The Official CW's "The 100" (One Hundred) SEASON 7 Thread Drops 5/20/20)

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
And somebody needs to get Jasper some Prozac..

Basically... :smh:

Oh shit.... what the fuck...

6 months my ass.
shit-just-got-real.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
OK im caught up and rolling through it
6 months ain't that long. glad they decided to let everyone in on the secret. no way they could pull it off without massive help
fuck those slaves. we need water.
lots of moving parts.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
OK im caught up and rolling through it
6 months ain't that long. glad they decided to let everyone in on the secret. no way they could pull it off without massive help
fuck those slaves. we need water.
lots of moving parts.

Welcome aboard dude.. and I agree with all of this..

But that was a tough call... I think it would have been different if they didn't know the slaves. That's a tough call walking away from people that you personally know.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Welcome aboard dude.. and I agree with all of this..

But that was a tough call... I think it would have been different if they didn't know the slaves. That's a tough call walking away from people that you personally know.

But that's why they're in the position that they are, to make those calls for the betterment of the entire world.
Now they have room for 100 while adding on x amount of slaves they just brought home so kudos for saving them so they can spend their last 6 months free and then die

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
But that's why they're in the position that they are, to make those calls for the betterment of the entire world.
Now they have room for 100 while adding on x amount of slaves they just brought home so kudos for saving them so they can spend their last 6 months free and then die

True...

It wouldn't be The 100 if they made the easy calls.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I'm getting bored with this show. About to bail if my interest doesn't increase in the next couple of episodes. The infighting and tribe shit has gotten old.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Octavia is such a bad ass.

I wonder what that room they found was?

Also dude is a poor leader. Going to war with sky crew is pointless especially after they have been protecting him for so long
he is going to war to take the ship so his 100 people can survive and not sky crew

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Octavia is such a bad ass.

I wonder what that room they found was?

Also dude is a poor leader. Going to war with sky crew is pointless especially after they have been protecting him for so long

I think he does have a valid point about the lack of trust. I also think that with the flame gone.. he has no choice but to show strength by taking over the arkadia and then using that to save his people. You can't also tell that he didn't want to harm them..

But the other tribes are coming after his head.. he has got to make a move.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Not really, last season Pike was really shaking things up. I'm waiting for them to eventually meet a group of technologically superior people who have been surviving on earth.

This season is much better.. true there isn't a big bad so far but there is a clear focus. Last year things didn't kick in until Aly took over Arkadia. The beginning of last season was rough and I'm still a fan of it.

But this season has already set up some huge mysteries for the end game..

1. Why were the drones still active? Where they trying to keep something out or trying to keep something in?

2. When are we meeting the Cult in the Bunker and will they be friend or foe?

3. If they are able to make new nightbloods.. who is going to be the next commander because Luna is likely going to die.

4. Raven is clearly still connected to Aly or is it something else?

5. Will they be able to use the night blood to survive or will they have to slaughter all the people in the Bunker cult.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
This season is much better.. true there isn't a big bad so far but there is a clear focus. Last year things didn't kick in until Aly took over Arkadia. The beginning of last season was rough and I'm still a fan of it.

But this season has already set up some huge mysteries for the end game..

1. Why were the drones still active? Where they trying to keep something out or trying to keep something in?

2. When are we meeting the Cult in the Bunker and will they be friend or foe?

3. If they are able to make new nightbloods.. who is going to be the next commander because Luna is likely going to die.

4. Raven is clearly still connected to Aly or is it something else?

5. Will they be able to use the night blood to survive or will they have to slaughter all the people in the Bunker cult.

the drones were protecting that building with all that equipment

Didn't they open the bunker and find all the cult members dead?

Things have obviously changed, it doesn't really matter who the new commander is, Octavia will most likely end up the leader

Raven might end up being the next villain

In season 1 they were hinting that someone was communicating with someone on the ground, they haven;t mentioned that again since

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
the drones were protecting that building with all that equipment

Didn't they open the bunker and find all the cult members dead?

Things have obviously changed, it doesn't really matter who the new commander is, Octavia will most likely end up the leader

Raven might end up being the next villain

In season 1 they were hinting that someone was communicating with someone on the ground, they haven;t mentioned that again since

On the Bunker... the 100 doesn't just drop something like a cult without it coming back. The Bunker that they opened was much smaller then they thought. Plus the show hired a well known Canadian Syfy actor for the cult leader. You just don't bring in dude for One scene. so he is coming back.

As for the island.. remember how Murphy's girl kept mentioning that their is much more on the island then drones and how she kept looking into the woods as if she knew something was watching them.. plus they mentioned that how the way the drones were acting... made them wonder if Aly was really trying to keep something out of the building. My money goes on the things that Murphys girl said is also in the Forrest.

I'm guessing that we have a ton of failed night blood experiments roaming the island.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Octavia is going to end up killing that woman at the end....lol

I like how you could tell that Echo really didn't want to do it and was hurting when she had to tell Bellamy because she knew that there was no way he was forgiving her for this.

I love these little nuances that they are giving to what was originally a throw away character.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I was getting a little worried that the 100 was going to play things too safe this season.

Finally... I can really say... Shit just got Super real.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I knew something fucked up would happen at the end

I was just expecting some damage. Maybe part of the ship... to slow down repairs but still leave Arkadia in play.

I wasn't expecting the entire thing to blow up. Now you have an entire camp of people homeless and without most of their technology and supplies in a world that essentially hates them. I mean who is going to take Skykru in.
Their only hope is to go to the part of the ship that's in the ice nation and that's going to be where Roan finds out about the slaughter of his people there.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I was just expecting some damage. Maybe part of the ship... to slow down repairs but still leave Arkadia in play.

I wasn't expecting the entire thing to blow up. Now you have an entire camp of people homeless and without most of their technology and supplies in a world that essentially hates them. I mean who is going to take Skykru in.
Their only hope is to go to the part of the ship that's in the ice nation and that's going to be where Roan finds out about the slaughter of his people there.

Ill be pissed off,if I got everything straight for now and some asshole fucked it up.....:smh: