MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
getPart

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Laura Ingraham blasts Jay Pharoah and Gigi Hadid after AMA opening mocking President-elect Donald Trump and wife Melania

eonline.png

2016 AMAs: 5 Must-See Moments
E! Online

46659096.jpg

Autoplay: On | Off
Kate Feldman
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, November 21, 2016, 12:21 AM

Jay Pharoah and Gigi Hadid’s politically-driven jokes at the American Music Awards did not hit a high note with conservative radio talk show host Laura Ingraham.

“Unimaginative. Unfunny. Untalented,” the political pundit tweeted with the hashtag “The Night the Music Died.”

article-melania-1121.jpg

Gigi Hadid mocks Melania Trump while hosting the American Music Awards Sunday.
(Getty Images; AP)
Hadid opened the show Sunday at the Microsoft Theater with an impersonation of Melania Trump, mocking the future First Lady’s Republican National Convention speech that featured similar lines from Michelle Obama’s Democratic National Convention address in 2008.

“I love my husband, President Barack Obama, and our children, Sasha and Malia,” the model joked.

AMAs include hit performances, election jokes

60 photos view gallery
Best and worst red carpet looks at the 2016 AMAs

Pharoah, a “Saturday Night Live” alum, followed up with his own impression of President-elect Donald Trump.

“I love Bruno Mars. I don’t know what color he is so I can’t deport him,” the comedian said in a Donald Trump impression. “He looks like Mowgli from ‘The Jungle Book.' I love 'Uptown Funk' — it was all about me. I'm going to funk this country up bigly.”

Several performers and award winners also spoke out against the President-elect throughout the AMAs.

624730606.jpg

Gigi Hadid and Jay Pharoah made jokes at the expense of both Donald and Melania Trump during the AMAs Sunday night.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Green Day chanted “no Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA” during a performance of “Bang Bang,” while Idina Menzel threw love to the cast of “Hamilton” after Trump called them out for a message of inclusion to Vice President-elect Mike Pence.

SEE IT: Green Day chants ‘No Trump, no KKK' during AMA song

Sting, accepting the American Music Award of Merit, alluded to Trump’s “Make America Great Again” campaign slogan.

"The doors were always open to all comers and the spirit of welcome and inclusion is what makes this country the greatest in the world," the singer said.

gop-2016-convention.jpg

Laura Ingraham called the Donald Trump jokes at the American Music Awards “unimaginative” and “unfunny.”
(J. Scott Applewhite/AP)

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Dear Don, Rudy isn't fit to be our top diplomat, he's Dr. Strangelove on meth
usa-election-trump.jpg

If he becomes Secretary of State, former New York City Mayor Rudolf Giuliani will make us less safe.
(© Mike Segar / Reuters/REUTERS)

Linda Stasi

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, November 25, 2016, 1:46 PM
Dear Donald,

You and I have known each other for a very long time. You've done me a lot of solids in the past — truthfully more than I've done for you.

I know that during the campaign you were angry with me and you let it be known. But, hell, if you can put aside your differences with Mitt Romney, you can put aside your differences with me — at least for this one emergency appeal.

No, I'm not going to ask you for money. But I am going to ask you for something you will now — with your new gig — find even more important than all the money in your world: It's nothing less than the safety of the world.

Our lives and our children's lives are literally in your hands, and you can endanger all of us by appointing Rudy Giuliani as secretary of state.

He's a man who acted as a mouthpiece for Mujahideen-e Khalq (MEK), a Marxist Iranian opposition group that was yes, on the State Department terrorist list for killing Americans.

Then there was the money Rudy took from Qatar and Venezuela. How did he miss putting his hand in Putin's deep pocket?

It's one thing that Giuliani behaved, as I've pointed out before, like Dr. Strangelove on meth on the campaign trail. That's the nature of politics. Well, it was the nature of politics during the out-of-control 2016 presidential campaign at least.

Thing is, Rudy Strangelove knew something we didn't, which was that he had much more to gain than Homeland Security: He has almost all the power in the world to gain as secretary of state. No wonder he called you a genius for losing $916 million buckaroos.

1999-05-11-5gl0b0j8-jpg.jpg

Old friends. Donald Trump is reportedly considering his old pal, Rudy Giuliani to be Secretary of State.
(Andrew Savulich/New York Daily News)
OK, that was funny. This isn't.

I'm begging you, therefore, Donald, to keep us safe by keeping your word about keeping us safe.

We can't be safe with this man at the wheel. He claims to be the world's greatest authority on terrorism. Why? Because he built a bunker in the only place that radical Muslims had bombed in New York City, which was then totally destroyed by radical Muslims in the greatest attack on U.S. soil?

How does this make any sense? Getting mugged doesn't make me a cop for God's sake.

His judgment is impaired. As mayor, Giuliani appointed his former driver, crooked Bernard Kerik, as police commissioner. If he vetted Kerik, perhaps he would have found out what it took the feds 15 seconds to uncover about him. Kerik then went to jail for tax fraud and lying to White House officials.

And considering belligerence isn't usually a qualification for secretary of state, please remember the case of Patrick Dorismond, the unarmed man killed by an undercover officer whose sealed juvenile arrest record Giuliani released. Worse, Dorismond had only been convicted of disorderly conduct. Consider too, the handcuffed Wall Streeters he perp-walked — who were never convicted, although their lives were ruined.

Rudy set out to tame the city once upon a time. Even if he weren't already tarnished, he still couldn't tame the world.

In the words of Hillary Clinton in 2000, "If (Rudy) is leading the rush to judgment in New York, how can we trust him to exercise good judgment in Washington?"

stasi26n-2-web.jpg

Peter Sellers was just playing a part in 1964's "Dr. Strangelove." As Secretary of State, Rudy Giuliani could be the real thing.
Indeed.

Please, Big D, you announced that no registered state or federal lobbyists would be allowed to serve in your administration, didn't you? Oh, but Giuliani wasn't technically a lobbyist — right? Wrong.

He wasn't personally registered as a lobbyist — but his former firm, Bracewell & Giuliani, was registered as a lobbying firm. He didn't leave the firm until this year!

Yes, the law is unclear on what is deemed freedom of speech and what is considered lobbying. But what do you call someone who received money from a group on the State Department terrorist list, who then gave a speech in D.C. calling upon the State Department to take that group off the terrorist list?

Whatever you call him, just please don't call him secretary of state. Our lives depend on it.

Best,

Your Sometimes Friend,

Linda

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Trump team aims to raise over $43M for inauguration parties
93062931.jpg

Trump has banned donations from registered lobbyists and capped corporate donations at $1 million.
(Win McNamee/Getty Images)
Erin Durkin
DAILY NEWS CITY HALL BUREAU
Updated: Thursday, November 24, 2016, 11:03 PM

President-elect Donald Trump, who vowed on the campaign trail to “drain the swamp” of Washington special interests, is looking for hefty donations for his inauguration festivities.

His team has begun to focus on getting tens of millions of dollars in donations for celebrations related to the Jan. 20 inauguration.

Trump has a $1 million limit on gifts from corporations, and no limit for individual givers, a Presidential Inaugural Committee official told the Associated Press.

The inaugural committee will not accept donations from registered lobbyists, according to the official, who spoke anonymously.

Elton John will not perform at Donald Trump’s inauguration

17 photos view gallery
Donald Trump's road to the White House as President-elect

The official ceremony where Trump will be sworn in and address the nation is funded by taxpayers. But private donors kick in for inaugural balls and other parties to celebrate the event.

President Obama set stricter gift limits for his first inauguration in 2009, barring donations by corporations, labor unions and lobbyists and capping individuals at $50,000. For his second, he set no limits. Obama raised $43 million for the 2013 festivities. Trump’s team is planning on a significantly higher total.

With News Wire Services

Al Punter Jr. His supporters voted for him because he is the outsider candidate who is suppose to drain the swamp...doesn't look like he is draining the swamp and he is looking more like a DC politician...can you say hoodwinked? Bamboozled? and Con?
Like · Reply · 137 · 10 hrs
38 Replies · 1 hr

María Bassolino
And that's how you make America great again, my friends. So many things to fix and he's worried about his parties... #priorities
Like · Reply · 69 · 10 hrs · Edited
7 Replies · 2 hrs

Avis Graham
No surprise there! What did they expect from a con man???? I'm LOVING it! Serves them right. They voted for him. Let the lies and debauchery continue.
Like · Reply · 38 · 10 hrs
1 Reply

Warren Gene Gilfus
What a waste of money when some Americans go with out s roof over their heads and food on the table and elderly can't afford prescription medication!
Like · Reply · 45 · 11 hrs
4 Replies · 5 hrs

Edward Calderon
I bet the 60 million idiots who voted for him have buyer's remorse LOL
1f602.png

Like · Reply · 59 · 11 hrs
12 Replies · 6 hrs

David N Korpi
Maybe instead of wasting all that money on balls and ceremonies he could reimburse the taxpayers the over one million dollars a day cost to provide security for Trump Tower.

