MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Baltimore Teens Make Diss Track To Donald Trump

Published on Mar 29, 2016
Baltimore teens make a diss track to Republican frontrunner Donald Trump. The teens highlight Donald Trump's rhetoric against muslims and hispanics. They also reference the sick comment Donald Trump made on The View in 2006. Donald Trump stated "if Ivanka(Trump's daughter)wasn't my daughter i would date her."

The Studio We're Building As One Project

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Politics
Trump’s Top Strategist Just Quit And Wrote This Brutal Open Letter To Trump Voters
94cbb3560cca3d2e5338216af4b13172

By Colin Taylor
Posted on March 28, 2016
32.4K Shares
12932716_1101571713269215_1919833573152749889_n.png

One of Donald Trump’s top campaign strategists, former communications director Stephanie Cegielski, has resigned from his campaign in protest of Trump’s ridiculous statement that “only he can solve” the bombing in Pakistan (whatever that might mean). She has penned a devastating open letter to his supporters, explaining to us why she originally supported Trump, and how his excess and dishonesty turned her against him. She issues a stark warning to Trump supporters that the supposed “authenticity” of Trump is nothing but smoke and mirrors, a soap opera character – and that at the end of the day, Donald Trump only cares about himself. A brutal denunciation of Trump as both a candidate and a person, it might be the most complete evisceration of the orange-haired rabble-rouser yet written.

It will be interesting to see if Donald Trump’s supporters will be able to dismiss this evisceration so easily. They can’t cry “liberal media” or establishment bias – this comes from inside his own camp, the people who know him better than any of his supporters. It’s also a significant indication that Trump’s own advisers are becoming increasingly tired of his racist antics and his utter refusal to formulate any kind of substantial policy proposals. They recognize that he is utterly unprepared for the presidency and has no desire to change that.

An Open Letter to Trump Voters from His Top Strategist-Turned-Defector

Even Trump’s most trusted advisors didn’t expect him to fare this well. Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it. The Trump camp would have been satisfied to see him polling at 12% and taking second place to a candidate who might hold 50%. His candidacy was a protest candidacy.

It pains me to say, but he is the presidential equivalent of Sanjaya on American Idol. President Trump would be President Sanjaya in terms of legitimacy and authority. And I am now taking full responsibility for helping create this monster — and reaching out directly to those voters who, like me, wanted Trump to be the real deal.

My support for Trump began probably like yours did. Similar to so many other Americans, I was tired of the rhetoric in Washington. Negativity and stubbornness were at an all-time high, and the presidential prospects didn’t look promising.

In 2015, I fell in love with the idea of the protest candidate who was not bought by corporations. A man who sat in a Manhattan high-rise he had built, making waves as a straight talker with a business background, full of successes and failures, who wanted America to return to greatness.

I was sold. Last summer, I signed on as the Communications Director of the Make America Great Again Super PAC. It was still early in the Trump campaign, and we hit the ground running. His biggest competitor had more than $100 million in a Super PAC. The Jeb Bush deep pockets looked to be the biggest obstacle we faced. We seemed to be up against a steep challenge, especially since a big part of the appeal of a Trump candidacy was not being influenced by PAC money.

After the first debate, I was more anxious than ever to support Trump. The exchange with Megyn Kelly was like manna from heaven for a communications director. She appeared like yet another reporter trying to kick out the guest who wasn’t invited to the party. At the time, I felt excited for the change to the debate he could bring. I began realizing the man really resonates with the masses and would bring people to the process who had never participated before.

That was inspiring to me. It wasn’t long before every day I awoke to a buzzing phone and a shaking head because Trump had said something politically incorrect the night before. I have been around politics long enough to know that the other side will pounce on any and every opportunity to smear a candidate.

But something surprising and absolutely unexpected happened. Every other candidate misestimated the anger and outrage of the “silent majority” of Americans who are not a part of the liberal elite. So with each statement came a jump in the polls. Just when I thought we were finished, The Donald gained more popularity.

I don’t think even Trump thought he would get this far. And I don’t even know that he wanted to, which is perhaps the scariest prospect of all.

He certainly was never prepared or equipped to go all the way to the White House, but his ego has now taken over the driver’s seat, and nothing else matters. The Donald does not fail. The Donald does not have any weakness. The Donald is his own biggest enemy. A devastating terrorist attack in Pakistan targeting Christians occurred on Easter Sunday, and Trump’s response was to tweet, “Another radical Islamic attack, this time in Pakistan, targeting Christian women & children. At least 67 dead, 400 injured. I alone can solve.”

Ignoring the fact that at the time Trump tweeted this (time-stamped 4:37 p.m.) the latest news reports had already placed the number differently at 70 dead, 300 injured, take a moment to appreciate the ridiculous, cartoonish, almost childish arrogance of saying that he alone can solve. Does Trump think that he is making a cameo on Wrestlemania (yes, one of his actual credits)?

This is not how foreign policy works. For anyone. Ever. Superhero powers where “I alone can solve” problems are not real. They do not exist for Batman, for Superman, for Wrestlemania and definitely not for Donald Trump.

What was once Trump’s desire to rank second place to send a message to America and to increase his power as a businessman has nightmarishly morphed into a charade that is poised to do irreparable damage to this country if we do not stop this campaign in its tracks.

I’ll say it again: Trump never intended to be the candidate. But his pride is too out of control to stop him now. You can give Trump the biggest gift possible if you are a Trump supporter: stop supporting him.

He doesn’t want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

The hard truth is: Trump only cares about Trump. And if you are one of the disaffected voters — one of the silent majority like me — who wanted a candidate who could be your voice, I want to speak directly to you as one of his biggest advocates and supporters.

He is not that voice. He is not your voice. He is only Trump’s voice. Trump is about Trump. Not one of his many wives. Not one of his many “pieces of ass.” He is, at heart, a self-preservationist.

In fact, many people are not aware of the Trump campaign’s internal slogan, but I will tell you. It is stolen from a make-believe television presidency onThe West Wing where Martin Sheen portrayed President Bartlet. The slogan on the show amongst the idealistic group of Bartlet’s staff was “Let Bartlet Be Bartlet.”

Inside the Trump camp, the slogan became “Let Trump Be Trump.”

It is a repurposed slogan that seemed spot-on for the candidate. He is an intelligent, charismatic man who is involved in every aspect of his organization and would rather speak from the cuff than read briefing notes and recite them. I, in fact, admire Trump for this. But saying this qualifies him to be president is like saying that Seth Rogan is suited to be president. Another extraordinary improvisor, not an extraordinary presidential candidate.

Trump has undoubtedly lived up to the slogan, right down to his main public-relations liaison. Rather than go for a focus-group Washington insider, his communications person had previously taken press calls for the Trump Organization and directed them to the appropriate Trump child. She joked that before joining the campaign she thought “Common Core” was a class at Equinox.

The primary problem with this? What I’ve seen the longer I’ve helped prop him up along with the millions who are helping Trump is that we got the slogan wrong. A more accurate internal slogan would read, “Let Trump Help Trump.”

I don’t dismiss any single Trump constituent, which is why I believe it’s important to let you know that the candidate does.

I, too, think our country has gone off track in its values. I, too, think that we need a dramatic change of course. But I am, in my heart, a policy wonk and a believer in coming to the table with necessary knowledge for leading the free world.

The man does not know policy, nor does he have the humility to admit what he does not know — the most frightening position of all.

I remember watching the second Trump debate and thinking, After this, he is going to have to start hammering it home on policy; the country needs substance to make an informed decision.

I wished for it six months ago and am still waiting for it today. He had an opportunity after the terror attacks in Belgium and instead he used the opportunity to talk about closing the borders and what a mess that country had become. I was appalled that he offered no condolences or words of support; he merely gave his “build a wall” stump speech and talked about his greatness.

I felt sad for him at that moment.

And now, with the latest horrifying terror attack in Pakistan, my sadness has turned into anger.

I consider myself a part of the silent majority that led to Trump’s rise, which is why I want you to know that I am with you — I wanted Trump to be real, too.

He is not.

He even says so himself. His misogyny? That’s the character.

His presidential candidacy? That’s a character, too.

The problem with characters is they are the stuff of soap operas and sitcoms and reality competitions — not political legacies.

Trump made me believe. Until I woke up. And he has no problem abusing your support the same way he cheated hard-working men and women out of millions of dollars, for which he is now being sued.

I came into this eager to support a savvy businessman who received little outside funding. I loved Trump’s outsider status. But a year has now passed since I was first approached to become part of Team Trump.

While the pundits pontificated about what type of PR stunt Trump had up his billion-dollar sleeves, I met with people who convinced me he was serious about changing the political conversation. I wanted to raise millions for him. I wanted to contribute to millions of votes.

And as part of that support, in October, I supported the internal decision to close the Super PAC in order to position him as the quintessential non-politician. I still supported him with great passion after that. The decision to close the Super PAC was part of that devotion to his message of outsider change.

But something was shifting.

Without intending to do so, I began to hear and evaluate him more critically and skeptically as a member of the voting public rather than a communications person charged with protecting his positions.

I no longer felt that he was the leader the country was looking for, and I found myself longing — aching, really — for policy substance that went beyond building a wall and making Mexico pay for it. What were once bold — although controversial — statements now seemed to be attempts to please the crowds, not direction to lead this country to a better place. I began to realize his arrogance and isolation had taken over and were now controlling his message.

And here’s what he tapped into: the unprecedented, unbelievable anger.

Because we are all angry — and we all have a right to be. But Trump is not our champion. He would stab any one of his supporters in the back if it earned him a cent more in his pocket.

Unfortunately, the more vitriolic Trump has become, the more the people responded to him. That drove him to push the boundaries further and further.

I also started seeing a trend of incompetence and deniability.

When there was a tweet that contained an error, he would blame it on an intern; when there was a photo containing a World War II Nazi Germany background, he would blame it on an intern; when he answered questions in an overtly controversial fashion, he would claim that he did not properly hear the question. He refused to take responsibility for his actions while frequently demanding apologies from others.

Imagine Trump wronged you, even in the smallest possible way. He would go to the grave denying he had ever done anything wrong to you — ever.

Trump acts as if he’s a fictional character. But like Hercules, Donald Trump isa work of fiction.

No matter how many times he repeats it, Trump would not be the “best” at being a president, being in shape, fighting terrorism, selling steaks, and whatever other “best” claim he has made in the last 15 minutes.

He would be the best at something, though. He is the best at looking out for Donald Trump — at all costs.

Don’t let our country pay that price.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Ut oh, its not just democrats (Occupy Democrats) saying it.
So is the New York Daily News:

Former Trump strategist disavows support for GOP
front-runner in scathing tell-all column — 'Trump
never intended to be the candidate, but his pride is
too out of control to stop him now’

trump29n-4-web.jpg

Courtesy of xojane. Stephanie Cegielski, who worked as communications director for the pro-
Trump Super PAC, penned a shocking article in which she said Trump had no intention of really
being President.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ows-support-scathing-column-article-1.2580370

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
I will let you guys know how i just exposed people's hypocrisy. I made my commentary on the kids that made Donald Trump anthem. They think i support their lyrics because i focused on them speaking against Donald Trump. What they didn't realize is i stayed silent on purpose about the lyrics? Why? When they say the same lyrics day in and day out to blacks no one says a word. But now all of the sudden it's a problem. Why wasn't no one concerned when they make those lyrics to other black people? Based on the response it says it's ok to make threats to black people. But if it's a caucasian all hell should break loose. Either we treat it all the same or admit the truth that we aren't viewed as equals.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Nearly a decade ago Donald J. Trump promised to make Scotland great again. Now, Trump is widely vilified in Scotland and his former loyalists have a warning for America.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
13076706_1119270214832698_3058993444480439163_n.jpg
Republicans fight against equal pay for women every day, and women today earn 70% of what men make for the same job, so it makes sense...:smh:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
BBssov0.img

© Provided by The Hill Five ways Trump
will attack Clinton

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 2 points in a head-to-head matchup, according to a new Rasmussen Reports telephone survey.

Trump gets 41 percent to Clinton's 39 percent in the new poll.

