions of dollars is great, but then his confidence comes from being a millionaire. His pimp hand is strong from lifting his wallet NOT from game. So what he is selling on his channel is bullshyt cause his audience aren't millionaires.

These cats are all nerds portraying the people they admire.

I don't want to become a mouthpiece for him, so I'll say this to shine additional light on the matter and leave it at that. He has spoken many times on his journey regarding what gives him expertise and insight into women. It partly stems from a hustling-affiliated family of playas, pimps, and gangsters. He, too, was gang affiliated until 23 and did minor time I believe. He wrote a book on it. In high school, he was voted prom king, most this, best that, etc. He has many posted pictures as receipts to these claims. At university, he studied political science but lacked interest in the subject matter and ultimately switched to a different major, which led him to explore entrepreneurship and become very successful.

I totally understand your side-eyeing, hesitance, distrust, and questioning as they're many charlatans and liars on YouTube. You could be right about his money being his crutch and strength.

Last edited:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
You did well...til you bought that Fuck Nigga Steve Harvey up...he ain't shit...brah

That's why I didn't read up on what he said since I don't like him either. Lol.

I never agreed with making a guy wait 90 days, but I think it'd be interesting to see how people's relationships would be if sex was taken out of the equation.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thing is 2 hours long and i just watched the first 10 mins of this. Based off of the first 10 mins, he says that if you have a good woman and she tells you that she doesn't feel safe, dont put her down saying "you full of shit" or something like that; i think the point is to acknowledge her feelings don't just push off how she feels, i dont think he's saying do this with all women because women do play little games and manipulate men, but if your lady is with you and she feels some type of way; acknowledge has she feels; now you married and you run you household how you run your household, but dont think this point is invalid...

I dont know if you've ever read the Way of the Superior Man by David Deida, but it goes into great detail about this topic among other things...

Way of the Superior Man

Separate Question: For the fellas that are married or in long term relationships like you, @woodchuck @Mt. Yukon and @4 Dimensional, after getting married, what keeps you all sharp...what do you do to not become complacent

For me its been working in an office with chicks, most of which being younger than myself. Listening to them makes it obvious I'm a relic of a bygone age. I grew up when leading with your wallet was frowned upon. Not the same as showing a women a good time putting your best out there. No, allot of women really are under the impression dudes gotta pay to play like Double Dragon at the arcade. Then you hear all the shit "they not gone do..." :lol:

I dont think allot of people understand that you and your mate have to WORK at the relationship for it to be something that works for both parties. Muthafuckas approach from the jump with a "what can I get out of this" mindset. So you got so many people in bad relationships but because they're getting easy puss, or some bills paid they think thats what shit is supposed to be. Naaa, those are bad relationships with no growth potential. They just there getting some needs met. They aint really friends, may not even really like each other at the base of it. No real plans,(short or long-term) nothing in common yet cant be themselves type of relationships. But cause that's the norm, and more or less every relationship they've ever been in, relationships take on a... Sort of use and replace item vs something permanent that you gotta maintain.

Now, my wife and I have built the type of marriage we wanted. Shit was work. Real. Fuckin. Work. So when you have to work hard for something, you appreciate it more. It aint perfect, but we both know the other person is where we want to be and we're gonna work to keep it that way. There is great comfort in that and when home is consistent, and peaceful you as a person can unpack your mental shit and deal with it. Becoming a better person to put out there to the world.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For me its been working in an office with chicks, most of which being younger than myself. Listening to them makes it obvious I'm a relic of a bygone age. I grew up when leading with your wallet was frowned upon. Not the same as showing a women a good time putting your best out there. No, allot of women really are under the impression dudes gotta pay to play like Double Dragon at the arcade. Then you hear all the shit "they not gone do..." :lol:

I dont think allot of people understand that you and your mate have to WORK at the relationship for it to be something that works for both parties. Muthafuckas approach from the jump with a "what can I get out of this" mindset. So you got so many people in bad relationships but because they're getting easy puss, or some bills paid they think thats what shit is supposed to be. Naaa, those are bad relationships with no growth potential. They just there getting some needs met. They aint really friends, may not even really like each other at the base of it. No real plans,(short or long-term) nothing in common yet cant be themselves type of relationships. But cause that's the norm, and more or less every relationship they've ever been in, relationships take on a... Sort of use and replace item vs something permanent that you gotta maintain.

Now, my wife and I have built the type of marriage we wanted. Shit was work. Real. Fuckin. Work. So when you have to work hard for something, you appreciate it more. It aint perfect, but we both know the other person is where we want to be and we're gonna work to keep it that way. There is great comfort in that and when home is consistent, and peaceful you as a person can unpack your mental shit and deal with it. Becoming a better person to put out there to the world.

Fam, solid truth spit right there. (in bold)

I just smile and SMH at chicks with this mindset.

Keep fishing with hopes you find Nemo.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear these two have their day coming...

They'll be commentators for Faux and Friends. Talking about their votes for Trump in 2024.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Your points are salient.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Never once does she say what she has to offer a man. It's all about what she wants.

As with most of these single lonely straggs, the men she want's can get younger and prettier.

I think these women come up with crazy list as justification for why they can't find a good man.

It's like they are saying, see it's not my dysfunction that is the problem, it's I can't find a man that meets my listed requirements.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Never once does she say what she has to offer a man. It's all about what she wants.

As with most of these single lonely straggs, the men she want's can get younger and prettier.

I think these women come up with crazy list as justification for why they can't find a good man.

It's like they are saying, see it's not my dysfunction that is the problem, it's I can't find a man that meets my listed requirements.

Right.

The problem with these requirements is that most of that stuff can’t be met overnight. And a lot of those character traits she wants are solely dependent on her worthiness. That’s what a lot of these silly broads be missing. For example, she wants a man that is loyal. You got earn that shit. It’s not a default characteristic you can just demand from a person.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly.

1. Either Ms. Ida Mae realized what she wants doesn't want her so she made her list longer to pretend she doesn't wanna settle.

Or

2. The delusion runs deep and she thinks that not only does this guy exist, but he'd want her.

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
MarvelousGrippingCassowary-max-1mb.gif

:cool: