The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo Kevin Samuels was cool on this episode, but the real knowledge bomb was dropped by the darkskined brotha on the right. "We need "peace". These are your wives, these are the mothers of our children."

He was dropping real jewels if the ladies were listening.
The brother on the right as you said is definitely a well spoken brother who knows how to hold a conversation, communicate, educate, and get his thoughts across.. he just happened to deal with females that couldn’t comprehend his message.. than when Kevin was thirsty to do his regular insult theme the bro definitely couldn’t completely get his point across cause the chicks were in their feelings and out the door they went.. there was hope with the mid chick who stuck around but Kevin couldn’t stop ranting so she eventually bounced after his tirade

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The brother on the right as you said is definitely a well spoken brother who knows how to hold a conversation, communicate, educate, and get his thoughts across.. he just happened to deal with females that couldn’t comprehend his message.. than when Kevin was thirsty to do his regular insult theme the bro definitely couldn’t completely get his point across cause the chicks were in their feelings and out the door they went.. there was hope with the mid chick who stuck around but Kevin couldn’t stop ranting so she eventually bounced after his tirade

^^^^^^^^^^^

nuff said

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for those wondering what the full video was

I love the vacuous looks and rapid eyeblinks every time the brother was trying to school them.

Man that was painful to watch. But the brother brought it home. Me personally would’ve said bitch get the fuck off the show then..we don’t need you....you talking about getting a nice apartment while I’m sitting in a house. You talking about getting on your feet, while I’m standing tall!

The only way to destroy those type of chicks is to ignore the shit out of them. Can’t have an only fans account with no fans!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Most definitely.

He knows when women gets in their emotions they aren’t going to listen. You could see the contrast of attentiveness those hoes have when the brother on the right was speaking vs KS.

The moment a person starts name calling, folks are going to stop listening to your point.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why do they not understand this??? For the life of me I just dont get it.

Because we lie to them, fam. How many times have you given hope to hoes where there was none? I’d be lying if I said I haven’t done that on MANY occasions when I was younger. You may have been honest kat to women as far as your intentions, but I know I have told some fucked up lies to them and didn’t think twice about the psychological damage I may have caused.

And without thought, did the same thing to another chick.

Last edited:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because we lie to them, fam. How many times have you gave hope to hoes where there was none? I’d be lying if I said I haven’t done that on MANY occasions when I was younger. You may have been an honest kat to women as far as your intentions, but I know I have told some fucked up lies to them and didn’t think twice on the psychology damage I may have caused.

And without thought, did the same think to another chick.

I wanna disagree... But I can't even say you're wrong. But with all the bravado about men being simple, and women's intuition everything else they say to act like they're smarter... You'd think they knew were wernt bout shit more often. Our lies dont even really be that dope. They just wanna believe all that shit that sounds nice, while ignoring actions.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Deep down they know the gig is up man. I got females I went to school with on my timeline losing they shit because they are fully in NO MANS LAND :roflmao:

I know a chick that was bad back in the day. Thick with ass and titties curving niggas because she could. Now she 40 living in a townhouse with a dog and no man. Still talking about she bad but big as hell now and only post face photos. When she recently posted a full body photo I just shook my head like bitch what happened?!!! So many women waste they youth aka 20s going to the club having a good time instead of focusing on getting a good husband.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wanna disagree... But I can't even say you're wrong. But with all the bravado about men being simple, and women's intuition everything else they say to act like they're smarter... You'd think they knew were wernt bout shit more often. Our lies dont even really be that dope. They just wanna believe all that shit that sounds nice, while ignoring actions.

A lie doesn't have to be elaborate for a simple-minded woman to believe it, especially if that woman is gullible.

KS mentions that men built this world that women use, which I agree with. We also created all these fantasies and illusions that women believe and then called them delusional for believing it or not seeing our bullshit.

The way women think today are byproducts of the shit we have sold them.

I agree with you that they want to believe all the shit that sounds nice while ignoring their actions.

But are men, especially young men, capable of not selling them the bullshit they tend to believe?