This poll differs from recent polling, which all show Clinton holding a lead over the Republican front-runner. According to the RealClearPolitics average of polls, Clinton has a 7.3 point lead over Trump, 47.4 to 40.1 percent.

Just last week, Clinton and Trump tied in another Rasmussen poll in which each won 38 percent. In that survey, voters were also allowed to answer that they would stay home and not vote for either candidate.

According to the latest Rasmussen poll, 15 percent of respondents would prefer some other candidate and 5 percent were undecided.

The recent poll also found that Trump does twice as well among Democrats as Clinton does among Republicans in a matchup between the two candidates.

Trump takes 15 percent support of Democrats in a general election matchup between Trump and Clinton, but Clinton takes just 8 percent of GOP voters.

Trump has 73 percent support of Republicans and Clinton has 77 percent support of Democrats in a matchup.

The survey was conducted from April 27-28 among 1,000 likely voters. The margin of error is 3 percent.

SOURCE: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-in-rasmussen-poll/ar-BBswIB2?ocid=spartanntp

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
KING: If you support Donald Trump, after all the racist things he has said, then you are a bigot as well
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, May 5, 2016, 12:25 PM
390-kingtrump-0505.jpg

• A
  • A
  • A
  • facebook
  • Tweet
  • email
SHARE THIS URL
gop-2016-trump-breaking-rules.jpg
MARY ALTAFFER/AP
Donald Trump’s rallies have drawn white supremacists because they feel at home with his bigoted views.

On Thursday morning, the director Rob Reiner appeared on MSNBC's “Morning Joe” and was asked to explain how in the world Donald Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee for President of the United States.

Reiner, straight out of the gate,didn't mince words.

"There are a lot of people who are racist," Reiner declared.

Instantly the co-hosts, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, were incredulous. They interjected, moaned and challenged Reiner, all but calling him a complete idiot for saying such a thing.

KING: BERNIE SANDERS WOULD BE DONALD TRUMP'S WORST NIGHTMARE

Reiner was serious and so were they. That's what's frightening. Three different people who have witnessed and studied Trump's disturbing ascendancy can come away with wildly different conclusions about it.

First off, we have to be honest about Mika and Joe's love for Donald Trump. They are his friends. Voicemails obtained between the three of them show theiramazingly cozy relationship. Just a few months ago,a hot mic recordedBrzezinski, who was sitting with Trump, praising him and prepping him for some real softballs that she was about to throw his way. Donald loved it.

Beyond that, their exchange with Reiner revealed something much more disturbing — people who have not been the direct target of Donald's offensive bigotry seem to be fully prepared to give him and his fervent supporters a pass.

VIEW GALLERYNew York Daily News front pages on the presidential election

The Imperial Wizard for the KKKloves Donald Trump.

Former KKK leader David Dukehas fawned over Trump for monthsand was recently recorded saying, he was proud of Trump for frightening wealthy "Jewish extremists" and the "Jewish supremacists who control our country."

Neo-Nazis arevolunteering in his campaign offices.

Well-known white supremacistsare attending his campaign ralliesand assaulting people of color.

Don White, the founder of Stormfront, the leading white supremacist website in the world,openly credits Donald Trumpfor bringing swarms of new traffic to their platform and to white supremacy in general.

White supporters at a Las Vegas Trump rally,while assaulting a peaceful black protester, declared they wanted to "light that motherf----r on fire," which actually happened often to lynching victims during Jim Crow.

Another white Trump supporteropenly spit right in the faceof a peaceful Latino protester at a Trump rally.

kingtrump6n-1-web.jpg
MSNBC
Rob Reiner appeared on “Morning Joe” Thursday and said a lot of Trump’s supporters are racists.
Yet another white Trump supporteropenly assaulted a peaceful black protesterwith a brutal elbow to his face. In the days that followed, Trump suggested he'd cover the legal fees of his supporter.

Another white Trump supporter, walking out of a rally,told a demonstratorto "Go to Auschwitz. Go to f---ing Auschwitz," while making a Nazi salute. Auschwitz, of course, was a horrendous Nazi death camp.

Anotherwhite Trump supporter said at a rallythat he hoped Donald would have a policy paying people "$50 for every confirmed kill" along the American border.

White supportersat another rallysaid to a Latino protester, "clean my hotel room, b---h."

I could go on and on and on.

These weren't isolated incidents. They weren't all at one location or rally. They were everywhere.

Those things aren't happening at rallies for Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton because people who feel like that aren't going to those events. Racist, xenophobic bigots feel at home with Donald Trump because he made them feel welcome.

VIEW GALLERYDonald Trump's celebrity supporters

Donald Trump was one of the most vocal in the birther movement against President Obama. That's racist.

Donald Trump started his campaign off by framing Latinos as criminals and rapists. That's bigoted.

Donald Trumpannounced a deportation plan to "round up" every undocumented Americanand drop them off in Mexico in two years. That's over 400,000 people a month and resembles Nazi Germany. That's bigoted.

Donald Trump said he would ban all Muslims from entering the United States. That's xenophobic and bigoted.

Donald Trump tweeted a fake meme created by a white supremacist with fake crime stats about African-Americans. That's racist.

Fortune Magazinedid a deep and disturbing diveon how far Trump's online connections to white supremacists go.

If you support Donald Trump, after all he has said and done to offend virtually every ethnic group in America, after he has been blatantly gross and bigoted and inhumane, then you are a bigot as well.

kingtrump6n-4-web.jpg
RICHARD ELLIS/GETTY IMAGES
Former Klansmen and Congressional candidate David Duke, here in 1999, has endorsed Trump.
His bigotry isn't a secret. It's been widely publicized here and in virtually every mainstream media outlet in this country. To support him with a vote is to condone what he has already said and done.

Conservatives had other choices.

The current governors of Wisconsin, New Jersey and Ohio were running.

The former governors of Texas and Florida were running.

Current senators from Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida and Texas were running.

A doctor and a former tech CEO were running.

Republican primary voters, though, chose Trump. Denying why they chose him isn't just insincere, it's a lie. The Republican Party has now become a front for white nationalism and Donald Trump is its leader.

Last edited:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
KING: If you support Donald Trump, after all the racist things he has said, then you are a bigot as well
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, May 5, 2016, 12:25 PM
390-kingtrump-0505.jpg

• A
  • A
  • A
  • facebook
  • Tweet
  • email
SHARE THIS URL
gop-2016-trump-breaking-rules.jpg
MARY ALTAFFER/AP
Donald Trump’s rallies have drawn white supremacists because they feel at home with his bigoted views.

On Thursday morning, the director Rob Reiner appeared on MSNBC's “Morning Joe” and was asked to explain how in the world Donald Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee for President of the United States.

Reiner, straight out of the gate,didn't mince words.

"There are a lot of people who are racist," Reiner declared.

Instantly the co-hosts, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, were incredulous. They interjected, moaned and challenged Reiner, all but calling him a complete idiot for saying such a thing.

KING: BERNIE SANDERS WOULD BE DONALD TRUMP'S WORST NIGHTMARE

Reiner was serious and so were they. That's what's frightening. Three different people who have witnessed and studied Trump's disturbing ascendancy can come away with wildly different conclusions about it.

First off, we have to be honest about Mika and Joe's love for Donald Trump. They are his friends. Voicemails obtained between the three of them show theiramazingly cozy relationship. Just a few months ago,a hot mic recordedBrzezinski, who was sitting with Trump, praising him and prepping him for some real softballs that she was about to throw his way. Donald loved it.

Beyond that, their exchange with Reiner revealed something much more disturbing — people who have not been the direct target of Donald's offensive bigotry seem to be fully prepared to give him and his fervent supporters a pass.

VIEW GALLERYNew York Daily News front pages on the presidential election

The Imperial Wizard for the KKKloves Donald Trump.

Former KKK leader David Dukehas fawned over Trump for monthsand was recently recorded saying, he was proud of Trump for frightening wealthy "Jewish extremists" and the "Jewish supremacists who control our country."

Neo-Nazis arevolunteering in his campaign offices.

Well-known white supremacistsare attending his campaign ralliesand assaulting people of color.

Don White, the founder of Stormfront, the leading white supremacist website in the world,openly credits Donald Trumpfor bringing swarms of new traffic to their platform and to white supremacy in general.

White supporters at a Las Vegas Trump rally,while assaulting a peaceful black protester, declared they wanted to "light that motherf----r on fire," which actually happened often to lynching victims during Jim Crow.

Another white Trump supporteropenly spit right in the faceof a peaceful Latino protester at a Trump rally.

kingtrump6n-1-web.jpg
MSNBC
Rob Reiner appeared on “Morning Joe” Thursday and said a lot of Trump’s supporters are racists.
Yet another white Trump supporteropenly assaulted a peaceful black protesterwith a brutal elbow to his face. In the days that followed, Trump suggested he'd cover the legal fees of his supporter.

Another white Trump supporter, walking out of a rally,told a demonstratorto "Go to Auschwitz. Go to f---ing Auschwitz," while making a Nazi salute. Auschwitz, of course, was a horrendous Nazi death camp.

Anotherwhite Trump supporter said at a rallythat he hoped Donald would have a policy paying people "$50 for every confirmed kill" along the American border.

White supportersat another rallysaid to a Latino protester, "clean my hotel room, b---h."

I could go on and on and on.

These weren't isolated incidents. They weren't all at one location or rally. They were everywhere.

Those things aren't happening at rallies for Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton because people who feel like that aren't going to those events. Racist, xenophobic bigots feel at home with Donald Trump because he made them feel welcome.

VIEW GALLERYDonald Trump's celebrity supporters

Donald Trump was one of the most vocal in the birther movement against President Obama. That's racist.

Donald Trump started his campaign off by framing Latinos as criminals and rapists. That's bigoted.

Donald Trumpannounced a deportation plan to "round up" every undocumented Americanand drop them off in Mexico in two years. That's over 400,000 people a month and resembles Nazi Germany. That's bigoted.

Donald Trump said he would ban all Muslims from entering the United States. That's xenophobic and bigoted.

Donald Trump tweeted a fake meme created by a white supremacist with fake crime stats about African-Americans. That's racist.

Fortune Magazinedid a deep and disturbing diveon how far Trump's online connections to white supremacists go.

If you support Donald Trump, after all he has said and done to offend virtually every ethnic group in America, after he has been blatantly gross and bigoted and inhumane, then you are a bigot as well.

kingtrump6n-4-web.jpg
RICHARD ELLIS/GETTY IMAGES
Former Klansmen and Congressional candidate David Duke, here in 1999, has endorsed Trump.
His bigotry isn't a secret. It's been widely publicized here and in virtually every mainstream media outlet in this country. To support him with a vote is to condone what he has already said and done.

Conservatives had other choices.

The current governors of Wisconsin, New Jersey and Ohio were running.

The former governors of Texas and Florida were running.

Current senators from Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida and Texas were running.

A doctor and a former tech CEO were running.

Republican primary voters, though, chose Trump. Denying why they chose him isn't just insincere, it's a lie. The Republican Party has now become a front for white nationalism and Donald Trump is its leader.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Meet Donald Trump supporters from the various groups he’s offended — including women, Muslims and Mexican-Americans
527325384.jpg

Donald Trump speaks at a campaign stop in Carmel, Ind., on May 2.
(JOE RAEDLE/GETTY IMAGES)
MEERA JAGANNATHAN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, May 15, 2016, 4:00 AM

During Donald Trump’s presidential campaign he’s professed love for women, "the Hispanics," "the blacks," "the Muslims" and myriad other groups he has offended — yet hard numbers show they don't love him back.

Seventy-seven percent ofHispanicsand seven in 10womenview him unfavorably, according to recent Gallup polls. A whopping 86% ofblack votersviewed him unfavorably in an NBC News/SurveyMonkey poll. Meanwhile, just 7% ofMuslimssurveyed said they would support him, per a February poll from the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

A small but very vocal minority, however, has boarded the Trump Train.

