The Official BGOL Guide to Decrypting Digital Currency!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Happy New Year!

Looks like the price of bitcoin has been holding rather steady, in relative terms.

Here is the first bit of news this year, that may change that:

The Grand Experiment Goes Live: Overstock.com Is Now Accepting Bitcoins

Overstock decided to draw blood on being the first mainstream "hit".:yes:

Be sure to make investment choices, money that you can afford to lose, every month to see where this takes us by Christmas of next year.

Definitely my strategy for cryptocurrency right now. I think 2014 and 2015 are going to be huge. Most people still don't even know what this is all about(a lot of people still think they have to buy whole coins). Governments/banks steady issuing warnings, but each day more businesses start to accept bitcoin. :yes:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know, right?! It's like a high knowing about something that is not even close to maturing and I am perfectly comfortable with it tanking because I got lucky to make the money I did, in it!

I like your thinking.

To get cats on the board more comfortable, I am looking to drop articles about how digital currency is going mainstream so they can relate to getting into, learning it, and ultimately using it and making money from it!

This article, to me, is for sh!ts and giggles.

Bitcoin Now Breaks Out, You can Now Pay the IRS in Cryptocurrenty

However, this article is letting you know that sh!t 'bout to get REAL!

Wall Street Sees Bitcoin Legacy as Payment System: Currencies

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Since this is about business, taxes are fucking important.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyph...e-on-taxation-of-bitcoin-will-the-us-be-next/

And therein is exactly the problem with the failure of the US to take a position on taxing virtual currency: as more and more retailers jump on the Bitcoin bandwagon, it’s likely that we’ll end up with a serious compliance problem. In contrast, proactive, thoughtful tax policy will likely give countries like the UK and Singapore a real advantage over countries without any real guidance.

Asquith and others across the pond seem to believe that the US will eventually adopt some kind of policy statement on the taxation of Bitcoin. To stay competitive in a global market, they’ll have to.

Imagine having to keep tabs on taxes you owe on a purchase because bitcoin went up slightly since you bought in. Such policy would hurt bitcoin. Hopefully, the U.S. gets it right to compete with other markets. If the IRS comes out with a favorable tax policy...... :eek:

Also, I want to know what will be the stance on places like localbitcoins.com. That is a place that will help people remain anonymous. That's something that governments keep crying about when they bitch about money laundering. Will government try to force person-to-person trading of bitcoin underground? Localbitcoins also allows people who are investing in the shit to avoid taxes on gains. Will copying your photo ID, verifying bank accounts, and registering be the only way to legally by bitcoin(ala coinbase)? Waiting all that time to get bitcoins is crazy. How hard will they make it for people if and when it becomes mainstream?

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
good post ^
who here, is actually mining? pm me, i like to hear from like minded individuals

Cosign - I would like to know if anyone here is mining and if they have found any coins. I was looking into this a couple weeks ago but have read a lot of articles where people are saying its very difficult to find coins (bitcoins). I want sure if it was worth it to mine. The calculators make it seems easy to make money and I am uncertain as to whether this is really the case.

Also you can buy a year contract at $10 per giga-hash. I though about doing 100 and see how that worked for me. I was going to pool as well but wasnt sure what the best option was.

Is anyone here successful with this thing. I know someone said they found 2 coins about a month ago but didnt specify what kind of coin, whether he did it solo or in a pool or what his set up was. I would like to get in the game but would like some real life experiences which I havent really gotten much of in this thread.

Thanks for whoever responds.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
I been mining the altcoins. I have mined several different coins (doge coin) etc. I am mining based on difficulty and potential of an increase over time.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two months in, it's already been a bumpy ride...

Mt. Gox, once the world’s largest Bitcoin exchange, shuts down

As of late Monday evening, the embattled Bitcoin site MtGox appears to have pulled the plug entirely in the wake of sustained DDOS attacks and the “transaction malleability” problem that has plagued other websites. The site is gone and the company’s Twitter account appears to have been erased entirely.

Ars’ requests to Mt. Gox for comment were not immediately returned.

Bitcoin's trading price has been steadily declining since the beginning of 2014, and as of this writing is hovering around $470 and falling.
While MtGox itself was unavailable, other Bitcoin sites joined together on Monday evening to make a “joint statement to the Bitcoin community regarding Mt. Gox.”

They write:

This tragic violation of the trust of users of Mt.Gox was the result of one company’s actions and does not reflect the resilience or value of bitcoin and the digital currency industry. There are hundreds of trustworthy and responsible companies involved in bitcoin. These companies will continue to build the future of money by making bitcoin more secure and easy to use for consumers and merchants. As with any new industry, there are certain bad actors that need to be weeded out, and that is what we are seeing today.
Meanwhile, a “Crisis Strategy Draft” slide deck that appears to have come from MtGox began to circulate on Twitter. It outlines a plan to “Shut down MtGox for 1 month, with a rebranded landing page,” to be completed by the morning of February 25, Japan time. However, this deadline has already passed. The undated document, the authenticity of which could not be verified, states that the Tokyo-based company lost over 744,000 bitcoins (worth around $350 million) in a "malleability-related theft that went on for years."

“Regardless of malleability and regulatory issues, MtGox's main problems are massive robbery and poor bitcoin accounting,” the document states. “However, the business as an exchange is highly profitable and healthy when run properly.”

The document refers to a “rebranding” as Gox, under a new CEO and new executives. Indeed Gox.com whois records show that it was recently sold to Mark Karpelès, the current CEO of MtGox. Karpelès also did not respond to Ars' request for comment.

Update: MtGox updated its home page with the following message after publication:

Dear MtGox Customers,

In the event of recent news reports and the potential repercussions on MtGox's operations and the market, a decision was taken to close all transactions for the time being in order to protect the site and our users. We will be closely monitoring the situation and will react accordingly.

Best regards,
MtGox Team

and, unfortunately, very tragic...:smh:

Rest in peace, Autumn Radtke, we’ll miss you
avatars-000008721023-uo3sqn-crop.jpg

The startup community has lost one of its own. Autumn Radtke, CEO of First Meta, a Singapore-based virtual currency trading platform that also deals in bitcoin, has died last night, Tech in Asia has learned. She was 28 years old.

The circumstances surrounding the death is unclear. Sources have suggested that she committed suicide, although police investigations are still ongoing.

Before joining First Meta, Radtke was a director of business development at XFire, a company that connected gamers through communication tools. Prior to that, she was the co-founder of Geodelic, a California-based startup that provided location-based services on smartphones.

First Meta has issued the following statement:

“The First Meta team is shocked and saddened by the tragic loss of our friend and CEO Autumn Radtke. Our deepest condolences go out to her family, friends and loved ones. Autumn was an inspiration to all of us and she will be sorely missed.”

News of her death has spread onto Twitter and Facebook, with friends and acquaintances expressing shock.

=================================================================

It appears that no matter, the "currency", there will always be loss of life on the road to riches and quest for great wealth.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
When the cryptocoins go mainstream that when the riches really will be made because right now without Silk Road, the market is shallow.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have been watching this bitcoin for some time and was skeptical about getting in when it was around 20 bucks but I kicked myself so hard for not listening to my friend who told me that it was going to get off the ground. with the silk road closed, It wont take long before another will open. Untraceable unaccounted money is what the real gangsters if this world live for...they just don't want you knowing about it or using it...by that I mean our own home based high level covert operatives ...
anyway if someone knows a reputable bitcoin to invest in please HMU so I can do the research. at 600 dollars a coin right now, it will be good time to get in.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam, just so you know what you are dealing with and what you are up against.

The “Stolen” Mt.Gox Data Contained Malware That Robbed Users Of Bitcoin

Security researchers at Securelist have found that the data “stolen” from Mark Karpeles’ computer actually contained a BTC-stealing Trojan that masqueraded as a back-end app for managing Mt.Gox trades. The app searched user directories for Bitcoin-related files – wallet.dat and bitcoin.conf – and uploaded them to a server that is now defunct.

The app apparently ran on OS X and Windows.

The files appeared after Mark Karpeles’ website was hacked by unknown assailants. The documents contained mostly public information regarding Mt.Gox and the aforementioned payload.

Writes Kaspersky’s Sergey Lozhkin:

The malware creates and executes the TibanneSocket.exe binary and searches for the files bitcoin.conf and wallet.dat – the latter is a critical data file for a Bitcoin crypto-currency user: if it is kept unencrypted and is stolen, cybercriminals will gain access to all Bitcoins the user has in his possession for that specific account.