I think the Trump's should vacate downtown NYC, their presence is way too disruptive to other people who live in the area.
Like · Reply · 23 · 10 hrs

Ben Miller
His supporters have been bamboozled, but there is much more to come, stay tune.....
Like · Reply · 39 · 11 hrs

Dorothea Dia Kulak
The con man prevails and is making a mockery of this country as Trump works for Trump.
Like · Reply · 31 · 11 hrs
4 Replies · 3 hrs

Ronnie Kind
He has picked Conservative Republicans who are not part of the establishment, and its seems he is going to fund his own inauguration instaed of costing the taxpayers $80 million like Obama did. Of course the Daily News makes this sound like a problem.
Like · Reply · 2 · 6 hrs
3 Replies · 2 hrs

Linda Raye
every President of the past has had an inauguration party....and its better to raise the money for it vs the tax payers paying for it....and do you really think that Hillary would not have had one? yeah right she was already planning hers even before t...See More
· Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
2 Replies · 5 hrs

Tye Tatum
I put this ornament on my tree and went to fold laundry. When I came back my tree had turned into a burning cross. Thankfully I had a fire extinguisher handy. I wasn't able to save the tree but the ornament survived, which is impressive because many th...See More
· Reply · 1 · 8 hrs
1 Reply

Milena Eneva
Why is he raising money? Doesn't he have already- more than the 99% of people. Surely, he can pay for his own party? Dumb are those who give a cent, unless they are doing it to win favors with the "man

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
He ‘lied his a– off': Carrier union leader on Trump’s big deal

By Danielle Paquette December 6 at 3:27 PM
imrs.php

President-elect Donald Trump reacts after speaking at Carrier Corp Thursday, Dec. 1, 2016, in Indianapolis. (AP Photo/Darron Cummings)
The Secret Service agents told the Carrier workers to stay put, so Chuck Jones sat in the factory conference room for nearly three hours, waiting for president-elect Donald Trump. He’d grown used to this suspense.

Seven months earlier, at a campaign rally in Indianapolis, Trump had pledged to save the plant’s jobs, most of which were slated to move to Mexico. Then the businessman won the election, and the 1,350 workers whose paychecks were on the line wondered if he’d keep his promise.

ADVERTISING
Jones, president of the United Steelworkers 1999, which represents Carrier employees, felt optimistic when Trump announced last week that he’d reached a deal with the factory’s parent company, United Technologies, to preserve 1,100 of the Indianapolis jobs — until the union leader heard from Carrier that only 730 of the production jobs would stay and 550 of his members would lose their livelihoods, after all.

At the Dec. 1 meeting, where Trump was supposed to lay out the details, Jones hoped he would explain himself.

“But he got up there,” Jones said Tuesday, “and, for whatever reason, lied his a-- off.”

In front of a crowd of about 150 supervisors, production workers and reporters, Trump praised Carrier and its parent company, United Technologies. "Now they’re keeping — actually the number’s over 1,100 people,” he said, “which is so great.”

Jones wondered why the president-elect appeared to be inflating the victory. Trump and Pence, he said, could take credit for rescuing 800 of the Carrier jobs, including non-union positions.

Fact-checking Trump's misleading numbers about the Carrier deal
Embed Share
Play Video1:19

The Post's Fact Checker took a closer look at the claims President-elect Donald Trump made during a speech in Indiana on Dec. 1, about the deal to keep jobs at a Carrier plant there that were due to be shipped to Mexico. (Video: Jenny Starrs/Photo: Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)
Of the nearly 1,700 workers at the Indianapolis plant, however, 350 in research and development were never scheduled to leave, Jones said. Another 80 jobs, which Trump seemed to include in his figure, were non-union clerical and supervisory positions. (A Carrier spokesperson confirmed that 800 factory jobs once earmarked for Mexico are staying.) And now the president-elect was applauding the company and giving it millions of dollars in tax breaks, even as hundreds of Indianapolis workers prepared to be laid off.

“Trump and Pence, they pulled a dog and pony show on the numbers,” said Jones, who voted for Hillary Clinton but called her "the better of two evils." “I almost threw up in my mouth.”