Some have alienated friends in supporting the bigoted bloviator; others didn't want to be pictured here. All, though, believe that the mad mogul — who hasslung misogynistic barbsfor decades, called fora "complete shutdown"of all members of an entire religion from entering the country andpledged to build a big, beautiful wallto keep out Mexican immigrants — should be our next commander-in-chief. These are their stories.

Trump may be hiding true net worth as he withholds tax returns

49 PHOTOSVIEW GALLERY
New York Daily News front pages on the presidential election

Mexican-American — and voting for Trump
While announcing his candidacy for the highest office in the land, the presumptive GOP nominee famously stereotyped Mexican immigrants as "rapists" and vowed to build "a great wall" on the United States' Southern border — and make Mexico pay for it. He has also pledged to deport all 11 million undocumented immigrants currently living in America.

But Alise Mendoza, a 25-year-old advertising professional from Long Beach, Calif., hasn’t let Trump’s racist rhetoric keep her from supporting him — even though her dad emigrated from Durango, Mexico in the '80s without papers and became a U.S. citizen eight years later.

"He came here with pretty much no money, and the reason he came here, obviously, was to get a better life," Mendoza told the Daily News. She says "we need the wall" to prevent Mexican immigrants from entering illegally — and insists it's "in their best interest" to find a pathway to citizenship.

Hispanics? Donald Trump really loves his $18 taco bowl scam

View image on Twitter
ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg:large

Follow
Donald J. Trump‎@realDonaldTrump

Happy#CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157008375200725:0 …

2:57 PM - 5 May 2016
On why we need a border wall:

"I don't blame the people coming in. They want a better life for their families. I get that. But I think what they don't understand is … it's only a matter of time that they're caught or that something big will end up happening.

"(Trump) also said that he will make it easier for people to get their paperwork done … if they don't have any criminal background history," she added. "That actually helps them more, if he makes it easier for people to process and get their stuff done."

Trump, Ryan call meeting a ‘positive step towards unification’

On Trump's "rapists" remark:

"I think he should've worded it a little differently. But what I make from that is that Mexico really isn't grabbing people's hands and saying, 'Go here.' They're not really guiding people. But they are indirectly letting people come in. … They could be rapists, murderers, drug dealers, or they could be people trying to make the best for their families."

On Trump's boneheaded Cinco de Mayotaco bowl tweet:

"I think he was genuinely trying to be nice. Maybe not a taco bowl because that's not traditional Mexican food … He probably should've chose a different food. I think someone misguided him. It's really a Mexican holiday, not a Hispanic thing … But I don't see anything bad about it."

White supremacist William Johnson resigns as Trump CA delegate

On the stigma of being a Hispanic Trump supporter:

"If you are Hispanic and you support Trump, a lot of the Hispanics, in this weird way they are very upset at you. They call you names, they look down at you, they call you trash. I almost feel like I can't even speak."

howcouldyou15f-1-web.jpg

Die-hard Trump supporter Sabir Hussaini turns 18 in July.
(COURTESY OF SABIR HUSSEINI)
Muslim-American — and voting for Trump
The ex-reality star, on the heels of December's mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif., by ISIS-pledged terrorists, called for a "complete and total shutdown" of Muslims entering the U.S. — drawing condemnation from Democrats, Republicans, world leaders and celebrities alike.

But soon-to-be-18 Sabir Hussaini, the son of two immigrants who fled Afghanistan as refugees during the Soviet-Afghan War, owns an estimated $200 worth of Trump merchandise.

The Kansas-born Muslim teen, who says he's "obsessed" with the tycoon, insists that even though a majority of Muslims reject the likely GOP nominee, the venom-spewing mogul doesn't seem hateful at all.

"He just wants to put American people first, because that's what every President should do for their country," Hussaini told The News.

George Clooney Says Donald Trump Will Not Be President

On why he supports a "temporary" Muslim ban:

"I'm Shia, and most of the refugees are radical Sunnis. … It's not that I don't like them; it's that I don't support what they do. … They killed my people and stuff, so I don't want them to come here."

On the irony of supporting a ban on allowing any Muslims to enter the country as the son of two Muslim refugees:

"I know that sounds ironic because I don't support the refugees now … but most of the refugees from my dad's time that came from Afghanistan weren't linked to ISIS or Taliban or whatever it was. They were regular people just living lives.

Trump's tax return controversy stars in Clinton attack ad

"I know a lot of refugees from Syria are regular people just like my dad, but there's also a good amount that are … not even Syrian, they just came to Syria from other countries to try to act Syrian. But we can't tell who's who, so that's why Trump wants to put a temporary ban.

"I don't completely want them to be banned, just so we can figure out what's going on and who's who … If they're clean and secure, then they can come here."

howcouldyou15f-9-web.jpg

Pastor Mark Burns and his family pose with the presumptive Republican nominee.
(COURTESY OF GENE HO)
African-American — and voting for Trump
It's no secret Trump has a thorny history with African-Americans. The billionaire's father’s real-estate company, helmed by The Donald at the time, wassued by the Justice Departmentin 1973 for allegedly refusing to rent properties to black tenants.

In 1989, he memorably took out full-page ads in New York's daily newspapers — including this one — demanding that five black and Hispanic teens accused of raping a female jogger in Central Parkbe given the death penalty, though they later turned out to be innocent. To this day, he routinely tacks on an antiquated definite article ("the blacks") when referring to the racial group. And in February, when asked in a CNN interview whether he disavowed the support of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke, heplayed dumb— later blaming his avoidance ona faulty earpiece.

None of that bothers Pastor Mark Burns, as the South Carolina-bred evangelical preacher and Trump stumper, 36, has "literally lost count" of how many rallies he has spoken at. The father of six, who owns his own television studio in Easley, S.C., said he believes Trump will rejuvenate urban areas by "putting economic power back into the hands of the communities."

"He's a master at creating jobs," Burns told The News. "And right now, we need somebody who thinks like that."

Donald Trump has posed as 'John Barron' many times before

Burns has traditionally voted Democrat, but says he's "seen the light." "Believe it or not, there are way more black people that are voting for Donald Trump privately than you think," he said.

On why he thinks Trump isn't racist:

"In reference to dealing with black issues and dealing with issues that plague those minority communities, Donald Trump doesn't have a racist bone in his body. I know what real racism is. And Donald Trump is so far from it. Talking to him and his wonderful wife and his children is like hanging out with some friends of mine that are black … He's just that kind of a person. He is not uneasy around you. He's very relaxed."

SEE IT: Kids mock Trump with some of his most popular quotes

davidduke200-20010628-15080-jpg.jpg

Former Klansmen David Duke has endorsed Trump.
(RICHARD ELLIS/GETTY IMAGES)
On "the blacks":

"When Donald Trump talks about 'the blacks' he's talking about the blacks, the group as a whole. He's talking about the groups.

"No, it doesn't bother me, because I know Donald Trump. I know who he is. I know he is not at all speaking in any derogatory sense at all. He's simply talking to that ethnic group, the blacks or the whites."

On racial tension under the Obama administration:

Trump 'publicist' John Miller sounds like The Donald in 1991 chat

"Even with a sitting black President, the racial tension in this country is at an all-time high. And I believe it's led by the Democratic party and led by President Barack Obama, and obviously Secretary Clinton desires to continue that torch, which I believe will lead us more and more into economic destruction, especially for minorities in this country.

"I have not experienced racist tension from Donald Trump. I'm from the South. Literally right over the next county, there are active KKK groups that parade their rebel flag on a daily basis.

“This is in 2016. Right now, today, with a sitting black President. So I know what real racism looks like. And it is not Donald Trump."

Zimmerman's gun reaches $65M after bids from ‘Racist McShootface'

howcouldyou15f-8-web.jpg

Burns says he's "literally lost count" of how many campaign speeches he has made on Trump's behalf.
(COURTESY OF TOMARRA BURNS)
On Trump's ex-KKK leader endorsement:

"Does he want it? He said, 'No, I don't want it, I don't accept it.' … He doesn't stand for any hate groups, whether it be a Christian hate group or an Islam hate group. He's already stated this. Mr. Trump has already stated that there was a technical issue in the earpiece.

"I'm in television; I own a TV studio. I do know how technical issues can cause you to miss out on what someone is saying."

Donald Trump says his tax return is ‘none of your business’

usa-election-trump.jpg

Trump speaks during a town hall interview on NBC's "Today" show April 21.
(© BRENDAN MCDERMID / REUTERS/REUTERS)
Asian-American — and voting for Trump
During a campaign stop in Iowa last summer, Trumpemployed broken Englishin a jaw-dropping punchline mocking Asians. "Negotiating with Japan, negotiating with China," he said. "When these people walk in the room, they don't say, 'Oh, hello! How's the weather? It's so beautiful outside. Isn't it lovely? How are the Yankees doing? Oh, they're doing wonderful. Great. They say, 'We want deal!'"

Months later at a Q&A session in New Hampshire, he point-blank asked a Harvard student — who had challenged the mogul's claim that South Korea pays next to nothing for U.S. military presence — whether he was "from South Korea." "I'm not," said the 20-year-old, identified byNPRas Joseph Choe. "I was born in Texas, raised in Colorado."

Lisa Shin, who began the "Korean-Americans for Trump" Facebook page last month under the National Diversity Coalition for Trump umbrella, looks past his cringeworthy comments.

The 48-year-old resident of Los Alamos, N.M., who owns her own optometry practice, says she cares more about issues like securing the border and stimulating the economy — and branded Hillary Clinton "a direct threat" to those goals.

Ivanka Trump says she ‘loves and respects’ dad Donald Trump

howcouldyou15f-3-web.jpg

Lisa Shin, 48, started a "Korean-Americans for Trump" Facebook group.
(COURTESY OF LISA SHIN)
On Trump's "Are you from South Korea?" gaffe:

"That didn't really bother me. I think about myself and I'm in contact with people from all over the world … I might ask someone, 'Are you from Russia? Are you from China?' I don't know that that necessarily has to be offensive. I know that when people look at me they might say, 'Are you South Korean?'

"I understand that Asian-Americans, Korean-Americans feel like they're outsiders. And I understand that perhaps the Democrats appear to be more inclusive and they seem to be more embracing, more accepting. That's what they portray. But for me, you know, I look at the policies. I look at Hillary for example. She might preach being inclusive and being diverse and embracing cultures … but what do her policies mean?"

On Trump's horrific Asian accent:

Donald Trump’s ex-butler says President Obama should be killed

"To be honest, I wish he hadn't done that. I understand. I grew up with that, I experienced it, it's very demeaning. I understand. But again ... I'm going to look past that and I'm going to look at policies. … I'm far more concerned about safety, about secure borders. I'm more concerned about preserving the American way of life, the American dream. To me there's far more important things to worry about than what he says. Do I need to care what Trump said to Rosie O'Donnell, to Megyn Kelly? Do I need to be offended? Or are there bigger issues here, are there far more important things to be concerned about?"

40 PHOTOSVIEW GALLERY
Thousands protest Donald Trump as he campaigns in California

Indian-Americanand voting for Trump
Trump whipped out another impression during a Delaware rally last month while making a point about outsourcing.

"You want to find out about your credit card, guess what, you're talking to a person from India. How the hell does that work?" hetold the crowd. "So I called up, I tell the guys I'm checking on my card, I said, 'Where are you from?'" Then, in a cartoonish approximation of an Indian accent, Trump added, "We are from India."

One day later, Maine Gov. Paul LePage — one of three sitting governors endorsing the mogul — whined during the state's Republican convention that Indian workers were"the worst ones"to understand.

Aditi Singh, a Jamshedpur, India native who followed her husband to the U.S. in 2001, couldn't be less offended. The 40-year-old mom of two, who now lives in Suwanee, Ga., says she's far more concerned with illegal immigration — which makes sense in light of her claim that an undocumented immigrant with a criminal history stole her husband's identity, causing years of hell for their family until officials cleared his name in 2008.

On why she has "zero tolerance" for illegal immigration:

"My husband's identity was stolen by an illegal immigrant from Colombia. He was vicious, and everything came on my husband's name. We've lived through nightmares because of all of this.

“And now when we see the illegals being given a free pass for everything, we feel cheated. We feel offended. Everyone should go through the process.

