The Official 2023-2024 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Uhhhhhh.... Happy but, who's calling the plays now? Not Tomlin, so it has to be who?

Also, I live in Cincy and want to crush the Bengals next weekend. Not sure that'll happen with a new OC, but it might be the same outcome as having Canada still. Sooo... :dunno:
My two dead grandmothers are a better option than Canada. He can't call plays. He has no feel of the game. Now Pickett stinks, there's no question about it. But you have to see how he does with a competent man who can scheme to his talents.

lu3ufh.jpg

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tell people all the time that we..."Have a tendency to make rookies & mediocre opponents look like superstars, and give comeback players their best performances."as of late... This shit drives me FUKKIN NUTS!!@##!

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:lol:@the video.

I just saw a article. Big Ben shitting on the coaching. I'm like this rapist need to stop. Dude kind of contributed to our QB woes. In my humble opinion. He stayed about 4 seasons to long.

I think he's trying to throw shade at Mike Tomlin. And try to come for the head coaching spot.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:lol:@the video.

I just saw a article. Big Ben shitting on the coaching. I'm like this rapist need to stop. Dude kind of contributed to our QB woes. In my humble opinion. He stayed about 4 seasons to long.

I think he's trying to throw shade at Mike Tomlin. And try to come for the head coaching spot.

I agree with everything you said about this crakkka. Shut the fuck up muthafucka.

YVhKx9.jpg

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:smh:

Chiseled adonis is ripping them a new one. Deservedly so .

I didnt even get to see the game. But when I saw Mike tomlin speaking at the press conference, he looked tired.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
it's time bro....it's time...
Yup. He gotta go. He was too loyal to Canada. They are still running his system without him there. This is why the offense sucks. A new head coach has to come in and Rooney must make sure competent people are coaching on both sides of the ball.

XQhIGI.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:smh:

Chiseled adonis is ripping them a new one. Deservedly so .

I didnt even get to see the game. But when I saw Mike tomlin speaking at the press conference, he looked tired.

It's his fault for holding onto Canada for so long. They are still running plays from his system. He needs to swallow his pride and hire a competent man who can successfully run an offense.

mHr8nW.jpg

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've watched some of these youtubers and former steelers. Criticism of Mike Tomlin, and feel some type of way. I initially felt they were hating on Mike and they want him out. Especially Ben rapistberger. But now even former coach Bill Cowher has chipped in I still feel Mike is being railroaded to a degree.

But the main Criticism of Mike is he let alot of shit slide in the locker room. If that's so then yeah falls on him. My question is what if he did instill discipline? Would the owners allow a star player take the punishment?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I've watched some of these youtubers and former steelers. Criticism of Mike Tomlin, and feel some type of way. I initially felt they were hating on Mike and they want him out. Especially Ben rapistberger. But now even former coach Bill Cowher has chipped in I still feel Mike is being railroaded to a degree.

But the main Criticism of Mike is he let alot of shit slide in the locker room. If that's so then yeah falls on him. My question is what if he did instill discipline? Would the owners allow a star player take the punishment?
Biggest issue is his coaching tree. He has to get a competent offensive coordinator. Rooney has to hire him. Not Mike. No more hiring within.

v178Lf.jpg

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I been riding with Mike forever but it’s only so many 9-8 seasons I can stomach or getting knocked out the 1st round

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been riding with Mike forever but it’s only so many 9-8 seasons I can stomach or getting knocked out the 1st round
Agreed! BUT.... No one is a bigger Coach T fan than me.... but WHO you gonna get? and What ya gonna say when he does an Andy Reid on ya and wins a couple rings with ....the Bears or maybe Carolina or even the Chargers?... I.J.S....

I get Andy's departure was mutual, but you get rid of Coach T and you run the risk of replacing him with a lesser coach and motivating him to succeed elsewhere...

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Agreed! BUT.... No one is a bigger Coach T fan than me.... but WHO you gonna get? and What ya gonna say when he does an Andy Reid on ya and wins a couple rings with ....the Bears or maybe Carolina or even the Chargers?... I.J.S....

I get Andy's departure was mutual, but you get rid of Coach T and you run the risk of replacing him with a lesser coach and motivating him to succeed elsewhere...
What I would say if Tomlin went somewhere else and won a ring is that the blame would be on Rooney for not telling Tomlin he has to expand his coaching tree. This is more so about who Tomlin surrounds himself with as opposed to strictly being about Mike. He has to evolve and realize as a head coach you cannot be the only voice in the room. You have to learn to adjust a game plan and let your coordinators cook. He leaves Danny Smith alone to run special teams. He needs to hire a competent offensive mind and let him work. That's my biggest issue with Tomlin. The Matt Canada situation ruined this entire season. There was no way it should have gone on as long as it did. Fucker wasn't qualified to be hired in the first place. Stop hiring from within. Go outside the organization and bring in new faves and ideas.

PG2BHi.jpg

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I been using that way of thinking for about 7+ years now I even blocked out losing to Tim Tebow in the playoffs…it’s time for a change of scenery. If he wins somewhere else so be it id be happy for him because im a fan but at the same time of sick of average seasons

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been using that way of thinking for about 7+ years now I even blocked out losing to Tim Tebow in the playoffs…it’s time for a change of scenery. If he wins somewhere else so be it id be happy for him because im a fan but at the same time of sick of average seasons
Ok...but still WHO? Who is gonna take over?...