Spokespeople for Trump did not respond to the Post’s request for comment.

In exchange for downsizing its move south of the border, United Technologies would receive $7 million in tax credits from Indiana, to be paid in$700,000 installmentseach year for a decade. Carrier, meanwhile, agreed to invest $16 million in its Indiana operation. United Technologies still plans to send 700 factory jobs from Huntington, Ind, to Monterrey, Mexico.

[Trump scored perhaps the biggest victory of his new tenure. But it comes with a huge asterisk.]

T.J. Bray, 32, one of the workers who will keep his job, sat in the front row during the Dec. 1 meeting as Trump spoke. A corporate employee had guided him specifically to that seat, he said, so he suspected he might be part of Trump’s remarks.

On Carrier's makeshift stage, Trump paraphrased the words of an unnamed Carrier employee who talked to an NBC reporter after the election. Bray was the only Carrier employee who had appeared on television that day. Apparently, he realized, Trump was saying he inspired the deal.

Trump says he decided to call Carrier after television news report
Embed Share
Play Video2:15

Speaking at the Carrier plant in Indianapolis, Dec. 1, President-elect Donald Trump said he decided to call the company so it would not ship jobs abroad after watching a television news report about the factory. (The Washington Post)
“He said something to the effect, ‘No, we’re not leaving, because Donald Trump promised us that we’re not leaving,’ and I never thought I made that promise,” Trump said. “Not with Carrier. I made it for everybody else. I didn’t make it really for Carrier.”

In fact, Trump did make that commitment, and it's on video. "They're going to call me and they are going to say 'Mr. President, Carrier has decided to stay in Indiana,'” Trump had said at the April rally. "One hundred percent -- that's what is going to happen."

Last week, though, the president-elect told the Carrier crowd he hadn't meant that literally.

“I was talking about Carrier like all other companies from here on in," Trump said. "Because they made the decision a year and a half ago. But he believed thatwas — and I could understand it. I actually said — I didn’t make it — when they played that, I said, 'I did make it, but I didn’t mean it quite that way.'”

Trump asked if the employee he’d been referencing was in the audience. A woman yelled that her son was, and Trump began to compliment that son, though he hadn't spoken in the television news segment. (Bray said that aUnited Technologies spokesperson later told him Trump meant to single him out.)

“I was confused when he was like, ‘I wasn’t talking about Carrier,’” Bray said. “You made this whole campaign about Carrier, and we're still losing a lot of jobs.”

Bray clapped that day, anyway, for the 800 that would remain on American soil.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Politics
Michael Moore Just Predicted The Electoral College Will Keep Trump From White House
245b77234e67e417ac749c1df83db82a

By Natalie Dickinson
Posted on December 8, 2016

Famed documentarian Michael Moore, who sadly predicted that Trump would win the 2016 election, went on Late Night With Seth Meyers to offer a different prediction – one that we all pray might come true.

Meyers begins the segment by addressing the first prediction Moore made – that Trump was going to win – with Moore saying that he “never wanted to be more wrong. It didn’t seem possible. She was ahead in the polls. She was winning the debates. It was a great convention, and he’s crazy. Ever since then, people have been asking me for my help with their lotto numbers.”

Meyers quips “It’s like you hit the lotto but instead of winning $6 million, you got kicked in the nuts.”

Then they get down to the brass tax, where Moore predicts that the Electoral College is going to deny Trump the presidency. “He’s going to not have a mandate, the majority of our fellow Americans do not want him in the White House, but because of an arcane law from the 1700s to placate the slave states… He’s not president of the United States yet.

“I’d like to make another prediction tonight. He’s not president till noon on January 20th of 2017. . . . That’s more than six weeks away. Would you not agree, regardless of which side of the political fence you’re on, this has been the craziest election year. Nothing anyone predicted has happened; the opposite has happened. So is it possible, just possible, that in these next six weeks, something else might happen — something crazy, something we’re not expecting?”

We can only hope he’s right. After Trump attacked a union leader last night for telling the truth about the Carrier AC handout Trump is trying to pass off as a “deal,” it’s clear that not even everyday Americans are safe from Trump and his rabid fans, While it would be unprecedented and highly unlikely for the necessary 37 electoral college voters to turn faithless and vote against Trump, it still could happen. We can’t lose hope yet.