"It's a land of immigrants. We've done our share. We're paying our taxes. We waited for years to get the legal status here."

usa-election-trump.jpg

Trump speaks during a town hall campaign event in Hickory, N.C., on March 14.
(© CHRIS KEANE / REUTERS/REUTERS)
On political correctness:

"I don't want political correctness. We've had enough of all those. I want somebody who speaks our minds and who we feel will do something about the country overall … not just welcome every Tom, Dick and Harry into the country and make us taxpayers pay for it."

On Trump's Indian accent:

"Oh, come on. Don't we Indians copy Chinese people, don't we Indians copy Mexican people? … That's how we talk. I have seen Indians copy other ethnic groups. … I don't find it offensive. I would much rather have a leader who's doing something about the country, addresses the real issue rather than speaks what I want to hear and does nothing about it."

gop-2016-trump-kelly.jpg

Trump once branded Fox News journalist Megyn Kelly "crazy."
(JOHN MINCHILLO/AP)
Femaleand voting for Trump
Where to begin with Trump and women? The thrice-married magnate has bragged on Howard Stern's radio show that he could have slept with the late Princess Diana, asserted that "you have to treat (women) like s--t," and called the notion of a woman breastfeeding "disgusting."

He has waged war on "crazy" Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, at one point insinuating that her tough line of questioning during a Republican debatehad to do with her menstruating, and in a swipe at failed GOP candidate Carly Fiorina, he told Rolling Stone magazine, "Look at that face.Would anyone vote for that?"

But Amylee Kotcha Jones, a nurse from Oregon, Ohio, insists that Trump insults men and women the same way, pointing to his zingers aimed at Marco Rubio ("Little Marco"), Jeb Bush ("low-energy"), Lindsey Graham ("nut job") and Rand Paul ("I never attacked him on his looks, and believe me, there's plenty of subject matter right there"). Plus, the 44-year-old nurse told The News, she's far more worried about her son, 23, getting a job, and inner cities collapsing into "squalor."

On Trump's comments about women:

"I really don't care about what he says to other women. Women have fought very long to be treated equally to men. … If he talks about women and talks about men the same, then there's really no difference."

10 PHOTOSVIEW GALLERY
Donald Trump's public feuds

On his feud — andeventual reconciliation— with Megyn Kelly:

"She just went after him on a personal basis for something that he said to Rosie O'Donnell. That's just completely ridiculous … All these major situations, and we're going to talk about Rosie O'Donnell's feelings? Give me a break.

"You know, we trusted (Kelly). You have to understand that we trusted her on a nightly basis. We believed that she was on our side … When Megyn Kelly did that, I thought it was disgusting and I thought it was terrible.

"Apparently now they've buried the hatchet, but that hatchet that has been buried is between Mr. Trump and Megyn Kelly. That's between them. I will never watch her ever again. … Maybe he's a bigger person. Maybe he's a better person than all of us. But I don't like her, and I will never trust her again."

usa-election-trump.jpg

Trump speaks at a town hall event in Appleton, Wis., on March 30.
(© MARK KAUZLARICH / REUTERS/REUTERS)
On Trump calling Rosie O'Donnell "crude, rude, obnoxious and dumb":

"He said it in response to nasty comments that she made to him. And, quite honestly, I don't care for Rosie O'Donnell … She said very nasty things to him that I think wasn't even necessary."

On Trump mocking Fiorina's "face":

"Because it was her persona, he said. … It is her persona. She has a very bizarre affect. It just doesn't come across natural to me like she's a believable person. … That's what I would say that he meant. That's what I got out of it."

On Trump's detractors:

"We rallied around with our grassroots effort to put Mr. Trump where he is now. So when people go after him, we take it very personal. Because it's us that want Mr. Trump to be the nominee. And we want him to be President of the United States. As crazy as everyone thinks it is … we see something in him that is very much like us."

Send a Letter to the Editor
Tags:
DONALD TRUMP

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Meet Donald Trump supporters from the various groups he’s offended — including women, Muslims and Mexican-Americans
527325384.jpg

Donald Trump speaks at a campaign stop in Carmel, Ind., on May 2.
(JOE RAEDLE/GETTY IMAGES)
MEERA JAGANNATHAN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, May 15, 2016, 4:00 AM

During Donald Trump’s presidential campaign he’s professed love for women, "the Hispanics," "the blacks," "the Muslims" and myriad other groups he has offended — yet hard numbers show they don't love him back.

Seventy-seven percent ofHispanicsand seven in 10womenview him unfavorably, according to recent Gallup polls. A whopping 86% ofblack votersviewed him unfavorably in an NBC News/SurveyMonkey poll. Meanwhile, just 7% ofMuslimssurveyed said they would support him, per a February poll from the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

A small but very vocal minority, however, has boarded the Trump Train.

Some have alienated friends in supporting the bigoted bloviator; others didn't want to be pictured here. All, though, believe that the mad mogul — who hasslung misogynistic barbsfor decades, called fora "complete shutdown"of all members of an entire religion from entering the country andpledged to build a big, beautiful wallto keep out Mexican immigrants — should be our next commander-in-chief. These are their stories.

Trump may be hiding true net worth as he withholds tax returns

49 PHOTOSVIEW GALLERY
New York Daily News front pages on the presidential election

Mexican-American — and voting for Trump
While announcing his candidacy for the highest office in the land, the presumptive GOP nominee famously stereotyped Mexican immigrants as "rapists" and vowed to build "a great wall" on the United States' Southern border — and make Mexico pay for it. He has also pledged to deport all 11 million undocumented immigrants currently living in America.

But Alise Mendoza, a 25-year-old advertising professional from Long Beach, Calif., hasn’t let Trump’s racist rhetoric keep her from supporting him — even though her dad emigrated from Durango, Mexico in the '80s without papers and became a U.S. citizen eight years later.

"He came here with pretty much no money, and the reason he came here, obviously, was to get a better life," Mendoza told the Daily News. She says "we need the wall" to prevent Mexican immigrants from entering illegally — and insists it's "in their best interest" to find a pathway to citizenship.

Hispanics? Donald Trump really loves his $18 taco bowl scam

View image on Twitter
ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg:large

Follow
Donald J. Trump‎@realDonaldTrump

Happy#CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157008375200725:0 …

2:57 PM - 5 May 2016
On why we need a border wall:

"I don't blame the people coming in. They want a better life for their families. I get that. But I think what they don't understand is … it's only a matter of time that they're caught or that something big will end up happening.

"(Trump) also said that he will make it easier for people to get their paperwork done … if they don't have any criminal background history," she added. "That actually helps them more, if he makes it easier for people to process and get their stuff done."

Trump, Ryan call meeting a ‘positive step towards unification’

On Trump's "rapists" remark:

"I think he should've worded it a little differently. But what I make from that is that Mexico really isn't grabbing people's hands and saying, 'Go here.' They're not really guiding people. But they are indirectly letting people come in. … They could be rapists, murderers, drug dealers, or they could be people trying to make the best for their families."

On Trump's boneheaded Cinco de Mayotaco bowl tweet:

"I think he was genuinely trying to be nice. Maybe not a taco bowl because that's not traditional Mexican food … He probably should've chose a different food. I think someone misguided him. It's really a Mexican holiday, not a Hispanic thing … But I don't see anything bad about it."

White supremacist William Johnson resigns as Trump CA delegate

On the stigma of being a Hispanic Trump supporter:

"If you are Hispanic and you support Trump, a lot of the Hispanics, in this weird way they are very upset at you. They call you names, they look down at you, they call you trash. I almost feel like I can't even speak."

howcouldyou15f-1-web.jpg

Die-hard Trump supporter Sabir Hussaini turns 18 in July.
(COURTESY OF SABIR HUSSEINI)
Muslim-American — and voting for Trump
The ex-reality star, on the heels of December's mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif., by ISIS-pledged terrorists, called for a "complete and total shutdown" of Muslims entering the U.S. — drawing condemnation from Democrats, Republicans, world leaders and celebrities alike.

But soon-to-be-18 Sabir Hussaini, the son of two immigrants who fled Afghanistan as refugees during the Soviet-Afghan War, owns an estimated $200 worth of Trump merchandise.

The Kansas-born Muslim teen, who says he's "obsessed" with the tycoon, insists that even though a majority of Muslims reject the likely GOP nominee, the venom-spewing mogul doesn't seem hateful at all.

"He just wants to put American people first, because that's what every President should do for their country," Hussaini told The News.

George Clooney Says Donald Trump Will Not Be President

On why he supports a "temporary" Muslim ban:

"I'm Shia, and most of the refugees are radical Sunnis. … It's not that I don't like them; it's that I don't support what they do. … They killed my people and stuff, so I don't want them to come here."

On the irony of supporting a ban on allowing any Muslims to enter the country as the son of two Muslim refugees:

"I know that sounds ironic because I don't support the refugees now … but most of the refugees from my dad's time that came from Afghanistan weren't linked to ISIS or Taliban or whatever it was. They were regular people just living lives.

Trump's tax return controversy stars in Clinton attack ad

"I know a lot of refugees from Syria are regular people just like my dad, but there's also a good amount that are … not even Syrian, they just came to Syria from other countries to try to act Syrian. But we can't tell who's who, so that's why Trump wants to put a temporary ban.

"I don't completely want them to be banned, just so we can figure out what's going on and who's who … If they're clean and secure, then they can come here."

howcouldyou15f-9-web.jpg

Pastor Mark Burns and his family pose with the presumptive Republican nominee.
(COURTESY OF GENE HO)
African-American — and voting for Trump
It's no secret Trump has a thorny history with African-Americans. The billionaire's father’s real-estate company, helmed by The Donald at the time, wassued by the Justice Departmentin 1973 for allegedly refusing to rent properties to black tenants.

In 1989, he memorably took out full-page ads in New York's daily newspapers — including this one — demanding that five black and Hispanic teens accused of raping a female jogger in Central Parkbe given the death penalty, though they later turned out to be innocent. To this day, he routinely tacks on an antiquated definite article ("the blacks") when referring to the racial group. And in February, when asked in a CNN interview whether he disavowed the support of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke, heplayed dumb— later blaming his avoidance ona faulty earpiece.

None of that bothers Pastor Mark Burns, as the South Carolina-bred evangelical preacher and Trump stumper, 36, has "literally lost count" of how many rallies he has spoken at. The father of six, who owns his own television studio in Easley, S.C., said he believes Trump will rejuvenate urban areas by "putting economic power back into the hands of the communities."

"He's a master at creating jobs," Burns told The News. "And right now, we need somebody who thinks like that."

Donald Trump has posed as 'John Barron' many times before

Burns has traditionally voted Democrat, but says he's "seen the light." "Believe it or not, there are way more black people that are voting for Donald Trump privately than you think," he said.

On why he thinks Trump isn't racist:

"In reference to dealing with black issues and dealing with issues that plague those minority communities, Donald Trump doesn't have a racist bone in his body. I know what real racism is. And Donald Trump is so far from it. Talking to him and his wonderful wife and his children is like hanging out with some friends of mine that are black … He's just that kind of a person. He is not uneasy around you. He's very relaxed."

SEE IT: Kids mock Trump with some of his most popular quotes

davidduke200-20010628-15080-jpg.jpg

Former Klansmen David Duke has endorsed Trump.
(RICHARD ELLIS/GETTY IMAGES)
On "the blacks":

"When Donald Trump talks about 'the blacks' he's talking about the blacks, the group as a whole. He's talking about the groups.

"No, it doesn't bother me, because I know Donald Trump. I know who he is. I know he is not at all speaking in any derogatory sense at all. He's simply talking to that ethnic group, the blacks or the whites."

On racial tension under the Obama administration:

Trump 'publicist' John Miller sounds like The Donald in 1991 chat

"Even with a sitting black President, the racial tension in this country is at an all-time high. And I believe it's led by the Democratic party and led by President Barack Obama, and obviously Secretary Clinton desires to continue that torch, which I believe will lead us more and more into economic destruction, especially for minorities in this country.

