The Official CW's "The 100" (One Hundred) SEASON 7 Thread Drops 5/20/20)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man dude had a family and got roasted from the inside......

I'm loving the fact that all their solutions are turning into failures. That's life.... life isn't easy

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this epsiode was a 10...

This board is fucking sleeping..... sleeping on this fire.

Everyone knew what Clarke was going to do but it still didn't take away from the intensity of everything that led up to that moment.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Great fucking Epsiode but gawd damn if this show wasn't renewed... I would have thought this was the final season. I mean who is going to be left.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
CW only has attractive actresses for all the shows I've watched from them, this 1, arrow and flash. So it looks like Octavia will be fighting for the bunker

Erica Cerra's hotness knows no bounds and this Raven slow death is breaking my heart.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this is easily the best show i watch on CW, so much better than Arrow and flash.

Man the board is fucking sleeping....

I did not predict that gangsta shit that Clarke and Jaha pulled last night. The crazy thing is that if you really think about..... you can understand why the grounders don't trust the sky people. They keep fucking up.

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
It was a good one indeed. Sky peeps are all about that survival, fuck honor and your traditions. Which is very realistic when you really think about it.

:dunno: I will live and feel real bad after ya'll are all dead.