Watch it here:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Trump Just Banned Twitter From His Tech Meetings For The Pettiest Reason Ever
245b77234e67e417ac749c1df83db82a

By Natalie Dickinson
Posted on December 14, 2016
Just to emphasize, for the thousandth time, just how temperamentally unfit Donald Trump is to be the president, new reports indicate that Trump refused to invite Twitter to a tech-round table because they refused to allow an emoji for the #crookedHillary hashtag.

You read that correctly. Donald Trump refused to invite an $18 billion technology company, a company which happens to run his social media platform of choice, to a meeting of technological giants, because they refused to allow him to perpetuate a misogynistic and unfounded smear campaign against Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

The Trump campaign offered $5 million to Twitter for the social media company to create emojis of sacks of money being exchanged, to represent Hillary Clinton’s apparent behind the scenes corruption:

emojis.jpg

In a post on Medium, Trump’s director of digital advertising complained that Twitter refused, saying “we couldn’t accuse someone of committing a crime they did not commit or were not under investigation for. (Seriously, they said this.)” This refusal, of course, was taken as yet more evidence of a larger conspiracy to tamper the “message” of the Trump movement rather than a legitimate decision by a private company to not engage in reckless partisan politics.

But Trump shut them out of his meeting to send a message – that he is a thin-skinned narcissist who will challenge any slight, no matter how petty. It is not the temperament that one would require of the President of the United States.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
KING: Here’s why I will never call Donald Trump ‘Mr. President’

Shaun King

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, December 14, 2016, 2:29 PM
trump.jpg

When it was all said and done, only 4% of what Donald Trump said was determined to be completely true.
(Andrew Harnik/AP)

I’m not a sore loser. For my entire life, I have called the man who won the presidential election, be they a Democrat or a Republican, by their rightful title of President of the United States. I didn’t vote for Ronald or either George, but to me they were always President Reagan and President Bush. Under no circumstance will I be calling Donald Trump “President Trump,” or “Mr. President,” “POTUS,” “King,” or any other title that he may very well claim as his own.

I do not respect Donald Trump. Furthermore, my self-respect is not trumped by my respect for the office he will soon presumably hold. In fact, my respect for the office itself has deteriorated to almost nothing as each passing day brings him closer to it.

He is the man Mitt Romney described as “a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University.”

He is the man Rick Perry described as a “barking carnival act.”

Roger Staubach to Trump: Army, Navy deserve respect, not insults

He is the man Michael Bloomberg described as a “demagogue,” and added, “I'm a New Yorker. And I know a con when I see one.”

He is dangerous and disgusting. He is an offensive, conniving, self-absorbed, misogynistic bigot. He is a self-obsessed liar. He is a gross and gaudy materialist. He is an arrogant, thin-skinned, egomaniac.

93 photos view gallery
New York Daily News front pages on the presidential election

Over the course of the primaries and presidential campaign, PolitiFact, the widely respected nonpartisan political watchdog, evaluated 340 different statements made by Donald Trump. Sixty-one of them were outrageous “pants on fire” lies. An astounding 114 of them were absolutely false. Another 63 were mostly false. That means 70% of the unique statements made by Donald Trump and fact-checked by Politifact were mostly false, completely false, or outrageous lies. Another 51 of those statements were deemed to be only half true. When it was all said and done, only 4% of what Donald Trump said was determined to be completely true.

His first wife, in a sworn deposition, stated that in a rage he raped and assaulted her. Ivana later said she didn’t want her description to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.

KING: Allen West asked back to Trump Tower after anti-Muslim meme

He then began an affair with his soon-to-be second wife while he was married to his first wife.

He has no moral compass. His life is not guided by any redeemable ethics or values.

While he was married to his third wife, he was recorded openly bragging about his attempts to sleep with other married women, then proceeded to explain how he forces himself on women he is attracted to by kissing them without permission and, when he wants, Trump stated that he will “grab them by the p---y.”

hotmike8n-3-web.jpg

Arianne Zucker (c.) links arms with Donald Trump and Billy Bush in a video where Trump made the “grab them by the p---y" statement.
(The Washington Post)
At least 16 different women have now accused this man of either sexual assault or sexual harassment. Many of these women told their friends and family about the incidents when they took place at various points over the past few decades.

KING: Even Frosted Flakes dumps Breitbart — because they’re hate

Donald Trump’s lack of personal morality alone prevents me from having any respect for the man. His election was not a magic potion for me in which I now suddenly forget what he has said and done to so many women. It might work that way for Mitt Romney or Ted Cruz, but I’m simply not willing to look past these things. None of us should.