In short, delete that payload if you’ve downloaded it.

I have been watching this bitcoin for some time and was skeptical about getting in when it was around 20 bucks but I kicked myself so hard for not listening to my friend who told me that it was going to get off the ground. with the silk road closed, It wont take long before another will open. Untraceable unaccounted money is what the real gangsters if this world live for...they just don't want you knowing about it or using it...by that I mean our own home based high level covert operatives ...
anyway if someone knows a reputable bitcoin to invest in please HMU so I can do the research. at 600 dollars a coin right now, it will be good time to get in.

Moving Target, do you mean a reputable exchange to buy bitcoin?

prowess

hz_xlnc
Registered
‘Dark Wallet’ Is About to Make Bitcoin Money Laundering Easier Than Ever​

Government regulators around the world have spent the last year scrambling to prevent bitcoin from becoming the currency of choice for money launderers and black marketeers. Now their worst fears may be about to materialize in a single piece of software.

On Thursday, a collective of politically radical coders that calls itself unSystem plans to release the first version of Dark Wallet: a bitcoin application designed to protect its users’ identities far more strongly than the partial privacy protections bitcoin offers in its current form. If the program works as promised, it could neuter impending bitcoin regulations that seek to tie individuals’ identities to bitcoin ownership. By encrypting and mixing together its users’ payments, Dark Wallet seeks to enable practically untraceable flows of money online that add new fuel to the Web’s burgeoning black markets.

“This is a way of using bitcoin that mocks every attempt to sprinkle it with regulation,” says Cody Wilson, one of Dark Wallet’s two 26-year-old organizers. “It’s a way to say to the government ‘You’ve set yourself up to regulate bitcoin. Regulate this.’”

cody-amir-01-660x458_zps97eb6bbb.jpg

source

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want to thank each and every one of you for contributing to this thread I created. I could NOT do this by myself.

I save every article I come across about bitcoin and since I have been gone for some time, here is one that is a little light hearted, before I start dropping these bombs on you ninjas.

The Naughty and Nice Places to Spend Your Bitcoin:yes:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dell Now Accepts Bitcoin for All Online U.S. Purchases

Dell now accepts bitcoin in the United States for online purchases of its products. The move is a win for CoinBase, which today on its blog announced that it was the integration partner for the personal computing company.

Overstock.com and online technology marketplace TigerDirect also accept the cryptocurrency.

The price of bitcoin, long a driver of media and public interest in the stuff, has been quieter lately, leading to less commotion regarding the currency. (In fact, there is strong correlation between media interest and the price of bitcoin.)

To spur interest, Dell will sell its gaming-focused Alienware products for a period of time at a 10 percent discount, provided that users make their purchases in bitcoin.

Bitcoin trade volume has been essentially flat in recent months, which could be a troubling indicator that the currency isn’t seeing widening adoption. However, companies like Dell coming aboard could spur more use of the currency by those who already hold it, and promotions like the computing firm have in mind could, perhaps, bring in new users.

But Dell is merely another player in the larger bitcoin ecosystem, a network that will require far-wider buy in from non-technology facing companies if it wants to grow into the potential that so many have laid out of for it.

I asked Dell if the decision to accept bitcoin was more driven by its own interest or by consumer demand. If I hear back, I’ll update this post. It also isn’t clear if or when Dell will expand bitcoin purchasing to other countries. [Update: Dell responded to TechCrunch and indicated that its decision to accept bitcoin was in fact due to consumer interest.]

For now though, a nice day for bitcoin, and a nice day for Dell, a company that has been somewhat off the grid since it went private late last year.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Robocoin Announces A New Wallet Service To Meld The Physical With The Virtual

img_7965.jpg

Robocoin, maker of Bitcoin ATMs, has announced a new service called Robocoin Wallet. The service, which acts as a bitcoin wallet directly connected to the company’s public ATMs, allows you to store your BTC and send and receive cash via the Internet or directly through their service.

The wallet essentially removes the final step needed for most common bitcoin buys. At the ATM, users are usually required to have a wallet into which they can move their purchased bitcoins. This was usually done through competing services – Blockchain.info or Coinbase, for example. Now, with this homegrown solution the team has closed the loop.

In the beginning, the company saw Robocoin users struggling with wallet software.

“We saw people buy and sell for the first time and quickly understood that the solution we built was limited by dependencies – customers needed bitcoin wallets and operators needed Bitcoin exchange uptime. We had to improve that,” said CEO Jordan Kelley. “This could only be done by removing dependencies from the existing bitcoin ATM infrastructure – external wallets, blockchain parsers, exchanges, etc. Now anyone can walk up and instantly convert their cash into bitcoin; that bitcoin is ready and waiting for them in their Robocoin Wallet.”

The wallet, in other words allowed customers to have a place to put their bitcoin immediately. “Before the Robocoin Wallet, customers would buy their bitcoin with cash and either scan their existing wallet or they would generate a receipt – which prints out a paper wallet with a QR code, a public address and a private key,” said Kelley. “You can’t imagine how many people took that paper wallet, walked over to the counter of the coffee shop and tried to buy coffee with it.”

The wallets are available at Robocoin.com.

Interestingly, the company is addressing these tools to the underbanked who can deposit their cash into Robocoin ATMs for storage and then pull it out or pay with BTC as needed. Obviously the volatility of bitcoin is a slight concern for these users. Kelley disagrees.

“I would argue that Bitcoin is incredibly stable. As a platform and as a technology, the stability is incredible. There are millions of transactions happening every day and the blockchain keeps going,” he said. “We don’t focus too much on the price of bitcoin because we are still in the infancy of the infrastructure stage. There is so much activity in bitcoin, so many companies tackling huge challenges.”

“Give it time,” he said.

The L7

Star
Registered
Bump... who out there is mining off the X11 algorithm? Mining some Dash right now. :yes:

Also about to get me an Antminer S2. Scrypt based coins look pretty good right now too since there are efficient ASIC's being produced for that algorithm. I eventually want to get one of these:
bigares.png

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Jonathan Reichental – Blockchain: Beyond the Basics

Author An article by ...King... Comments No Comments

Blockchain.jpg

Name Product: Blockchain: Beyond the Basics

Download Size: 515.5 MB

Author: Jonathan Reichental

Sale Page: _https://www.lynda.com/Blockchain-tutorials/Blockchain-Beyond-Basics/636127-2.html

Blockchain is an exciting new technology that is redefining how we store, update, and move data. Learn about the blockchain and the implications of decentralized, encrypted data storage for business and society, in this course with Dr. Jonathan Reichental. He begins by explaining exactly how the blockchain works, including the concepts of cryptography, mining, distribution, and smart contracts. Next, he describes how the blockchain enables the most popular cryptocurrency, bitcoin. Learn how new bitcoin is generated, how it is transacted, and the requirements for participating as either an exchange, a trader, or a miner. The course also covers other popular technology manifestations of blockchain, such as Hyperledger and Ripple. Dr. Reichental then puts blockchain technology in context in several different industries, including energy and security, and helps learners understand how to think about the blockchain in ways that can be applied in any field.

Topics include:

Blockchain basics

Public and private keys

How blockchain enables bitcoin

Blockchain and the electrical grid

Blockchain and identity management

Risks of blockchain

Monkifiles(Recommended)

https://monkifiles.com/594909f636244767/Blockchain_Beyond_the_Basics.rar

Ausfile

https://ausfile.com/1panh2ktk8sj/Blockchain_Beyond_the_Basics.rar.html

Nitroflare:

http://nitroflare.com/view/7D4ADD5D8B274B4/Blockchain_Beyond_the_Basics.rar

An O’Reilly Radar Summit: Bitcoin & the Blockchain

raw
An article by ...King...
raw
No Comments

raw

Name Product: An O’Reilly Radar Summit: Bitcoin & the Blockchain
Download Size
: 8,2GB
COST
: $125= Yours Free
Sale Page
: _http://www.oreilly.com/pub/pr/3220

Explore the new business models, unrecognized opportunities, and complex challenges that bitcoin-and the blockchain behind it-are creating. This complete video compilation captures every moment of Bitcoin & the Blockchain, the first in a series of O’Reilly Radar Summits. You’ll get a front-row seat to all 18 quick-paced sessions at this one-day event.