"I have not experienced racist tension from Donald Trump. I'm from the South. Literally right over the next county, there are active KKK groups that parade their rebel flag on a daily basis.

“This is in 2016. Right now, today, with a sitting black President. So I know what real racism looks like. And it is not Donald Trump."

Zimmerman's gun reaches $65M after bids from ‘Racist McShootface'

howcouldyou15f-8-web.jpg

Burns says he's "literally lost count" of how many campaign speeches he has made on Trump's behalf.
(COURTESY OF TOMARRA BURNS)
On Trump's ex-KKK leader endorsement:

"Does he want it? He said, 'No, I don't want it, I don't accept it.' … He doesn't stand for any hate groups, whether it be a Christian hate group or an Islam hate group. He's already stated this. Mr. Trump has already stated that there was a technical issue in the earpiece.

"I'm in television; I own a TV studio. I do know how technical issues can cause you to miss out on what someone is saying."

Donald Trump says his tax return is ‘none of your business’

usa-election-trump.jpg

Trump speaks during a town hall interview on NBC's "Today" show April 21.
(© BRENDAN MCDERMID / REUTERS/REUTERS)
Asian-American — and voting for Trump
During a campaign stop in Iowa last summer, Trumpemployed broken Englishin a jaw-dropping punchline mocking Asians. "Negotiating with Japan, negotiating with China," he said. "When these people walk in the room, they don't say, 'Oh, hello! How's the weather? It's so beautiful outside. Isn't it lovely? How are the Yankees doing? Oh, they're doing wonderful. Great. They say, 'We want deal!'"

Months later at a Q&A session in New Hampshire, he point-blank asked a Harvard student — who had challenged the mogul's claim that South Korea pays next to nothing for U.S. military presence — whether he was "from South Korea." "I'm not," said the 20-year-old, identified byNPRas Joseph Choe. "I was born in Texas, raised in Colorado."

Lisa Shin, who began the "Korean-Americans for Trump" Facebook page last month under the National Diversity Coalition for Trump umbrella, looks past his cringeworthy comments.

The 48-year-old resident of Los Alamos, N.M., who owns her own optometry practice, says she cares more about issues like securing the border and stimulating the economy — and branded Hillary Clinton "a direct threat" to those goals.

Ivanka Trump says she ‘loves and respects’ dad Donald Trump

howcouldyou15f-3-web.jpg

Lisa Shin, 48, started a "Korean-Americans for Trump" Facebook group.
(COURTESY OF LISA SHIN)
On Trump's "Are you from South Korea?" gaffe:

"That didn't really bother me. I think about myself and I'm in contact with people from all over the world … I might ask someone, 'Are you from Russia? Are you from China?' I don't know that that necessarily has to be offensive. I know that when people look at me they might say, 'Are you South Korean?'

"I understand that Asian-Americans, Korean-Americans feel like they're outsiders. And I understand that perhaps the Democrats appear to be more inclusive and they seem to be more embracing, more accepting. That's what they portray. But for me, you know, I look at the policies. I look at Hillary for example. She might preach being inclusive and being diverse and embracing cultures … but what do her policies mean?"

On Trump's horrific Asian accent:

Donald Trump’s ex-butler says President Obama should be killed

"To be honest, I wish he hadn't done that. I understand. I grew up with that, I experienced it, it's very demeaning. I understand. But again ... I'm going to look past that and I'm going to look at policies. … I'm far more concerned about safety, about secure borders. I'm more concerned about preserving the American way of life, the American dream. To me there's far more important things to worry about than what he says. Do I need to care what Trump said to Rosie O'Donnell, to Megyn Kelly? Do I need to be offended? Or are there bigger issues here, are there far more important things to be concerned about?"

40 PHOTOSVIEW GALLERY
Thousands protest Donald Trump as he campaigns in California

Indian-Americanand voting for Trump
Trump whipped out another impression during a Delaware rally last month while making a point about outsourcing.

"You want to find out about your credit card, guess what, you're talking to a person from India. How the hell does that work?" hetold the crowd. "So I called up, I tell the guys I'm checking on my card, I said, 'Where are you from?'" Then, in a cartoonish approximation of an Indian accent, Trump added, "We are from India."

One day later, Maine Gov. Paul LePage — one of three sitting governors endorsing the mogul — whined during the state's Republican convention that Indian workers were"the worst ones"to understand.

Aditi Singh, a Jamshedpur, India native who followed her husband to the U.S. in 2001, couldn't be less offended. The 40-year-old mom of two, who now lives in Suwanee, Ga., says she's far more concerned with illegal immigration — which makes sense in light of her claim that an undocumented immigrant with a criminal history stole her husband's identity, causing years of hell for their family until officials cleared his name in 2008.

On why she has "zero tolerance" for illegal immigration:

"My husband's identity was stolen by an illegal immigrant from Colombia. He was vicious, and everything came on my husband's name. We've lived through nightmares because of all of this.

“And now when we see the illegals being given a free pass for everything, we feel cheated. We feel offended. Everyone should go through the process.

"It's a land of immigrants. We've done our share. We're paying our taxes. We waited for years to get the legal status here."

usa-election-trump.jpg

Trump speaks during a town hall campaign event in Hickory, N.C., on March 14.
(© CHRIS KEANE / REUTERS/REUTERS)
On political correctness:

"I don't want political correctness. We've had enough of all those. I want somebody who speaks our minds and who we feel will do something about the country overall … not just welcome every Tom, Dick and Harry into the country and make us taxpayers pay for it."

On Trump's Indian accent:

"Oh, come on. Don't we Indians copy Chinese people, don't we Indians copy Mexican people? … That's how we talk. I have seen Indians copy other ethnic groups. … I don't find it offensive. I would much rather have a leader who's doing something about the country, addresses the real issue rather than speaks what I want to hear and does nothing about it."

gop-2016-trump-kelly.jpg

Trump once branded Fox News journalist Megyn Kelly "crazy."
(JOHN MINCHILLO/AP)
Femaleand voting for Trump
Where to begin with Trump and women? The thrice-married magnate has bragged on Howard Stern's radio show that he could have slept with the late Princess Diana, asserted that "you have to treat (women) like s--t," and called the notion of a woman breastfeeding "disgusting."

He has waged war on "crazy" Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, at one point insinuating that her tough line of questioning during a Republican debatehad to do with her menstruating, and in a swipe at failed GOP candidate Carly Fiorina, he told Rolling Stone magazine, "Look at that face.Would anyone vote for that?"

But Amylee Kotcha Jones, a nurse from Oregon, Ohio, insists that Trump insults men and women the same way, pointing to his zingers aimed at Marco Rubio ("Little Marco"), Jeb Bush ("low-energy"), Lindsey Graham ("nut job") and Rand Paul ("I never attacked him on his looks, and believe me, there's plenty of subject matter right there"). Plus, the 44-year-old nurse told The News, she's far more worried about her son, 23, getting a job, and inner cities collapsing into "squalor."

On Trump's comments about women:

"I really don't care about what he says to other women. Women have fought very long to be treated equally to men. … If he talks about women and talks about men the same, then there's really no difference."

10 PHOTOSVIEW GALLERY
Donald Trump's public feuds

On his feud — andeventual reconciliation— with Megyn Kelly:

"She just went after him on a personal basis for something that he said to Rosie O'Donnell. That's just completely ridiculous … All these major situations, and we're going to talk about Rosie O'Donnell's feelings? Give me a break.

"You know, we trusted (Kelly). You have to understand that we trusted her on a nightly basis. We believed that she was on our side … When Megyn Kelly did that, I thought it was disgusting and I thought it was terrible.

"Apparently now they've buried the hatchet, but that hatchet that has been buried is between Mr. Trump and Megyn Kelly. That's between them. I will never watch her ever again. … Maybe he's a bigger person. Maybe he's a better person than all of us. But I don't like her, and I will never trust her again."

usa-election-trump.jpg

Trump speaks at a town hall event in Appleton, Wis., on March 30.
(© MARK KAUZLARICH / REUTERS/REUTERS)
On Trump calling Rosie O'Donnell "crude, rude, obnoxious and dumb":

"He said it in response to nasty comments that she made to him. And, quite honestly, I don't care for Rosie O'Donnell … She said very nasty things to him that I think wasn't even necessary."

On Trump mocking Fiorina's "face":

"Because it was her persona, he said. … It is her persona. She has a very bizarre affect. It just doesn't come across natural to me like she's a believable person. … That's what I would say that he meant. That's what I got out of it."

On Trump's detractors:

"We rallied around with our grassroots effort to put Mr. Trump where he is now. So when people go after him, we take it very personal. Because it's us that want Mr. Trump to be the nominee. And we want him to be President of the United States. As crazy as everyone thinks it is … we see something in him that is very much like us."

Send a Letter to the Editor
Tags:
DONALD TRUMP

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
The Fix
Donald Trump’s demographic problem, visualized

Weashington Post
By Philip Bump
The Fix
May 27, 2016

The Cook Political Report's Amy Walter has a plea for all of us who are watching each tiny tick of the 2016 election: Chill out.

"Focus on the fundamentals," the article is titled, and in it Walter walks through the data points that underpin this election, just as they would have underpinned it had Donald Trump never descended that escalator last July. And those fundamentals suggest an expected general election voter population that works against the Republican Party generally -- and Trump in particular.

She notes that the group that offered Trump the most support in the primary was white men without a college degree, a group that makes up much less of the November electorate than it does the Republican primary voter pool. And that's a group that's been declining as a percentage of the electorate for quite some time.

We can visualize that.

imrs.php

One reason that figure is declining is because the population is aging. Older Americans are less likely to have degrees than younger ones, as we noted last year.

imrs.php

After 2012, the Republican Party put together a plan to expand its appeal to non-white voters, a plan that Trump appears to have largely scuttled. Without bringing more non-white voters to the party, the only remaining option is to gain more support from whites, both in terms of turnout and support for the GOP.

Over time, those whites without college degrees have gotten much more Republican -- much more so than whites with degrees or non-white voters. Notice how the light red line starts above 60 percent and fairly close to the zero-line, indicating about as much support for Democrats as Republicans. As it drops as a share of the electorate, it also moves to the right.

imrs.php

That graph shows everything at once. This animation may make the discrete changes more obvious.

That movement is the fundamental that Trump in particular needs to address: moving the light red dot up and to the right as much as possible. "If Trump and the RNC can identify and mobilize these voters," she writes, "they can change the composition of the electorate and overcome the Democratic advantage. That, of course, requires money and infrastructure and organization -- something ... we haven’t seen from the Trump campaign." (Much of the opposition to Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primary is also driven by white men, but the increase in partisanship in presidential voting may make that largely irrelevant.)

We've made this point before, but Walter reminds us it's worth making again. If that light-red circle doesn't move up and to the right in this election, Trump almost certainly won't be elected president. And the day-to-day obsessions of the campaign don't change that need.

SOURCE & ADDITIONAL GRAPHS: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-visualized/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_2_na

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-now-being-used-terrorist-propaganda-v/

Donald Trump now being used in terrorist propaganda videos, Hillary Clinton says

politifact%2Frulings%2Frulings-tom-true.gif

politifact%2Fmugs%2Fclinton_mug.jpg

"We now do have evidence" that Donald Trump is being used as a recruiting tool for terrorists.
Hillary Clinton on Thursday, May 19th, 2016 in an interview on CNN

Donald Trump now being used in terrorist propaganda videos, Hillary Clinton says

Hillary Clinton slams Donald Trump's foreign policy saying that his proposed ban on Muslims coming into the country increasing the risk of terrorism by encouraging people to join ISIS.
Hillary Clinton took flak from fact-checkers back in December when she claimed that Donald Trump’s comments were being used as a recruiting tool by ISIS.

We rated that statement False, for lack of evidence. The Washington Post Fact Checker said a link did not "appear to exist."

Fast-forward five months. Clinton says those links now do exist.

"When you say we're going to bar all Muslims, you are sending a message to the Muslim world and you're also sending a message to the terrorists because we now do have evidence," Clinton said May 19 on CNN. "We have seen how Donald Trump is being used to essentially be a recruiter for more people to join the cause of terrorism."