In the primaries, Donald Trump shared a white supremacist meme falsely claiming that 81% of white murder victims are killed by African-Americans. This was a complete fabrication. The overwhelming majority of all murder victims are killed by people within their own race. In the wake of sharing this, he refused to apologize for the damage it caused or its inaccuracy. That’s not his way.

He has done these things over and over and over and over again. Fortune Magazine did an entire spread on his online ties to white supremacists. White supremacists have openly professed their love and admiration of him. Neo-Nazi’s openly performed the Nazi salute in response to his victory.

Donald Trump openly proposed banning all Muslims from entering the United States. He bragged that he would deport 450,000 undocumented immigrants per month for 24 straight months until they were all gone.

Trump passed on Rudy for State due to concerns over his stamina

afp-iz96m.jpg

Donald Trump has appointed Steve Bannon as his Chief Strategist.
(EDUARDO MUNOZ ALVAREZ/AFP/Getty Images)
His campaign was built on the momentum of these early xenophobic promises. It was what allowed him to separate from the pack of his 17 different opponents.

Again, the man made himself an enemy of the people I know and love.

His election has not stopped his foolishness.

He attacked the cast of Hamilton on Twitter. He repeatedly attacks the cast of “Saturday Night Live” on Twitter. He attacked a union leader on Twitter. He told outright lies about the millions and millions of fake votes that were cast in the presidential election.

SEE IT: Donald Trump caught on hot mic spewing sexist chatter

Worse than that, he has appointed Steve Bannon as his Chief Strategist. Bannon is a vulgar, abusive, allegedly anti-Semitic, white supremacist bigot. Companies all over the world are blacklisting the company that Steve Bannon most recently oversaw, Breitbart, because they are deeming it to violate their rules for hate speech.

trump.jpg

Donald Trump and Kanye West in the lobby of Trump Tower on Dec. 13, 2016.
(Seth Wenig/AP)
This month alone Donald Trump has twice invited Allen West to Trump Tower in spite of the fact that West shared a meme on his Facebook page advocating for the full extermination of all Muslims from the world.

He nominated a new head of the Environmental Protection Agency who has actively sued the EPA.

He nominated executive after executive from Goldman Sachs in spite of saying during the campaigns that Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton would be beholden to the firm.

KING: Troubled times bring a renaissance of black art, culture

He nominated Rick Perry to head up the Department of Energy when Perry himself famously said he would disband the department. Furthermore, Perry sits on the board of Energy Transfer Partners — the company overseeing the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline.

The nominated the CEO of ExxonMobil to be his Secretary of State.

The CIA is openly saying that Russia, who is a close ally to the CEO of Exxon Mobil, deliberately and successfully fought against Hillary Clinton to sway the results of the election in favor of Donald Trump.

I don’t care if Kanye and Jim Brown kiss his ring and take affectionate selfies with Trump every day for the next four years, that foolishness means nothing to me. Trump is a terrible human being and his many flagrant violations simply preclude me from ever being able to muster up enough respect to even call the man Mr. Trump. I damn sure won't call him President Trump. Not now. Not ever.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
A group of celebrities are teaming up to beg Republicans in the Electoral College to vote against President-elect Donald Trump.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Trump names Kellyanne Conway counselor to the President, Sean Spicer press secretary
WGN_75x27.png

Kellyanne Conway Lands Job in Trump Administration
WGN - Chicago

48051976.jpg

Autoplay: On | Off
Adam Edelman
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Thursday, December 22, 2016, 2:47 PM

Donald Trump announced more key White House posts for his incoming administration Thursday, tapping Kellyanne Conway, the telegenic campaign manager who helped propel him to a surprising win in last month’s election, as counselor to the President, and Republican National Committee spokesman Sean Spicer as his press secretary.

In the first of several statements issued Thursday, Trump touted Conway as “a trusted advisor and strategist who played a crucial role in my victory” and “a tireless and tenacious advocate of my agenda” who has “amazing insights on how to effectively communicate our message.”

In her new post, Conway will continue serving as a “close” adviser to Trump and will “work with senior leadership to effectively message and execute the Administration's legislative priorities and actions,” the President-elect’s transition team said in a statement announcing the hire.

trump-election-night.jpg

Donald Trump has selected his former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway to be counselor to the president.
(Corey Sipkin/New York Daily News)
Conway was Trump’s third and final campaign manager — the first woman to assume the job for a major party candidate in either party — and helped propel Trump to his come-from-behind victory in November, despite a rash of mistakes and unfavorable coverage centered on the GOP nominee.