Ultimately, women are looking to us to lead a particular way, and we know this, so we use it to our advantage. We'll lie, cheat, and tell them what they want to hear to get pussy. When we are done, we move to the next and do the same thing to the next woman. The woman becomes bitter, damaged, and untrustworthy while feeling stupid.

As a grown man, I wouldn't dare do that shit. I'd be very straight up to women. But between 18 and 23, I was terrible.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lie doesn't have to be elaborate for a simple-minded woman to believe it, especially if that woman is gullible.

KS mentions that men built this world that women use, which I agree with. We also created all these fantasies and illusions that women believe and then called them delusional for believing it or not seeing our bullshit.

I agree with you that they want to believe all the shit that sounds nice while ignoring their actions.

But are men, especially young men, capable of not selling them the bullshit they tend to believe?

Ultimately, women are looking to us to lead a particular way, and we know this, so we use it to our advantage. We'll lie, cheat, and tell them what they want to hear to get pussy. When we are done, we move to the next and do the same thing to the next woman. The woman becomes bitter, damaged, and untrustworthy while feeling stupid.

As a grown man, I wouldn't dare do that shit. I'd be very straight up to women. But between 18 and 23, I was terrible.
Youre right, 100%. But when this moment is over its back to the BGOL mantra of fuck them simple ass hoes... :lol: But you spoke some real leadership level truth.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Because we lie to them, fam. How many times have you given hope to hoes where there was none? I’d be lying if I said I haven’t done that on MANY occasions when I was younger. You may have been honest kat to women as far as your intentions, but I know I have told some fucked up lies to them and didn’t think twice about the psychological damage I may have caused.

There you go being a logical person. Mutherfuckers act like they have amnesia when it comes to the when, how, why, etc.... when it comes to their part in the shit.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There you go being a logical person. Mutherfuckers act like they have amnesia when it comes to the when, how, why, etc.... when it comes to their part in the shit.

Right. If women thought the way they do on their own without zero influence from us, then I would get it. But we do play a part for sure.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don’t know brother if I totally agree..Yes we can feed them lies, but they have a choice not to indulge in our bs as well.One example would be if a man cheats on a woman.

The woman would forgive us and take us back. If a woman cheats on a man. The man would kick her out and return her to the streets. My point is we don’t indulge in the bs, we stand on our principles and get rid of her! So we need to stop coddling these women for their actions, their choices.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Imma keep it real and say I can’t agree with the blame it on men.. it starts in the home.. the realization is some parents teach their daughters differently than their sons.. they baby their daughters while telling their boys to man up.. if a girl does something wrong some parents will take it easy on them if they start doing their sad faces meanwhile they’ll give their sons hell and back.. people spoil their daughters and pamper them so they get used to this treatment and believe this is how they suppose to be treated in general.. the I can’t do no wrong starts in the home.. I use to call it the carebear world where people tell individuals the world 1 big happy place and create this false narrative.. it’s why I taught my lil sis this world is a jungle and everything is a predator and you are the fucking prey.. everything in that jungle trying to devour you so you better learn and comprehend predator signs and learn to navigate through it so you won’t get eaten up by it and in certain cases I will be there to protect you if you come across a task you can’t handle..lot of parents don’t give the real to their daughters, sisters, cousins, etc and watch them run out in the world gullible and ignorant.. than you create some of these females who never learned repercussions of their actions, never taught them logic over opinions, never taught them they can be wrong, no for an answer, etc.. they give them that princess mentality and they find out in the real world nobody gives a fuck about their invisible crowns.. than they meet the predators, reality, competition, and other factors in the world that nobody told them about in the home.. if the home don’t teach them right than they’re just sitting ducks

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t know brother if I totally agree..Yes we can feed them lies, but they have a choice not to indulge in our bs as well.One example would be if a man cheats on a woman.

The woman would forgive us and take us back. If a woman cheats on a man. The man would kick her out and return her to the streets. My point is we don’t indulge in the bs, we stand on our principles and get rid of her! So we need to stop coddling these women for their actions, their choices.