So, has something changed?

Indeed, yes.

Not long after Clinton’s initial comments, Al Shabaa, the East African affiliate of the al-Qaida terrorist group, released a 51-minute video telling "Muslims of the West" that they are not welcome in countries like the United States. Ten minutes into the video, it says the United States has a history of "slavery, segregation, lynching, and Ku Klux Klan, and tomorrow, it will be a land of religious discrimination and concentration camps."

It then cuts to Trump calling for a temporary but "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the U.S," according to SITE Intelligence Group, which studies jihadist propaganda, as reported by the Wall Street Journal. It urges American Muslims to leave the United States and join the group.

Later, on March 24, Newsweek reported that an ISIS video released in the wake of the Brussels attack featured an audio clip from Trump.

"Brussels was one of the great cities, one of the most beautiful cities of the world 20 years ago. It was amazing, actually, and safe. And now it's a horror show. It's an absolute horror show," Trump says in the video, as ISIS lets the phrase "absolute horror show" repeatedly echo and fade.

Clinton's initial statement in December "was false at the time," said Daveed Gartenstein-Ross, senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies. "It’s true now."

Trump's comment in the Brussels video may not seem inflammatory, he said, yet "if you game it out from the perspective of, say, ISIS and they think Donald Trump is a great recruiting tool, then probably they don't want to play him up too much before the election because they'd want him to win."

There may be other videos, Gartenstein-Ross said. "Unlike in the past when you had multiple analysts watch every al-Qaida release, ISIS's video production operation is so large, it's really hard for people to watch every single ISIS release because they release so much. They're extraordinarily prolific. I would wager there are other uses of him in their propaganda."

Our ruling

Clinton said, "We now do have evidence. We have seen how Donald Trump is being used to essentially be a recruiter for more people to join the cause of terrorism."

That wasn't the case the first time Clinton claimed this. But now two different terror groups have used Trump's words in propaganda videos.

We rate this claim True.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Trump's going to get demolished by Clinton; Here's why he needs to drop out now
Ron Insana | @rinsana
5 Hours AgoCNBC.com
103699828-GettyImages-534777128.530x298.jpg

Spencer Platt | Getty Images
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump
While scores of political pundits have underestimated the staying power of Donald Trump, they may have simply misjudged the timing of his ultimate departure.

I think it's altogether possible that he'll drop out before November.

Given his personality type, I think he is exhibiting signs of intense frustration that comes from the diminishing amounts of undeserved adulation he received during his primary run. And that may very well lead him to simply take his ball and go home. That decision could be further accelerated by a GOP that is now having a rather serious case of buyer's remorse.

Trump recently told serious supporters that his surrogates were wrong to downplay his criticism of the judge overseeing the Trump University trial, according to a Bloomberg report. Trump apparently said that he felt his surrogates ought to continue the attacks and go after journalists, suggesting that they are the true racists in this scenario.

Potential vice president picks, like Newt Gingrich and House Speaker Paul Ryan, have criticized Trump for his unusual attacks on Judge Gonzalo Curiel. Gingrich went so far as to say that Trump referring to the judge's ethnic background as a conflict of interest was "inexcusable" and "one of the worst mistakes Trump has made."

More worrisome is the anger and vitriol being spewed by the candidate as the going gets tougher. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's foreign-policy speech appeared to "get under his rather thin skin," and prompted responses from Trump having nothing to do with a substantive rebuttal. That could be a preview of how he'll handle Clinton in one-on-one debates. Further, the prospects of Trump whiffing on policy issues while Clinton riddles him with facts could seriously harm the GOP's image and fatally wound down-ballot candidates.

Trump's presidential obituary has been written more than once, and prematurely. But there seems to be a change in the air. His behavior is more erratic. Republican leaders appear to be backing away from him, fearing a voter backlash if they stand too close to someone who, until recently seemed only toxic, but may now be radioactive.

Trump appears ready to cross a line that may cause his reluctant GOP supporters to flee, lest they lose the Senate, the House, and maybe even the party.

His invective is taking on a new intensity as he struggles with the personal and political scrutiny that comes with being the party's standard-bearer. It might be too much for even Trump to bear. He is accustomed to unflagging support, idol worship and winning.

Trump may have to choose between two outcomes that are not only wildly unpalatable, but two descriptions that he uses to belittle others: Quitter or loser.

It seems the master has become the apprentice and in this case, he may find himself fired by the people who reluctantly just hired him. It will take some Machiavellian maneuvers, but I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is soon off the stage.

The Clinton camp may need a Plan B just in case they find themselves facing a different contestant come November.

Commentary by Ron Insana, a CNBC and MSNBC contributor and the author of four books on Wall Street. Follow him on Twitter @rinsana.

For more insight from CNBC contributors, follow @CNBCopinion on Twitter.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
13407198_1156809287745457_5529583629150543000_n.png

greatest choice but anyone who thinks a rich racist conman should be president is an f-ing idiot. Stop watching duck dynasty and the Kardashians and actually pay attention to what the draft dodging, tax dodging, racist, woman bashing, mail order brides lover, buy a politician, corrupt egomaniac actually stand for.
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 1,913 · 12 hrs
279 Replies · 2 mins

Carrie Havens
What really amazes me is how many people believe Trump when he says he is Christian when every thing he has done in his life and everything that comes out of his mouth is contrary to Christian teaching. People need to wake up!
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 816 · 12 hrs
94 Replies · 23 mins

Pamela King Ratcliff
America has always be great and I wouldn't vote for him if he was the last man standing! He's nothing but a scam artist and a racist bigot with no respect for women and makes me sick to my stomach! As for as I'm concerned he owes the taxpayers money fo...See More
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like
· Reply · 911 · 12 hrs
86 Replies · 12 mins

Diane Hudson
"make America Great Again"??? That is such a bull crap political line...from Nixon's era.And Reagan used it. AMERICA is doing GREAT...especially the past 7 years, once Obama managed, with NO GOP help, to clean up the mess Bush-Cheney left.
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 187 · 8 hrs
44 Replies · 8 mins

June Crockett Sanders
Oh the scary mooslims!!
Oh the scary Mexicans!!
Mexico will not pay for a fucking wall....See More

"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 164 · 12 hrs
32 Replies · 1 hr

Carlos Zuniga
Drumpf is the worst candidate to the presidency in the history of this country. Drumpf platform is base on xenophobia, isolation, segregation and ignorance. Drumpf has no foreign policy, no diplomacy experience nor a character to develop one. Drumpf is an egotistical, narcissist individual. Drumpf has unearthed the xenophobic and racist believes of all his followers. Drumpf is a racist bigot. He has gained all the followers he is going to get, there is no more ground for him to gain, because he has managed to insult the rest of Americans. Drumpf has become the voice for the worst and ugliest sentiments of our society. We have to vote to stop this nationalist authoritarian to get into power, history shows that every country that elected a nationalist authoritarian suffered socially and politically, ask the people of Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Germany, Italy and Russia. Now North Korean nationalist authoritarian Kim Jong Un endorsed drumpf, get the similarities? He is only good to manipulate the system to his advantage, four bankruptcys, many failed businesses, a fraudulent university stealing money and dreams from our average citizens. His own business are in Mexico and China, hypocrisy at it's best.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Mitt Romney suggested that Donald J. Trump's election could legitimize racism and misogyny, ushering in a change in the moral fabric of American society.

Romney says Trump will change America with 'trickle-down racism'

By Theodore Schleifer, CNN

Updated 7:50 PM ET, Fri June 10, 2016

• "Presidents have an impact on the nature of our nation," Romney said
  • Romey showed a new openness to one non-Trump candidate, libertarian Gary Johnson
Park City, Utah (CNN)Mitt Romney suggested Friday that Donald Trump's election could legitimize racism and misogyny, ushering in a change in the moral fabric of American society.

The 2012 Republican nominee, who has openly opposed Trump's candidacy, went further than he has before in outlining to CNN's Wolf Blitzer how the country's character would suffer in a Trump White House. Trump's rhetoric has caused even some other Republicans to label him a racist, and Romney said he would not be able to paper over his incendiary remarks.
"I don't want to see trickle-down racism," Romney said in an interview here in a suite overlooking the Wasatch Mountains, where he is hosting his yearly ideas conference. "I don't want to see a president of the United States saying things which change the character of the generations of Americans that are following. Presidents have an impact on the nature of our nation, and trickle-down racism, trickle-down bigotry, trickle-down misogyny, all these things are extraordinarily dangerous to the heart and character of America."
Romney, who actively sought to recruit an independent, third-party challenger to Trump, also conceded that a credible candidate will not emerge. But he did show a new openness to one non-Trump candidate, libertarian Gary Johnson, whom he did not rule out voting for.
Johnson's running mate is another former Massachusetts governor, Bill Weld, who once fundraised for Romney. If the ticket was flipped and Weld was the standard-bearer, Romney said he would have no qualms about voting for the libertarian ticket this fall.
"If Bill Weld were at the top of the ticket, it would be very easy for me to vote for Bill Weld for president," Romney said. "So I'll get to know Gary Johnson better and see if he's someone who I could end up voting for. That's something which I'll evaluate over the coming weeks and months."
Romney's comments on "The Situation Room" are some of the highest-profile support bestowed upon the libertarian ticket, which is almost certain to be less funded compared to the GOP and Democratic lines. He did however express an uneasiness with Johnson, given his position on marijuana legalization.
"Marijuana makes people stupid," Romney quipped.
He once again ruled out running himself, but he was also candid about independent efforts to recruit a challenger. Several sought-after Republicans, including Ben Sasse and author David French, have taken passes.
"I think you're not going to find a credible candidate actually running as a third-party contender," Romney said. "The only way to win the White House, in my view, is to become a nominee of either the Republican or the Democrat Party, and simply running to be a spoiler would not give the American people I think the chance to express their own views about Mr. Trump or about Secretary Clinton."
Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson, appearing later on "The Situation Room," dismissed Romney's criticism.
"This again is just sour grapes from the establishment who have had the power stripped out of theirs hands by a candidate that they do not like because he has managed to do something they have been unable to do for decades," Pierson said.
Romney again speculated about what might be in Trump's tax returns, which he has repeatedly declined to release, claiming that he's under audit. Asked what might be in there, Romney referred to a months-ago comment by Trump that he could not lose support even if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue in New York City.
"He's calculated that he could get support even if he shot someone, but if he released his taxes, he'd lose support," Romney said. "So there's something in those taxes that's even worse than shooting someone on Fifth Avenue."
Yet Romney declined to criticize other Republicans who have harbored similar feelings about Trump but endorsed him. Romney's mentee and vice-presidential running mate, Paul Ryan, has uneasily backed Trump, but Romney declined multiple chances to pass judgment on the speaker's decision.
"Are you disappointed Paul Ryan has endorsed him?" Blitzer asked.
"I wish everybody in the Republican Party had rejected Mr. Trump and chosen someone else," Romney said. "But my choice is different than that of the other people, and I'm certainly not going to argue with them about their choice."
Romney also shared some disappointment in the Republican candidates who wooed him fervently for support, saying they largely shied away from a fight with Trump in the primary. For much of the campaign, Republican candidates squabbled to position themselves as the chief Trump alternative.
"I don't think he got the scrutiny applied to him that is typically applied to a front-runner by the people running against him," he said, lamenting that they were "firing at each other." "Jeb Bush had a super PAC of over $100 million. And they focused their fire on Marco Rubio and others, as opposed to focusing it on the front-runner."
But if Romney had ran?
"Had I been in the race," he said, "I can assure you, I would have taken him on."

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-10_20-9-5.gif
    upload_2016-6-10_20-9-5.gif
    57 bytes · Views: 1

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Trump: Obama Was Maybe
Involved in the Orlando Shooting

The Republican nominee has called on the president to resign; and

implied in no uncertain terms that President Obama may have been
implicated in the massacre at a gay bar.

lead_large.jpg

Aaron Josefczyk / Reuters

The Atlantic
David A. Graham
June 13, 2016

In an almost entirely unprecedented moment, Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for president, suggested in interviews Monday morning that President Obama may have somehow been involved in Sunday’s massacre in Orlando.

