The Official 2023-2024 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That was a complete effort on the offensive side of the ball. Phenomenal win!!

siZb1S.jpg

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I didn't get to watch the damn game because i had to work. :fuckyousay:

Welp. I guess it's back to the drawing board. BTW, I think this was Tomlins last game as the head coach. I'm only going by how he reacted at the press conference. I hope he gets another shot. Somewhere around the league.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I didn't get to watch the damn game because i had to work. :fuckyousay:

Welp. I guess it's back to the drawing board. BTW, I think this was Tomlins last game as the head coach. I'm only going by how he reacted at the press conference. I hope he gets another shot. Somewhere around the league.
He'll be back but he should have at least said I'm not talking about that. Reporter would have been yelled at by her boss if she didn't ask the question. He knows that.

JyOD2f.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

I'm fine with the hire. He will have Kenny do more play action. What he needs to do is get Warren and Najee on the field at the same time. Canada was too stupid to figure that out. Time to take the training wheels off Pickett. Rooney is growing impatient. If Pickett doesn't take a HUGE step forward this year his ass will be done and the Steelers will get another QB next year.

lf4aTx.jpg

Fresh1911

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm fine with the hire. He will have Kenny do more play action. What he needs to do is get Warren and Najee on the field at the same time. Canada was too stupid to figure that out. Time to take the training wheels off Pickett. Rooney is growing impatient. If Pickett doesn't take a HUGE step forward this year his ass will be done and the Steelers will get another QB next year.

lf4aTx.jpg
Arthur Smith? What happened to innovative and creative OC?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Arthur Smith? What happened to innovative and creative OC?
The hire is not that bad if you look at the roster. If Smith can instill more play action and get Friermuth involved in the middle of the field it will work. Let's see who else is added to the coaching tree.

DOosNa.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@Dirtylakerie @CORNBREAD @Fresh1911

Fellas, in honor of Cam Heyward winning the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, let's donate to his charity the Heyward House. Here's the link below. :thumbsup:

@DC_Dude gave me the idea with his own donation. Thanks buddy.

ZclFW3.jpg

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fellas, in honor of Cam Heyward winning the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, let's donate to his charity the Heyward House. Here's the link below. :thumbsup:

ZclFW3.jpg
Ok. I'm on it. Good idea

Fresh1911

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ZclFW3.jpg
Word, great idea count me in

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

ZclFW3.jpg
Count me in :yes:

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I reiterated our need to get a mobile Quarterback one who can run and pass on the fly especially after watching Patrick Mahomes in the Superbowl AGAIN. Jalen Hurts. Josh Allen. Lamar Jackson found success and are multi dimensional contributors for their team

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I reiterated our need to get a mobile Quarterback one who can run and pass on the fly especially after watching Patrick Mahomes in the Superbowl AGAIN. Jalen Hurts. Josh Allen. Lamar Jackson found success and are multi dimensional contributors for their team
Damn I forgot we have a thread. Lol

We need him
Could brother Cornbread be onto something.... interesting

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i like where the steelers are headed with trubisky leaving. kinda wish rudolph would have stayed tho. at this point i'd draft a qb to push pickett then go get russell wilson to push both of them and possibly start. i seen they were talking about going after ryan tannehill......i hope they don't lol

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i like where the steelers are headed with trubisky leaving. kinda wish rudolph would have stayed tho. at this point i'd draft a qb to push pickett then go get russell wilson to push both of them and possibly start. i seen they were talking about going after ryan tannehill......i hope they don't lol