No doubt. Everyone has choices. I don’t take that responsibility away from people at all.

I’m just being honest with myself when I say I have blatantly and knowing lied to women. I have given them hope where there was none.

If I was honest, and told them that I didn’t want to be in a committed relationship and that I wanted to fuck others while being in a relationship, then that would have gave her a choice to stay with me or not. Instead, I lied and didn’t give them the chance to make a decision that ended up fucking with their feelings and mental state.

Chicks leaving voicemails crying and several text repeating shit I have said to them knowing I was bullshitting them the entire time.

Also, I don’t expect women to go about life in the same manner as us. I don’t expect them to deal with issues them way we do. I just don’t.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Imma keep it real and say I can’t agree with the blame it on men.. it starts in the home.. the realization is some parents teach their daughters differently than their sons.. they baby their daughters while telling their boys to man up.. if a girl does something wrong some parents will take it easy on them if they start doing their sad faces meanwhile they’ll give their sons hell and back.. people spoil their daughters and pamper them so they get used to this treatment and believe this is how they suppose to be treated in general.. the I can’t do no wrong starts in the home.. I use to call it the carebear world where people tell individuals the world 1 big happy place and create this false narrative.. it’s why I taught my lil sis this world is a jungle and everything is a predator and you are the fucking prey.. everything in that jungle trying to devour you so you better learn and comprehend predator signs and learn to navigate through it so you won’t get eaten up by it and in certain cases I will be there to protect you if you come across a task you can’t handle..lot of parents don’t give the real to their daughters, sisters, cousins, etc and watch them run out in the world gullible and ignorant.. than you create some of these females who never learned repercussions of their actions, never taught them logic over opinions, never taught them they can be wrong, no for an answer, etc.. they give them that princess mentality and they find out in the real world nobody gives a fuck about their invisible crowns.. than they meet the predators, reality, competition, and other factors in the world that nobody told them about in the home.. if the home don’t teach them right than they’re just sitting ducks

Home teaching can only go so far. It’s helps to a degree, but kids also spends (pre pandemic) 40 hours a week at school. Outside influences are as much as the problem as inside influences.

I was speaking generally when I made my statement because this is a mans world. Do you think I want my daughter to be treated they way I treated girls in the past? certainly not.

No amount of teaching will protect her from a guy that tells her everything she wants to hear, lie to her, and the cheat on her and disrespect her feelings. That’s an impossible expectation to put on myself as a parent. I give her the game, but the game is much greater and deeper than me.

I don’t have all the answers to protect her because most of life is about experiences, which can only be gained from your own or observing from others. And that still doesn’t mean that you’ll get it right.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Home teaching can only go so far. It’s helps to a degree, but kids also spends (pre pandemic) 40 hours a week at school. Outside influences are as much as the problem as inside influences.

I was speaking generally when I made my statement because this is a mans world. Do you think I want my daughter to be treated they way I treated girls in the past? certainly not.

No amount of teaching will protect her from a guy that tells her everything she wants to hear, lie to her, and the cheat on her and disrespect her feelings. That’s an impossible expectation to put on myself as a parent. I give her the game, but the game is much greater and deeper than me.

I don’t have all the answers to protect her because most of life is about experiences, which can only be gained from your own or observing from others. And that still doesn’t mean that you’ll get it right.
Brutal honesty goes a long way on certain topics.. I gave 1 of the most brutal statements to my sister at age 15 that changed her whole mindset and put her into focus mode and created her into an entrepreneur.. it literally was a light bulb comment that even my moms had to look at me and be like damn and had to do the you got the juice and keys to pretty much take over the guidance factor.. ive did it for other females as well and males

also as you said you can tell them certain things but as a person of authority and guidance you also should look over their shoulders along the way to.. if you was an animal like a deer and you told your kids stop playing near the water( cause alligators are in them) and they didn’t listen are you gonna standby and watch them get eaten ? Or are you gonna run and save them?.. some people can’t comprehend all the good info u’ll give them but when they don’t follow certain things as a protector you should step in if needed be to dissolve situations.. lot of folks just seem to allow the jungle to take their love 1s I’m not that type of protector.. I’ll burn the fucking jungle down in order to save my love 1s.. lot of family won’t do that and that’s why the jungle keeps eating for the most part