Organized by Kieren James-Lubin, founding director of the Cryptocurrency Research Group, and Lorne Lantz, bitcoin entrepreneur and educator, the Summit brought the brightest minds in bitcoin and the blockchain together to share their expertise, unveil their secrets, and offer a glimpse of the future.

Download this video or stream it through our HD player, and view a leading-edge agenda that includes presentations and panel discussions such as:

The Gift of Freedom-Tim O’Reilly discusses why bitcoin and the blockchain are on our radar
The VC Perspective of the Bitcoin Ecosystem-VCs explain why they’ve invested in bitcoin companies
Bitcoin Security, from Personal to Enterprise-presented by BitGo’s Mike Belshe
The Developing World, Bitcoin’s Killer App-Bringing first world financial services to the unbanked in developing countries
Ethereum-the programmable blockchain and decentralized application development platform, presented by Vitalik Buterin
The Elephant in the Room: Bitcoin and Compliance-What you can and cannot do with bitcoin in the existing regulatory environment
Smart Contracts: Implementation and Integration-How smart contracts with the blockchain can transform the legal system
Towards a Decentralized Internet of Things-Pinoccio’s Eric Jennings discusses the blockchain’s ability to exchange information securely

O’Reilly Radar Summits are one-day events on disruptive technologies that are on the cusp of commercial viability. O’Reilly Radar offers insight, analysis, and research about emerging and game-changing technologies, through the Radar blog and upcoming events.

Table of Contents

Intro to Bitcoin & the Blockchain – Lorne Lantz and Kieren James-Lubin
The Gift of Freedom – Tim O’Reilly
Bitcoin Security, from Personal to Enterprise – Mike Belshe
Building with Bitcoin: 10 Stories in 10 Minutes – Adam Ludwin
The Developing World, Bitcoin’s Killer App – Moderator: Daniel Cawrey – Panelists: Ron Hose and Sebastian Serrano
Connecting the World: Design Decisions Behind Stellar – Moderator: Kord Campbell – Panelists: Joyce Kim, Jed McCaleb
Ethereum: the Programmable Blockchain and Decentralized Application Development Platform – Vitalik Buterin
Taking Bitcoin Global: Technical Strategies for Scaling – Peter Todd
Browser Native Payments in HTML 6. Will Bitcoin be the Native Currency of the Internet? – Erik Anderson
Bitcoin Jingle – Tatiana Moroz
The Elephant in the Room: Bitcoin and Compliance – Moderator: Tim O’Reilly – Panelists: Bill Janeway and Karen Gifford
A Conversation with Reid Hoffman and Wences Casares
Smart Contracts: Implementation and Integration – Moderator: Aaron Wright – Panelists: Primavera De Filippi and Steve Omohundro
Towards a Decentralized Internet of Things – Eric Jennings
Bitcoin and the Future: Projections and Predictions – Moderator: David Chen – Panelists: Elizabeth Stark, Robin Hanson
Closing Remarks – Lorne Lantz and Kieren James-Lubin

raw

Ausfile (Recommended)

https://ausfile.com/qowycmav2obh/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part01.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/qrjioovdc312/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part02.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/mofenrnwpu9k/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part03.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/pgwlfh6vvenq/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part04.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/gq841p47cw4v/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part05.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/sr1ibve6151o/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part06.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/4xs8o4xwj8qn/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part07.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/3sx89y6kkmg1/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part08.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/xqxj9mo10paf/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part09.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/v7ww1voal5r2/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part10.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/pxhm9gm5hdtk/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part11.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/mt74m4y057s5/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part12.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/n4xbcygmjepo/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part13.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/ti93x45ufba6/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part14.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/0vmnquhezba1/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part15.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/6ohk99py0wgd/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part16.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/tjrxtmw2fvww/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part16.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/pgihvktcyiuw/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part17.rar.html
Nitroflare:

http://nitroflare.com/view/6E512A490720788/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part01.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/6C0A8B641BDF3C8/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part02.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/B51DC726D216513/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part03.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/F23D7495556DC29/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part04.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/9DFF88E00FFEF86/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part05.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/D78316240298FBB/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part06.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/D87A02EC7D77ADD/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part07.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/E9BF38BFDF1CD5E/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part08.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/92F2758B8469A85/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part09.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/7E9AD8DF1C38641/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part10.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/028B34977501224/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part11.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/CB6BA8F1C514480/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part12.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/A04E41AB4971E38/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part13.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/05C94E4083580B5/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part14.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/7F7C64922AB3B1C/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part15.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/EC4DFCFDBDD20D6/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part16.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/20B9E654799B5FE/An.Or.Ra.Su.Bi.part17.rar

ICOs: Investing in Alt-coins and Initial Coin Offerings

raw
An article by ...King...
raw
No Comments

thumbnail

Name Product: ICOs: Investing in Alt-coins and Initial Coin Offerings
Download Size
: 1.5 GB
COST
: $100 = Yours Free
Author
: Adelka Skotak
Sale Page
: _https://www.udemy.com/icos-investing-in-alt-coins-and-initial-coin-offerings/

ICOs: Investing in Alt-coins and Initial Coin Offerings

What Will I Learn?
Understand what an ICO is and how it functions on the blockchain
Understand every technicality related to the ICO
Understand a Presale, Crowdsale, Hard cap, Soft cap, Individual limit and more
Track down and use these technicalities in your favour
Understand indicators for a quality money making ICO
Track down quality ICO’s based on the type of technology, project structure, team and advisers
Analyse the hype surrounding a possibly good ICO through Slack, Telegram, and Reddit
Catch all presales and use bonuses and discounts to make even more money
Pool with other friends to get the whale sized deals
Understand the principle of crowdsale bonuses and their relation to presale timing
Set up your own Ether wallet (and understand what it is)
Set up your own Metamask (and understand what it is)
Understand the Etherscan website and how to use it
Understand the private key security and hardware wallets such as Trezor or Nano ledger
Understand sending ETH/TOKEN transactions
Understand GWEI and GAS and how to use it
Understand every single term listed on the front page of an exchange such as Volume, Deposits, Order book, Asks, Bids, Placing transactions, Depth, Candlestick
Watch video walkthroughs of all the major token exchanges like Etherdelta, Liqui, Bittrex
Understand the way each an exchange works: rating, review and fees rundown included
Understand the basics of a Mooning (Up) and Dumping (Down) tendencies and how to track them
Use the best strategies for investing or their combinations – all backed by real investing experience
Read the candlestick graph and understand it
Analyse the news and know what it means for the market development
Know the weak points in the market so you’re always prepared
Get access to private investment groups and websites filled with detailed useful reviews on all upcoming ICOs
Make 3x, 4x, even 9x profit from your home
Turn dreams like travelling, retiring, or spending more time with your kids into a reality
You’re welcome
Requirements
Prepare a piece of paper and a pen. This is real knowledge you need, no chitchat.
Description
CRYPTO UNLOCKED SERIES: Part 1

You know those once in a life time opportunities that can make you rich from nothing? Get this course OR BE MAD LATER.

You hear about it everywhere. Bitcoin, Ether, Blockchain, ICO technologies, token markets. There are a lot of information circling around about all of these, but there is one thing they all have in common – TONS of money, TONS.

And that’s why you’re here, you want a piece. And I will give it to you.

This course is designed to transform a complete newbie into an absolute beast who can make an insane amount of money. This course will take you through the basics such as understanding the concept of blockchain, what is actually an ICO and why they offer tokens, how it works etc. to things like how to actually invest in it, what are the best strategies and how to trade the tokens on exchanges (token markets). This course is a complete guide for every person who is ready to quit the 9 to 5 and start living it up.

If I were to read this description few months ago I would think this instructor is full of s**t. I would. But knowing what I know now, do yourself a favour and don’t be like me, don’t wait like I did and don’t miss any more opportunities. Once I finally took action I made 950% profit on my first trade. Jokes aside.

This is THE ONE MOMENT people will talk about in 20 years, explaining how they got rich. They will all say “Oh yea, I just got lucky and got to know about ICOs quite soon before everybody did and I made a lot of money”. This is going to be that story. Such as today is the “How I got rich” story told by people who bought bitcoin soon enough when the price was less than a dollar. Sometimes to stop thinking is the best you can do.