Trump’s suggestion came by implication, but the message is unmistakable: The president may have somehow known about or been involved in the shooting.

“He doesn’t get it or he gets it better than anybody understands—it’s one or the other and either one is unacceptable,” Trump said on Fox News. He had already called in a statement Sunday for Obama to resign from office. Trump added on Monday:

Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind. And the something else in mind—you know, people can’t believe it. People cannot, they cannot believe that President Obama is acting the way he acts and can’t even mention the words “radical Islamic terrorism.” There’s something going on. It’s inconceivable. There’s something going on.

During an interview on NBC’s Today show, Trump offered a slightly softer version of the accusation, suggesting Obama was willfully blind: “There are a lot of people that think maybe he doesn’t want to get it.”

Such conspiratorial beliefs are not unheard of in American politics, but they are typically banished to the margins. For example, some “Truthers” argued that President George W. Bush was either involved in or turned a blind eye to the 9/11 attacks. There’s no substantiation for those claims, and the people who hold them are generally viewed with derision. So, too, are those who have claimed that mass-shooting events such as the Sandy Hook massacre are “false flag” attacks, designed to drum up support for gun-control measures. The fringe radio host Alex Jones has already labeled Orlando a false flag, offering a sense of who Trump’s allies are on this issue.

What is unprecedented here is that the claims are coming from a major party’s presumptive nominee for president, but unhinged beliefs about Obama are not especially new, nor are they nearly so fringe. The conservative writer Andrew McCarthy argued in a 2010 book that Obama was part of a conspiracy with radical Islamists to subvert the U.S. government. More banally, many people have claimed that Obama is a Manchurian candidate (or a Manchurian president, perhaps), a non-U.S. citizen who is ineligible for the presidency. That claim, too, is bogus, contradicted by a raft of evidence, including Obama’s birth certificate and contemporaneous birth announcements in Hawaii newspapers. Nonetheless, polls as recently as this year have found a majority of Republicans questioning Obama’s citizenship.

These “Birthers” have been encouraged by supporters in upper echelons of politics.

• In 2011, for example, a prominent businessman began voicing doubts about Obama’s citizenship.

• The prominent businessman even claimed that they’d turned up incriminating information.

• In the end, of course, no such evidence turned up, although the pressure did apparently convince Obama to release his “long-form” birth certificate, a white whale for birthers.

• Despite what might have been a discrediting experience for the businessman in the eyes of the public, he didn’t slink away and stay quiet.

• Instead, the prominent businessman ran for president in 2016, and he’s now the GOP nominee: Donald Trump.

SOURCE: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-was-involved-in-the-orlando-shooting/486770/

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Few if any minority senior execs in Trump's empire

Few if any minority senior execs in Trump's empire

June 16, 2016
c5c05f25523c4c33810e1bc1c5115c3a.jpg

FILE - In this March 24, 2006 file photo, Donald Trump speaks to Randal Pinkett, the winner of the fourth season of Trump's reality television show "The Apprentice," at the sixth season auditions at Trump Tower in New York. There are few, if any, black executives in the upper ranks of the Trump Organization, a review by The Associated Press has found. During his tenure as temporary VP within Trump Entertainment Resorts, Inc., Pinkett noticed the absence of minority executives in the organization, saying: “It was quite commonplace for me to be the only person of color in the room for meetings at the executive level.” (AP Photo/Stuart Ramson, File)
WASHINGTON (AP) — There are few, if any, black executives in the upper ranks of the Trump Organization, a review by The Associated Press has found. Other minorities are also scarce at that level though Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has employed scores of executives.

Former executives say they cannot recall a single black vice president-level executive at Trump's headquarters during their combined tenures at the Trump Organization LLC, which ranged from 1980 to late in the past decade. Reviews of social media postings by Trump and his family and Trump's acknowledgements thanking executives in his books also fail to identify any senior black employees past or present.

Asked about the lack of African-American vice presidents in an interview last month, Trump assured the AP that he had hired minorities as senior executives and said his staff could readily provide specific details.

"I am the least discriminatory person in the world," Trump said. "I have people that do the hiring, if you want to speak to them."

The Trump Organization, however, did not grant subsequent requests by the AP to provide such information or say whether Trump had hired an African-American vice president over the past 35 years.

The AP limited its review to the circle of senior executives who hold titles of vice president or higher within the Trump Organization, an amorphous corporate entity in which Trump and a group of top executives oversee hundreds of different companies and partnerships that control real estate, licensing and hospitality businesses. Some subsidiary businesses have their own hierarchies of presidents and vice presidents, but those executives are generally not located within Trump Tower headquarters and do not have the same authority and prestige.

Trump's subsidiary businesses over the years have included golf courses, a modeling agency, casinos in multiple states and an airline. The AP did identify some African-Americans holding the VP title at such individual properties.

"The Trump Organization employs both females and minorities in positions of authority across the entire company and in recent years has made great progress in expanding an already diverse workforce," Trump's son, Eric, said in a statement to the AP. "As the company continues to expand, both domestically and internationally, we will continue to recruit the very best and brightest regardless of gender and ethnicity."

The AP's review found two Trump executives whose surnames could potentially indicate Hispanic or Middle Eastern backgrounds but did not draw any conclusions given the lack of cooperation by the Trump Organization.

Some black former employees said the absence of minorities among Trump's top lieutenants was striking.

"It was quite commonplace for me to be the only person of color in the room for meetings at the executive level," said Randal Pinkett, who in December 2005 won on "The Apprentice," Trump's reality show competition. That earned Pinkett a temporary vice president title within Trump Entertainment Resorts Inc., not the Trump Organization directly.

"And when I had the opportunity to meet with the heads of affiliate companies, as I did often, not once did I encounter a person of color," Pinkett said.

The apparent lack of diversity among Trump's senior staff undermines an image portrayed in a recent online campaign advertisement, in which Lynne Patton, who described herself as a black, female executive at the Trump Organization, praised Trump for "hiring more minority and female executives than any other company for which I've ever worked."

Patton is Eric Trump's longtime personal assistant. After the AP questioned the campaign's citation of her as a Trump Organization executive, her title on the Eric Trump Foundation's website and her profile on the LinkedIn service was changed to "vice president of the Eric Trump Foundation." That position did not appear on the foundation's most recent tax filing for 2014, which said Patton was one of 16 unpaid directors who devote approximately one hour per week to the charity.

Paige Scardigli, the executive director of the Eric Trump Foundation, said that those filings understated Patton's role. Patton did not respond to inquiries from the AP through email, a message to her LinkedIn account and requests to a spokeswoman for the Trump Organization.

The National Urban League said Trump did not reply to a questionnaire about diversity and he has twice rebuffed requests to speak or meet with the group and the NAACP.

The president of the National Urban League, Marc Morial, called Trump's claim to colorblindness "a smoke-screen" and said it was a worrisome sign of how the businessman would handle appointments as president.

"There are lots of African-American graduates from Wharton and Harvard and Yale," Morial said. "If you were applying the same standard to everyone in the talent pool, you'd be hiring a lot of people of color."

When Trump takes fire for comments about women, he can point to a roster of female executives who held senior positions, reporting only to him. On matters of racial diversity, however, Trump does not have that option.

The AP spoke with six former Trump executives. Some spoke on condition of anonymity because they said they were concerned about retaliation by Trump.

"There weren't many black employees at all that I remember, to be honest with you," said Barbara Res, who worked for Trump from 1980 to 1992. "I know he had a black doorman, which is a big thing for him — that's the front of his building."

Trump has dismissed comments by Res about other matters involving the Trump Organization, calling her a disgruntled former employee whom he declined to rehire.

Some former Trump executives said the prevalence of white executives in the Trump Organization's upper ranks reflected the real estate world, not Trump's preferences.

"I don't think it's different from any other real estate company, honestly," said Jill Cremer, a vice president at the Trump Organization until 2008. Cremer described a respectful, family-friendly environment during her decade with the Trump Organization. Even if the organization's top executives were white, she said, Trump's willingness to promote women to senior positions demonstrates his open mind about diversity.

Bruce LeVell, a black former county GOP chairman in Georgia who founded The National Diversity Coalition For Trump and says he has met most of the Trump Organization's top executives, said he sees no sign of discrimination in Trump's 25th floor office in Trump Tower. LeVell described diversity in the organization's information technology department.

Trump, he said, does not care "if you're black, small, white or tall. If you've got a gift and a talent, he's going to go after you."

In his social life, Trump has long had a place for African-American celebrities and athletes. His relationship with Herschel Walker went well past Walker's star role on the New Jersey Generals, Trump's team in an upstart football league. He called Michael Jackson a good friend, provided financial advice to Mike Tyson and in more recent years socialized with Russell Simmons.

Diversity questions come as Trump tests his appeal beyond the generally white and male voters that dominate Republican primaries. Most polls have pegged his likely support among blacks below 10 percent, in line with 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney's performance. Trump campaign officials say they expect to do far better.

The campaign has put effort into diversity among its officials and surrogates. Its official national spokeswoman, Katrina Pierson, is an African-American woman; another black "Apprentice" contestant, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, has been a regular television surrogate for Trump. Trump also has been endorsed by a group of African-American pastors.

But Paul Manafort, a top campaign official, told the Huffington Post in an interview last month that picking a woman or a minority as Trump's vice presidential nominee "would be viewed as pandering, I think."

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
48642561.cached.jpg

Joe McNally/Getty

Gideon Resnick

SCUMMY
12.15.15 1:00 AM ET
DOJ: Trump’s Early Businesses Blocked Blacks
A 1973 suit against Trump and the Trump Organization claimed that superintendents at Trump properties would mark African American’s applications with a ‘C’ for ‘Colored’ and other racial codes.

When an African American showed up to rent an apartment owned by a young real-estate scion named Donald Trump and his family, the building superintendent did what he claimed he’d been told to do. He allegedly attached a separate sheet of paper to the application, marked with the letter “C.”

“C” for “Colored.”

According to the Department of Justice, that was the crude code that ensured the rental would be denied.

Details of this secret system, as well as other practices that the Trump organization allegedly used to exclude black residents from its buildings in Brooklyn, Queens, and Norfolk, Virginia, in the 1970s, were recorded in a lawsuit brought by the DOJ against Trump and his father, Fred, in 1973 for alleged violations of the Fair Housing Act.

The Trumps responded to the Department of Justice with characteristic combativeness. They counter-sued the federal government for $100 million, while the family’s infamous lawyer—the Joe McCarthy aide turned mafia counsel Roy Cohn—attacked a prosecutor for being a “hot-tempered white female” while slamming the investigation as “Gestapo-like.” Extensive court documents, unearthed by The Daily Beast, provide a window not only into alleged discriminatory practices at the heart of Trump’s early real estate empire, but also into the family’s attack mode, which echoes Trump’s current slash-and-burn campaign for the White House.

A Secret Racist Code

The lawsuit—which Trump Management settled in 1975 with a consent decree, and which they noted at the time did not constitute an admission of wrongdoing—detailed numerous instances of a racial code that Trump-owned buildings allegedly used to indicate if an applicant was black or otherwise “undesirable.”

A super who worked for the Trumps, Thomas Miranda, allegedly told the DOJ that Trump Management staffers had instructed him to “attach a separate sheet of paper to every application submitted by a prospective ‘colored’ renter.”

“Miranda was to write a ‘C’ in order to indicate to management that the prospective renter was ‘colored,’” the DOJ noted in court documents.

Elyse Goldweber, an attorney on the case, claimed Miranda had been reluctant to talk to her and have his name disclosed because “he was afraid that the Trumps would have him ‘knocked off.’” Miranda was also allegedly afraid to reveal to the Trumps that he was Puerto Rican and instead told them he was South American because he thought they “did not want Puerto Ricans living or working in the building,” according to Goldweber’s documentation.

48338648.cached.jpg

Frank Russo/NY Daily News Archive via Getty
Donald Trump, at City Hall announces 34th Street Convention Center.

In another instance, Goldweber said, Miranda told another tenant that Trump’s central office did not want him to rent to an Indian man—and that they only agreed to rent to the individual after they found out he had United Nations connections and that a rejection “might cause an unnecessary confrontation.”

Miranda later denied in sworn testimony that he’d said such things to the DOJ. He testified that he went to talk to the Trumps after prosecutors paid him a visit and told “Mr. Trump,” who was a “busy man,” that he wanted no part in the case.

But according to other court documents from the suit, Thomas Miranda was not the only staffer who claimed to know of a secret racial code.

According to the DOJ, a former super at Trump’s Highlander complex claimed that he would also attach a coded piece of paper to let the “central office” know that an applicant was black. He added that a number of supers in Queens used a “phony lease” to enable them to refuse apartments to people of color. The super’s assistant backed up his story about the code and said she was told, “Trump Management tries not to rent to black persons.”

The DOJ claimed that a former rental agent for the Trumps, Donald Herman, said he was told “that Trump Management believes that Jewish tenants are the best tenants” and while some black residents were allowed, it was not preferred. Herman also said he knew of the code to identify black applicants.

Get The Beast In Your Inbox!
Daily DigestStart and finish your day with the smartest, sharpest takes from The Daily Beast
Cheat SheetA speedy, smart summary of news and must-reads from The Daily Beast and across the Web
By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to have read the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
The DOJ said that Allan Gross, another rental agent, claimed that he, too, was aware of a code used “to designate which applicants were black or otherwise ‘undesirable.’”

The DOJ alleged that former staffer Harry Schefflin, who worked at Trump’s Briarwick apartment complex in 1973, told government investigators that he was personally ordered to rent only to “Jews and executives” and to discourage blacks from renting. Schefflin said that Fred Trump and other agents of the company would use a racial code to indicate when a renter was black, marking the applications with a “No. 9.”

In addition to the alleged code, the lawsuit claimed other Trump employees had spoken of a host of nasty tactics to keep blacks from renting apartments—from supers telling prospective black applicants that the rental rates were substantially higher than they actually were, to keeping “a sham lease and check to be shown to black applicants.”

One rental agent at Trump’s Tysens Park Apartments said that he’d been told by Fred Trump himself not to rent to blacks.

Fred, he said, wished to “decrease the number of black tenants already residing at Tysens Park by encouraging black tenants to locate housing elsewhere.”

“No Vacancy” For Blacks

In its lawsuit, the DOJ listed more than half a dozen cases in which a black person would try to rent an apartment at a Trump-owned building and would be denied; but when a white person—often a “tester” from New York’s Urban League—would inquire about vacancies, they would allegedly get offered an apartment in the same building.

Among the claims:

• According to the DOJ, Alfred Hoyt, a black man, was told there were no two-bedroom apartments at Trump’s Westminster apartment complex in Brooklyn. His white wife, Sheila, was offered a two-bedroom apartment the very next day. They were admitted to the building after filing a complaint with the New York City Human Rights Commission.
  • The DOJ claimed that Henrietta Davis, a black woman, tried to rent an apartment at the Fontainebleau in Brooklyn in 1972. She said she was told by the super that he had no authority to accept rental applications. And yet when Muriel Salzman, a white Urban League tester, went to the Fontainebleau directly after Davis, she was told that two apartments were free and she could rent either of them.
  • According to the DOJ, just a week later, in 1972, Godfrey Jacobs—a black tester for the Urban League—was told there were no vacancies at the Beachaven Apartments in Sheepshead Bay. Yet George Sim Johnston, a white tester, was offered a rental at that building on the very same day.
  • The DOJ alleged that Muriel Silberberg, a black employee of the New York Human Rights Commission, says she was told by a man named Paul Ziselman on March 10, 1973, that there were no one-bedroom apartments available in Trump’s Beachaven complex. Ziselman, who identified himself to Silberberg as a rental agent, allegedly later told Phyllis Spiro, a white employee of the Urban League, that he “followed a racially discriminatory rental policy at the direction of his superiors” and that very few “colored” people lived there.
  • According to government investigators, Beverly Best, a black woman, tried to rent at the Beachaven complex in December of 1972. She says she was told by phone that an apartment was available but when she showed up in person the next day to fill out an application, she was told there were no vacancies. She was only admitted to the building after she, too, filed a complaint with the New York City Human Rights Commission.
By the summer of 1974, after a new lead attorney, Donna Goldstein, had taken over the case, the government detailed a series of tests conducted by the New York Urban League in which a black employee would try to rent an apartment at a Trump property and would often be denied, while a white employee was often allegedly granted the same apartment.

In court documents, Goldstein alleged that she had talked to a super named Peter Connan at the Trumps’ Westminster apartment complex. Connan said he was advised that the Trump office staff wanted to know the race of applicants, and that he’d overheard a Trump staffer tell another super that he should have told a black applicant there were no vacancies.

Goldstein also noted that a couple, Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Laitman, were allegedly denied the opportunity to sublet their apartment in 1973 because the subleasee was black.

The Laitmans had written a letter to the Trumps in August 1973—which was later introduced in court—claiming that a neighbor had complained that “if the apartment were rented to a Negro she would break her lease and encourage others in the building to do likewise” and stating their belief that the building’s manager “refused to rent the apt to [the potential subleasee] because he is Negro.”

“Racial prejudice,” they exhorted the Trumps, “should not be tolerated in your organization.”

The Trumps Hit Back

When the DOJ filed the lawsuit on Oct. 15, 1973—which included explicit reference to Donald Trump, the president of Trump Management—the Trumps immediately cried foul.

On Oct. 16, Donald Trump denied all of the accusations to the press, saying to The New York Times that the charges were flatly “ridiculous.”

“We have never discriminated and we never would,” he said.

“There have been a number of local actions against us and we’ve won them all.”

On Dec. 12, 1973, after the court had given the Trumps no fewer than three extensions (beyond the initially allotted 20 days), the Trumps’ lawyer, Roy Cohn, filed a motion to dismiss the case. Cohn also launched a counterclaim against the U.S. seeking $100 million in damages.

On the same day, Donald Trump was quoted in the New York Post saying that the prosecution was trying to force the Trumps to rent to welfare recipients “who do not otherwise qualify for our apartments in our buildings.”

This now familiar Trump-style incendiary hyperbole had already surfaced inside the courtroom. In an earlier affidavit, Cohn had claimed that the real purpose of the DOJ’s lawsuit was to serve as a press release “announcing the capitulation of the defendants and the substitution of the Welfare Department for the management corporation.”

Meanwhile, Donald Trump claimed in an affidavit that the government had only informed him of the lawsuit via the press, and that he’d first heard about the allegations against him on his car radio on the morning of Oct. 15. Later that day, Trump claimed, he heard the same news of the lawsuit on television and in The New York Times, where he was quoted.

“We have always maintained the respect and admiration of not only our tenants but the community as a whole,” Trump wrote in his affidavit at the time. “Our organization has never discriminated and does not now discriminate.”

The DOJ lawyers sought to dismiss the Trumps’ counterclaim on Jan. 8, 1974, with information indicating that Donald Trump had, in fact, been specifically informed of the case before it was reported in the press.

In its court documents, the DOJ noted that the suit had been filed at 10 a.m. on Oct. 15. Shortly thereafter, they said, departmental attorney Judith Wolf called “defendant Donald Trump and advised that the suit had been filed. This was accomplished no later than 10:30, well in advance of dissemination of the news by the media.”

The lawyers wrote that the press release was not issued until after the case was filed. “Mr. Trump expressed no awareness of the suit when Miss Wolf spoke to him.”

Cohn’s counterclaim and motion to dismiss the case were formally denied on Feb. 5, 1974. But he wasn’t done contesting the legitimacy of the suit.

In May 1974, DOJ attorney Donna Goldstein was assigned to the case, taking over from Elyse Goldweber. In July, Cohn tried to have Goldstein held in contempt of court, claiming her work had turned the case “into a Gestapo-like investigation.”

It was classic Roy Cohn, living to infuriate. He called the Urban League testers “undercover agents,” and compared the FBI to storm troopers. Even before he took issue with Goldstein, Cohn had written a letter (which was later submitted in court) to her predecessor, Elyse Goldweber, in April of 1974, saying, “I never knew you were such a hot-tempered white female.” It’s hard not to read the lawsuit and think of such statements coming from the mouth of modern-day Donald Trump.

In his attempt to take down Goldstein, Cohn presented at least four former employees whom he said had been harassed by the DOJ. They included Paul Ziselman, a clerk for the Trumps named Carol Falcone, and Thomas Miranda, the superintendent who had initially claimed he’d been instructed to mark the rental applications of African Americans with a “C” for “Colored.” The employees claimed that Goldstein and the FBI had visited them at odd hours and scared them with talk of “higher authorities” and jail time for perjury. (Goldstein denied all the allegations against her.)

On July 26, Cohn filed the motion to have Goldstein held in contempt. On Aug. 5, the United States denied any improper conduct from Goldstein.

The magistrate who heard the case, Vincent Catoggio, dismissed Cohn’s allegations against Goldstein and slammed Cohn for trying to smear the FBI. (In one of the lawsuit’s most choice quotes, Cohn responded, “As far as the FBI is concerned, nobody has been a better friend of the FBI than I have.”)

In a hearing on Oct. 24, 1974, Catoggio said he “found no evidence in the record to sustain such a charge.”

“I think the charge is utterly without foundation,” he added. Brushed back, Cohn abandoned this line of attack.

Ongoing Discrimination?

At the time of the lawsuit, Donald Trump tried to distance himself from the alleged discriminatory practices.

Under oath in court during a March 1974 deposition, he was asked: “Do you ever have anything to do with rental decisions in individual cases?”

“No, I really don’t,” Trump responded.

But afterwards, Trump said in an interview with a field investigator for the New York secretary of state—involving an unrelated matter having to do with his brokerage license—that he “supervise[d] and control[led] the renting of all apartments owned by the Trump organization.”

“During my interview with applicant he showed me hundreds of files,” the investigator noted. “Each contained numerous leases both for commercial and residential tenants... and rental records, all of which contained applicant’s signature and handwriting.”

According to Wayne Barrett’s 1991 book, Trump: The Deals and The Downfall, Trump was asked during his March 1974 deposition when the first black resident moved in to one of his properties. He replied, “I don’t care and I don’t know.”

Trump also disclosed that his company had “a practice of destroying company records to save space” and that he wasn’t sure if this practice had been discontinued since the litigation began.

When given the opportunity to respond about the allegations of a secret code for black applicants, Cohn claimed in a February 1974 deposition, “We would have no way in the world of knowing” about the race or religion of applicants.

In 1975, Trump Management settled the case with a consent decree. The Trumps agreed to take a list of vacancies to the Urban League every week for two years. They also agreed to let the League present one qualified candidate for every five vacancies in buildings where less than 10 percent of residents were black.

But less than three years later, the DOJ and the Trumps were back in court again, with the government charging that the real estate company wasn’t complying with the agreed terms in the consent decree. In 1978, the DOJ charged that “racially discriminatory conduct by Trump agents has occurred with such frequency that it has created a substantial impediment to the full enjoyment of equal opportunity.”

The DOJ filed a motion for supplemental relief which entailed a “substantial extension” of the consent decree, additional affirmative action, and a requirement that Trump continue to report to the court and the United States.

It is unclear if the Trump organization’s practices were significantly altered. But in 1983, the Metropolitan Action Institute, a nonprofit fair-housing group, released a report in which two Trump properties were specifically named as being at least 95 percent majority white.

The Fair Housing Act requires that employers be responsible for the actions of their subordinates. In its 1973 suit, the DOJ charged that, “stripped to its essentials, the claim of the United States is that the defendants have failed and neglected to exercise their affirmative and non-delegable duty under the Fair Housing Act to assure compliance by their subordinates.”

The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment on this article. But the ugly details of this early clash with the Department of Justice shed light on alleged systemic discrimination at the heart of the Trump real estate empire. If there is any truth to these allegations, these court documents may provide insight into the early business practices of the candidate who is now committed to blocking all Muslims entry into our nation, and who claims to be “the least racist person on Earth.”

with additional reporting by Michael Daly