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Brutal honesty goes a long way on certain topics.. I gave 1 of the most brutal statements to my sister at age 15 that changed her whole mindset and put her into focus mode and created her into an entrepreneur.. it literally was a light bulb comment that even my moms had to look at me and be like damn and had to do the you got the juice and keys to pretty much take over the guidance factor.. ive did it for other females as well and males

also as you said you can tell them certain things but as a person of authority and guidance you also should look over their shoulders along the way to.. if you was an animal like a deer and you told your kids stop playing near the water( cause alligators are in them) and they didn’t listen are you gonna standby and watch them get eaten ? Or are you gonna run and save them?.. some people can’t comprehend all the good info u’ll give them but when they don’t follow certain things as a protector you should step in if needed be to dissolve situations.. lot of folks just seem to allow the jungle to take their love 1s I’m not that type of protector.. I’ll burn the fucking jungle down in order to save my love 1s.. lot of family won’t do that and that’s why the jungle keeps eating for the most part

I don’t disagree.

But you can’t always be there for those people. That’s an impossible task for you to do because you got your own shit to worry about.

Eventually, people have to go figure things out on their own and they will make mistakes. They will be ignorant to certain situations. No amount of overlooking will protect them from the world or society.

Just like how men prey on the vulnerability of certain women and how certain women prey on the simps to fund their life.

Advice and honesty is only as good as the person receiving them. Surely all the great advice you have given, not everyone has took it and wanted to find out the hard way.

If you batting 100% with everyone listening to you, then you need to publish a book or start your own religion because you got it all figured out. Lol.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don’t disagree.

But you can’t always be there for those people. That’s an impossible task for you to do because you got your own shit to worry about.

Eventually, people have to go figure things out on their own and they will make mistakes. They will be ignorant to certain situations. No amount of overlooking will protect them from the world or society.

Just like how men prey on the vulnerability of certain women and how certain women prey on the simps to fund their life.

Advice and honesty is only as good as the person receiving them. Surely all the great advice you have given, not everyone has took it and wanted to find out the hard way.

If you batting 100% with everyone listening to you, then you need to publish a book or start your own religion because you got it all figured out. Lol.
Lol definitely ain’t batting 100 percent.. but there’s a difference in giving advice to people and advising people you love... that circle is very small when it comes to certain love 1s.. you can give advice to somebody and they not take it and it’s oh well, but when it comes to love 1 it’s very diff.. also the energy you put in differs to.. like I said certain situations you can allow them to bump their head and learn and then there’s situations where you should step in cause mistakes/failure is not an option.. the failure is not an option role is where I say parents seem to allow the jungle to win.. perfect example if a pimp was trying to get at your daughter are you going to allow her to make a mistake and learn from her choice or is the protector version of you gonna step in and by any means necessary stop that pimps agenda?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also, how would they know we are lying to them?

I read your previous post and like you I’ve done the same thing. I only straighten up when I had my daughter in 2006. As I got older I told women the truth and believe it or not they still wanted to smash.

I don’t know how they would know we lying but for me I can tell when a woman’s lying. I don’t believe what I hear only what I see from women.

Next time peep when woman say they was out with their girlfriends. It will go like Me and Keisha went to the mall. When they out with a man they say Me and my friend went to the mall today. And give no details of the event. Listening very well when women talk you can decipher their lies.

Overall women can give you an ultimatum by a certain date or time. So if you telling her y’all getting married next year and it doesn’t happen. She know you playing. But most of all we have money and a lot of them can’t make it on their own in this world. So they tend to stay around regardless of side women!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I read your previous post and like you I’ve done the same thing. I only straighten up when I had my daughter in 2006. As I got older I told women the truth and believe it or not they still wanted to smash.

I don’t know how they would know we lying but for me I can tell when a woman’s lying. I don’t believe what I hear only what I see from women.