Kellyanne Conway says Muslim proposal 'is not a complete ban'

In an interview on Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria,” Conway, who had previously expressed concerns about balancing a post in Washington with raising her four young children, indicated she felt she’d have time for everything.

article-conway-1222.jpg

President-elect Donald Trump has named his senior communications team, choosing (L-R) Sean Spicer as press secretary, Jason Miller as communications director and Hope Hicks as director of strategic communications.
(AP)
“I would say that I don’t play golf and I don’t have a mistress so, I have a lot of time that a lot of these other men don’t,” Conway said. “I see people on the weekend spending an awful lot of time on their golf games and that’s their right, but the kids will be with me, we live in the same house, and they come first.”

“Everyone has to do what’s best for their family and it’s why I didn’t jump immediately on a position that was offered to me early in the transition because there’s a lot to weigh,” she said.

17 photos view gallery
Donald Trump's road to the White House as President-elect

During a separate interview with “Fox & Friends,” Conway, who had reportedly declined other top roles in the administration, including the press secretary post, explained that she ultimately took this one because "the gravity and the responsibility of serving at a senior level for the president of the United States, it's difficult to pass that up.”

Trump's national security adviser blasted as 'anti-Muslim'

Later in the day, Trump announced he’d filled out the senior level of communications team, too, naming Spicer his press secretary and Hope Hicks, who served as Trump’s spokeswoman throughout his campaign, as director of strategic communications.

campaign-2016-trump.jpg

Conway will continue to serve as a "close" adviser to Trump and will "work with senior leadership to effectively message and execute the Administration's legislative priorities and actions."
(Gerald Herbert/AP)
Jason Miller, who was brought on as a spokesman after Trump won the race, was named director of communications, while Dan Scavino, who headed up Trump’s social media efforts during the campaign and transition, was named director of social media.

“Sean, Hope, Jason and Dan have been key members of my team during the campaign and transition,” Trump said in a statement. “I am excited they will be leading the team that will communicate my agenda that will Make America Great Again.”

Lisha Evans Sad when he gets impeached what will she say, She set woman back, what role model to her daughters ( better be careful Trump might "gawk" at them since he likes them young
Like · Reply · 3 · 2 hrs

John Glennon
Your diaper pin is cutting off the blood to your brain.
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Lisha Evans
John Glennon I don't get into "name calling " with those who disagree If that's how you respond then BYE
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Nathan Christall
He only wants to grab her P@$$&... now he president which is way more famous than his brand he might want some sugar too
Like · Reply · 2 · 53 mins

Jorge Cavanzos
John Glennon Don't listen to this troll. His account is fake and he's in every Hillary post or one that shows facts about trump. There's a few that I see all the time posting nonsense. He is one of them. Stop feeding the troll
Like · Reply · 11 mins
15027611_1500727879953789_3782644826729332432_n.jpg

Write a reply...

Norm Woodel
Kellyanus is Russian Dildo Donny's kind of woman - having spent more than a quarter of a century obsessed with Bill Clinton's consensual oral sex adventurers - today she's the mouth piece for a known sexual predator and a strong advocate for White Supremacists, bigots, womanizers, homophobes, Islamophobes and most all evil.
Like · Reply · 6 · 3 hrs

Mark Barnard
Delusional much?
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Lorna Tracey
Mark Barnard You are very much so!
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

Elaine Dalla Mura Acquaire
Sorry Mark, but Norm tells it like it is.
Like · Reply · 46 mins

Kiley Blackman
so now we're paying THIS creep's salary, huh - now this LIAR gets into the WH. Everyone who facilitated this disaster should hang their heads in shame
Like · Reply · 23 mins

Steven Barnard
Kiley Blackman Instead, we're smiling and laughing at those who are pouting because they didn't get their way.
Like · Reply · 15 mins

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
15697944_1364635876962796_4840465233559673829_n.jpg

I can say that with certainty. I work around college students many foreign. They are scared for us and embarrassed for America

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
15823187_1378192802273770_6239789433268654695_n.png

Tuesday and Wednesday came and went, and Trump once again revealed himself to be a shameless liar.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We'll see how much the so called conservative republicans care about the debt over the next 4 years!