The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again he obliterates their sophomoric thinking and rebuttals.
This perfume loving negro is doing God's work.

That was painful. It's wild, if they would've stfu they would've seen he was actually trying to give them game.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man you see that Ol troll ass dude talking about he hurt other women blah blah blah! Kevin I’m trying to help you bro :rolleyes2: MF how? You really trying to help the dude why not call him direct instead of trolling for likes, subscriber or adds to your shitty channel! What’s it to you bro?:hmm: What you think the women gonna give you some sympathy pussy or something? You probably a fag too. Ol suck up ass negro!
Word. Shit is absolutely fuckin ridiculous bruh.

6FE8yc.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

'women with low functioning knowledge...'

tumblr_ma9pwkNira1rukfzr.gif

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man you see that Ol troll ass dude talking about he hurt other women blah blah blah! Kevin I’m trying to help you bro :rolleyes2: MF how? You really trying to help the dude why not call him direct instead of trolling for likes, subscriber or adds to your shitty channel! What’s it to you bro?:hmm: What you think the women gonna give you some sympathy pussy or something? You probably a fag too. Ol suck up ass negro!

That's textbook simping...guys like that are dangerous

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s his delivery. Kevin isn’t diplomatic.

We he gets these women in their feelings, they aren’t going to listen to him anymore, and they are going to defend their stance no matter how dumb it sounds.
In allot of his interactions I agree. But this one in particular, they couldnt even wrap their heads around Onlyfans income not being sustainable longterm. Those chicks are gonna think they know it all the way back to being broke.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

We he gets these women in their feelings, they aren’t going to listen to him anymore, and they are going to defend their stance no matter how dumb it sounds.

Further proof that some grown women must be talked to like children in order to protect their feelings from being hurt.
That being the case, this also means that they are incapable of being autonomous and need both direction and discipline due to their child-like state of mind.

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Them hoes didn't come to listen no matter what or how he said it.
Further proof that some grown women must be talked to like children in order to protect their feelings from being hurt.
That being the case, this also means that they are incapable of autonomous and need both direction and discipline due to their child-like state of mind.

2229791-Dale-Carnegie-Quote-Those-convinced-against-their-will-are-of-the.jpg

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That being the case, this also means that they are incapable of being autonomous and need both direction and discipline due to their child-like state of mind.

Very true. I mostly take the diplomatic way of speaking because my straightforwardness is a bit much.

As a professor, that is generally the age range of females I teach. Many are dumb asses, but none have ever came at me with tone though.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

OK you know what I'm going to finally seriously listen to this guy

I've only seen clips and comments this entire time

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Sadly A lot of grown men in this category too.

It ain't gender specific.

I think anyone here who has been in management and in a supervisor role would attest to that.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Very true. I mostly take the diplomatic way of speaking because my straightforwardness is a bit much.

As a professor, that is generally the age range of females I teach. Many are dumb asses, but none have ever came at me with tone though.

Agreed.

From what I've noticed, Kevin is triggered by women's inability to listen and learn, willful ignorance, and misconstrued perspectives hardened by feminists conditioning. He's generally blunt but not disrespectful. Applying tact to tactless women do nothing help further their understanding.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn!!..Kevin Samuels don't take no mercy on these women!!..Like I said, these women hate to hear to truth..Kevin and the other dude in this video told them how it is!!..

Straight destroy these chicks!!..

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KS is starting a major movement for men in today’s society. Kevin is giving women the real think like a man blueprint. The take no shit is what’s attracting these attention women to his platform. If KS was nice about it these chicks wouldn’t pay him no mind.

Unfortunately women are full of emotions. Instead of logically thinking. Women get it twisted, yes you can get a lot of men to fuck you. But don’t get those men confuse with how many would actually marry you!

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
You gonna make me really start listening to this perfumed pimp.

Damn you bro.

No need.
BGOL usually post the highlights and best clips worthy of discussion and laughs.

Between Tariq, Ace Monkey, The Flash, Jason Black, Thugtician, SGT Willie Pete, at some point it's just the same message being recycled for the new generation. There will always be a new Kevin Samuels.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
KS is starting a major movement for men in today’s society. Kevin is giving women the real think like a man blueprint. The take no shit is what’s attracting these attention women to his platform. If KS was nice about it these chicks wouldn’t pay him no mind.

Unfortunately women are full of emotions. Instead of logically thinking. Women get it twisted, yes you can get a lot of men to fuck you. But don’t get those men confuse with how many would actually marry you!

"Your looks will get you attention, but your attitude will not get you retention."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

well damn I would sound smart too talking to these birds...

these are pure bubble heads

why waste your breathe?

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is exactly why most women in that line of work need "instructions" & "management" when you hear chicks like them talk. The ones who soak up game make it out further than the ones who don't.

Snatch Goblin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for those wondering what the full video was

I love the vacuous looks and rapid eyeblinks every time the brother was trying to school them.

Yo Kevin Samuels was cool on this episode, but the real knowledge bomb was dropped by the darkskined brotha on the right. "We need "peace". These are your wives, these are the mothers of our children."

He was dropping real jewels if the ladies were listening.