Next time peep when woman say they was out with their girlfriends. It will go like Me and Keisha went to the mall. When they out with a man they say Me and my friend went to the mall today. And give no details of the event. Listening very well when women talk you can decipher their lies.

Overall women can give you an ultimatum by a certain date or time. So if you telling her y’all getting married next year and it doesn’t happen. She know you playing. But most of all we have money and a lot of them can’t make it on their own in this world. So they tend to stay around regardless of side women!

Man, I wish to goodness that I knew about keeping it 100 with women when I younger. I don’t even know where the idea that we had to lie came from in the first place.

For me, I can only assume it was to get what I wanted from women. And honestly, I had insecurities about myself when I was younger. So to combat what I felt like lacked, I would lie in other areas to gain. Now, as I reflect, none of that was necessary to do.

When I asked you the lying question, it was to make a particular point. Of course there are signs like language, body movements, patterns, and so forth we can use to determine if a person is being honest. But that would take some experience to learn how to do. However, if you’re anything like me, I practiced to be a good liar. Now, for the most part I keep it 100 because I usually don’t have many reasons to lie.

But if I had to, it’s likely a person wouldn’t know. That’s what I would do to women when I was younger. A person truly wouldn’t know if a person was lying unless you catch them in a lie or if your in their head. Other than that, you would be looking for signs which we know some women will go great extent to catch their man lying or cheating.

As you, I had my daughter in 2008 and I hope that she doesn’t get treated the way I treated women when I was trying to figure the world out.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man, I wish to goodness that I knew about keeping it 100 with women when I younger. I don’t even know where the idea that we had to lie came from in the first place.

For me, I can only assume it was to get what I wanted from women. And honestly, I had insecurities about myself when I was younger. So to combat what I felt like lacked, I would lie in other areas to gain. Now, as I reflect, none of that was necessary to do.

When I asked you the lying question, it was to make a particular point. Of course there are signs like language, body movements, patterns, and so forth we can use to determine if a person is being honest. But that would take some experience to learn how to do. However, if you’re anything like me, I practiced to be a good liar. Now, for the most part I keep it 100 because I usually don’t have many reasons to lie.

But if I had to, it’s likely a person wouldn’t know. That’s what I would do to women when I was younger. A person truly wouldn’t know if a person was lying unless you catch them in a lie or if your in their head. Other than that, you would be looking for signs which we know some women will go great extent to catch their man lying or cheating.

As you, I had my daughter in 2008 and I hope that she doesn’t get treated the way I treated women when I was trying to figure the world out.
That last sentence is the reason they say some dudes have daughters cause of all the shit they did to females in the past.. a karma angle...so be extra careful and protective of her

As for the lying part it could come from your circle of friends or male inspiration in life.. this is why I say it’s important for the youth to be fulfilled with good info and traits from the right people.. I been straight forward from jump with chicks prob cause I learned that from my uncles and other males in my family.. tell them straight up what it is and let them decide if they want to tolerate who you are if they don’t want to keep it moving it’s only a few billion of them out here.. but the lies and manipulation part usually come from other dudes who be full of shit to when dropping knowledge to the youth

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Big respect! For us men it’s easier to get away with the lie. We kind of strong arm our women with our lie.

For example if my woman said let me go through your phone. I know it’s all type of highlights reel in there.

So if she press me out, I’ll say something like when you pay the bill on this phone you can go through it! And walk away on the women side they accept the answer where us men will press the issue of something doesn’t sound right. Like your mother got sick and you had to run to the hospital in the middle of the night? Men will call the hospital saying what time did Ms.Brown check in today

I found out like you women don’t care about other women. Look at celebrities men, women know they smashing other women even will join them. And groupie will line up to smash them as well.

As far as our daughters nature will just have to take it’s course. They going to have to get there heart broke and figure it out. Hopefully the way I treat her she’ll hold other men accountable. But what can we expect from a guy in the range of 15-18 years old.

Having a daughter is our payback for all the women we dog out. But I will say every woman I dated with their father in their life was the coolest funniest women!