So stop thinking about it and do something. There is the money back guarantee, if I am not right, you can always get your money back.

This course offers:

Explanation of what an ICO is and how it works on the blockchain
What are the technicalities every good ICO has to have in order to be successful on the market
What is the Presale, Crowdsale, Hard/Soft Cap, Individual limit, Programmable blockchain and more
How to recognise the quality of a project based on the structure, the team, the whitepaper, the Slack or Telegram channels
How to catch all the presales and get the best deals, how get whitelisted for such presales and how to perform a full registration. Even how to pool with friends.
What never do so you don’t lose your assets
Screen-sharing videos on how to set up your own ether wallet on MyEtherWallet, how to understand all the features the site offers such as Transactions of ETH or Tokens, such as Etherscan page where you can track every transaction ever made, how to set up another wallet that offers extra features such as Metamask, the chrome plugin
What is the Trezor hardware wallet and how to use it?
Understanding the json file, the private key the public address, how to set up GWEI and GAS based on the importance of your transaction
Explanation of the front page of an Exchange Token Site: What are Bids and Asks, what is an Order book, how to place your own order, how to understand the graph, and the Depth chart, what is Volume
Especially how to Deposit and Withdraw on such Exchanges
We will also look at all the Hot Exchange sites for Tokens such as EtherDelta, Liqui, HitBTC, Bittrex and more. I will review all of them and provide you with Fee tables and ratings.
Screen-sharing of all these Exchange sites for better understanding – create and account with me and even TRADE! Everything here!
The Mooning and Dumping tendencies explained – how to try to predict them!
Reading the Candlestick chart and finding your way around important news!
Trading Strategies for the best results! 3 awesome strategies accompanied by my favourite, called The Trinity!
To not only sugarcoat ICO’s I’ve also prepared warnings you need to know in order to always be prepared!
And much much more! Just check it out yourself!
Now convinced yet? To not leave you alone in it I have a PDF file prepared filled with ALL the links I myself use on daily basis – all the Exchange sites, the news threads, the ICO Review websites, the Telegram groups, The Reddit and much more!

I will also provide you with a private invitation to a Telegram group for Investors where we exchange all the important information about the development of the market. Read and learn and soon you will be better than us!

Get on board while you still can. As every good opportunity, this will not last long.

Who is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to learn more about ICO’s
Anyone who wants to know how to invest in an ICO
Anyone who wants to make fast money through an ICO
Anyone who wants to know more about the Crypto-world
Anyone who wants to learn about the Crypto Market
Anyone who wants to take action
Anyone who acknowledges that this is the future and the sooner you start with this, the better for you

raw

Monkifiles(Recommended)
https://monkifiles.com/3060a2ffaa67caf3/ICOs—Investing-in-Alt-coins-and-Initial-Coin-Offerings.part1.rar
https://monkifiles.com/0504868e2f423a83/ICOs—Investing-in-Alt-coins-and-Initial-Coin-Offerings.part2.rar
Ausfile

https://ausfile.com/qo8mawug0ow1/ICOs—Investing-in-Alt-coins-and-Initial-Coin-Offerings.part1.rar.html
https://ausfile.com/215dp3nkvnv9/ICOs—Investing-in-Alt-coins-and-Initial-Coin-Offerings.part2.rar.html
Nitroflare:
http://nitroflare.com/view/FA54A22626CCD9E/ICOs—Investing-in-Alt-coins-and-Initial-Coin-Offerings.part1.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/462F207F3833571/ICOs—Investing-in-Alt-coins-and-Initial-Coin-Offerings.part2.rar

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
I'm messing with Bytecoin right now. Actually, with most of these I figure get as many as possible while they are low as hell and hope they blow up. Gonna get a couple of computers to run at my office that mine these joints all day and night.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Anyone make some good money off these coins? I wanna get into it but I wanna make sure it's really worth it and not a scam.

M2ZOe7.jpg

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can if you are a corporation that can buy large quantity at a cheap price, create a buzz via social media or other multimedia machines, raise the value and dump that shit as soon the public starts buying into it. Its no different than penny stocks, Pump and Dump. If you can get in and follow the trend and get out early you can day swap or trade coins, just like a penny stock and may get lucky. The other deal is being able to stomach the rollercoaster ride of the up and down market.